Birthday Party Sleep Over

Story Info
Painful pleasure after a house birthday party.
1.8k words
3.97
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jora is my best and closest friend, and has been for the past 13 years. On 12 February 2022, she celebrated her 27th birthday in the form of a house party. Given our extended relationship, I arrived around 7am that Saturday morning to assist with the party preparations.

We spent the first 3 hours giving her home a well needed deep clean. I washed all of the dishes, washed and wiped all counters and tabletops, cleaned and rearranged the refrigerator, and finally swept and mopped the floors. Meanwhile, Jora washed all of the cushion and pillow covers from the sofas, followed by her laundry from that week. In addition, she scrubbed the toilets and shower walls of both the master and guest bathrooms.

Ensuring the house was in immaculate condition; we stopped for a brief moment to rest then, went on our way to the local supermarket with the task of purchasing the party essentials. Securing a large trolley from outside the building, we excitedly entered. Directed by the store clerk, the alcohol aisle was our first stop.

With careful consideration, we selected some of the popular spirits that we were aware of, as well as a few our own personal favorites. In the juice section, we gathered desirable chasers, along with other self-sufficient non-alcoholic beverages. A wide variety of snacks, and candies that we knew people would enjoy also selected, and lastly the plastic cups, plates and spoons.

Having procured the necessary grocery items, we headed to Ms. Mary's Bakers where we got the birthday cake and 24 cupcakes that Jora pre-ordered, and loaded them into the backseat.

Finally returning, we unloaded everything from the car and organized them throughout the house. The double chocolate, double-layered birthday cake sat in the middle of the kitchen's island, surrounded by the many cupcakes, followed by countless snacks and treats. Old and new bottles of alcohol and disposable cups lined the counter tops.

At the very moment we finished, Jora's parents arrived, wishing their beautiful daughter a very delightful birthday. Her mother carried the food for the party, which was Jora's favorite dish: dhalpourie roti, curried potatoes and stewed chicken. Additionally. They also provided one gallon of her father's homemade coconut flavored cookies and cream ice cream. After many affectionate words, and loving embraces, the parents left and it was time to get dressed for the party.

I got into the guest shower; greeted by the warm water I lathered my voluptuous melanated skin with the generic strawberry scented soap that was present. Standing in the water for a few minutes, I deeply experienced the flow on my head, through my hair, cascading down my face, 36D breasts, round ass, and down my legs.

Fresh out of the bathroom, I dried my body and pulled on a pair of burgundy colored panties that just barely covered my ass cheeks. My outfit of choice was a simple black off the shoulder dress that accentuated my breasts whilst not requiring me to wear a bra. It then flowed freely from my waist to midway down my thighs. I styled my shoulder length hair into a small low bun at the nape of my neck, and fastened the laces of cream-colored sandals, laces reaching below my knees.

As I exited the bedroom, I was Jora standing in the kitchen kick starting her night with a vodka shot. Her long wavy hair bounced at her shoulders accompanied by a pair of feathered earrings. She adorned her petite lips with red matted lipstick and wore a tight-fitting, sleeveless, bright yellow, floral printed jumpsuit and a pair of black heels. We shared an excited hug, turned up the music, and waited for persons to arrive.

Of the 26 invited persons, I only knew 5 of them. The others were all Jora's coworkers and friends that she acquired from daily living. Almost 20minutes had gone by when the first person arrived, and by 10:30pm, the house was full and about 11 cars lined the driveway and street.

Lively laughter and gleeful voices filled the house accompanied by the moderately loud part music. It was a magical night; even some of the neighbors came over to celebrate. There were people in the house sitting on chairs and the floor, in the driveway, and in the backyard. All interacting with each other and most of them heavily drinking.

For a moment, the party stopped to take the chance to sing, wishing Jora a happy birthday before the conversations and dancing resumed.

At 2am, the night began winding down; most of the guests heading back to their homes. However, a few persons were too tired or intoxicated to drive. By Jora's extended courtesy, these individuals along with their carpooled companions were welcomed to spend the rest of the night as a sleepover.

Designating the floor and sofas in the living room as the sleeping area, Jora was the first to pass out, surrounded by 12 other tired persons. I covered her with her favorite blanket, and handed out other blankets and pillows to the tired souls. I turned off the immediate lights, and ventured around the house; ensuring the other lights were off and that the doors locked.

I made my way back to the living room where everyone was already asleep, found my space between them on the floor and covered myself completely from head to my toes. As I laid awake, only lightly intoxicated, the idea of falling asleep was a distant thought.

My mind strayed, and I sensed a familiar arousal building throughout of body. Reminiscing an erotic story I read earlier that week, I moved my hands into the top of my dress, sensually caressing my breast and lightly pinching my brown nipples that were already hardened.

As the excitement grew in me, I barely spread my legs under the fluffy blanket just enough to accommodate the arrival of my hand. I removed my panties and my fingers dipped into my warm slit consumed by the warm environment. I squeezed my tense nipple with one hand as the other began rubbing my clit. Laying my head into the soft pillow, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be engulfed by the sensations.

Suddenly, my hands froze in fear as the silence of the cool night was interrupted by a tender whispering voice. I was afraid and nervous, and my heart began to race painfully fast.

The unexpected male voice enquired:

"You want some help?"

A strong sense of shamed consumed me, I was sure everyone had fallen asleep! How long was he awake? How was he able to decipher what was happening under the blanket and this heavy darkness?

After a brief moment of pondering, and despite my better judgement, my shaky voice replied:

"Yes please."

A heavy hand promptly touched me, my jaw clenched and I felt tears in my eyes.. He was laying right beside me all along.

His body pressed into the side of mine as he brought his left leg over mine, with gentle movements he lifted the blanket off my face; I was still unable to see through the darkness. Chills struck through my body as warm wet lips collided with my cheek, planting soft kisses on the skin of my face and neck. Whilst lightly sucking on my neck, his fingers traced me chest, abruptly grabbing a hold of my dress and pulling the fabric off my breasts.

Both nipples, now completely exposed to the air became uncomfortablly hard. He cupped and aggressively fondled one boob with his large hand, and intensely sucked the other into his hot mouth. Through my fear and nervous shaking, I was able to reach my hand up to his head, gently threading through his soft curly hair.

He moved his long skinny fingers down my belly coming to a stop at the lips of my vulva; he leaned into me, mouth on my earlobe he asked:

"May I?"

I eagerly shook my head yes, and instantly he sunk his fingers into my soaked cunt. He briefly grazed my miserably aroused clit before forcefully pushing his index and middle fingers into me. The sharp intrusion caused a bodily response of my hips bucking forward. A quiet giggle left his lips.

As he harshly massaged my g-spot, I felt the passion growing in my pelvis, accompanied by a twinge of shamed. This stranger, whose form I could barely comprehend, was about to bring me to climax on the floor of my best friend's house, surrounded by a dozen more sleeping strangers.

The gyration of my body increased as my orgasm neared. Again, he leaned in, growling into my ear:

"Cum on my fucking fingers!"

With those harsh words, my vulnerable body complied as I came in the palm of his hands. The orgasm radiated through me as my pussy walls clamped around his fingers. Relentlessly he continued rubbing my insides. Soon it was over, he pulled the wet fingers out of me and brought them to my face, smearing the moisture across my lips and chin.

In the hushed voice, he told me to roll onto my belly. As I tuned over, resting my cheek on the floor, he raised himself on top of me and lifted my dress off my thighs and up my back. I felt his coarse leg hairs against me as he adjusted himself, both knees on either side of my hips. As he unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts pulling free his hard cock. The sensation of the cool precum trailed the skin of my round exposed ass. My hips lifted higher for him.

I reached my arm underneath myself and between my legs to guide his member to the opening of my pussy. The moment the tip of his dick made contact, he rammed it balls deep, all the way into my cunt. A loud scream escaped me, and tears rolled out of my eyes. I thought I was going to lose myself to unconsciousness.

He grabbed on tightly to my ass cheeks, sinking his fingernails into my skin as he lowered all of his body weight onto my back. The heaviness pinned me to the floor and pushed the air out of my lungs as he began grinding his hips back and forth,. pushing and pulling his dick from my now painfully dripping vagina.

My nipples and breast grazed along the rough carpet as his movements quickened. His lips sealed on to my neck, mouth sucking and teeth biting my soft skin. He pounded his hips into me, fucking me into the hard floor.

With one final and powerful thrust, he planted his dick deep inside me and injected his scorching semen into my aching cunt. His body spamsed on top of mine for a moment as he collected himself.

He calmly extracted his penis from me and tucked it back into the shorts as he returned to his original unnoticiable position. I embraced the brimming sensation in my sore cunt as I pulled on my rolled up dress to shelter my exposed ass and stinging nipples. I drew the blanket up and over, enveloping my body completely.

Staring into the darkness, my teary eyes began dozing off.