My Workout Friend

Story Info
An innocent workout turns into something else.
1.3k words
3.85
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. A fantasy that I keep on coming back to when I daydream.

-

We met through common friends at a birthday party. Your bubbly personality and kind eyes had me hooked at once. Hours had passed the same day and we did not separate from each other until everyone had left and the host started to clean. We shared phone numbers before leaving. It was like I had found a soul mate.

During our interaction that day we had realized that alot of our interests aligned. You were into fitness, exercising and dieting and so was I. We both had read the similar books and articles. We both had a sound view on it all, we agreed that you have to enjoy the journey and not get too obsessive in the details.

Around a week had passed since the birthday party when I received your phone text. You had seen me jogging in a park close to where you lived at the time. It turned out that we lived close to each other. We both had a walking distance to the same park.

One thing lead to the other and we decided to meetup for a run the next day. We both agreed that running alone is such a pain in the ass. Being able to motivate it each other made such a big difference.

What started as a single run together slowly grew to a habit we shared. Everyday after work we met up and exercised. During sunny days we enjoyed each others company while jogging. On rainy days we hid under the big oak tree branches in the park and worked on core and general strength. It did not feel like a chore when you were there with me. We pushed eachother to the limit.

We got to know each other better and better. I got to know that you worked with economics at a big firm but secretly you wanted to start your own library and book shop. It had to be located at a sleepier part of the city. The wall colors had to be warm and cosy and the high shelves filled to the ceiling with used books. Big comfy armchairs were spread out for people to sit in while they read. You had even come up with a name of it.

A half year passed by and life continued as usual. We still met up after work. We usually exercised but every now and then we head to a local coffee shop or grabbed a bite to eat. Even though we were deeply into fitness and health, we could easily devour a family sized pizza together. It was our little secret.

I never thought of you more than as a best friend. You had been there for me when I was sad and happy or that time I had sprained my foot during a jog on a rainy day. You spent your whole evening comforting me even though you were visibly tired and exhausted. It was a common subject we often came back to. Usually ending with us both crying of laughter as you mimicked my clumsy fall.

Who would have known that our friendship would turn into something else that quickly.

We were jogging our usual route in the park. It was early in the morning for once. It was if I recall correctly a weekend in the middle of March. We rounded the last tree before quickly sprinting the last hundred meters. We sat down in the nearby grass. Both of us sweaty and flushed from the jog. We did our usual stretching. Calves, thighs, hips, arms, back muscles and shoulders.

As usual we talked about something peculiar surrounding fitness or our plans for the day. As you strecthed your neck and looked away I casually looked your way.

Your right hand was located on top of your head which was slightly tilted to the right and backwards making you look up to the sky. Your left hand tucked in behind your back as you stretched. I kept inspecting you. Your jawline, your exposed neck and as my eyes fell further down I saw something that surprised me.

I could tell by your slim workout top that you did not wear any bra. The thin, close to transparent in the sun light, layer of fabric exposed the shape of your breasts. I felt a strong urge to keep looking. Your nipples looked firm and rather hard, most likely due to the cold weather.

I must have zoned out because as I tried to snap back to reality you were already done with your stretch. You looked at me with big eyes. I felt how my cheeks turned red and tried to with stutter in my voice change the focus to something else. We parted ways as usual after the stretching was done. The remaining time of the day I could not stop thinking of you. The visual image of you stretching played on repeat.

We met up two days later. It was a rainy day so we decided to walk over to the big oak tree we usually hid under. As you probably guessed already strength exercise was on the schedule. I did not think much of what had happened two days earlier until we started our normal routine.

The noises and moans that came from your side as you finished another repetition did not sound innocent anymore. I could not help myself to look your way as you were busy with the next set. You we wearing light blue leggings that hugged your rather big thighs tightly and the same tight top from two days ago. As you bent down to reach the ground your butt were directly facing me. As you continued your repetition I was mesmerized with how your body jiggled.

It was no new fact that you looked great. I had always thought so. But this time you looked so incredibly sexy.

I realised what was happening. I quickly looked away. But it was already too late. I felt how blood rushed down my pants. Rapidly I was getting firmer and firmer. I lied down and faced the opposite way of you to hide my bulge. To not acting suspect I started a new repetition and did my best to hide what was happening.

You were close to finishing another set and as you did you let out another exhaustive moan. Your breathing was loud and quick as you tried to calm down. That was it. I was solid hard.

I felt your eyes staring at my back as you started to calm down from your set. Asking me how it was going. I turned my head around looking at you and you saw how flushed I was. You stood up and moved over my way to cheer on me as you usually do. I tried my best to hide my now fully erect member. Your cheering stopped as you got closer. I looked up and saw your big eyes pointed directly at my now very visible bulge and quickly away as you realised I was watching.

I kept doing my exercise. I breathed loudly and moaned as I pushed through the last repetition. My muscles were swelling making my clothes seem even tighter. I looked up again and you stood at the same spot. Our eyes met and I saw something else that I had not seen before. It was not the innocent friendly look, you were horny.

Your cheeks were flushed and all red. Your nipples were hard and visible through your top. With the speed of light I was on my feet. I moved closer to you. Without any hesitation our desires took over.

Our lips met. Your wet smooth lips felt amazing against mine. Our tongues played in sync. I stood close enough to you that you could feel my erection pushing against you.

- To be continued.