My Year as a Sorority Pussy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they became more comfortable with me, they started being a bit more bold. I remember the first night a Sister came home from a date and had me lick her. I could taste the taste of a condom. She went on to tell me that her date had no clue how to pleasure her....all he wanted was to cum in her. After I helped her to a few orgasms, she thanked me, kissed me on the cheek and said "thank you, Pet. I wish other men knew how to treat a girl" as she left.

A few nights later, my green light went on, and I went into the room. The Sister did not give me time to kneel, but said, "come here, Pet. Take off my panties." I took them off, and as I stood there, she said, "sniff the crotch." I did, and I smelled not only the familiar smell of a Sister's secretions, but another smell as well. "Lick the crotch, Pet." I did, and now I was tasting the taste of another man as well as her secretions. "Lick it clean, and then come over here and lie down." I licked her panties as clean as I was able, and then crawled up on the bed, and laid on my back. She squatted over my face, and said "Lick me clean, Pet. I don't want to go upstairs with any evidence." I did as I was told, and went to work cleaning her private parts very thoroughly...and in the process helping her to an orgasm. "Thank you, Pet. That was nice. Have a good evening." She said as she left the room.

Work and on campus life

It became more and more interesting as I was wandering around campus, and as I was teaching. I would see all these beautiful SSS Sisters in their T-Shirts, blouses and jackets displaying the SSS logo. Did she have any idea who I was? That I was her SPS? Had I actually tasted that gorgeous girl and helped her with her orgasms? There was one Sister who always sat in the front row of my class, in short shorts, or a very short miniskirt, sometimes I am pretty sure without panties. I always wondered if she were intentionally teasing me personally, or if that was just the way she was. LOL. In any case, it was hard to concentrate on my lecture and keep my package from swelling noticeably when she was sitting there, looking so damned edible!

Meanwhile, I continued to show up for my shifts. I always had a good time while I was there. I began doing the math. I was on duty 4 nights a week. On any given night, I would pleasure between 4 and sometimes as many as 11 Sisters...say an average of 7. So, that worked out to say 25 to 30 a week. There were 42 Sisters who lived in the Sorority House, and another 34 who lived outside the house, but had full privileges. 76 Sisters at 25 a week, would mean that I theoretically could have made the rounds of all of them in 3 weeks. There were several who were regulars I began to know by smell, taste and preferences, so the math didn't work out quite that way. Of course, not being able to see them, there was no real way of keeping track.....oh well, still an interesting thing to think about.

Fulfilling a Fetish

One Friday night, the light went on and I went into Their Room. The Sister had me bend over the chair. I wasn't sure where she was going with this one. She didn't have me spread my legs, like some others had done to explore my plumbing. "Pet, there is something I have always wanted to do. I am a little bit shy about it. But, I know you aren't allowed to refuse my request, so I am going to try it. If it is too much for you, hold your hand up with your first and pinky fingers extended and that will be your signal. Is that OK with you?" I nodded yes. I could hear her working up her courage, and then I felt a slap on my butt. I jumped a bit, but did my best to control it. A few seconds later, another slap on the other cheek. She continued to spank me for a few minutes, getting a bit more forceful with each slap. Then she walked around, took my hand, and touched it to her vagina. "See how much I enjoy this, Pet? I have always fantasized about it, and now I have an outlet for it. Let me sit down, and then I want you to lie across my lap with your thing between my thighs." So we repositioned, and I put my cock between her knees, and supported myself on the floor with my hands and feet. Then she continued to spank me, harder and harder. She would stop and admire her handiwork, rubbing my red butt cheeks and purring. She then would continue her fetish. Soon, it was all I could do to not give the signal to make her stop. But, I wanted her to get her satisfaction the way she enjoyed it. A short while later, she stopped, and said, "Now, get on your knees and clean up what you have done." She was incredibly wet, and it didn't take much to get her off....a few times.

Guests against the rules

She left, and I went back to my room. Not long after, the light went on again. I donned my hood, and entered the room. "Sit on the chair, Pet." One of the Sisters said. I did as I was told, and then I sat there and listened to what sure sounded like two people making love. They went at it for 15 minutes or so, and then I heard a deep male grunt and what I believed to be a guy cumming. Males are not allowed in the back areas of the Sorority. Apparently this Sister had snuck him in. "Open your mouth, Pet." She commanded. "Clean him off." The next thing I knew I had another man in my mouth, and the Sister holding the back of my head. "Get him all nice and clean. Then you can do me." Not wanting to show my reluctance, or disobey a Sister, I did as I was told. Then she pulled me over the bed where I cleaned her sex completely. "Obviously, Pet, you are never to mention a word of this to anyone, ever."

Along with the steady stream of Sisters, every once in a while I am pretty sure the House Mother took a turn with me. I don't know if this was her sneaking in, or if it was part of her compensation package. The reason I believe this was because of her build. She felt a little bit bigger than the Sisters, a little bit softer. And, she would always work me through a session more closely aligned to making love. We would kiss. She would have me work on her breasts. We would have a good session of 69 before she would mount me and ride me for a good time, not in any hurry to make it end. She would then have me lick her to a couple of orgasms, and then give me a big hug as she was leaving. She would visit me about every other week. It was actually quite an enjoyable time with her.

18 year old total virgin

In late September, I reported to my position one Saturday evening. Saturdays were often a bit slower, I assume because most of the Sisters were on dates, or at various parties or functions on campus. This particular evening, my light went on and I slipped into by hood. Once I was in Their Room, and had assumed the position, a Sister said to me, "Pet, this is a very special night for you and one of our new Sisters. Today is her 18th birthday, so she is now old enough to partake in this program. She also tells me that she is a complete virgin. She has kissed boys, but until now, no one has ever touched her breasts, or her temple, or her butt. Not only that but, she has only seen a boy's anatomy from a distance, and has never touched one. Your role tonight, and probably for a few sessions, is to help us guide her into the world of Womanhood.

"Pet, you may now stand," she said quietly. "Sister, the Pet is ours to use and play with in any way we wish. I know you have read the rules and guidelines. Just remember, he is here to serve, entertain, and pleasure us as Sisters. He only receives pleasure from providing pleasures for us, and he is never allowed to touch himself or achieve climax in our presence. It is really a good thing, for us, and for him."

Next I felt the older Sister take the younger Sister's hand and place it on my manhood. "A very interesting feel, isn't it?" The younger Sister replied, "Yes, it is. It is kinda cool how it swells in my hand as we work it up and down." The older Sister taught her how to stretch back the skin to fully expose my engorged head, and how to run her fingernails over the head and under the ridge. She worked their way on down to my balls, where she expertly taught the younger Sister how to bobble and roll them with her fingers, and how to gently squeeze them with her palms and fingers to get the greatest reaction from me.

"Ok, now lean in here and watch this." The older Sister said. Then, she slowly and sensually took me into her mouth. She licked me up and down on the underside of my rod. Eventually, she worked down to where she was licking my scrotum, and sucking each testicle into her warm wet mouth. I am sure the younger Sister noticed how much I was enjoying it, as well as how much her Sister obviously enjoyed doing it. "Would you like to try? The Pet is above average in his size...not huge like some men, but very adequate. To be honest, you will do well to find a man of your own who has the physical attributes of the Pet, and especially one who displaysthe temperament and skills this one does." She chuckled.

"Wow. That does look like fun." She then took her turn, following her Sister's example. "Mmmm....he tastes good." She obviously did not yet have the skills her Sister did. But, over the next few weeks and months, she improved remarkably. Lol.

After a while, the older Sister said, "OK, now it is your turn to enjoy the real pleasures Pet can provide. You told us you have never been touched by a man. That is about to change, as long as you are willing." She had the younger Sister lie on the edge of the bed. "Pet, now I want you to show our younger Sister how a man should worship a Sister's body. To start with, concentrate soley on one breast." I did as instructed, slowly, gently, sensually kneading, licking and sucking on her breast and nipple. I could tell she was nervous at first, but then warmed up and began moaning softly as I worshipped her soft firm flesh. After a bit, the older Sister instructed me to work on the other breast, which I of course did enthusiastically.

"OK, Sister, now we will move on to even more enjoyable activities, as long as you are still willing." She said. "Yes, Sister. I never had any idea a boy could be so much fun." "Well, to tell you the truth, not all of them are. Many boys and men our age are too concerned with their own pleasure. They feel us up just to get their jollies. That is the advantage of the Pet. He is not allowed to do anything for his pleasure, only ours. You can see by how hard and erect he is that he thoroughly enjoys pleasuring us, but we do not have to put any effort whatsoever into his pleasure. This program was absolute genius on the Council's part!"

"Pet, now you will show our Sister what it feels like to have a man tease and titillate her genitals. To start with, I want you to only work on her labia and clit with your fingers while you continue to pleasure her breasts. Got it?" She asked. I nodded yes, and began gently working the soft, squishy labia, which were already quite moist. When I spread her lips open, and began teasing her clit, I thought she was going to jump off the bed. I noticed that the older Sister had sat down on the bed at her Sister's head, and felt her stroking her Sister's hair. "Are you enjoying this attention, Sister?" She asked quietly. "Oh, yes. This is incredible."

"Now, I want you to very gently begin exploring our Sister's vagina. Make sure you work your way to her g-spot and slowly massage it." The older Sister instructed. As always, I followed instructions. The younger Sister was actually quite tight at first. My guess is nothing larger than a tampon had ever been in her temple. As she became more comfortable, her muscles loosened and I was able to get one finger, then finally two, into her and began searching for her g-spot. It was already swollen and hard and her body responded to the stimulation. I heard slurping from my left. I was still playing with the right nipple, and my guess was that the older Sister was suckling on the left nipple. It wasn't too long before the younger Sister's vagina clamped down on my finger and she began cumming. "Oh, God", she exclaimed in a muffled growl from deep inside her being. "Pet, take your finger out and lick our Sister's cum from your hand." She did not have to ask twice!

"Sister, are you interested in feeling what it is like to have Pet inside you?" the older Sister asked. "I am not sure I can take that much in one day." She sheepishly mumbled. "Well, it is your birthday, Sister. I am right here for support. I think you should, but that is entirely up to you. Remember, Pet is here for our pleasure. The boys and men out there aren't necessarily of the same mindset. This is a no pressure way for you to experience the wonderful sensations. What do you think?" She asked. After what seemed like an hour to me, she finally agreed to try it.

"OK, Pet, lick her just enough to get her wet, so she can feel your thickness stretch out her tight temple. Sister, there will be another session with Pet tomorrow, where he can really show you how good it feels to be worshipped orally." I found my way between her thighs and licked her, liberally depositing as much saliva as I could work up. Then I knelt between her legs, and the older Sister helped guide me into the younger Sister's womanhood. I gently pressed, while she loosened up enough to accept my girth. Slowly, I slid deeper and deeper into the virgin. I cannot begin to explain how warm, wet, and tight she was. It really was everything I could do to not explode in her!

We were locked together for what seemed like days...first with me on top, then her on top, then scissored, then from behind. The older Sister was directing a masterful performance. The birthday girl received quite a few presents in the form of orgasms that day. I left that evening perhaps more horny than any other time! I had just spent an evening of sexual playtime with an 18 year old virgin. Wow. She came back to visit me at least once a week for the rest of the school year.

Daughter Mother Weekend

As with many Universities, ours has the annual Daughter / Mother weekend. So, I cannot say I was surprised when I got a message from SSS, requiring my presence for additional sessions that weekend. I was asked to do a noon to 4:00 p.m. session both Saturday and Sunday, in addition to my normal 8:00 to midnight shifts.

So, I arrived at 11:45 that Saturday morning, and stood in the pouring rain down in the basement stairwell until I was able to open the door at 11:55. It was actually a pleasure to strip down out of those soaked clothes that time. I arranged my items on the hooks to dry, and sat in my chair.

It didn't take long to get my first customer of the day. The light went on, I slipped on the hood, and went through the door. Before I could even kneel, the Sister told me to stay standing. "Honey", I heard an older woman say "I just don't know if I can do this". "MOM!" I heard the Sister say. "You are always saying how dad doesn't satisfy you orally. Well, Our Pet is very good at that. And, it is his role to ensure that each of us is thoroughly pleasured. So, just lie back, and enjoy yourself. I will see you back upstairs later." "Well....ok, dear...I will try." Mom replied.

I heard the other door close, and the Sister's mother said, "OK...let's try this." I found my way over to the bed, located her ankles, and began sensually kissing and licking my way up her legs and inner thighs. Her breathing began speeding up, eventually working into deep guttural moans. "Shit!" she exclaimed, and then immediately apologized, "I am so sorry, I don't know where that came from". I patted the outsides of her hips, letting her know she was fine. I went back to work sucking her labia, probing her wetness with my tongue, and exposing her sensitive clit by pressing down around it with my parted teeth. I teased that pleasure button with just the tip of my tongue. By this point, she was bucking against me. I held her down, not letting up on her trigger for even a moment. Within seconds, she exploded under me in a convulsing orgasm. Still I didn't let up, and she quickly gave up a second one. Then she begged me to stop. I eased up on her, still giving her quick licks every once in a while, to which she reacted wonderfully.

"I understand I am to call you Pet." She said. "So, Pet. Let me tell you that my husband does not know how to do that to me. In fact, I am not sure any man ever has. Thank you." She kissed me on the lips, tasting herself on my face. "MMMmmmm" she purred. "I am so, so happy my daughter talked me into this. If you have another opening before I leave tomorrow, I will be back. Thanks again." Unfortunately for her, there were no holes in my schedule.

The rest of the afternoon was a constant flow of Women, mostly mothers. It seems there is a national shortage of men who enjoy pleasuring women orally. LOL.

At 4:00, I went home, took a quick nap, another shower and a bite to eat. I was back on duty at 8:00.

The second shift picked up where the afternoon shift left off. I am not sure it was even 8:01 when the green light went on. I donned the hood, and opened the door. Again, I did not have the opportunity to kneel. I was grabbed by my package and led over to the bed. A woman began, "My late husband has been gone for 7 years. Before that, he really wasn't able to perform. My granddaughter invited me to this weekend, and told me about this new program. I had to try it out."

She sat on the edge of the bed and expertly fondled my cock and balls. Obviously, this was not her first rodeo. She then took me into her mouth. Slowly. Seductively. She took her time, licking up and down my shaft. Swirling her tongue under the head. This woman knew what she was doing. After a bit, she slid up onto the bed and instructed me to return the favor. Knowing I was not permitted to refuse a Sister, I obediently nibbled and kissed my way up her legs and inner thighs. She was not the fit hardbody like the Sisters of SSS, but there was something very sexy about licking an older woman. She was very responsive to my touches and techniques and complimented me many times.

She then told me to get up onto the bed, and to lie on my back. She started licking and sucking me again, and then positioned herself over my face, and lowered herself onto my tongue. Here I was, 69ing with a grandma! We licked and sucked each other for several minutes. I was very impressed with how wet she got, considering her age. Then, she spun around and impaled herself on me. "Oh, God, Yes." She cried. "I have needed this for sooooo long." Again, she was no amateur at this. She worked me up and down, left and right, in and out. This woman was good. Too good. I was getting way to close to cumming! "I know", she said snidely, "You aren't allowed to climax. Well, guess what, Pet. I don't care about that rule....you are going to cum in me!" With that, she increased her intensity on my manhood. I tried everything I could think of to get out from under her, but to no avail. She basically had figured out how to pin me! I held out as long as I humanly could, and then unloaded into her. "What are they going to do? Throw me out? LOL!!!".

She laid down on my chest, and told me to hold her like a long lost lover. I did as I was told. After several minutes, she lifted herself off of me and squatted over my face. "Open your mouth, Pet. Drink it all. Swallow it. Now, lick me entirely clean." As I did as I was told, she bent over and began cleaning my cock with her mouth...wow, this woman was good.

After another 10 minutes or so, and another orgasm on her part, she climbed off of me. "Pet, I sincerely thank you for this. You cannot imagine how much I have missed a man. And, I also cannot tell how much I wish I had come up with this program when I was President of SSS in 1974." I did the quick math in my head. This woman was something like 68 years old. And still very sexual. Wow.