My Workout Partner Ch. 11

Story Info
Choosing a full time nude lifestyle and a new job!
2.2k words
4.39
10k
3

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

Monday morning came too quickly. I had basically called in sick Friday morning to go over to Ashley's, so I hadn't been to my apartment since then. I had driven straight there with Angie and Tess naked in the back seat, eating each other out, so I never had a chance to get any clothing. Being naked all weekend was wonderful. The fact that I had enough sex and sun to last me a while was a bonus! The constant view of athletic, tanned, naked, smooth women was something to enjoy whenever it happened! My car was parked on the street in front of the house, which wouldn't be a problem walking out to naked at this time of the morning, but I knew I needed my car keys. Since I had turned my keys over to Ashley on Friday, I went looking for her so I could get on the road by 4:30 to be to the gym by 5.

I found Ashley and Joey in the kitchen, already dressed in their workout gear, sipping coffee and just having small talk. "Good morning early risers," I greeted. "I got up to get ready for our morning workout, but remembered you still have my keys. Then I'll need to head home and get ready for work. Calling in sick Friday, while definitely worth it, will mean I have a ton of work on my desk when I get there!"

Ashley just smiled and said, "Oh, you probably want to see two letters before you get too far." The look on Joey's face didn't reveal much, but there was a slight grin. Ashley's body language suggested an air of superiority...a dominatrix requirement, I thought. One envelope was apparently from my apartment's landlord and the other had my work's letterhead on it.

I wondered why she had the letters, but neither had a stamp on them, so they hadn't come thru the mail. I had no idea what to expect, so I opened the landlord's letter first. It said, in part, "We are sorry to see you cancel your lease. Your deposit will be forwarded to the address you provided, once deductions are taken out. Your donation of all of your clothes and furniture to the Salvation Army will definitely be appreciated by many needy people. It was an odd request to insist in that the apartment be emptied over the weekend and be delivered to the Salvation Army in the next county over, but your wishes have been carried out. Best of luck in your new venture."

"What the hell!?" I blurted out! "Did you guys do something I need to know about?"

"Yes," Ashley replied. "Sunday, Joey and I used your keys to get into your apartment and get a few of your things, like your wallet, pictures, and what seemed to be your few valuables. Then we went by your landlord's office and gave him a letter from you, telling him you had a job opportunity that had come up suddenly that would afford you to be able to start over and that moving your apartment's contents was going to be more trouble than it was worth. Your letter explained that you had a soft spot in your heart for the Salvation Army in Allen County because they had helped your family once upon a time and you wanted to return their kindness by giving them all of your stuff. I'm moving you into my place, so there is no need for you to have an apartment or any clothes. This is the forwarding address I gave them."

"What?! So that's where you and Joey were most of yesterday! I wish you had asked me first, but I hope the rent here is less than what I was paying. But more importantly, now what am I supposed to wear to work," I sputtered!

"Not to worry," Ashley replied. "You need to read the second letter."

"Why? Did you get me fired, or something," I asked?

"No, actually," Ashley replied. "Your boss is just congratulating you on your new job at the gym!"

"What job am I qualified for at the gym, and how in the world can I work there without clothes? Are you buying me a new wardrobe? And what do I do for clothes when I'm not at the gym or here?"

"Questions, questions! Slow down! One thing at a time." Ashley stated flatly. "Room and board here, plus a salary, will be part of your compensation package at the gym. Our company is starting clothing optional classes in yoga, aerobics, and lap swimming and you will be our new instructor! We will allow you to charge for private lessons and keep most of those fees and any tips you receive. Of course, to encourage people to decide to exercise in the nude, our instructors will all be naked! I'm going to expand Angie's duties to include nude yoga as well. She practices yoga already and I'm sure she will help you with your early classes until you get the hang of it. You can watch videos on yoga. I'm sure you will be a quick study."

"You shouldn't have any trouble with aerobics or swimming classes," she continued. "I found out that if the gym has nude participants in aerobics or yoga classes, everyone who signs a release can legally be nude during the class. Of course, signing the release will be a condition of your employment! I also had our legal department research nudity laws in this state. As long as you aren't performing sex acts or anything sexual in nature, just being nude in public is not against the law and is protected as free speech! We've talked to the sheriff and he said he could agree to that if he sees you."

"Nude classes," I asked? "Can I make a living instructing nude classes for you?"

"I would have never proposed this to the owners before doing market research," Ashley continued. "For the last few weeks, we have been advertising for nude classes in the surrounding larger cities. Folks evidently don't mind being nude in these classes when they don't think they'll see anyone they know. In fact, we have had a tremendous sign up already. We have people signed up in every time slot for all of the classes we offered! We may have to hire additional toys...I mean instructors... and add classes! You basically won't have time to bother to dress between classes, even if had clothes to wear," she chuckled. "The way Joey and I have this planned, you will have a valid reason to be naked at the gym all day. As an early bonus, since the majority of the people who have signed up for the classes so far are from out of town, you shouldn't know many of them. The excitement of you being naked in front of a group of strangers should be exhilarating and safer all at the same time! You have a great body and a nice-looking cock. Walking around naked and looking comfortable that way, you will be great advertising for other customers to sign up for a nude class, and great eye candy for our staff! With you being naked as the day you were born in the exercise rooms and swimming in the pool, you will obviously need to go thru other areas to go between classes and to take breaks. Except for maybe a towel the first week or so, I'm not issuing you anything else to wear. After that first week "break in period", it's totally clothing free for you while you're at work. Well, actually, clothing free every place else, too! Within a few weeks, everyone around the gym and in the building will be used to seeing you completely nude. Then we can expand your nudity to other areas. Who knows how far we'll want to take you!"

My mind was racing...could I really make money while doing this...naked in the building, going outside of the gym...expand my nudity to other areas...what was I getting myself in to? "You've really thought this through," I admitted. "I do have a few questions, but the idea is growing on me. What other areas are you proposing to expand my nudity?"

"I can tell that this lifestyle is going to be perfect for you," Ashley replied, looking down at my now rock-hard cock! "I think you can be trained to be a great boy toy for Joey! To see how far we can show you off, I have researched our physical therapy group expanding our new laser hair removal business. Your hairless body should also help expand our laser hair removal business, too. That's why you and Angie were laser dummies a few weeks ago! Since we are the first in this area to offer this particular company's machine, and you and Angie have already been demonstration models for various laser procedures, that company has agreed that we can provide the two of you for a fee, as training services for other staffs when their company sells their machine to other offices. You may have to wear clothes to get you to the other offices, but I'm working on the logistics so you won't have to be clothed for off-site work, either. If you let me, I will work hard so you will remain naked for the rest of your life...at least your life working for me!"

"Won't I need keys or a wallet, or identification," I asked?

"No, actually," Ashley responded. "We're upgrading our security around the building because of our new services, so the customers feel more comfortable that their nudity will be private. The new electronic locks will respond to remote signals, so I've bought smart watches for the nude staff, so they won't need additional keys to get anywhere. Your car, oddly enough, is new enough to be fitted with a remote lock, which we'll do as soon as you're hired. You can leave your ID and wallet in the glove box of your car. You can pick up your watch, "Boy Toy", when we get to the gym this morning."

"Speaking of the gym," Joey interjected. "Look at the time! We're running late for our morning workout. But gosh, Ashley, I'm thinking there is no reason he should stop his lap swim when the pool opens, now is there? No time like the present to start advertising our nude classes!"

"Great idea, Joey," Ashley exclaimed! "I like your thinking. Do you want to drive to the gym or ride with one of us?"

"I'll drive," I replied. "The morning air will help me clear my head and maybe calm my nerves. What about Angie and Tess? They rode here with me Friday."

"Suit yourself. Here are your keys. The girls already left. They called for an Uber. Boy, was their driver happy about their mode of dress this morning!" Ashley said as she threw me my car keys...minus my apartment key. "Angie is still naked. Tess has on what she came here wearing Friday. After our workout, I'll let Tess get into her scrubs today, but I think it will be a good idea to start Angie helping you teach your first nude yoga class today."

To say I was in shock was an understatement. My head was spinning. I had basically walked right into a situation where I was faced with the real possibility of fulfilling my exhibitionist tendencies beyond anything I could have imagined. Permanently naked and a logical and legal reason to be that way! The sex was amazing. The view didn't suck. The exercise was doing great things for my body. And, I had the best tan of my life! Could I actually do this? Do I want this life? Well...truth was, I was committed short term, since I didn't have any clothes, no other job, and no other place to sleep. Plus, there were worse things than having to look at Angie naked all day.

"Snap out of it, Hotshot," Joey said as she smacked me on the ass. "Don't over think it, or you'll back out. And if you do, I'm not sure how you'll replace your clothes or where you'll stay. We have to go! And you have a lot of paperwork to fill out before your first day of work at 8!"

So, out to my car I went. No one was out this early in the neighborhood to see my naked ass going out the gate to the street. I imagine that a security camera might have caught a glimpse of me from neighbor's system across the street, or the one next door, but that was the least of my worries. The inside of my car smelled like dead fish from all those body fluids marinating in a closed-up car for the weekend. I hope I can find a car detailer who won't ask too many questions. I slid in, started the car, rolled down all the windows, and off I went on my new adventure. It was hard to drive, both because my mind was going 90 miles an hour and my rock-hard cock kept hitting the steering wheel whenever I turned!

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers