Mya and Her Supposed Fiance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what?"

"When we returned we did do it in both our houses. Then we admitted that we were falling for each other, and started planning our futures together. I don't know what went wrong after that. One day I kissed her goodbye. The next both of them were nowhere to be found."

Rabby was now stroking my cock. She had no chance of anything until I had a go at tasting and seeing her pussy.

"So did you look for her then?"

"Yes I still try to find her now, just to find out why she left."

I freed my hand and kissed her, while having a good feel around her body, before resting a hand on her pussy.

If her nipples were any bigger I think that they would have been more than a mouthful. Almost. They were large. Rabby enjoyed me sucking on them. But I wanted to see her pussy and taste it. Soon enough I was there between her open legs looking at her smooth cunt. Nice fat outer lips, with inner lips nearly poking out. Once the formal kissing of her mound and lips was over, I parted those sweet lips to see her pretty normal sized clit. Licking away at her clit and dipping my tongue just inside of her soon had Rabby groaning. Next, I had to kneel there and get one of her legs resting on my back so I could slip a couple of fingers in her and just tickle her clit with the tip of my tongue. Rabby was making all the right noises, I was praying that she might cum, so I could give her clit a rest and then I would be able to try and find out if her bum hole was receptive to some play. I felt her tense up and relax more and more, she must be ready to cum again, and just at the vital moment she stopped me. "I felt as though I was going to piss myself. I can't have all of Mya's sheets in the wash."

I still had my two fingers in her sticky cunt. I pulled them out and just let one circle around her little hole. She didn't stop me or say anything. "Have you ever been fucked here?" Giving that hole an extra rub so she knew what I meant.

"A long long time ago. I didn't like it then, and I don't think that I will like it now. So I would rather just leave it alone."

"What with your hubby?"

"Yes there was a time when he was nice. It didn't last that long. But yes it was with him. He talked me into it, and he took his time and he was so gentle with me, but no."

Giving it my best and last chance. "It does take a few tries to start enjoying it for most people."

"I know that from talking with my girlfriends. I was pretty much shocked at how many of them like doing it."

"Oh you would be surprised." Thinking of Mya the anal queen. "What about toys then?"

"I have two little plastic friends in my bedside drawer. Nothing big or anything just cheap and satisfying for me."

I felt firm enough to penetrate her. "Would you go back on top?"

"What, you want to go again?"

"Unless you have had enough."

"I would love to do it all again. I'm just not used to another go so soon after."

Rabby positioned herself over me, and I managed to get my cock in her. It swelled to it's proper size in no time as she fucked me.

As Rabby rode me I looked up and saw that she had her eyes closed. I reached up and started playing with her tits. Squeezing them and always pushing them upwards. I had to leave one, so I could fold the other one to get her nipple right in front of her lips. Rabby looked at me and understood what I was after. She took her boob from me and began sucking away on her nipple. God how I wished that Mya could do that. But then she would not have such firm titties. I wished that I could make up my mind.

I managed to lift myself up enough to be able to suck on her other nipple. And if Rabby was flicking her tongue over hers, I helped her on that one doing the same, thing with her. Until she couldn't take it any more. Another one who's tongue went numb.

I lay back and let Rabby do her thing. As she fucked me I watched her. All of her. How attractive she was, and how sexy her body was, the way it was filling out with her age. Then I had to wonder why there was no more men in her life. Or did Sarah break her heart that much?

It seemed that Rabby was another one that liked to grind herself down on me when the moment was nigh, or would she stop herself again?

I felt some fluid leak out of her just before she stopped herself again. yet she never looked that unhappy at missing out on a good orgasm in favour of saving the sheets.

Rabby kissed me. Her big soft tits squashing into my chest. I did try to carry on fucking her but she still stopped me. "Give me a moment or two to recover."

"Ok then go and grab a couple of towels, the big ones." I had an idea. I rifled through Mya's bedside drawers. I knew she kept one vibrator handy. But I didn't know which one or what drawer.

Luckily it was the vibrating dildo. I just got it out of sight when Rabby come back. "What did you want these for?"

"To put underneath you. So you can let yourself go and enjoy the moment and the bedding will be nice and safe. Just lie on your back and lift up your legs a second."

"I lay at ninety degrees to her and slipped my cock back in her. I could hear the slurping as my cock went in and out. Once she started moaning I began to play with her clit. It done the trick, she began matching my strokes.

"Play with yourself."

"I can't."

"You can. Just let your fingers go where you want them to go."

At first she seemed afraid to play with herself with an audience, but she got into the swing of things her inhibitions forgotten.

I brought out the vibrator, and switched it on, then touched her fingers with it.

"What's that?"

"It's Mya's. Don't worry it is clean and I won't tell her if you don't."

I thought that was the moment that I had pushed her too far. But Rabby took a hold of it and went to work on her clit.

The idea of Mya using it must have vanished from her mind. I could see and feel Rabby tighten herself and relax quicker and quicker. The vibrator was took away as she started groaning and the floodgates opened. I managed to stay inside her and carry on fucking. Rabby gripped the bed, I couldn't help myself and started rubbing her clit. She cum again. No squirting this time but it did make me start to cum too.

I wanted to lie there for a moment or two, and catch my breath. But Rabby was up taking the towels off the bed and feeling it to see if there was any spillage. "You should relax. I don't think Mya would mind. She does know what we will be up to."

"I know but it is still her bed and her lover, and now her toy too. She never even said that she had anything like this."

If only she knew what else Mya had hidden.

"I got it for her so she could explore her body more. She had to find out for herself what she likes too."

"That's a good idea. I wish somebody had done that to me when I was younger. All I had was rumours at school, and when I was a bit older I didn't believe the gossip. I must have been so naive."

We were interrupted by our phones. Mya had sent a text to us both. 'Sorry to spoil the fun but have either of you noticed the time. x'

"I never noticed. It must have been all the fun that you were giving me. Thank you for doing that."

"No thank you. I was not too sure at first. But I really enjoyed it. Obviously. I hope that Mya doesn't find out all the details."

"I won't say what we did here. Except that I enjoyed it so much. And I will be eternally grateful to you both."

The sheets were dried, and the towels went in. The vibrator got a wipe and stowed back in it's drawer. Rabby and me were dressed. "Will Mya have to be on guard?"

"Yes they will be back. Give me a minute to go and see her. She might want to see you before you go."

Mya came to see me. "Enjoy that?"

"It would have been better if it was you. You ok?"

"Yeah. Missed you though."

"Enough to give me a kiss?"

"I'm not kissing you. You probably haven't washed your face and I know you would have had your mouth on her petal. And no that is not going in my mouth!"

To be honest the thought never entered my mind. But seeing as she mentioned it, my cock stirred.

"You sure that you don't want to have it in you. Even give it a little suck because you will be missing it."

"I can wait until you come back."

I pulled out my cock and wanked it slowly. "Are you sure that you want me to put it back?"

Mya hesitated, yet she surprised me when she bent over and started sucking me. Perhaps a bit too keenly, I had to tell her to be gentle with it.

I don't know if she could taste the juice of another pussy that much on me but she sucked and licked it all over. I was thinking of cumming in her mouth. When Mya stopped. "I think that is clean enough. I want you to save yourself until you come back here and I will finish it then. But I have a few ideas for some videos. And you cannot make yourself cum. Promise me."

"I promise that I won't cum till I'm back here."

"Good, now a kiss and I will see you soon." We kissed then she whispered thanks.

Later the next day Mya's videos began. The first she stood in the bath, wearing light grey leggings. they were really tight fitting, I was sure that if she did have pubes then you would have made them out through the material. and she had on a little white top, which showed off her midriff. No bra I could see her nipples were solid too. Mya just stood there. Until a dark patch began spreading from her pussy and down her thighs. Then she turned herself around so I could see where her pee had spread from behind. When she turned back to face the camera she rubbed the piss into herself and tried to spread it further around her leggings.

She followed that up with another this time she had on the same top. I think. And blue jeggings. This time though she stood facing away from the camera and she bent over slightly. The same dark patch spread around her and down her legs again. Mya looked into the camera and said. "Wait until tomorrow." She blew a kiss.

The next morning, my next video was now in her kitchen. The camera panned across the floor. Mya had laid a tarpaulin over it, and had the edges folded up over. The camera wobbled a bit then there she was naked. She gave a smile and wave then lay herself down and pulled her legs backwards to her chest. It was a nice view. She must have practised where to lie before hand, for it to be that good. Then the pee began to flow. Mya used her fingertips to open her lips and guide where her stream of piss was going. Fro, splashing on her belly to her tits and for a finale over her face and hair before going back to a dribble, and trickling over her arsehole. The same little hole that had just opened up as she forced her pee from her, then shrank back to normal soon as she stopped. Another kiss and wave to camera and she was gone.

A little later I go a message. 'Hope you liked them one more to go for you. Then tell me which was your favourite, and it may happen when your here. x'

I doubted that would happen. I had some extra commitments come up and it would be another week before I would be able to see her. I just didn't have the heart to tell her.

That night I got my last video. Back in the kitchen, tarp on the floor. Now she had on a mid thigh gym skirt white little knickers, white blouse with a tie and she had her hair in ponytails. Now she squatted, knees wide apart and she pissed. She had to put a hand in front to stop her piss from going over the tarp border. She seemed to piss for an eternity. Then she lay in it chest down, then rolled over and writhed around in her own pool of pee. Her blouse became transparent along with her knickers. She took them off and wringed them out. She seemed to have used up all of the puddle of piss, by covering herself all over in it. Even her hair was dripping. Mya looked at the camera and said. "Message me at eleven."

My cock was now achingly hard. I had it in my hand and was just slowly wanking to the thoughts of Mya soaked in her own pee when I remembered my promise.

It took a while but my hard cock stopped wanting some attention. The it was time to message my sexy Mya.

She began. 'I hope you liked them videos as much as I enjoyed doing them.'

'They were all great. Where did you get the idea from? And why did you make me promise not to interfere with myself? My cock is so fucking hard due to you. x'

'The idea just come to me at work, so I thought some more about it. Drank loads of water and there you have it. My petal is getting wetter and wetter, wanting you in it, I wouldn't mind you teasing it with your mouth too. x'

'Tease it with your fingers, now and tell me how nice it feels. x'

'If I done that then you would want to play with your dick wouldn't you. I don't mind if you do though. Just don't tell me if you do. x'

'Which was your favourite to do?'

'It felt weird doing the first one. Having a pee with your pants on. I liked the schoolgirl uniform too. Writhing around in my own pee really turned me on. I must have had almost two litres of water in me for that. It was hard holding it in.'

'Would you drink that much for me and hold it in too?'

'Only if you were laid on the floor and I could do it over you. But you would have to sneak some clothes here. Or tell me what size and I could get you a few things. x'

'If we fuck and suck and lick straight after your done pissing. x'

'You are a dirty minded fucker. Ok send me your sizes, and my bladder will be full to bursting for you. When will you be coming? x'

'One week tomorrow. Got too many things that I can't get out of. I'm so sorry. I will make it back up to you. x'

'Sigh. Ok a week it is. Can't be helped. Now we can pleasure ourselves. I am calling a stop to our promises. I don't think that I could wait that long. x'

'If you do anything kinky then will you video it, and show me when I'm with you. I will try and video my wanking for you. Maybe more. x'

'Mmm please. I will have to go and tidy up. Got a delivery early tomorrow. Rabby has said that you are wonderful, and she has asked me to say thanks again. x'

'Ok tell her thanks. I will let you get away and sort yourself out. Send a message with what you want and when you want me at yours. I don't want to be late for that date. x'

Mya took a couple of days to get back. She wanted to know what sizes my jeans and tops were, and confirmed the time for me to go back. I had recorded a wank for her. I planned the next one would be with me licking up my cum. Maybe a one of me with my cock in my arse, if I could get the camera right.

Time dragged the closer the day got to seeing Mya again. I had sent her the video of my first wank and the one where I ate my load. But I had no reply from her.

When the big day arrived. I myself drank loads of water. I thought that I would join in with her. Or stand over her and piss all over her. By the time I got there I was bursting too.

I got to the back gate, and it was locked. I gave it a rattle, and heard mens voices coming from the back of the shop. I made that I was walking the other way when the gate opened and a stranger looked out.

I made my way back to my car as best I could, worked out the closest place where I could go and have a piss, and work out what to do.

There was a pub nearby. Not one of my favourite places, but I was desparate. Once relieved I sat with a beer and wondered what to do.

I had to drive past the shop a couple of times before a place to park was available where I could sit and watch.

There was none of the usual faces there. I would have to call back later, and get something to eat.

All strangers behind the counter. I commented that there was a lot of strangers in here all at once.

"Oh we have bought the shop. None of the old staff wanted to work for us. We offered to pay the same wages too. But they never turned up. So we were shoved in at the deep end."

"Good luck I hope that it all goes well for you."

I threw the food in the bin as I made my way to my car. What the fuck happened? Where was the woman that I was falling in love with? Where the fuck was her aunt too? Surely she would have tried to give me some sort of message if it all went tits up.

I visited that shop loads over the next five to six weeks. Being extra polite to the new owners. Asking what happened to the old owners. Wait while then Do you know where they went? And his sister, does she still live in. ( Rabby only gave me the most vague idea to where she lived. So one shot at this.)

I got the area right. "Yes as far as we know. It was just the owner and his daughter that moved away."

"Oh. The way that, was it Rabby? The way she talked. I thought she would have took this place on that's all."

"She was only here the one time. That must have been why she looked so sad then. Thank you. See you soon."

"Cheers."

Then I thought about Bobby. How could I go to his door without causing trouble? His house was on a cul-de-sac. A blue Ford hatch was on his drive, not sure of the year. I could park nearby and watch the end of his street.

I done a drive by of his house on the way home. It looked empty. The next morning I went back past it. I was sure it was empty.

I parked up and checked to see if was for sale on my phone. Sure enough it was.

That left me with one more chance. I had an idea where Rabby lived. It was a massive area. And plenty of streets to trawl along. A normal looking house next to a refurbished palace.

Over the next few days. Apart from keeping my page on. I had the map of the area, and worked out the best way to divide it up with the fewest miles.

From day one I found at least one palace and a normal house in every four streets I drove along. Then I almost drove straight past her. It looked like Rabby was walking to the local shop. I made sure she was alone, and stood outside my car while she shopped. She recognised me when she come out.

"I thought that I would never see you, to tell you that Bobby's mother had a private detective watching Mya. Obviously she didn't trust Mya. He had pictures of you coming and going to her gate. But he took the smile off her face when, he then told her about the boyfriend that Bobby had and the photo's of him and his lover kissing in a gay bar in the city. Apparently the detective suspected that Mya and Bobby were sleeping together somehow and started following him too."

"Where is Mya?"

"She might have been sent to India. She was sent to London. To some aunt. Really strict, I don't remember her."

"But Mya is an adult she can do anything she wants."

"Not at the minute she can't"

"Call the police then."

"Wouldn't work. I am trying my hardest. Here take my number. Call me."

It seems that I would have to wait, and I will. To get to see her again.