My Wife's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after cumming reality hit us, we quickly got dressed, I cleaned the sofa where April had cum, while April clean up the rest of the house.

Then, just before April left she told me that Jan was right I was a good fuck. Telling me this, made my day.

Jan came home ten minutes after April had left.

When Jan walked in she didn't speak which was very unusual for her, nor did she come to see what I was doing which was very strange. I carried on as though everything was normal cutting the hedge and trimming some shrubs in the back garden, even if everything was far from normal.

Jan made what was I must say a nice meal, one that I would have had as my last meal, rib eye steak and filet of salmon with new potatoes, onion rings, salad and peas. Followed by home made citrus tart all washed down with a bottle of my favourite red wine.

After dinner while we were sat at the table I asked Jan what was the matter, telling her that I knew something was wrong.

While looking at me, Jan said," if I tell you everything you have to promise not to be angry with me."

I did promise Jan because I needed to know. I needed to know everything.

Jan started off by telling me she as never stopped loving me. Jan asked me not to judge her until she had told me all of the story. Jan then told me she had had a fling with a guy called Dick at her last place. Jan told me it didn't last very long, just a few weeks. Jan was keen to tell me they didn't fuck.

I told Jan I wanted to know every little detail, from start to finish. Jan asked why I wanted to know every little detail and couldn't I just except they just played about. I raised my voice a little telling Jan that I would be the judge of what playing around was, not her and if she wanted us to stay together I felt I needed to know.

Jan lowered her head told me she was sorry, really sorry and began telling the same story that Dick told me. Jan tried to leave out every time she came through but with Dick telling me when she came I knew the points to ask Jan, if he made her cum and every time I asked if he had made her cum

In a nervous voice Jan said," yes he did."

Then I told Jan I didn't believe they hadn't fucked. Jan assured me they hadn't. That is when I asked why, telling her I would of wanted to fuck her.

Jan told me they were getting round to it when Ian in the next office called Jan in to tell her he knew what had been going on. Jan told me she tried to deny it but when she noticed something on the wall, a life size projected film of her and Dick. Jan told me she was naked and Dick was kissing her.

"Just kissing," I said.

Jan, looking down said," well snogging I suppose"

"Just snogging," I said.

Jan looked at me and said," ok I think he was sucking my nipple."

Jan then told me Ian had told her to tell me or he would. This made me think what a great guy, until Jan told me the alternative was to be his play thing instead.

Jan started crying, saying how sorry she was and was I going to leave her now. I just wanted to know about Ian now. I put my arms around her and asked if she became his plaything, all that Jan could do was nod.

I told Jan that I wanted to know all and I was going to have it out with Dick and Ian. you can't she told me everyone at her work would know.

How, I asked. That was when Jan told me Ian was married to April.

Oh fuck, I thought that Ian, was April's husband. The April I had just fucked hours earlier. There must be millions of Ian's, why would I have thought, they were the same one.

Jan ask me to hold her. Cuddling her I asked about Ian. All I could get out of Jan was let me tell you tomorrow, please.

I held her for a while before trying feel her titties but Jan stopped me asking not tonight, please, not tonight.

I laid in bed thinking what had Ian got her to do. Was April up for another fuck and if she is I wondered how far she will let me go.

I could here Jan quietly sobbing herself to sleep.

12