My Year as a Sorority Pussy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Sister was thorough. She could teach a 500 level course on male anatomy at this point.

Her curiosity with the male anatomy cured at least for the time being, she took me back over to the bed. She sat down and drew my head down to smell her sex. Even without touching her with my lips or tongue, the pungent smell was embedded in my nostrils...soooooo nice.... Then she told me to verrrrry slowly start exploring her with my tongue. The first big difference was that this Sister did not shave down there...she had thick coarse hair. I could not believe how much that turned me on! Almost every SSS Sister shaved her pubes and those who didn't shave, kept them very neatly trimmed. I found myself sucking her pubic hair into my mouth...pulling on her mons and vulva by doing so. I separated her hair with my tongue, and found her extreme wetness underneath. Her taste was very different from the SSS Sisters. I don't know....maybe she ate a lot more burgers or something! LOL

As I licked and sucked on her womanhood, she got hold of my arm and worked down to my hand, which she led to the opening of her vagina. I began exploring the opening with my fingers as I dined. Suddenly, she said "Put two fingers in me". I did as she wished, and began twisting and spinning them. She was moaning wildly as she said "I want you to work up to where you can put your entire hand in me." It took a few minutes, but I was eventually able to insert my entire fist into her. I rotated it up and down, right and left. After about 3 or 4 minutes of this, I leaned down and licked her clit. That did it...she exploded, nearly drowning me. She laid there for a couple minutes, clenching my fist with her muscles, before helping me to pull out of her.

As she was sending me back through my door, she said "I don't quite know how we are going to thank the SSS Sisters for this Community Outreach program!"

A total of 4 other STEM Sisters visited me that evening. Each one was very horny. LOL.

And so it went for the rest of the school year. The STEM Sisters were given Wednesday nights for the remainder of the year.

Graduation Week

But, alas, the school year had to come to an end, as they all do. I normally am ready for a school year to wrap up, so I can enjoy time without the responsibilities of being a Professor. This year, though, I did not want my relationship with SSS to end.

The last night of our sessions was scheduled to be the Saturday night before Graduation on Sunday. I reported to my post at 7:45 as always. I went in at 7:55, stripped, stocked the supplies and sat in my chair...expecting one more night of pleasuring beautiful Sisters. But, not this night. The green light went on. I donned the hood, and opened the door. One of the Sisters met me at the door and led me across the room and through the door to the auditorium.

The Council President met me as I was brought up on stage. "Pet, I hope you agree that this first year of our SPS program has been a success. We want to show you our appreciation and ask you to show your devotion to SSS at the same time. As you very well know, you were not allowed to touch yourself or to climax in the presence of any of the Sisters all year. With the exception of the two failures, which we permitted...the one with the Former President and the other with the Female Pet....you have held to your side of the bargain. So, tonight, we are going to allow you to cum in front of all the of the Sisters present. Just so you know, of the 76 Sisters in SSS, 68 of them are present this evening. Start by stroking your member straight toward the center of the auditorium, but do not cum yet." I did as she instructed...it felt so weird to be doing this for the Sisters, and yet so wonderful. After a few minutes she said "OK, now turn 90 degrees to your left and continue stroking." Again, I did as she said...getting harder and hornier by the minute, knowing that 68 beautiful college coeds were watching me! After what seemed like forever, she said "Now turn 180 degrees, so the Sisters on that side of the auditorium can get a good view." So, I did. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I wanted to cum so bad. Then she said, "OK, Pet. Stop for a moment." I thought I would burst into tears.

She said "Will you do one last thing to prove your devotion to all the Sisters, Pet?" I nodded enthusiastically....wanting to cum so badly. "Ok, Pet. We voted on it and came to a conclusion. Here is what we want to see you do as your devotional. Turn about 45 degrees to the left, so all the Sisters can see this. We want you to cum into your hand. We want you to show your load to all of the Sisters by rotating the full spectrum of the audience. Then we want to see you eat your own cum for the Sisters. Will you do that, Pet?" Again, I nodded. "OK, Pet, you may now stroke yourself to climax for us."

I began stroking more quickly and intently. I could feel my balls filling, and my muscles contracting over my whole body. Then, with a muffled grunt, I shot what seemed like a gallon of sperm from my rock hard cock. As I did so, I could hear muffled oohs, aahs...and giggles. I tried to make sure I caught everything in my hand. I slowly showed my load to all the Sisters. I then very slowly and deliberately licked every drop from my hand. I was totally devoted to their entertainment.

"Good job, Pet." She said. As I stood there totally naked, but for my hood, before over 60 coeds, she continued "As you know, this is your last night as Sorority Pussy Slave to the Sisters of SSS. We think this program has been an overwhelming success. However, it will be up to the incoming Council if they will renew it for another year. If they decide to run the program for another year, you will be required to apply for the position just like anyone else. I know you remember our Community Outreach program, where you were used by the Sisters of STEM. That has allowed us to grow closer to those Sisters, in a way no previous class has been able to. As a result, they are starting a program of their own next year. Being the "Smart Ones" on campus, they are adding one new element to their program" She chuckled. "They are implementing a non-refundable $500 application fee for all applicants. All the money collected will go to the Sister who is responsible for setting up, and cleaning up, the room for each session. We thought that was a brilliant idea, so we are going to do that as well. So, if you are going to apply, start saving your pennies!"

She turned to the audience. "Sisters, if you have enjoyed having our personal Sorority Pussy Slave this year, please file by and give him a quick squeeze, a peck on the cheek, or whatever you desire to let him know he is appreciated." And, they did. I tried to keep track, which was difficult. I believe I counted 59 who touched me in some way as they passed. And that didn't include the house mother, the moms and grandmothers, the Sisters of STEM, the Female Pet, or the Assistant Provost whom I had pleasured as well. So, according to my calculations, all in all, over 70 women I had had the pleasure of pleasuring over the course of the year.

Quite a year to remember.