My Wife's Sissy

Story Info
Wife exposes me to her girlfriends.
1.4k words
4.33
48.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

While I've always been obsessed with my Sissy/Sub fantasies, my wife has merely played along.

Over the years, our boundaries have evolved.

My body stays shaved. I wear panties and a teddy to sleep. We have worked out our sex routines, where we are both satisfied.

Her satisfaction is always paramount. I obey every prompt and command, and I NEVER cum until she's fully satisfied. Most of the time she allows me an orgasm; she knows it keeps me engaged.

Early on, it was established, I lick up every drop of my cum, and it has held true. I have licked up every drop of my cum for five years. I begged her to train me as a cum licking Sissy, and she has obliged. To this day, I must beg to cum and then lick it up. She allows me cum inside, but only after I've begged.

"Please Mistress! I need to cum so bad! I'll do anything! I'll swallow all my cum like a good sissy! Oh Mistress, I'll be your sissy slave. Please Mistress!"

Then she'll push my button, "Tell Mommy how you want to suckle."

"Oh Mommy! Let me suckle Mommy! Please, can I cum Mommy! Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, I'm cuming Mommy!" And I blow my load, deep inside her beautiful pussy.

I begin to soften, and my cock begins a slow withdrawal from her, and my reverie is interrupted, "Put on your panties. Don't wash; put your wet clitty in your panties, and then get to work."

Her kink, sometimes I'm not allowed to wash myself after sex. Our combined juices harden and flake inside the panties, and I must sleep like this. But first, I lick my cum from her pussy.

She spreads and squeezes, and a large dollop of cum oozes out, and I lick quickly, lest it roll down into her crack and upon her anus. I've licked her rear many times, but right after sex....I'd rather not.

Her shaved pussy is licked clean, then she pees and washes, and puts on fresh panties and a nighty. I pee and put on my dirty panties and a teddy or camisole, and this is how we sleep.

The "Mommy" thing is such a taboo! She knows I'm embarrassed, but it turns me on! I was never aware of any "mommy" thing. Something she discovered deep within my psych, and it adds a totally taboo kink to our sex.

Some nights, I've cum in her pussy, and licked, and I just want to sleep, but she has other ideas.

We have a scarf with slip knots pre-set. She makes me put it on my wrists behind my back, like handcuffs, and lay on my back. Then she lays on her side next to me and presents a nipple, "Suck Mommy."

I'm laying there in panties and a camisole, on my back, hands held behind me. Her (large) nipples must be suckled. I suckle like her (sissy) baby.

Then she climbs across my body, lays on her other side, and presents her other nipple...and we drift off to sleep. I drift off to sleep suckling like (her) baby.

Sometimes she wakes me in the middle of the night, and again presents her nipple, and I sleep-suckle....and I cannot help it, my cock wants to harden.

But it's trapped in my panties, and my hands are tied, "Please Mommy, please free my cock in my panties! Please, it's so uncomfortable!"

"Sure baby," and she reaches in my panties and arranges my cock so it can be fully hard, (off to the side, but still fully contained in my panties). "Now suckle."

"Thank you Mommy," and I suckle, and again, we drift off to sleep.

In the morning, I awaken and slip out of bed. I slip the scarf under my feet and remove it. Then I fix her coffee, while I remain in my (dirty) panties, and my cami.

My cock is semi-hard; I am already horny, and that's how she wants me, horny and ready to serve.

We sit at the table, her in a fluffy robe, and me in sissy-mode, and we discuss the day ahead.

I work from home. I have relinquished my old life, my old male friends. My sissy-persona has taken over. On the phone, I speak in my male voice, otherwise, my sissy voice. Most days I spend all day dressed in only my panties and a camisole, and high heels.

If there's outside yardwork or such, I'm in high-cut girl shorts and a silky sleeveless top, usually over my A cup bra....this is how I cut the grass. I've given up trying to hide from neighbors and Delivery people. I'm also wearing light makeup; there's no question, I'm a sissy.

Same with our families, I've been seen in femmy dress plenty by now. Our families have open minds; it's not mentioned often, but all know I'm a sissy.

Mistress is in Medical sales, calling on Doctors, who flirt with her, (and she flirts back). Mistress can fuck any Man (or woman) she wants to; I am totally exclusive to Mistress.

We've made friends at Munches, and this is our social life.

Our favorites are Maddie and Mike...(Mikie).

Mikie is Maddie's sissy slave.

We take vacations to adult resorts, where Mikie and I wear bikinis, while Mistress and Maddie dress however they want.

At one time, the idea of sucking off another man was abhorrent, but that was long ago. Mikie and I suck each other with enthusiasm and gratitude.

We are made to lay on towels on the ground between our wives, who are in loungers, looking down upon us. Mikie and I tease each other, stroke each other with sun cream, (but not allowed to cum).

I welcome his cock in my sissy pussy, and he does mine. Our Mistresses have exploited our fetishes, and our (male) horniness. We make no attempt at vanity,

our pride long gone, we are total sissy slaves.

Mikie has begun hormones. He was already just a waif of a man, at 5'-5" and 110 lbs.

His tiny cock barely gets hard, and he has cute little boy breasts. His breasts have become very sensitive, so while we're at the pool, laying in the sun, I stroke him thru his bikini top, and he squeals and mules in a girly voice. Same when I tickle his tiny balls thru his bikini bottom.

Then we are allowed sex; he likes to lay on his back and be fucked like a girl. His little pee pee just flops around. He loves my cock in his sissy pussy, telling me "Deeper, Slower, MORE, OH OH OH!" I cum, deep inside. I feel his lubed pussy become even slicker with my cum. As my orgasm diminishes, I pump and grind, relishing how much I enjoy this cum-lubed sissy pussy.

When regular men cum, they are done; take a nap, or whatever.

As a sissy slave, I am never done. I have just had an orgasm, and we're at the pool, where others can see everything, but no matter, it's Mikie's turn. He likes it when I put a finger in his (freshly fucked) pussy, and diddle his sissy pee pee.

He's a slut, grinding on my finger, while I stroke his semi hard sissy clit. We are on towels between our wives, our bikinis on the ground next to us, sporting fresh bikini tans. He's loud and animated; people watch. (When I was doing the fucking, he wasn't so loud. I somehow believed we were being discreet, that we weren't being observed). Everyone is watching. He wants me to kiss him. I've just cum, I don't want to kiss, but I feel the glare of Mistress, and I kiss, a sissy kiss.

I'm stroking his semi-hard clitty. Every eye is upon us, and with unbridled energy, he starts to cum. I stop stroking and lower my mouth to his cock. It's the last thing I want to do, but Mistress has been clear, Mikie gets to cum in my mouth.

He has a huge load for such a small guy. I work my head and mouth like a well trained slave, swallowing, as his orgasm subsides. I hear clapping from the nearby Patrons, who have enjoyed the sissy show.

I've never been gay, but sometimes I actually fantasize fucking Mikie; it makes me hard. Mistress knows this. She makes me practice dildo sucking while she strokes my cock....and I love it.

sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers