My wife's sphere of influence...

Story Info
Where my wife's hookups end up working out for me.
2.7k words
4.17
12.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've mentioned this before, but Covid did a number on the wife's extramarital explorations. Same with me. Hard to believe it was only a couple years ago I was attempting to do something wild and (maybe) new every week.

Mel picked up a guy a few weeks ago. Pretty nice dude, early 50's, a bit extra around the middle, close-cut hair due to the loss of most of it, shining brown eyes behind tasteful, modern glasses.

He was emphatic about me joining and added that, while he'd never screwed around with a guy before, he wasn't against the thought.

Our first encounter was...it was OK. I went down on Mel for a bit while she went down on his attractive prick. He looked to be trimmed fastidiously. He's a hairy guy, so you need to be attentive down yonder. He was.

It was straight as an arrow, some six and a half and slender from my view. His pale skin continued down the length of it to where he flared out to a wide, pink head. The difference between his shaft and glans was enough to take note...like someone had mis-aligned his cock when his genetics were being mapped out.

When fucking started, Mel and I 69'd with me on the bottom while Josh went at her slow and easy. The first time he pressed in there was an almost audible 'pop' as she snapped back tight around his shaft.

He was slow. He'd already warned us that his stamina wasn't really there, but that he'd be fine with waiting around and going again.

So slowly I watched as he slid his glistening, thrumming shaft in and out of her. Never removing himself completely, but coming to just as the edge of his frenulum pulled some of her natural lube out and into my mouth.

As he'd push forward, his large sack would trail over my face and against my mouth and extended tongue. I'd take advantage, rolling my lips around his stubbled sack. He'd withdraw and my slobber would slide over my face again.

I didn't have any issues with hitting his shaft either. Not a flinch when my tongue would ride along the bottom.

Possibly five minutes of this went by when I noticed his sack begin to pull up a bit. His legs on either side of my head were shivering, "I...I'm gonna cum...in just...just a second." He gasped as he was now inside her fully and I slathered his balls, "Where do...where do you want...it?"

Mel pulled away from my cock, "Wherever you want it. Inside, outside, I don't care, just cum."

He went all the way inside and I could see his perineum pulse as he exhaled loudly. A second pulse and he began to pull away from her. A third and his 'scooping' action drew pearls of his semen out and into my mouth.

But he didn't stop pulling. His hand went to his shaft as he came completely out, followed by a sucking sound as his natural plunging action was removed. A huge roll of his thick, creamy jizz went into my mouth again, tasting clean, salty and full of effort.

His head was just at her slit with only millimeters of gap as he shot another two loads, both of which rolled between my lips. Following these he tugged on himself as some dregs rolled along him and down as I adjusted myself just slightly to receive them.

Before he pulled away I extended my neck to put his head between my lips, swirling around and licking him fully clean.

Mel swiveled around and planted herself onto my cock. She rode me to two orgasms, kissing me deeply and sharing his taste.

Unfortunately, he couldn't get himself up again. Mel and I were kind of bummed, but it is what it is. He said he'd get in touch. Mel was hopeful. I was skeptical. He gave us both his number before he left.

A month and a half ago, Mel took the camper out to work remotely. I thought it was cool. She always came back with stories.

I got a call after work on the 28th of October. "Hey dude! How you doing?" I answered I was doing well, "Got a favor to ask. You know your 82" TV? Can a friend and I come over and watch a couple horror movies?"

Weird ask, but I said sure. It was Friday and I had the weekend off.

I was home for about five minutes when the doorbell rang. Josh stood there with a much, much younger man. As I invited them inside, Josh was extolling the virtue of having a monstrous TV and sound system.

The younger man was my height, 5'9". He was wearing baggy pants and a hoodie so I couldn't get a read on his weight or build. He had long-ish relatively unkempt dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Very attractive as well.

After they sat down I asked which movies they wanted to watch, pointing out that I had purchased John Carpenter's "The Thing" and they could just stream it. Josh was all for it and his companion, Tyler, shrugged his shoulders, "Never seen it, could be cool."

I queued it up and mentioned I was going to take a shower. They asked if they wanted me to stop it and I said I could recite the movie by heart.

Our shower is a large tiled rectangle, five feet wide and eight feet long. The doors are clear glass. We put in a pressure booster at the thing so we could run multiple shower heads.

...I'd gotten the idea from a past boyfriend...

A knock came on the bathroom door about five minutes into my shower, "Hey, dude? Can I come in and take a leak?" Tyler's voice came as he cracked the door.

"Sure". He walked in and glanced at me. I noticed his eyes went downwards, "Toilet's over there." I pointed to the far side of the room and the door to the water closet.

A moment later he returned, washed his hands and walked out, "Thanks." he said, again looking down towards me.

I finished, dried and went to the living room some fifteen minutes later.

We have a wide-ish couch bookended by two divans. Tyler was on the further one while Josh sat somewhat to the closer side in the middle. I grabbed one of the blankets we keep around and took the closest one.

The sound was up pretty loud, but despite that I heard a light snore and looked over to see Tyler zonked out. The couches are comfy and nobody appreciates practical effects nowadays.

As I glanced at him I looked up to Josh and grinned, sort of saying, "Kids, am I right?"

Josh took the look to mean something else. He moved a few feet closer to me. Not quite intimately close but near enough he could reach me.

His hand came up and began to rub my shoulder. So...Josh was trying to take this somewhere? I was intrigued but a bit curious as to why he came with a guest if this had been his intention.

About the time Blair is having his existential crisis in the movie, Josh moved his hand to my head, rubbing my lips with his thumb.

I'm pretty accommodating, so I began to lick and suck on the digit as he moved it in circles on my lips.

I saw him glance to look at Tyler and pull his hand away, unbutton and unzip his pants and pull his rigid erection loose. He began pumping himself with his right hand and put his left hand back on my head, his thumb at my mouth.

His eyes oscillated between the movie and Tyler. Back and forth for a minute or so. He glanced over to Tyler one more time and scooted towards me, my head hitting his jeans.

He moved his hand around to the back of my head and pulled me towards him. I moved up a bit and put myself in an angle to reach his member, wasting no time enveloping him.

The taste was like precum and a few-hours-old shower. My first motion took me down a good three inches, answered by a long, easy, but quiet sigh.

I used the hand I wasn't leaning on to accompany my mouth, taking him down to nearly his root before pulling back. I didn't want to gag if we were doing this quietly.

Over and traced the outline of the dropoff from his head to his shaft. I probed the veins and the smooth, stretched skin. I drank his copious precum and milked more whenever I could.

Only a couple moments into things, maybe four total, he whispered, "I'm gonna cum dude...can...can you...do you swallow?" In answer, I kept going, not taking him out of my mouth at all, suckling for all I was worth.

He grabbed me by the back of the head and pressed downward as the first shot rolled into my mouth. I drank it down as another and another came, all of them were huge shots. Even though there were only about five, it was still a task to get them all in.

When he'd finished I rolled backwards onto the divan as he hid his prick in his shorts but didn't do up his jeans.

Five minutes passed, "Dude...do...you...do you..fuck?"

Since the first time, I'd wondered what it would feel like to have that fat head against my prostate. "Yeah."

Quietly he stood and bent his head to the door of the nearby guest room. I nodded and stood.

We left the door cracked as we walked in, just to hear if Tyler was up and around. I grabbed one of the many lube bottles we have hidden in choice locations and applied myself the second after my pajama pants were down.

Josh stood behind me with his prick in his hand, his pants around his knees. I took a glob of the gel and spread it over him.

"Lean up against the wall?" He asked, pointing at the wall that sat adjacent to the door. I did so, pressing my ass outward.

Seconds later I felt him probing my hole, poorly, in the dim light. I bent further and took him in hand, pointing him in the right direction.

As thick as his head is, it's not as thick as my biggest plug. I 'take care' of business all day long and every morning I play around with my anal toys.

I'm saying this so that when I felt him start to spread me open, I pushed back pretty demandingly. I felt myself go around his head and then snap onto his shaft, rolling back another inch or so.

"Jesus Christ!" He said, somewhat too loud I thought.

His hand went to my waist as a few motions took him all the way inside. He began to pull me back onto him, bending me further down.

The strokes were almost identical to what he'd done with Mel. Slow and steady. Which drove me nuts as I felt him ride over my prostate again and again. I was positive I'd be cumming in no time flat.

"Got room for another?" Tyler's voice came from the crack in the door. I couldn't see him, just a dark shadow blocking the gap.

Josh pressed inside and rolled his hips a bit, giving me as much of his cock as he could, "How do you feel about it, Joe?" I said sure, "Come on in." he said.

Tyler was naked. He was more slender than I would have guessed, not super thin, just like moved a lot.

His crotch was shaved, completely, and the smooth skin surrounded an uncut, average-length but above-average width prick. He ran his hands along it as he watched us go.

He looked around and then walked behind us. I thought, 'is he going to go after Josh?' but then I felt a slick, lubed hand surround my five and a half inches, stroking me with gentle, calm movements.

That, along with the slamming of Josh's head on my prostate was about to push me into a mess. I was worried I'd let out before the other two when the hand at me vanished. "Hey, can we move to the bed?" Tyler asked.

Josh withdrew immediately and stood away. I turned to see Tyler on his back on the bed, his legs up displaying an also-shaved asshole.

Huh. Cool.

I took a step forward, "Josh, are you..."

Tyler said, "No, you. I want to feel you." He wiggled his ass towards me.

I knelt between his legs and pressed towards his puckered sphincter, feeling the heat off of him immediately. The slickness of my head went into him and he smiled like he'd just found the best thing ever. "Mmmm. That feels really good. Give it all to me?"

In answer I pushed the rest of my slick shaft into him. He held his breath and gasped twice as I found my hips hitting his cheeks. "Oh god yeah. You feel so good. I want to cum with you inside me." He was convincing.

Behind me I felt the presence of Josh. Before I could do much of anything he pressed me forward, bodily, onto Tyler. As I was face-to-face with the young man I felt Josh press himself into me until he was buried.

My mouth was open and Tyler took it to be an invitation. I felt his lips lock onto mine, his tongue go into my mouth to find mine.

As Josh pumped into me, I would roll my hips into Tyler, who would lash out at me with his tongue. I felt a pool of precum ooze between us while Josh drove the pace.

Funny enough, being inside Tyler and occupied with kissing him, it pushed my orgasm back. It gave me things to concentrate on other than his gorgeous cockhead slapping my prostate.

But remember, Josh has no stamina.

Only a few moments of this was all he could take. "I'm...gonna cum. Cum in your ass. Yeah."

As soon as the word was out he pressed into me, pulling my hips back and almost off of/out of Tyler. He grumbled, growled and then began to pulse, his shaft getting more rigid as he pumped whatever semen he hadn't down my throat deep into my colon.

When he finished he abruptly pulled out and away, slamming me into Tyler for the first time since Josh had entered me. I pulled away from his mouth and we both gasped.

I began fucking the kid correctly, his cock sliding between us as I went into him. My thrumming asshole was a straight, direct line to the head of my cock and I knew I wasn't going to last very long.

My mouth left his, "I'm gonna cum. Soon."

He pushed me up and away from him to grab his prick, pumping fast, "Cum baby. Cum in me. I want to feel it." His hand was lightning fast on his shaft. Almost like he was trying to run it out with pure friction.

I was pushed over the edge by the movement. I pulled his waist towards me and unloaded, a half-dozen pulses ripped through me and into him.

A moment later, I felt him tense up as a slow moving drool of pearlescent cum rolled out and over his fingers.

Maybe a minute later I pulled out of him and sat back on my legs. Dribbles of my seed dripped out of his asshole and down onto the comforter. The puddles of cum around his stomach, chest and groin started oozing to each side of him. He looked as content as a cat.

As I stood up I asked, "How exactly did you guys start hanging out?"

They looked at each other, all of us still naked, "You sure you want to know?" Josh asked. After I said yes he shrugged, "Tyler's my stepson."

"Wait...this isn't...I mean...this...you two..." I couldn't get it out.

"Shit no! I didn't even know he was gay until he was nineteen, and then we didn't do anything but jerk off a couple times." I just hoped so.