Mya and Her Supposed Fiance Pt. 02

Story Info
Mya, my desi lover is engaged. And she wants my help.
16.1k words
3.6
4.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

I got back home and hid Mya's panties in my shed to dry out a bit.

After having some food with the wife, I had some time alone.

I logged onto our page, Mya had left a message saying that she missed me already and she didn't want to marry Bobby. She would wait forever for me instead.

I replied that she would be mad not to marry him. If what Rabby had said was true then Mya would be very well off some day. She should forget about me and look forwards to the future.

The next day that was bothering me that I said that she should forget about me. If she did then she might delete all of the photos. Leaving me with memories and a pink thong.

I went and got the thong from my shed. The gusset had almost dried, I held it to my face and breathed in the faintest scent of Mya's pussy and her scent.

There was nobody around so I held them up to my waist and guessed that they should fit. In no time I was naked down below and slipping on Mya's thong. It did fit nice and snug. I was hard straight away. The satin material felt so right against my hard cock, after only a little gentle rubbing I was ready to cum. I almost cum in them. But that would have left me having to wash them and erasing the aroma of Mya forever so quickly. I pulled my cock out and spunked into my other hand. I licked all that cum up in one. Shame Mya was not there. She would have enjoyed that, even though I would have had to share it with her.

Almost a week passed, and I had heard nothing from Mya. I was still wanking with her thong. But I missed her so much.

It was nearly two weeks since we parted when there was a couple of photo's posted on our page. Both were of her fucking her arsehole with other me. Beside her I could see her vibrator. At least she was trying to enjoy herself.

This went on for almost a week, two a day taken in different parts of her flat. All at different times of the day. All of them with no messages. That was unexpected. All I done was to send a like. I could have said that I missed her doing that in front of me, and that I was missing her. But that would have started her off.

Then a photo with a message. The photo was of Mya with her legs wide apart showing off her lovely bald pussy, in front of her was a big fat cucumber. The message was, which hole do you think?

I said that if she went for her petal then there was a good chance that she could go on and ruin her petal, and I doubted that she could fit that in her bum. Unless she warmed it up with other me, and she should either wash it well or put a condom on it.

Hours later I went back to our page. She had posted another photo. She was on all fours, reaching back holding the cucumber which was buried well in her arse. Mya added a message, I did wash it. We had a delivery yesterday and I decided to keep this. It really has stretched me even after having other me in there. I think that I will buy some better lube for the next time I try something there. I so wish you were here to play with me and help me experiment.

My reply was. 'I wish I was there too. I would have took a video of it, especially when you took it out. I think I couldn't have fucked you there as the cucumber would have left you too cold there.'

Mya's reply.

'I might record my next attempt. I am planning on doing it another way for my next try. Speak soon xx.'

Just over a week later Mya had sent a video. She had another massive cucumber, condom on it, strapped to a leg of her kitchen stool, jammed up against her sofa. Mya on her knees, fucking it like there was no tomorrow still up her ass. I guessed that she was taking more than the length of my cock. Every now and then she would slide herself off it to show her gaping ass hole, then she would mount herself on it again and fuck it more. Then I knew she had made herself cum. I couldn't really see her cunt from the camera angle but she had a tell tale sign. When she had calmed down she impaled herself further on it before slowly sliding off.

She turned and got herself in front of the camera. "This could be addictive. Look what it has done to my petal." She took the camera and panned down to her slick pussy. She slid her fingers along her slit and then licked them clean. "Mmm. Bet you wish you were here." Then it went off.

What a cock teasing bitch. I had a good wank while watching her again. After I had cum I thought that I should have recorded that and licked up my cum. See how she likes it. I will for the next time.

The next day she sent some pictures. A couple of her cunt, she must have wanked that after the video. There was loads of goo smeared all over her lips. And a next day shot of her bum hole. Back to normal.

I recorded myself wanking, and spurting onto some kitchen roll and posted that.

Then there was silence for a fortnight. No pictures. 'Have you gave it any thoughts about what Rabby had said? She keeps asking me if you had said anything.'

'I told you that I couldn't. That would be cheating on you. I wished that I did feel different about it because she is very attractive and I would have loved to have had fun with her.' Tell her that I am so sorry.

'Rabby says that she sort of knows what you mean, and maybe one day she might get lucky.' 'I will have some photos for you soon xxx.'

'Hurry up and get them posted I feel as though I am going to explode with all this cum building up in me.'

Her next photoset threw me. She had positioned her pussy so close to the camera, pulling her lips wide apart, and exposing her deliciously larger clit. The photo looked good. It was the engagement ring what put me off.

I was not happy. She could have told me.

I gave her picture a thumbs up, and added congratulations x.

Mya must have replied to that in minutes. I didn't log back on until later the next day. She said. 'I sent you an email telling you what was going to happen the day before I got engaged to him. Check it. Sorry xx'

I rarely checked the email address for my secret accounts. I usually had nothing to see. Mya only typed in the address once. It took me ages to remember the fucking thing.

Sure enough it was there, silly me.

'I am sorry to tell you this but I have just found out that I am going to be engaged to Bobby in a few hours. I am going to make a go of things. But Rabby was right. If the marriage does fall apart, I will get quite a large amount of money. I will carry on sending you pictures though, I need my dirty little secret. It keeps me sane somehow. And I will never take out my earrings. Even for my wedding. Missing you forever xx'

Now I had her email address too. Was that a secret one as well?

So I should have checked. I couldn't be angry with Mya for long anyway. She deserved better than that.

In my shed, I brought out Mya's thong. Her scent had long gone, I was relying on my memories.

I wondered if she had gone to get her pubes lasered. Her mound looked smooth as ever, my cock began to stir as I thought about Mya and how smooth she was down there, how tight her cunt felt around my cock, how wet she would get while we fucked each other and those orgasms she had.

I stripped off and put on the thong. My cock refusing to hide behind the material. Then I set up my phone to video this wank. I stood there just getting the end of my cock covered with the satin. All I had to do was gently rub the tip and I could feel my cum wanting to rise. A bit of adjustment with the thong I concentrated on my times with Mya, and her recent solo efforts. A little bit more stroking myself and I cum in her little panties. I made sure that the growing damp patch was being recorded. Then I slipped them back off, showed the cum to camera, and my cock with cum over that too. The panties were used to clean the last drips of cum and I wiped my cock clean with them.

I sent the video to our page and added. 'Was just thinking of you and your sexy body. Look what happened! Missing you too. xx'

Mya replied the next day. If I had known that you would have worn my things I would have given you more to try. I shouldn't have looked at this before I open up. My knickers will be ruined by the time I finish and get the chance to play with my petal. xx

Things went quiet for a while after that. Almost three weeks.

Then she got back in touch. 'Sorry it has been so long. I have had barely any time by myself. Bobby has stopped here a couple of times. Me in my bed and he slept on the sofa. I am about to give up on trying to seduce him. He will not try it on with me, and seems terrified if I try it on.'

My reply. 'Just ask him if he (a) wants you. (b) does he prefer men. Tell him to be honest, not only with you but to himself. I suppose you could always buy him a strap on lol. He might just be shy, or have a tiny cock. Still miss your sexy body xxx'

Two days later. 'I did ask if he was gay. He admitted that he did have a male lover, but he ended it for our engagement. He wants to try being with me, but doesn't know how. He just assumes that I am a good girl that doesn't know how to have sex and that I'm intact. I don't know how he thinks that. After all the hints and flashing. I did not have this problem with you. And this makes me miss you more and more xx'

From me. 'Tell him that your not a virgin. And although you have not been with lots of men, you do know how to please yourself and a man too. If he complains remind him about himself not being so perfect. You will have to show him what to do. Hopefully he will respond to your advances. I remember that you were a little shy at first. I would love to have you in my arms xx'

'I told him that I too have had a lover and that it ended. I kept my fingers crossed when I said it. I also said that I know how to please a man, and I would do that to him if he wanted. We got naked, he was nearly hard. We sort of kissed, and I had to show him where to touch me. Then I sucked him. He is not as big as you but not far off. He cum in my mouth. After that he was not interested. Going to buy myself a better vibrator, and a bigger dildo. Don't worry I will still keep on using other you. Imagining us together keeps me sane. And turned on. Some photo's will be on their way when I get the time. xxx'

'A lot of men lose interest when they cum. I usually do. But you turn me on that much I couldn't just turn over. Hurry up with the pictures. I have been through all of the others that many times. p.s. the cucumber ones are the best. xx'

Mya sent a load of pictures. Her new vibrator, well magic wand, had come and she had to show me, and tell me how many times she cum using it. Then there was the dildo. It was as big as the cucumbers if not bigger. Apparently it's a struggle to get it in her arsehole. She starts with other me, then a cucumber and then she just manages to take it. I almost told her she should start to fist herself there. That would have been a sight. It was a turn on to see such a massive thing in her, and when she took it out her gape too.

It had me spurting cum every time I looked at the pictures. It took a couple of days to reply back.

'Those pictures had me wanking too many times. The only thing that I don't like is that I'm not there with you. But if I was then you would be doing even ruder things. How are you getting along with Bobby?'

'Bobby has cum in my mouth again. He lasted longer this time. I wish I had your dick in me. Rabby is still asking after you.'

'Told you already, I cannot do that to you. When are you going to fuck him? I want to know the gory details. I have noticed that there is a shortage of photo's of your gorgeous and sexy body. Who's cum tastes better? I will send you some pictures of myself soon, your comments would be welcome. Still need you xx'

I had been looking into having my body hair waxed. But I come across an offer for laser removal. I wanted to be smooth all over. hope Mya likes the look.

Mya took some selfies of herself in lingerie. She looked so fucking hot. There were even ones where she had hid her face. They were going to be shared. Let the world see what I used to fuck. Then there was the massive dildo in her ass again. Dirty fucker. Mya added. 'It seems Bobby is frightened of my petal. He is clueless on how to touch it never mind kiss it. We have even sat and watched porn, to try and teach him. If he doesn't hurry up soon then I am going to tell him that you are coming over and you will teach him how to pleasure me. I am not joking. Where are my photo's. I need something to look at and get myself off with. Thinking dirty thoughts of you xx

I took some selfies, even a couple with a soft cock, my arsehole and my cock in it. Then a video of me wanking into my hand and licking up my cum.

Mya replied the next morning. 'I was just about to please myself after looking at what you sent. To say hat I was turned on would be an understatement. Then Bobby arrived. I was super horny and he was clueless. I told him that you were coming to satisfy me and he can watch and learn. He said ok! As long as he could try your dick. I said yes for you. When are you coming? I am desperate. xx'

I was desperate too. But I wasn't doing anything without seeing what he looked like. Then we would have to meet up and have a drink somewhere.

I sent. 'You are kidding? I guess not. I want a photo of Bobby naked, prefer it if he was hard too. Must include his face. If that is ok then we will meet up for drinks before hand. And most importantly. He watches us fucking the first time. Just you and me. After that I don't care. I hope that this comes off xx'

Mya must have had her phone or laptop glued to her. The reply was instant. 'He is coming tonight. I will take his pictures, and I think I can make it that you have sent me a selfie already without him knowing about us. I am praying that you like the pic's. xxx'

It took until the next day for Bobby's photo's. he was quite a handsome guy. Nice looking cock. The only problem was. He was really hairy. No good to me. Especially since the lad from the webcam site had no body hair and that really had turned me on.

Mya had said. 'Bobby loves your photo, he cannot wait to meet you and to learn from you. I can't wait to feel your smooth body next to mine. I think it will be more of a turn on with him watching. Cannot wait. xxx'

I have only one problem. Bobby is too hairy for me. It is putting me off doing it. Ask him to get waxed, and it will be on. After his skin recovers. Ever seen two men sucking their cocks?. Or would you like a cock in your mouth and one in your petal? Two in your bum? Getting turned on? I can almost taste your honey. xx'

'Right then Bobby said he will go tomorrow. I think he would need three days to recover. He does want his whole body done. Legs back sack and crack and pubes and his chest. Basically he said that he wants to try it from his neck all the way down, apart from his forearms. So it will be the three of us all hairless. Is it just me that is getting turned on by the thought of it? If we all go out please don't get me too drunk. I think that will make me a bigger slut than I am already.'

I would have loved to know how depraved Mya would get with a few drinks inside of her. So I told her to make sure that there was plenty of wine in her flat, and maybe a few cans. Enough lube and condoms. Then I suggested a couple of places where we could meet up. I still had to make sure that I liked him if his cock was going anywhere near me.

The evening finally arrived. I told the wife that I was meeting a few friends and I may be late.

The taxi arrived early and I was the first at the pub. Not too far from Mya's but far enough away, so there shouldn't be anyone that we knew. I was ordering my second pint when they come in. Mya introduced us and we shook hands. So far so good. With our drinks we found a table. It started with polite chit chat. I was quite taken with Bobby. Nice bloke. Especially when he insisted that he got the drinks in again, leaving Mya alone with me. "Do you like him? I think he is up for it. He better be, I hardly slept last night thinking about having you."

I tried my best to play it cool. Inside I couldn't wait to get back to Mya's.

It was her that made the move. "Right guys I have waited long enough. There is drinks at mine and a taxi is on it's way."

I jumped at the chance to sit up front. I knew if I sat near Mya she would have made me hard.

Rabby as usual stood guard as we went into the flat. I couldn't look her in the eye after what Mya had told me about what she wanted.

At first it was a bit uncomfortable, the three of us just sitting there.

Mya got us started. "Right then, Bobby is going to sit and watch and learn. We are going to have a little fun."

Mya come over to me and sat on my knee. "You ready?"

"I have been looking forwards to this. Here or the bedroom?"

"Here. Bobby will you bring the quilt off my bed please."

Soon as Bobby had his back to us Mya was taking my things off. When he returned she started kissing me. She wasted no time in getting her tongue in my mouth. We kissed and groped at each other still on the chair. I glanced over to Bobby, he looked uncomfortable. But he was still there.

I got Mya's bra undone and played with her tits and teased her nipples.

Mya said that we should get on the floor. She stood up and I took the opportunity to take off her pants and slip off her panties. Mya stood there in front of me, just in her half buttoned blouse and loosened bra. I had to feel her smooth pussy, I just managed to touch her there when she pulled away.

"Oh no, you get naked too."

My things were off and I was on the floor. Hard and ready to give Bobby a show of how to please his woman.

Mya got down beside me, she had a feel of my cock before straddling me and giving me a deep deep kiss.

I thought she was going to slip my cock straight into her.

"Lie on your back. I want to watch while you tease me with your mouth."

I slid myself underneath Mya and had her visibly wet bald cunt right above my face. I spent an age just kissing all of it except for her clit and slit. Just to tease her a little more.

Then I went for it, a kiss and gentle suck to her lovely clit, and some lapping between her pussy lips. She had started to dribble her juice already and she tasted divine. I could hear movement. I guessed that Bobby was getting his things off. It wasn't until Mya leaned herself right over, I caught sight of Bobby behind her. He was having a good look at what was making Mya moan and groan. Lying there I hoped that Mya was going to tell him to fuck her so I could watch his cock sliding in her cunt. perhaps have a lick or suck should he slip out of her hole. That would have tasted great. But no he just watched. I sensed that she was getting close. I fingered her a little, just to lube my finger so I could slip that up her arsehole. And I sucked more and harder on her clit. Mya squirted a little.

Once she calmed herself. "Wait I want to turn round and suck you."

We were then ready to sixty nine. I let Mya start. It had been ages since she had me in her mouth. It was well worth the wait. I lay there enjoying the sensation. Then I heard "Can I do that?"

My cock was then pointed away from Mya, and then I felt Bobby take hold of me before he took me in his mouth. So much for sitting back and watching. Then a feeling that I had not felt in years maybe ten or twelve. Bobby was deepthroating me. I heard Mya. "Show me how to do that."

Bobby let go and Mya tried. And gagged.

"Take your time, relax. I stay calm and breathe through my nose. Don't hold your breath. It felt like she succeeded, but she still gagged.

Bobby took over again. He was good at sucking me. I preferred Mya though only because I was more used to her technique. Then I started thinking that Mya will expect me to suck him. I knew that I can't deepthroat. I have tried. Cross that bridge when we get to it. Time to get up close and personal with her now abused ass. Her little ring was no more. I could see a difference to its size and it seemed to be more proud than when I first fucked it. Mya adjusted herself so I could tongue her hole. I started to probe that hole with my tongue, I could only get the tip in. For some reason I did expect to be able to get more in her. This was enough for Mya, she sat up, leaving my cock alone for Bobby to play with. Now she was sat on my face grinding her arse on my mouth. He was stroking my cock with one hand and had a finger tracing my ass crack. Then Mya ordered him to suck me. She started to wank herself watching him. Bobby started to suck all of my cock quicker and quicker. That had to stop. My first load of cum was going in Mya's pussy, not down his throat. Problem was, with Mya sat on my face she had my arms trapped, so I couldn't take my cock from out of Bobby's mouth. I could just breathe I didn't think they would have heard me. I managed to slap her ass to get her to lift herself up a bit. I just managed to hold my cock and stop him sucking me any more. I was moments away from spurting my load.

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers