Girls Day

Story Info
First time with a girl.
2k words
4.24
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls day was always Sharons favorite. Drinks, gossip, girl talk. What more could one want? Today she was looking for a little excitement.

Girls day consisted of three other beautiful women, two of her very bestfriends, Trina and Becky, and Liza, one of Beckys good friends. As the afternoon went on Sharon was finding to really like Liza. She was funny and was very much like the rest of the group, plus she was gorgouse. Sharon was also finding herself very attracted to Liza.

One thing Sharon had never experienced was the touch of a women. She never thought about it and the opportunity never really arose. Liza on the other hand was bi and as she tells it, has lots of experience with women. Sharon was finding herself constantly staring at Liza. She loved her long dark brown hair and how it flowed down her back and draped over her shoulders. She loved the way her sundress clung to her breasts, which were so big her dress could just barley keep in. Her waist was curved and lead down to her plump ass, that Sharon just wanted to grab and sqeeze. She wanted nothing more than to make Liza Scream.

"We're out of wine!", yells Becky. Trina offers to go and pick some from the liquor store, "I'll head with", says Becky. "Pick up some blunts too please.", asks Sharon. "You want to go too Liza?", asks Becky. "No I'll stay here with Sharon.", answeres Liza. " Good we can blaze a bowl", exclaims Sharon, who would much rather partake in the ganja than wine any day. Honestly, Sharon couldn't wait for Becky and Trina to leave, she's been wanting to be alone with Liza all afternoon. She knows that she has her to herself for about a good hour.

Liza and Sharon go and sit at the patio table. Sharon breaks out her bong and loads a nice big bowl. She take a nice long rip and holds it in. Coaghing, she hands the bong to Liza, who in turn does the same. As the they talk they get on the subject of things that they havent done in their lives that they'd still like to have a chance to do. Liza says hers in skydiving and how she thinks it would be better than sex. Sharon thinks to herself well she should give her something to compare it to. Liza asks Sharon what hers is. Sharon can feel her self get warm and shy

and her pussy getting slightly wet as she says, "Have sex with a women." Liza looks at her and says with question, "you've NEVER been with a women?!"

Laughing Sharon says "no". Without hesitation, Liza seductively says, "Well there's a first time for everything." As she scoots back in her chair, away from the table and spreads her legs slightly apart.

Feeling as though there was drool dripping down her chin, Sharon gives Liza a hungry look. She takes her seat cusion and places it on the ground in between Lizas legs. Sharon kneels down infront of Liza and places her hands on the outside of Lizas ankles. She begins to move her finger tips slowly up her soft, silky calves. Lifting the dress up with her, over Lizas creamy thighs, and up to her waist. Now exposing her,barley there, white lace panties.

Sharon wraps her hands around Lizas waist and then grabs onto her plump ass and scoots her closer to the edge of the chair. She can see that her pussy is already dripping wet, soaking her lace. It looked so delicouse, her juices flowing through the thin sexy fabic. Sharon than sat up, grabbing Lizas face she passionantly kisses her. She loves how soft her lips and her tounge is. She moves her kisses to Lizas neck and ears, nibbling on them. Hearing Liza begin to moan she kisses down her shoulders and slides the straps down off of them. Liza lets the top of her dress fall down her chest. Her nipples harden as soon as the air hits them. Sharon wastes no time and quickly puts her mouth around Lizas right tit. Twirling her tounge around lizas nipple, causing her to let out a quiet goan. This made Sharons pussy so wet. Knowing that it was her touch that was making Liza feel good. Grabbing and gently squeezing the other breast, she begain to move her attention down Lizas beautiful body. Sliding down her dress more and kissing her perfectly tan belly, until she reaches her bellybutton ring. Sharon sits back and grabes Lizas hands and gestures for her to stand up. She complyes and stands, her dress drops down to the ground and around her ankles. She than steps out of it and Sharon throws it off to the side and than turning her attention to the beautiful body that was now practicly naked, except for a white thong. Sharon quickly shoves her face into Lizas wet pussy. Putting her whole open mouth on it.

The warmth felt so good coming thru Lizas panties, making her even more moist. She could feel Sharons tongue licking her slit thru the fabric. The feeling was driving her crazy. Sharons warm tongue running up and down. She would slip it under her thong and tease her by licking her pussy, just putting the tip of her toung barley inside her wet slit and than retreating back behind the lace. Liza wanted to grab Sharons head and hold it there, riding her face until she was to shutter and cum all over it. oh the feeling of her tongue deep inside her warm wet pussy. The thought was pure lust.

Slidding her hand up the inside of Lizas thigh, Sharon pokes her finger underneath the croch of the thong. Hooking her finger onto the soaking wet panties. She slides them down Lizas legs, holding them as she steps out. Tossing those to the side now too. "Oh my God",Sharon thought, she couldn't belive she was about to have this gourgouse being. She sat up, gently spred Lizas legs apart and than ever so gently, licks her slit. Up and down, circling her clit every now and than. Liza tasted so fucking good, like pineapples. Her wet, soft, slick pussy lips felt so good on her tongue. Just how she always fantisized. Sharon could feel her own panties getting soaked by her juices. She reached up and grabbed on to Lizas ass and shoved her face even deeper into her croch. Lizas ass was so soft and fat, she couldn't help but squeeze it, HARD. Running her fingers up and down her ass crack, playing with her rosebud. Teasing it with her middle finger. She than brought one of her hands to the front while the other still, holding on to a lushious ass cheek. Caressing the inside of Lizas thigh, Sharon gently slides her finger into Lizas slick hole. Shes so wet, the sound alone from Sharon fingering her pussy would make someone cum. Its to soon for that though, Sharon wanted to taste more of Liza. Shoving her finger in and out, juices now running down her arm. Sharon took out her fingers and quickly placed them in her mouth, savoring Lizas louciouness.

Backing way, shet grabes Lizas hips and begins to turn them. "bend over the chair, i want to see that ass" Liza happily takes the order. She leans forward, poking her ass up and spreads her legs apart even more. She never felt more free. She loved being Sharons first, it was such a turn on. Like taking her virginity. That alone made her juices flow. She could feel Sharon grab firmly onto her ass. Her nails practicly cutting into her skin, she loved it. All of a sudden SMACK, Sharon gives Liza a good spank. The slight pain was making her pussy clinch. Next she could feel Sharon spread her ass cheeks apart and the tip of her tongue begin to twirl on her asshole. It felt so good. Liza began to back her ass up onto Sharons mouth. Assfucking her face.

Sharon pulled back for a moment and took a mental picture of Liza, legs spread and bent over. She placed her hands back on Lizas ass and spread it apart. She dives in, tongue first, into Lizas dark, dripping cunt. Shoving her tongue deep into her wettness. Liza has no choice but to let out a seductive moan, "Ohhh Yeah, Just like that. Shove that tongue deep in me." Sharon begins to tongue fuck her, faster now. Her nose tip hitting the center of lizas asshole. She runs it down her slit, moving it around her clit. Taking turns lapping up Lizas love juices from both. Sharon loved the way Lizas cunt gripped onto her tongue as she shoved it down, in her deep. Sharon moved to Lizas ass. She rammed her into her asshole and began to finger fuck her. Liza let out a muffeled scream. This made Sharon add another finger to her pussy. Liza was now biting onto the patio chair. "FUCK!!!" she muffled, it felt so good, she was starting to doubt this was Sharons first time. Liza was about to explode with esctesy. Sharon could feel Lizas pussy start to grip tight onto her fingers, she knew she was close to cumming. Still wanting more she quickly pulls out her fingers.

Standing up, moves to the front of Liza and puts her fingers in her mouth. Liza sucks her juices clean off, and Sharon replaces them with her own tonuge. Sharon kisses Liza aggesivly shoving her tonuge down her throat. Liza loves it, she licks Sharons mouth and lips of her juices. Making their kiss even more sloppy. "Turn around and sit down", ordered Sharon. Liza did as she was told, as if under a spell. Liza sat on the chair and Sharon came and sat between her legs. Knees once again on the seat cusion. She grabbed each one of Lizas legs and placed them up with a foot on the table. Liza leaned back, legs wide, pussy open. Sharon leaned forward and started to glide her tongue up and down the length of Lizas wet slit. Still aching to cum. Lizas hips began to buck on Sharons face. She grabbed onto her and drove her tongue deep into Lizas pussy. Tongue fucking her deeper and deeper with every buck. Slipping two fingers into to and finger fucking her while sucking on her clit. Sharon knew just what to do. Liza was out right moaning for all the neighborhood to hear. Her breaths becoming faster. Sharon started to rub on Lizas Gspot and licking her pussy. Liza,feeling the rush building up to explode, could no longer last. She grabbed Sharons head and tangled her fingers in her hair, pulling her face into love juices and she started to cum on Sharons face. Legs shaking she began to squirt all over, drowing Sharon.

Sharon leans back in and laps up all of Lizas cum. Carfully licking at her clit. Liza silently moaned and her body quaked with each lick. Coming down from her high off of the session they just had. Sharon placed Lizas feet back on the ground and raised her body up, going in to give Liza a taste of her own pussy. Once again shoving her tongue down her throat in the most sloppiest and seductive kind of kiss. Sharon helped her stand and knelt down to help her step into her panties. Pulling them all the way up and gently running her fingers down the croch seam of her thong. Causing her let out a light gasp. Next helping Liza step into her dress. Pulling it up to her chest, Sharon stopped and licked each nipple. Liza pulled the straps of the dress over her sholders.

SLAM! They both heard the car doors shut as Becky and Trina where showing back up. Looking at Sharon seductively Liza says, " Just in time." They both staighten them selves out and set the seat cusion back in the chair. Sharon begins to load another bowl as the girls are walking in. "Oh i see you guys got started without us?!"

"We sure did." giving Liza a little wink as she says it.