My Wonderful Submissive Scene 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers

We all just sat there for a moment. Pat had gotten up and was sitting by me on the love seat.

"Are you alright?" I asked Pat.

"Yes."

Caitlynn and Helen got up and went to a cabinet and withdrew a long metal bar with various hooks.

Caitlynn told Pat to kneel on the floor with her back to us.

I asked Pat as she rose from the love seat if she was ok to do more. She just miles and assumed the position Caitlynn had instructed. Helen attached Pat's ankle cuffs to the end of the bar.

"Head down, ass up," said Helen.

With her head down and her ankles spread wide, there could be no mistaking that Pat had very recently been fucked.

"Wow, I must have done a good job on her ass, look how open she is," Anthony said with more than a bit of pride.

"Keep your head on the floor, Pat, and put your hand between your legs until you feel Helen grab them," ordered Caitlynn.

Helen attached Pat's wrist cuffs to the bar, forcing her forward and insuring that her upturned butt would be the highest point.

"Pat, you look like a woman who needs to be spanked or fucked," said Ron.

I didn't think any of the guys would have been ready to do her again, but maybe the girls?

"Oh, we're going to have some fun with her," Helen said. Taking her hand, Helen softly began to feel Pat's slit. "She's still warm but look at this." Helen sank a finger into Pat's pussy, withdrew it, and held up a glistening finger.

Helen got up and got a small leather instrument which I recognized as a tawse. Striking first her left then her right cheek, Helen struck Pat's ass 10 times before stopping. She asked if anybody else wanted a go at Pat's ass with the tawse. Anthony said the he would and gave Pat 10 more, the last two right on her open asshole.

Caitlynn had her beloved riding crop and stepped behind Pat. Using an underhand motion, she brought the crop up into Pat's pussy. She spaced out about 8 strokes and Pat was squirming as much as her bonds would allow.

Rick just wanted to spank and gave Pat 10 hard slaps to her ass. I reached for the soft leather paddle and I added my 10 strokes to Pat's very red ass. Ron was the only one left who would have added to Pat's ordeal. Ron was rubbing his cock as he positioned himself behind Pat. He had lube in his hand and applied some to his cock and then into and around Pat's asshole. Squatting behind he pushed his cock into her well lubed, well opened asshole. He was all the way up her ass in one stroke, causing Pat to moan out loud. Caitlynn, still naked was on her knees by Pat's head.

"Taking my husband up your ass again. Well, I think you need to do my ass, too."

She backed up into Pat's face and said, "Lick."

Licking Caitlynn's ass and with Ron fucking hers, it was just so incredible to watch.

Ron was shooting his load into Pat. When he pulled his cock out of Pat's ass he turned to Chandler and said, "clean her up."

Chandler set about her task of eating Ron's cum out of Pat's ass.

Pat had reached her limit. I think Caitlynn and Helen had recognized it because they began to remove Pat's bonds. Not to cause her any more discomfort, but perhaps some more humiliation, Caitlynn sat on the floor and had Pat turn on her back. Caitlynn cradled Pat's head and began gently massaging Pat's shoulders and tits. Helen, at Pat's feet, was doing the same thing to Pat's legs, thighs and her pussy lips. The ministrations had Pat relaxed. Helen asked Pat if she wanted to cum.

Pat said, "pleeease!" Helen fan her finger over Pat's clit and continued in very soft, circular motion until Pat came.

Returning upstairs everyone but Pat was dressed. She remained that way, true to her promise, until the next morning when we said our thanks and good byes to Caitlynn and Ron.

Epilogue

A few months later we married. We still are. Happy as two old people can be. Did we have more adventures? Sure. But when we talk about our wild years, this is the story we always come back to visit.

*****

Your comments and votes would be really appreciated. Suggestions of what you wanted to have done to Pat, are also appreciated. We were intrigued by the suggestion to pierce her nipples and have rings inserted. Hmmm!

Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers
12