My Workout Partner Ch. 20

Story Info
I love the work benefits...
2.5k words
4.44
6.9k
1
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

It was well after 4:00 by the time Angie and I finished our meeting with Ashley and Joey and we finished cleaning the mats in the yoga class. We had just been told that Jamie had been hired and was upstairs signing her paperwork and getting fitted for her vibrator. We were told to wait for her and then go to get the gym logo tattooed onto our hips so we would be recognized as employees of the gym, since the other employees had uniforms with the gym logo on them. We were also receiving a small scannable bar code that had our identification information encoded in it. so between our smart watch and our tattoos, we wouldn't have a need for wallets...since we didn't have a place for them, anyway...

The offices in the building were typically emptying out at this time of day and the gym was between daytime users and people who came in after work. The gym had a few people working out, none of them had any idea that there were nude employees going about their day. I'm sure most of the 5 or 6 guys there were not looking at me, but Angie! I know I was. She was in her element. Walking confidently thru the workout area smooth, toned, tanned, and totally naked. It was a rush just walking with her. She was beautiful! And to think we were going up to meet up with a naked Jamie...my arousal was obvious...and getting harder as we went. Angie was obviously getting excited wit her new situation, too! Her labia lips were rosy and puffy and starting to flower open.

We exited the gym doors into the lobby, which was much busier. Evidently, our employment and dress code status had made it to the rumor mill in the building, because we caused much less of a ruckus. An occasional glance, and one or two camera phone clicks, but that was all. I was sort of disappointed, but also made aware that our constant nudity would eventually become routine.

As we stopped at the elevator to go up to meet up with Jamie, I inadvertently poked Angie in the butt with my growing erection. Only slightly startled, she casually reached behind and grasped my swollen member. "Can we do something with this before we meet up with Jamie? I'm so horny, I can't stand it!"

"With you? Always," I encouraged. "Do you think we have the time?"

"You might not get off, but I'm about to explode already," she whispered! "There's a single stall toilet right beside the elevator. Come on, stud. Make me cum, or I'll diddle myself on the elevator!"

Not waiting for an answer...and not letting go of my throbbing cock, she slid over to the bathroom door, pulled me inside, and locked the door...not caring if anyone saw her action. "Sit on the toilet! I'm gonna ride that shaft of yours and get some relief!" And with that, she basically pushed me down on the porcelain throne, sat in my lap, facing me, and proceeded to use me as a fuck toy. "From what you've told me, you've got off multiple times today! I'm just catching up!"

My pole easily slipped into her super slick love canal. She was wet, horny, and ready to fuck! Controlling the tempo with her legs, she rode my dick from the base to the head, just as fast as she could go. One hand pinching a nipple and the other hand diddling her clit. I was just a warm dildo at that moment, but I didn't care. Watching this beautiful woman pleasure herself on my dick was wonderful. The look of ecstasy on her face was satisfaction enough for me. She was right. I had cum three times already since I started work this morning, so I easily lasted longer than she did...and when she came, her whole body convulsed and she went rigid on her downstroke and started grinding her bald pubic mound against my bald pubic mound, slicked up by her plentiful juices. Convulsing, she wrapped her arms around my neck, burying my face into her soft, full chest. I responded by wrapping my arms around her. Whimpering softly, she slowly came down from her orgasm and went limp, sweating profusely. Her juices covered both our crotches, stomach, and thighs...dripping into the toilet where I sat.

"Wow," she cooed! "I really needed that. Thanks."

"Oh, it was my pleasure, I assure you," I answered. "Any time. Watching you come is a thing of beauty. I could see this becoming a lunch time habit."

"Whew! Help me get cleaned up and get upstairs," she said. "I hope my pussy lips close up before we get where we're going. The best part of using you as a boy toy is I don't have your cum to worry about leaking out. I'm just going to straddle the sink and cool my cunt off. It looks like you might need to clean me off of you, too. Sorry this obviously didn't help your hard on. Your head is purple again! But evidently, everyone upstairs is getting used to seeing you walking around with a woody."

"Oh, don't worry about me," I assured her. "I'm so glad I could get you off. In fact, I'm so close that I'm going to finish myself off while I clean you off of me."

"Oh no you don't," she scolded me! "As long as I'm around, you won't ever have to get yourself off! What's the fun of being naked together if we can't sneak in a quickie when one of us needs some sexual relief?"

So as soon as she finished washing her crotch and had grabbed some paper towels to dry off, she promptly grabbed my still raging hard on and started pumping away. "We need to hurry," she said. "Will you be long?"

"I think you'll have your answer in about 6 more strokes," I managed to reply. "I was close just watching you get off. You are even more beautiful when you come!" And almost on cue, I managed a decent few cum shots into the sink. "Thanks. That should help me not be too embarrassed when we get upstairs. I'll be honest with you. I don't know how my cock will react when I see Jamie upstairs. She's not as beautiful as you, but she's damn close!"

"Thanks for the complement," she cooed. "I'll be watching when we get upstairs and see what she does to you."

We both took the opportunity to pee before we opened the door, and then we were off to meet Jamie. I was still semi erect, but not too noticeable. We decided to take the stairs, rather than the elevator, so we had some exercise and movement to be able to soften and give her some more time for her pussy to close up, calm down, and not look as obviously fucked.

As we stepped out of the stairwell, Jamie was just coming out of the doctor's office, wearing nothing but a smart watch, with a shit eating grin on her face, which only widened when she saw the two of us! "Hi, guys," she cheerfully greeted! As she got close enough to whisper, she continued, "You didn't tell me they were going to stick a vibrator up my cunt and tattoo me! What kind of chance do we have for me to get off with one of you...or by myself, if I have to... before we have to go strut our stuff downtown to the tattoo parlor? The feeling of being naked in public with no requirement to have to wear anything is such a dream come true and such a rush, my hormones are in overdrive right now! I'm horny as hell...if you can't tell, " as she motioned toward her flowering, blushing cunt!

Angie answered, but she said what I was thinking. "Obviously, the three of us are going to get along just fine. And I see by the reaction of his cock to your flowering womanhood that this is definitely your lucky day! If you are riding with us downtown, his car is out the back of the pool, so I expect we can detour somewhere so you can get fucked and licked between here and the car. Is that okay with you?"

"Works for me," Jamie replied. "Will I get in trouble if I take this egg out of my cunt long enough to get fucked?"

"Not as long as it can stay in afterwards," Angie suggested. "At least it's in your pussy. My first one they inserted in my ass."

"The doctor said I had a choice. My ass is still a virgin, so I chose the front over the back. Did you enjoy the vibrator up your tailpipe? Should I ask for the anal one?"

"I enjoyed it, but we probably don't have time for the doctor to change it out and for you to get fucked or sucked. Ask him. He's got one up his ass," Angie revealed, pointing to me.

"Really," Jamie asked, looking at me?

"Yes," I sheepishly replied. "I'm still getting used to it. They had to change to a smaller size. The first one was so big; it excited my prostate so much that I walked around with a constant hard on."

"Kind of like now," Jamie smiled, looking at my rising erection?

"Oh no," I deadpanned. "This one is all because of you!" Jamie was drop dead gorgeous, standing naked before us. A hint of a tan line, which we needed to work on, but a hard body with small, firm tits, round ass, and not a hair on her flowering bald cunt!

"What about your earlier problem I helped you with in the filter room," Jamie went on innocently...which caused a quick stare from Angie.

"Yes," I confessed. "I had the larger vibrator in then; I took it out because of what that old woman said in the pool."

"Ooo, can we fuck in the filter room again," Jamie cooed?

"I don't think you can make it that far," I cautioned. "Your pussy looks like you're ready to fuck now! Angie and I have a place downstairs that's closer. Are you all done up here and ready to go? We can show you how to activate your smart watch later."

"Let's go then," Jamie said breathlessly. "I need to fuck somebody!"

So back down the stairs the three of us went, fondling each other as we went. Jamie let go of my hard on as we exited the stairwell downstairs and headed to the restroom as calmly as we could...the same restroom where I had just been fucked by Angie just a few minutes ago. It smelled strongly of sex...Was this really happening?

I'm sure we raised a few eyebrows when all three naked people went into the same rest room at the same time. As Angie turned and locked the door, Jamie knelt straight down and started sucking my cock. One hand cupping my balls and her other hand removing the egg that was in the way of her fucking someone. Dropping it in the sink, she began fingering her clit. Almost immediately, Jamie started to orgasm with her own fingers in her snatch. She rocked back onto the floor with her legs still under her, arching her back, pushing her hips off the floor, pumping away thru a strong orgasm. As she recovered from that, she looked straight at Angie and said, "I hope this isn't a bad way to meet my new naked coworkers, especially the other naked woman?"

"Actually, you're turning me on. I just fucked him before we came upstairs and now, I'm leaking again!"

"I got to have that nice big dick in me now! How did y'all just do it?"

Angie told Jamie she just used me as a fuck toy sitting on the toilet.

"Works for me," Jamie responded. "Assume the position, big boy. I don't care if you get off, or not, but I'm going to cum!"

"I am all too happy to help," I smiled. "Fuck away!"

Practically pushing me to a sitting position, facing me, she easily slid her dripping cunt on my hard cock, much like Angie had just done not 15 minutes before. Having shot my wad 4 times already today, I definitely wasn't going to reload and cum this soon, but I could definitely be hard enough to pleasure my second goddess coworker.

As Jamie rocked back and forth, rubbing our slick, smooth pubic mounds together, Angie slid in behind Jamie and pleasantly surprised her by gripping both of her breasts, massaging and kneading her flesh in rhythm to her pumping my cock. I grabbed Jamie's waist with my hands and help steady her. After a few minutes of her furiously gyrating her cunt on my cock, alternating thrusting up and down my shaft and then circular motions grinding her clit on my bald, slicked up pubic bone. Her breathing slowly changed and then she let out a guttural growl. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my rod and finishing with another large convulsing orgasm...falling back on Angie, completely limp and spent...sweat glistening from head to toe. While different than the look Angie had when she came, Jamie's face was equally beautiful when she orgasmed.

It wasn't until that moment that I noticed Angie had moved one hand from Jamie's tits to her own clit, massaging it furiously on a small circular motion, even as Jamie was leaning back onto her.

Glancing down at my watch, it was 4:50. We had 10 minutes to get cleaned up and downtown. "We don't want to be late! We gotta go," I said, standing up, popping my softening erection from her dripping, still spasming cunt, almost dumping Jamie in the floor. "We don't want to be late for our branding."

Taking turns rinsing ourselves at the sink, I'm sure we left quite the mess on the floor in that restroom, but at least we had satisfied everyone's sexual craving for the moment. After Jamie remembered to grab her vibrator, we dashed thru the lobby and into the gym. Thankfully, folks probably didn't have time to concentrate on what our crotches looked like, especially the girls. Their still open, flowering pussies were leaking fluid, as evidenced by their own cum dripping down their inner thighs. We decided to go thru the locker rooms on our way thru to the pool area so we could jump in the showers and wash off some of the smell of sex off us, since the tattoos were going right above and to the left of our crotches, I'm sure the tattoo artist would smell the girls aroma on me and on each other. I'm certain the rest room we just left had an even stronger aroma of sex! I hoped the crew opening up in the morning didn't figure out who made the mess!

We got to my car with maybe 5 minutes to spare, only for me to realize I didn't have car keys. On the windshield was a note, evidently from Ashley, "get in...your smart watch will start your car." Where my key would have gone in was now a "start" button. The company definitely was trying to make carrying anything unnecessary. How cool.

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers