My Work Buddy Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet my buddy for breakfast and sausage is on the menu.
2k words
4.44
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson70
Hudson70
10 Followers

My friend from work, Myles, and I used to meet for breakfast every month or so after he retired. He is about 10 years older than I, but we became close work buddies. Due to the pandemic and differing political beliefs, we stopped meeting for a while. It has now turned into years since we last hung out. In my most private moments, I think about having breakfast with him, but then I feel the discomfort of our differences and do not act on it. The strange thing is, since he often bragged of his conquests,I have always wanted to feel his cock.

After not seeing him for almost four years, I called him and we agreed to meet at our usual diner, which has a large parking lot on three sides. In my imagination, I seduce him so I can be intimate with his genitals. I am not gay, but I think of his manly bits often. I have for years and am not sure why him, exactly. Leaving the diner I see that his truck is parked on the side of the diner, facing a wooded area. I asked if we could sit and talk for a bit more and he easily agreed.

After some contrived conversation, I ask Myles if I can feel his cock. He is shocked as he is very straight and somewhat narrow-minded. But his eyes softened and he said, "go ahead, if that is what you want." I take it out of his pants and run my hand over it, clutching his balls and feeling his pubic hair. I loved feeling his man wool and couldn't wait to put my face on it. This quickly escalated to an encounter. I slowly fondled the head and his balls until he got hard and quickly wet.

I licked the precum from his tip and started to stroke him slowly, occasionally cupping his balls and squeezing them slightly to force more precum out for me to lick. Soon I started to kiss his dick and balls, going back for more precum as it oozed from his hard member. When his hips began to move, I took his cock into my mouth, rolling my tongue over its head and feeling its shape and heat on my lips and tongue.

I moved his pants down and his shirt up enough to nuzzle his groin, taking his pubic hair into my mouth and kissing his belly. I kissed his hips and belly as I fondled his wet firm balls. I worked my way back to his dick and began to suck and lick it, moving my tongue and lips up and down his shaft, inhaling his precum. I moved my tongue back to his balls and felt the hair and tender flesh covering his cum machine. I sucked one, then the other while fondling his cock.

Soon I got both balls in my mouth and ran my tongue over them continually. I felt the precum in my hand and knew I must have it in my mouth. I released his balls and licked the tip of his dick savoring the taste of his man juice in my mouth. His hips were moving steadily now and he began to moan. I kissed his belly again and ran my hands about his moving hips. My own were moving and I was getting wetter with no release possible. I returned to sucking his dick and knew I had to make him cum.

I stroked his cock and balls while moving my mouth up and down. His dick began to throb and I could feel the heat building through his shaft. Now I wanted his cum as badly as he needed to release it. I had to have it directly in my mouth, though, not by jerking him off. I bobbed my head faster now to coax his ejaculation. I wanted him to fill my mouth with his thick seed. As I sucked and stroked him, his moaning built and I knew he would explode soon.

My anticipation grew as I tried to keep my own ejaculation from happening. I had to have his sperm in my mouth. I wanted it down my throat. Just as neither of us could take much more, he made me stop and demanded I take my clothes off. I didn't know what he wanted, but I would not deny him anything now because I wanted his cum so badly. I quickly took my clothes off showing my groin wet from all of my own precum. He looked at it as he fondled himself and ordered me to scoop my precum with my hand and lick it dry.

I was only too happy to comply as I have licked my precum from my fingers countless times when I jerked off. As I was licking my juices from my hands he reached over with his free hand and touched my thigh. He ordered me to get up on my knees and face the window. I felt his moist finger touch my asshole and I knew he was lubricating it for his entry. I felt his sizable finger penetrate my sphincter and sin in past his knuckle. Soon my own juices were providing lubrication as he started pumping his finger in and out, finger fucking my asshole.

The tightness in my stomach gave way to a hunger for more than a finger inside me. My hips joined the rhythm of his hand and my own dick started dripping precum. I moved my hand down and captured as much as I could and licked off my fingers. It was deliciously salty and I wanted more of his, but I knew he was preparing to enter me. Soon his precum-moist head was rubbing up and down across my hole and he started to enter. I know it would hurt initially because of the size of his dick. It did but I didn't care because I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to use me.

His dick entered my ass and he slowly began to hump me. I moaned because of the act. Never did I think a man would fuck me. Never did I think it would be Myles, even though I fantasized about it many times. His humping built and began to get faster and harder. His balls were slapping against my ass and the sound was intoxicating. It felt like he was punishing me now and I was in ecstasy. But I didn't want him to cum in my ass. Not this time. I wanted his cum in my mouth.

I made him pull out and he immediately started stroking himself to stay hot and hard. I grabbed my shirt and wiped off his dick before I put it back in my mouth. He moaned loudly when he felt my lips around his dick. I sucked him and squeezed his balls as he started humping my face. I knew it would be soon. I sensed he was waiting for the right moment so he could shoot his load into my mouth with as much force as possible, and that is what I wanted, too.

I was reading the rhythms of his hips and I knew exactly when his hot juices were ready to fill me. I felt the head of his dick slamming against the back of my throat, but I did not gag as I knew I could control that. I felt his hands grab onto me as he was fucking my head. I was almost ready to cum just knowing he is fucking me, fucking my mouth, fucking my head.

He was using me as a cum receptacle and I was so hot about it. I felt dirty, I felt cheap, and I felt like a whore, but I was his whore and I wanted his cum so badly I was practically crying. Use me, fuck me, fill me with your manhood. Soon he uttered that he is cumming and I was giddy with anticipation. I felt his cock throbbing madly and his humping intensified as the first small spurt went down my throat. Then he backed out a bit and exploded with a monster load of thick hot jizz into my mouth. I had to swallow some and eagerly await more.

My mouth filled again and the seed was so deliciously hot, but again I had to swallow. His dick was still pulsing in my mouth moving my lips which were sealed on his shaft so I didn't waste a drop. Soon my mouth filled one last time and I held his jizz in as he slid his cock out. I didn't want to swallow it, I just wanted to savor the taste. I moved his sperm around my mouth as my tongue smeared it on my teeth. Some leaked out onto my lips. His eyes were shut as he was spent, but I had a load to shoot yet.

His jizz began to trickle down my chin and I knew I was going to have to swallow it soon, but I held it in my mouth, savoring the taste as I began to clutch my balls. I decided to swallow as slowly as I could, tasting his seed as carefully as possible. Who knows if this would ever happen again? I started to jerk off as I swallowed a little bit at a time. I could smell his cum in my mouth and on my lips. I was ready now and I decided to cum on my belly so I could look at my own spunk.

I swallowed the remainder of his juice and let loose a beautiful load on myself. I wished that I could lick it up. I fell back onto the seat and looked over at him. His eyes were still closed and his cock was flaccid. For the moment, I was spent, but I knew looking at his member I would arouse him again shortly.

He finally opened his eyes and he stared at my cumshot on my belly. He looked at my face and back down to my belly. Slowly he fondled me beneath my balls as I spread my legs to further invite him. He started gathering my sperm up in his hand, then holding it to my mouth for me to lick up. I lapped up my own cum from his hand as I sprouted a fresh erection. I glanced down and saw he had one as well. When I had cleaned off his hand I bent down to lick his dick, but instead I held it in my hands and gently kissed it.

I kissed it all over before moving to his balls which I quickly sucked into my mouth. He moaned loudly as I sucked and licked his hairy orbs, and his butt was lifting off the seat. I knew he wanted to fuck me again. This time, I knew he wouldn't feed me. Myles made me sit on his lap, putting his pole up my ass once again. From his bottom position, he began humping me and began slapping my belly. This turned me on, but not as much as his machine-like humping of my asshole.

Next he began fondling my pubic hair and pulling on it. It hurt but that just added to the excitement. He pulled some hair out and put it into my mouth, causing my tortured member to begin leaking precum down my cock and onto his plunging dick. We were quite wet from action and sweating. I heard him say, "I am going to fill your asshole," and then he did. He yelled as he unleashed a torrent of cum, hot and thick, seemingly warming me from my ass to my chest.

He seemed to cum more and harder this time and I could feel his dick pulse in my ass even after it had emptied. I was once again in need of releasing my cum and Myles knew it. He grabbed his coffee cup from the holder in the door and asked me to put it in there. I knew we had crossed a threshold. He wanted my cum. I gladly complied, jerking a fine load neatly into his cup.

We cleaned up as best we could without talking. We dressed and as I exited his truck we spoke just a few words about meeting for breakfast again soon.

Hudson70
Hudson70
10 Followers