My Workout Partner Ch. 10

Story Info
A naked weekend starts my new life...but I didn't know it.
2.8k words
4.44
13.3k
3

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

I realize there has been a gap in time since my last chapter. I hope you like the slight change in direction.

Just to quickly catch new readers up with my earlier chapters, I had been drawn into CFNM roll playing over the last few months by my physical therapist at the local physical therapy center I used for rehabilitation. After Joey had seen how comfortable I was with my body and, I guess, my exhibitionist tendencies during my therapy sessions, she invited me to join her for workouts before the gym opened. By the second workout, she already had me swimming without my Speedo for our early morning lap swim, while she remained in her suit. I also enjoyed that she was obviously putting me in situations to be naked at the gym in front of the all-female staff there. To "reward" me and encourage me to continue with our games, she had added Angie and Tess to these early morning workouts and somehow convinced them to swim nude with me! Soon, we were told to come to the sessions naked and leave our clothes at home as we were brought further into the manipulation.

Angie and Tess were therapists at the center. The three of us were invited to a sexual get away at their boss' house after our nude swim and public sex acts in the parking lot of the gym Friday morning. What I didn't fully realize was that Joey's boss, Ashley, wanted in on the fun, and I was the target for not just CFNM games, but Ashley wanted to use me for her dominatrix games she already had going on with Angie and Tess.

The weekend at Ashley's was definitely more than I could have imagined. Ashley and Joey obviously enjoyed tasking me to pleasure four beautiful ladies, with Angie choosing to be naked with me, but none of them wore very much. By the end of Friday, I had probably slathered two bottles of suntan lotion on my four female goddesses and poured more drinks than I cared to count. But between all these tasks, I did manage to work on a killer tan, going from hard body to hard naked, or virtually naked, body! I wasn't allowed to initiate contact, but I was required to do whatever I was asked to do. If I thought my cock was red and sore when I left the gym Friday morning...was I ever wrong! By sundown Friday evening, after the pool was cleaned, I had made sure that the ladies were sufficiently fucked, sucked, licked, slathered, and liquored. I collapsed, naked, on the bed in the pool house. Of course, the bed had no blankets or sheets to cover myself. My own cum, sweat, vaginal fluids, and sun tan lotion were in my hair and on my face, chest, stomach, cock, balls, and legs...but at that point, I didn't care.

Saturday morning, while it was still dark, I was laying on my side, facing the wall. I became aware of a nice warm body in bed beside me with her hand wrapped around my hardening manhood, moving back and forth in a slow rhythmical manner. It was Tess! Tess had earlier asked if she could stay clothed, but by the end of Friday, she had shucked that tiny three triangle covering Ashley and Joey had allowed her to wear. I was glad she changed her mind. She still smelled of suntan lotion and sex. I felt her firm, round breasts pressing into my back, and her shaved smooth cunt was doing its best to grind her clit up and down on my ass in rhythm with her hand motion. Her breathing was labored and heavy. Without saying a word, she moved enough for me to roll onto my back.

Sensually, she mounted my now rigid member, sliding easily parting her labia lips and sinking all the way into her sopping wet pussy in one thrust. With as much sex as I had had Friday, I was amazed at how quickly I responded to her efforts. Tess had this wild look in her eyes. She didn't want to make love. She just wanted straight up sex! With no words spoken, she set the tone for just fast, down, and dirty fucking. With her right hand, she diddled her clit for a few and then stuck two of her fingers in my mouth. She then propped herself up on her elbows, wrapping her arms under my shoulders and cradled my head in her hands, looking me dead in the eyes. After one or two slow thrust of her hips to glide her pussy up and down the length of my shaft, she quickened the pace considerably. Her pussy and my crotch were slapping together so fast and so hard, I was worried we were going to break the bed! Neither one of us took very long. She stopped on a down stroke and obviously had a nice orgasm, grinding her clit in a small, slow, circular motion into my slicked up pubic bone. As the muscles inside her pussy spasmed, that was enough to push me over the top for a fair orgasm myself. I shot a pretty full load into her honey hole.

"I was lonesome and horny all night, plus, I wanted to thank you for your efforts, yesterday," Tess whispered. As she dismounted me, my softening dick popped out and both of our juices flowed down my shaft, covering my balls, and ass hole. "I hope we get a chance to do this again, soon," she whispered. I was so tired, I drifted back off to sleep, still on my back. I didn't even attempt to move out the bed's wet spot.

I was abruptly awakened later on that morning by Ashley turning on the lights in the pool house, directing Angie and Tess to clean me up for breakfast and bring me inside as soon as they finished. Pleasantly, both Angie and Tess were also still naked. Angie evidently had been allowed to clean up, because she didn't smell of sex, or sun tan lotion. Tess must have cleaned up after our early morning session. From the looks of their respective pussies, they were both in a heightened state of horny! Angie's lips were plump, red, and slightly flowering open. Her nipples were hard and sticking out like two erasers! Tess evidently was still operating in horny mode from earlier this morning. Her labia lips were still slightly open at the bottom like she had recently been fucked. Her inner lips and clitoral hood were more prominent than Angie's were normally, but more so this morning. Her breasts and nipples were clearly at attention. That made it at least tolerable to get sprayed with cold water from a garden hose and lathered up, head to toe. They were in no hurry this morning, but my arousal and the cold water were competing against one another. It was obvious, though, that they had orders that I went to breakfast with a hard on. After I was roughly toweled dry, Angie got down on her knees and sucked my cock while fingering herself.

"Come on," Tess chided. "We can both do him later. Ashley and Joey are waiting for him at breakfast!"

"I know. You're right," Angie replied. "But you got off with him this morning, so after breakfast, he's mine next!"

A body hair inspection and a quick shaving of my beard completed the routine.

So, off we went. The three naked Musketeers. The two gorgeous beauties holding hands and me following from the rear. I never get tired of looking at an athletic, nude female form, especially one with a shaved pussy, no tan lines, and a hint of a six pack. I didn't mind the rough treatment, at all...and my semi erect cock showed my appreciation.

From the pool house, the three of us then met Ashley and Joey out by the pool for breakfast. It was probably 10:00. "Did the three of you get lost?" Joey mused. "Ashley rousted you out of bed over 45 minutes ago."

"He was really sticky from yesterday," Angie answered. "It took us a while to get where he didn't smell like sex and sun tan lotion! We took turns washing and soaping him up while the other changed the bed sheets. We're definitely prepping him for fun sometime this morning." Tess smiled impishly...

"We've finished our breakfast and are on our second cup of coffee. Y'all better hurry. We have a full day planned for you!" Ashley said dryly. Both of them were in micro bikinis again that didn't cover very much, but definitely accentuated their good tans and hard bodies. Ashley did show a slight tan line, but the smallness of the dark blue G-string suit suggested she was trying to minimize it. Besides, it was early in the warmer weather, so maybe she didn't use a tanning bed in the winter. Joey's lack of tan lines, I assumed, meant the tiny red bikini was for my benefit...because she must not wear one very often! The thinness of the material still left little to the imagination. Who would ever put on clothes with such a private back yard! I also assumed that in the CFNM and Dominatrix worlds, clothing was a power symbol.

Ashley basically planned our day with more chores around the house for me and pool time in between. After we all slathered up with sun tan lotion, I had yard duty. Angie and Tess had pool duty, serving and servicing Joey and Ashley when I was otherwise engaged. My Saturday morning was trimming bushes and mowing the lawn. Working in the back yard naked wasn't an issue at all. It was surrounded my tall fencing and hedges. Although I did hear the next-door neighbors, I never saw anyplace they could see what was going on. The mowing and trimming in the front yard, however, was a problem. Although there was a privacy fence along the street, the sliding gate was one of those remote-control ones, but it was a tall wrought iron one, rather than a solid gate. I was on full view to the street for at least an hour. I wasn't totally successful in not being seen, since I managed to flash the woman delivering the mail. She didn't hesitate to walk up to the gate and hand me the mail through it. She smiled at me and winked. I have a sneaking suspicion she'd seen naked people helping at Ashley's house before. A bigger problem was when a school bus of girls came down the street and honked, while the girls whistled and clapped. I'm still not sure where a school bus was going on a Saturday. I assumed it was a sports team going somewhere. Putting the lawn bags on the curb was interesting. I sort of used the bags as cover going to the street, but was uncovered as I returned thru the gate. No one complained or called the cops. Otherwise, it was a pretty quiet street and no one bothered me.

After I finally finished with the yard around 2:00, I was allowed to take a dip in the pool, shower, get something to eat, and relax until about 6 PM. I guess the girls had a good day around the pool, but were looking for a boy toy to play with for the evening. As promised earlier, Angie got to fuck me first. I'm not completely sure what they did while I was mowing, but they both seemed hornier than in the morning, if that was possible! There was no love making, but hot fucking sex! With the two of them trading me between each other, we fucked with me on top, bottom, spooning... The Karma Sutra had nothing on us! Bouncing around between nipples, labia lips, clits, and pussies... And more often as not, when I was fucking one of them, the other was finger fucking herself or licking or playing with mine or the other one's rosebud! I licked, sucked, fucked, and serviced Angie and Tess until after midnight.

Joey and Ashley seemed to be more interested in each other, but took time out to direct one or all of us here or there, but basically left us to our own hormones and urges. I'm glad it was warm that night, because I basically fell asleep on a pool lounge chair. And if I remember correctly, I was getting a blow job when I lost consciousness.

Sunday was an off day, thankfully, where I actually got to sleep a little later than usual. I actually got to take a real shower and do my normal routine without help...not that I mind the help! The pool house had a full bath, and an actual small apartment. The bathroom was already stocked with soap, shampoo, toiletries, towels, tooth brushes, a hair brush, and a blow drier. Not that I need one. I keep my hair short for the swimming anyway. Shoot, except for facial hair, I don't have any in other places, thanks to Joey's requirements. As I looked in the mirror, I did like what I saw. I was probably down to 10 percent body fat. My abs were showing fairly well. I had broad shoulders and a narrow waist. I was below what I weighed before my hip surgery that had started this whole game with Joey. I did note that I probably should hit the weights more to help my arms and chest, but the swimming was taking care of the rest. My cock, while never porn size, was adequate, especially without pubic hair. It was definitely getting its own exercise! With my all over tan, blue eyes, and light brown hair, I was pretty happy how I was looking.

A light breakfast of fruit and juice was set out on the patio, so I was able to eat, and lay around the pool...naked, of course. The girls weren't out from the house. I wasn't sure what they were doing, but I kind of enjoyed the break. I was very sore from all the yard work and extra sexual activities, so I did some stretching and swam some laps in the pool. My poor cock was raw and worn out from Saturday's sex-capades. My jaw muscles and tongue were still aching from licking and sucking beautiful hairless cunts and clits. No yard or pool work. Ashley and Joey must have been running errands or doing other things. According to the girls, who finally did come out of the house around lunch time, the bosses were gone when they got up. There was a note telling us to take it easy and that we had earned a day off with our work these last few days.

We didn't see Ashley or Joey for most of the day. I think the three of us were worn out from the sexual activity, because except for helping one another apply sun tan lotion on each other, we didn't really do more than flirt. By Sunday afternoon, our tan "work" was obvious. For so early in the spring, I had never been this brown...at least not all over! The girls' deepening tans on their already sexy, hairless bodies was definitely a sight to behold. Laying down to sleep Sunday night, I was trying to get my mind back into gear for getting back to reality, but I must admit, being clothing free for the weekend with all of the eye candy and being a sex toy, was something I could get used to doing again!

When Ashley and Joey did finally show up, they were dressed in what I would call business casual. I assumed they had errands and such to run and were just getting back. They had brought us a nice takeout dinner. They went in to change and came back out in shorts and tank tops. We had self-serve drinks around the pool and everything was casual. I went to bed relatively early...alone, unfortunately, because I knew Monday workouts would come early.

Early Monday morning, my mind started kicking into gear. My internal body clock had been used to getting up around 4 AM to go for my work out at 5 AM before the gym opened, so I really didn't need an alarm clock. Since I was still at Ashley's, I was about 20 minutes from the gym. Being naked going to my gym's pool was already my normal routine, so getting ready is really easy. After my workout, I would go home, and change into my office clothes, and go to work. I just needed my car keys from Joey or Ashley and to see if Angie and Tess needed a ride to the pool, since I had driven them over here, while they basically had sex in the back of my car. After sitting closed up for three days, I was sure my car would never smell the same. Little did I know that would be the least of my trouble.

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers