My Workout Partner Ch. 13

Story Info
When the elevator opened, it was the start of my new life!
2.4k words
4.38
7.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

As I rode down the elevator from the business office with Ashley, naked as the day I was born, with an anal vibrator up my ass, I knew that when the elevator doors opened, it was basically the beginning of a new life...or at least a new lifestyle. I could fear it or embrace it. I chose to embrace it. Without Ashley and Joey guiding me into their CFNM and dominatrix games, I could never had been in a position to be naked at all times and employed and protected while I did it! What a rush! I chose to be thankful rather than resentful. Yes, my life wasn't fully my own now, but the fringe benefits sure seemed to outweigh the limitations.

As the doors opened, I strode out of the elevator with Ashley, my head, and my cock, up high and proud! There were about two dozen people in the lobby... headed to work, or to therapy, or to the gym. The few guys I saw mostly snickered or pointed as soon as they saw me. One or two of them gave me a thumbs up. The gals, though, had the widest range of reactions. Many smiled, a few sneered, some looked away, but most of them couldn't look away.

I was in exhibitionist heaven! My walking stride was a little shortened because I was still getting used to the anal vibrator Joey had insisted I be fitted with, but the size of it and the newness of having that much pressure applied to my prostate, plus the exhilaration of being naked where I wasn't supposed to be, had my cock on overdrive! I almost came just walking from the elevator to the gym. It was so hard, that it barely moved, but merely swayed back and forth slightly. I did notice that as I concentrated on not pooping the vibrator out, the result was that I also contracted my butt and stomach muscles. As I passed in front the glass windows of the gym, I could see my reflection. I looked hot as hell! With my all over tan, tight ass, and six pack abs, there was a new sheriff in town!

With Ashley leading the way, the automatic doors to the gym opened and I strode in behind her. The guys and gals in the free weight section took a few seconds to notice that a naked guy had just walked into the gym. She turned slightly back to me and said, "are you soaking in all this attention, big boy? Get up in front of me, so I can see that ass of yours and see what everybody else is seeing! We're going to the small classroom in the back."

As Ashley slowed her gate slightly, I lengthened my stride to overtake her and walk in front of her. As I passed, she said, "Oh, my god! Your cock is so hard that your head is purple! You certainly are enjoying yourself. Get used to it, stud!"

When we reached the classroom for the first nude yoga class, I stopped to crack the door slightly to peek in. It was still a few minutes before time for the class to start. In fact, right after I stopped, a cute gal, probably about early 20's came up behind us, wearing running shorts and a workout bra. A little taken back by my current state, she said. "Hi, I'm Jamie. I guess I'm in the right place for the nude yoga class. I didn't know it was alright to take my clothes off in the locker room and come to class naked!"

"No, no," Ashley responded! "He's one of the instructors. You'll disrobe in the class. But you do have the option of coming to the class in a robe if that makes it easier. We have towels in the class for everyone to sit on. We'll all talk thru the logistics before the class starts. We're glad you're here." And with that, Ashley opened the door for her to enter the class.

As the Jamie went thru the door, she gave me an admiring once over. "That's a good look for you," she whispered. "This class might just be better than I thought."

By Ashley opening the door, it also gave everyone already in the class a full-frontal view of me! "Go on in, stud. Your class is waiting."

As we entered the class, there were a total of 8 "students". Six were guys and two were women. Angie was already in the class, with a clipboard, taking roll. She was in a robe, so it was not evident whether she was naked underneath, or not. There was no doubt about me.

"OK, everyone, let's get this class started," Ashley began. "First I want to thank everyone who signed up. This is a clothing optional yoga class. Our company wants you to feel at ease to disrobe or stay covered, as your comfort level allows. Obviously, by our male instructor's uniform, he's comfortable in his skin. We hope you will be, as well. Our female instructor is also going to help teach the class in the nude, as well. As you came into the class, I hope you have verified with Angie that we have a "Nude Waiver" for you on file, so you can legally take this class au natural. If you don't prefer, that's fine, too. We hope the comfort level our instructors have with their bodies, will encourage you to take full advantage of this opportunity. There are towels that we ask everyone to use over their yoga mats, for hygienic reasons. As for undressing options, you can either disrobe once you are in the class, or you can change in the locker rooms and come to the class in a robe, like Angie chose to do."

As Ashley turned to leave, Angie took her robe off and laid it to the side. All the guys reacted to her bending down to drop her robe on the floor. Since she was the experienced yogi, I basically took my place as one of the students and let her run the class. She had the class form a semi-circle with her in the center. Jamie stripped off her shorts and bra. She was going to make this class fun. She was in very good shape. Firm breasts and shaved pubic region. Her outer labia lips were small and closed. She had tan lines from a small bikini. The other gal, a woman in her mid-40's did not take off her clothes. She looked like she was in fair shape. She made a comment that she probably would strip later, but wasn't comfortable, yet.

All six of the guys quickly stripped. Each had different body types and grooming standards. Two were completely shaved. Two manscaped and two were totally natural. Four were cut and two had their foreskins. All were in various stages of arousal. Angie and Jamie would be the reason for that! One of the shaved men had what looked like a cock bigger than mine and an all over tan. The rest of the guys had average size cocks, but were obviously enjoying the view.

Angie took us thru some light stretching first. She was calling out what the positions were, but I didn't know very many of them. She was obviously very good at this yoga stuff. Her nude, tan, slim body was very erotic to watch go thru her moves. The effect on the men in the room was pretty obvious. They were having the same trouble I was having earlier. Thankfully, for me, however, as the class went on, my comfort level with the egg up my ass increased and my erection subsided somewhat. My boner had been getting too much attention from the other classmates.

Near the end of the 50 minute class, I noticed Joey enter the room. Since she was in her PT uniform, it was not something that made any of the people in the class nervous. She was trying not to focus on me, but I knew she was there to see me and was probably going to try out her new toy...that would be me, as well as the remote-control egg up my ass!

As class finished up, Angie and I were responsible for collecting up the towels and disinfecting the mats. As the class busied themselves getting their clothes back on, I noticed Jamie taking a good long look at my backside as I was on my hands and knees cleaning the mats. As I caught Jamie's eye and smiled at her, she returned the smile with a wink. I'm not sure if Joey took that moment to buzz my vibrating butt plug because she was jealous of my eye contact with Jamie, or not, but it definitely got my attention! Wow! I am sure Jamie had no idea why my body jerked so suddenly, but it broke our eye contact as I swung my head to look at Joey. "What the fuck," I mouthed!

"You have another class in the pool that's about to start," Joey stated. You better get a move on!"

"Don't worry about cleaning the rest of the mats," Angie volunteered. "I'll finish up in here."

"Thanks," I said, as I was getting off of the floor.

As I started walking toward the door, Jamie sided up to me. "Don't you need to get dressed before you go over to the pool?"

"No," I responded. "I basically have the run of the place just the way I am." Joey heard my reply and grinned broadly.

"How'd you work that," Jamie asked? "I want that gym pass, too! I hate wearing clothes. I want to show off, just like you," as she lightly placed the palm of her hand on my right butt cheek.

"Talk to my boss," I answered as I smiled and motioned toward Joey. "I have another class."

To get to the pool from the classrooms, I would need to walk thru the gym again. Unfortunate for me, however, was that the combination of Joey's remote controlling my vibrator and Jamie's caress of my ass had brought my cock back to full mast. That fact was not lost on the three women in the room. I was sure it wouldn't be lost on the now full gym!

I had to remind myself of the confidence I was feeling when I stepped off the elevator an hour earlier, but I wasn't going to be walking with the boss. I was going to be walking solo. Turning to Joey, I winked and said, "wish me luck I don't get lost between here and there!"

"You'll be fine. Don't drown," was all Joey could offer.

I walked out of the class and into the gym. Within a few seconds of coming into full view of the gym, the whispers and comments started. That embarrassment and exhilaration rush that an exhibitionist feels when you are naked where you aren't supposed to be were immediate! All eyes and heads turned my way! I was so rushed, I got lightheaded. It was maybe more awesome than the feeling I had coming off the elevator because I was doing it solo.

I had one guy quickly come up to me and ask, "are you allowed to do that here?"

I didn't really have a good answer for him, except, "I am, but you aren't. Sign up for a class! I'm late for one, now." That didn't seem to satisfy him. I made a note to find him later when I had a better answer.

As I approached the door to the pool, my cock was so hard that the head was purple! Every vein in the shaft was pulsing. My nut sack was sucked up and wrinkled, nesting my balls tightly at the base of my package. I was horny as hell and light headed from the adrenaline rush of being able to walk thru the gym on full display! I needed to cum in the worst way and I didn't really know how or where, or with whom, but an orgasm needed to be in my future soon!

Pulling open the pool door, I quickly realized that there was not really a need for me to teach a class for nude swimming! All the lap lane ropes were in place and at least 10 men and 6 women were already naked and ready to swim. The bodies were in much better shape than the yoga group. These all looked like serious swimmers. Ashley was already starting to explain the rules and need to sign the "Nude Waiver" when I came in. Since I didn't want to interrupt, I did some eyeball liberty of my nude group. I immediately saw that Jamie from the nude yoga class was signed up and ready to go. She caught my attention and gave me a wink and a slight wave and a smile. Of the 10 guys, 8 had shaved most, if not all of their pubic hair. All 10 were sporting erections of some level or another. The other two guys were at least trimmed. Half were cut and half still had their foreskins. Most showed some tan lines, but two of the guys who had the best bodies had all over tans. The 6 gals were all completely shaved. Their level of arousal was less obvious, but their outer pussy lips were puffy. Jamie's clit seemed to be protruding more than during the yoga class and her outer lips were fuller, as well. Maybe she had had a better chance to check out her surroundings, too.

I had to say, though, that Jamie had some competition for "hot chick" of the class! Two of the other gals had no tan lines, firm, athletic asses, and small, but firm breasts. The other 3 had tan lines of some version, but toned bodies, as well. I wouldn't throw any of the 6 out of bed for eating crackers!

Now that I had a few minutes while Ashley was finishing up, I was able to check Jamie out in full frontal mode, I was even more impressed. 5'-4", maybe 110 pounds. Her short cropped brown hair framed her face nicely. Her bright blue eyes were locked on my aching hard on. Her devilish grin showed me she knew where she was looking and she was enjoying what she was seeing. She was going to be fun to get to know during these classes.

As Ashley finished up, she motioned for me to come over. I guess she had just introduced me, but my mind was occupied with soaking in the view and the monster hard on I had. I did briefly cover my cock with my hands, just to stop it from waving at everybody as I walked up beside Ashley...which prompted a stern look from her.

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers