My Year as a Sorority Pussy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Real Role

There was one Sister who drove home, more than any other, exactly what my role to the Sisters of SSS consisted of. I came to think of her as The Skirt. The first time she came to visit me, she quietly instructed me to come stand in front of her at the end of the bed. "Pet", she said, "You are not to touch me with anything other than the tip of your tongue. You are not to lean on me, touch my thighs, or my hips, or anywhere else on my body. Your tongue may only touch my clit, nothing else. Do you understand me?" I nodded that I understood. She laid back on the bed, and said, "Good. Now, come lick me." I crawled up between her thighs, and extended my tongue until I found her clit. I felt the edge of her skirt against my forehead through the hood, and briefly bumped my cheek against her fingers holding her panties to the side. As instructed, I licked her swollen clit until I felt her climax build, and then take over her body. "Back up without touching me." She instructed. "That was pretty good for the first time, Pet. Next time, make sure you do not make contact even with my fingers. I will stop by about once a week for you to serve your purpose." She patted my head gently as she slid off the bed. I have never felt more used in my life, and yet was extremely aroused at the same time. The Skirt did as she said, stopping by once a week or so simply to use the tip of my tongue....all of me she had any use for.

The Associate Provost

In early October, I received a note from SSS. Somehow the Associate Provost had caught wind of the SPS program being run at SSS. They had been able to talk her off the cliff of cancelling the program by offering her a personal session with me. She did not know who I was, that in a sense I actually work for her, but simply that I was in the SPS role. So, I was instructed to be in my room at 2:00 that Tuesday afternoon. The Associate Provost is a relatively attractive woman in her early 50s. I had actually noticed her in more than a professional role, shall I say. She has that "Timid Librarian" look.

I arrived at the appointed time, stripped and waited in my chair. Glancing at the clock when the light turned green, I noticed it was 2:07. Seems all powerful people enjoy making people wait. Lol. I slipped on my hood, opened the door and knelt down facing the closed door. The A.P. tapped my on the shoulder and told me to stand. I could hear her shuffling around me, occasionally running her hands on my back, my butt, my manhood. She then led me over to the chair and instructed me to lean over, rest my elbows on the seat and spread my legs.

Soon I learned that the A.P. was really, really into butt play. I heard her slip on a glove, and I heard her squirt the lube on her gloved hand. She then began to tease my crack with the lubed glove ever so lightly. Slowly, she worked closer and closer to my hole. Initially she gently inserted one finger and slid it in and out, back and forth....varying the speed and intensity. With her other hand, she fondled my testicles and manhood. She worked up to two fingers, then three. I believe she wanted to get her entire fist into my rear....but, I was too tight (that time!). She was moaning as she explored me, occasionally biting my shoulder as she went deep into me. This went on for probably 15 minutes.

Then, she led me over to the bed and had me kneel at the foot of the bed. I heard her climb up, and felt her place a leg on either side of my head. She commanded "Taste what you have done to me!" I lowered my face between her thighs, and greedily slurped up her copious juices. She was totally aroused, and she tasted soooo good.

After just a moment of that, she flipped over, so her ass was in the air. She said "Now it is My Turn. Get in there and lick my butt." Remembering that I was not permitted to question a Sister, and how this particular "Sister" could shut down our little program, I went to work in earnest. I licked up and down her crack, I stuck my tongue as far into her as I could. In and out, in and out with my tongue. She moaned and bucked as I worked her nether region. Then she instructed me to bring the lube.

I cautiously found my way to the shelf, and felt around until I found the lube. I returned to the foot of the bed and awaited instructions. "Pet", she said, "Put lube on your finger, and gently begin lubing up my starfish." Again, I did as I was told. I applied more and more lube. She then told me to work two fingers into her, and then three. By the time I was done, I had all four fingers and my thumb into her....just not the entire breath of my hand. She then spun around and instructed me to squirt lube onto my manhood. She said "I know you are not allowed to touch yourself, so I will work this onto you. Realize, if it were my show, you would do that yourself". After she had me covered in lube, she spun back around.

"Pet", she said, "I want you to put your entire length into my butt. Now". I did as instructed. It took a little bit to work all the way in. But once I was in, it was absolutely fantastic. She contracted her muscles around me, released, and did it again....and again. It was all I could do to not shoot my load into her. She actually came twice while I was in her. That was something I had never experienced. Wow.

After several minutes she pulled forward, and I fell out of her....sooooo ready to climax, but not permitted to.

"Well" she said, "If this is the level of service you provide to the Sisters of SSS, I am going to allow the program to continue. However, I will need to make periodic inspections to ensure the program maintains its standards. Don't screw it up."

She had me wipe her butt clean with one of the towels, and had me clean her labia, clit and vagina with my tongue. She patted me on the head, opened my door, and sent me through it. I washed her butt juices off myself, got dressed, and left.

Now, every time I see that "Timid Librarian" Associate Provost around campus, my groin swells knowing her secret passion.

An Unexpected Evening

One Sunday evening in February, I reported for my shift. The green light went on. I slipped on the hood and opened the door. I was met there by the hand of one of the Sisters. "Tonight is a little bit special, Pet" she said.

For the first time ever, I was led through the door on the other side of Their Room. "Although you will never see it, this is the auditorium where we hold our Sorority Meetings. There are 74 chairs set up auditorium style, and there is a stage at the front of the semi-circle. Tonight, instead of a head table for the Council, there is a twin bed set up here, turned sideways so each Sister has a good view of the proceedings.

I was led to the edge of the bed and sat down. I was somewhat aware of another person being next to me on the bed. She began, "Male Pet, we doubt you were aware that the Sisters also have a Female Pet, for those Sisters who wish to explore that side of their sexuality. She is also a member of the administration here at the University. It truly is fun for us having two senior faculty members at our service. Female Pet, beside you is the Male Pet, who is this year's Sorority Pussy Slave for SSS. 4 nights a week, he is here for our Sister's pleasure in any way we desire. The difference between you and the Male Pet is that he is forbidden from cumming, whereas you are encouraged to do so. Tonight will be the one exception to this all year. We have assembled all the Sisters to watch how two people make love. Yes, we want you two to thoroughly pleasure each other as if you were a loving, horny couple. Male Pet, you still are not permitted to climax until the Female Pet gives us the indication that you have thoroughly pleasured her. Are you both up for this?" I nodded enthusiastically, and the Female Pet said, "Yes, Sister". This shocked me a bit. The Sister chuckled, and said, "Oh, yes, Male Pet. I forgot to inform you that, even though she is also hooded, the Female Pet is permitted to speak. She will make sure you are doing what she wants tonight. Get to it, you two."

I turned and found the Female Pet. We began kissing, slowly at first, then exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. She was a great kisser, and almost immediately I felt my member begin to enlarge. I caressed her back, her neck and ran my fingers through her hair which protruded from her hood. She reciprocated by lightly running her fingernails up and down my back. We continued kissing passionately. This woman was very sensual and sexual...I was loving it.

It had been about three weeks since I had visited one of my FWBs, and I had not masturbated since Wednesday. It had become a game for me to pleasure all these Sisters for the four consecutive days without cumming myself. It was actually very stimulating to me to build my horniness for days...I do believe it made me serve the Sisters even more enthusiastically. And, of course, when I got home Sunday night I made a huge mess when I finally released several days load. LOL.

So, as we kissed, I began moving my hands along her sides and eventually found her ample breasts. I began gently kneading them, and found an erect nipple. I milked it from deep in her breast tissue, gently grinding the milk ducts between my fingers and outward and off of the nipple. She breathed more deeply, and bit on my tongue. "Nice technique", she breathed into my ears through the hood. My mouth moved down to her neck and I kissed and licked her, while continuing to manipulate her breasts. I let one of my hands wander down her back, her hip, and then found her butt cheek. From what I could feel, this was a very nice bubble butt, and I squeezed and rubbed her cheek as I moved my oral attention to a nipple. "That's it." She said in a deeply sexy voice. "Work that nipple, baby". And, of course, I did just that, thoroughly enjoying feeling and tasting her body and hearing her breathing fall into a quickening pace.

Soon, her hands found their way to my butt cheeks and she used her nails to dig a bit deeper into mine than I was hers. That was just fine with me. I was enjoying her thoroughly. My fingertips began exploring her butt crack, and she followed suit. Before long I was sucking the other breast and exploring the opening to her butt. She surprised me a bit when she reposited herself a bit to allow me better access. I gently pushed a bit into her starfish and gyrated the finger slowly. She moaned a bit louder and said, "That is enough of that, for now".

She rolled over on her back, and guided my head down from her breast. I took the clue, and slowly, sensually, left a snail trail down her reasonably firm tummy. I located her landing strip, neatly trimmed, and onward to her womanhood. Before I could start my work, she said, "Go down between my legs and work your way up to me." I did as instructed, and began licking and kissing up her inner thighs. As I did so, she gently rubbed my head through the hood, validating that she was enjoying herself. When I reached the tops of her thighs, I licked up and down the crease of her leg and her pubis area. I went on to begin licking up and down the outside of her labia, and then up and down the inside....intentionally avoiding her clit for the moment. "I see why the Sister's praise your skills so highly," She whispered.

After teasing her for a few moments, I began ever so slightly hitting the tip of her clit with the tip of my tongue....the technique The Skirt had helped me perfect. Female Pet reacted with some Oh's and MMMmmms as I continued. Shortly, I began a more intense attach on her clit, sucking on it up and down...measuring her reactions to each movement, and adjusting my pressure and direction in response to her responses. "Damn" She hissed as she let go the first orgasm of the evening. I could hear some of the Sisters reactions in the audience, which further validated I was performing satisfactorily.

"Roll over" She whispered. She repositioned herself between my knees and began teasing and tormenting and pleasuring my cock. Even though many of the Sisters had sucked me over the weeks, none of them had the techniques and experience Female Pet had. She was also taking the role as a horny couple to heart. She sucked, squeezed and stroked me. Her hand found its way to my balls and she expertly kneaded and bobbled them as she licked and sucked. She was driving me crazy. I wanted to cum. That was for sure.

She then spun around and placed herself above my face as she continued her assault on my cock and balls. She lowered herself onto my mouth, and said "Get me ready, Pet." I worked on her with the same intensity as she did on me. I heard some of the Sister's say things like "wow, that is cool" and "how fun", etc.

After a few minutes of incredibly 69, she rolled over and said, "Come get me, big boy!" Without knowing how I got there, I found myself being guided into a most gloriously wet, warm woman. I took a few gentle strokes in and out to get her natural lubrication distributed over our respective genitalia, and then began thrusting deeper and faster into her. "That feels so good, Pet. Keep that motion and pace and let me use you for a few orgasms..." We did, and she did. I could feel her female cum coating my cock and running down my balls. "You really are good. These Sisters are very fortunate. Most men just pump and cum, without the proper time and attention to their partner. KUDOS, Pet." I felt an incredible pride in her compliments. I really did enjoy pleasuring women.

She then gently pushed me off of her, and brought her mouth up to my ear. Whispering so the Sisters could not hear, she said "Now, I want to see how good you really are. I am going to lie on my back. I want you to use your fingers to work my g-spot until I squirt. Can you do that for me?" I nodded so she could feel my head motion. She laid back, and I began working. All of a sudden, a Sister said, "Spin around the other way, so we can see." We did as we were told.

Once we were repositioned, I worked two fingers into her, found her g-spot, and began massaging it with the "come-here" motion with my fingers. I worked up to where I was essentially bouncing her up and down on the bed with my hand. If you haven't seen this done, or had it done to you, it can actually look a bit violent. It isn't as long as the woman is properly relaxed, ready and accepting...which Female Pet genuinely was. Before too long, she began contacting hard on my fingers. After a couple more strokes, I pulled out and began spanking her vulva and clit with all my fingers. Her body convulsed and she flooded the bed as she squirted. She laid there motionless for about a minute, with my hand resting on her crotch. "Again," she said out loud. We did it 3 more times before she finally said, "Cum in me, Honey." The wording struck me, but I was more than ready.

Again, I mounted her. This time was, of course, much easier after all her orgasms had relaxed her sex. I began thrusting into her, longer deeper, strokes. She was bucking up against me as well. We were an absolutely horny crazed couple who needed each other's bodies soooo bad. As I felt her body beginning to convulse with another orgasm, I shot my huge load deep into her. We both collapsed into each other's arms and without even realizing it, found ourselves kissing again. It really was like we were lovers...at least for tonight. I could hear the crowd rustling, and I almost thought there were going to be applause. Lol.

"That was great" She purred, "Now, there is just one more thing." She positioned her sex over my face, and said, "Please, clean me up, Dear". She lowered herself onto my mouth and at the same time, began licking and cleaning me. For the second time this school year, I was eating my own cum out of a woman. My cum drained from her sex into my mouth and I instinctively sucked it into my mouth and swallowed. It was a very interesting blend of her cum, my cum and her squirt. I worked in earnest to make sure she was thoroughly clean. "You know, lover" she began, "Now that we have had incredible sex, maybe we should go on a date." The crowd chuckled.

The lead Sister broke the silence "Well, Sisters, that is an example of how lovers actually treat each other. Notice that Male Pet went along with whatever Female Pet directed, and that Female Pet really did her best to pleasure Male Pet as well. Mutual satisfaction is the goal. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

I never did learn who the Female Pet was.

Community Outreach

One day in January, I got a message from SSS. Some of the Sisters had been discussing options for a Community Outreach program. It seems one of the Sisters has a class with one of the Sisters of the Sorority which consists primarily of members of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs. That Sister was saying how hard it is for their members to get boyfriends. After all, many of them are extremely introverted, which in many cases is what drives them to STEM. That said, they are female animals, and have the same animal needs as any other woman. So, as a trial Community Outreach program, SSS is donating one evening of your services to the Sisters of STEM. This Thursday will be that session. You are to treat those Sisters just like the Sisters of SSS. Thank You.

Thursday night came, and I reported for duty. At 7:55, I entered, stripped, and waited. At 8:00 on the nose, the green light came on.

The first Sister was a bigger girl than the typical Sister of SSS. She led me over to the bed and had me sit on the edge. She then had me suckle and knead her breasts. Her breasts were large, much softer and more saggy than those I was accustomed to working on. She had "pencil eraser" nipples, which were very erect under my tongue. My guess was she had never had a man's tongue on her nipples and breasts. She had me smashed into her chest, sucking and nibbling, and trying to get breaths.

She then told me to stand up. Then began the most thorough anatomy exploration I have ever experienced. She started with the head. She stroked it up and down. She gently raked her mails over the head, and under the ridge. She squeezed and pinched and dug her nails in with varying intensity. She stretched the skin by pulling it down toward my balls. She ran her nails up and down the taut shaft, first on the upper side and then on the lower side, which of course drove me crazy. Although I could not see her, I believe she was gauging how each technique played on my anatomy...and my mind.

Then, she rather forcefully traced my penis musculature all the way back to its origin near my butt hole. That is a rather uncomfortable feeling, but, again, I am not allowed to object to anything a Sister wants to do to me...so, I endured it. She felt up and down. Topside. Along each side. Again, apparently reading my reactions to each sensation.

Next, she shifted her focus to my testicles. At first, she just held one, feeling deeper and deeper along each one. Obviously, she was very interested in their structure. At one point, she found the end of the Vas Deferens where I had my vasectomy. She spent a good amount of time exploring that. She experimented with various amounts of pressure...obviously entertained by my reactions. After a while, she started pulling on my scrotum, stretching it and pinching it in various locations.

After about 15 minutes or so of this, she led me over to the chair, and bent me over the back of it. With her feet, she nudged my feet as far apart as they would go. I was totally exposed and vulnerable to her. At that point I was hoping she wasn't into ballbusting. Fortunately, she wasn't. Whew! She was, however, very interested in my exit plumbing. She rubbed her fingers up and down. Then the tips of her fingernails. Next, she began exploring the opening with the tip of her finger. Again, she seemed to be enjoying the reactions I had to each new sensation. She put some lube on what I felt to be her middle finger, and she began probing up, down, left and right. Up and then down. After a little bit of searching, she located my prostate. It was obvious she had done some research on that particular organ. She began massaging it with her finger, while she held my shaft in the other had. She had me on the verge of cumming in no time...I had to pull off to the side to relieve the sensation. "I know you are not permitted to cum, and that that was a good thing." She commented. "It keeps you horny and attentive."