Mya and Her Supposed Fiance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mya must have wanted more attention on her pussy. So she moved herself and her cunt was now over my face. As I licked her she leant back to let Bobby see how and where I licked her cunt.

Mya ordered Bobby to sit there and watch, no touching anything. Was she becoming more dominant? Or was Bobby a bit sub?

Mya swung herself around and started fucking me. Now with her back to Bobby she mouthed to me that she missed me so much. I only tugged at her nipples, she cum again. "Are you going to cum in me? I want you to now."

As she ground herself against me I tried to resist it. But I exploded up her. She must have cum again, it was wet between us too soon for my sperm to drip back out of her tight pussy.

Mya rolled off me. "Do you want to find out what his cum tastes like?"

Bobby nodded at her. "Lick me and find out."

He did not look too comfortable with that order. But he got onto his knees before her spread legs, and gingerly started licking at Mya's cunt, and my cum. She was still directing him where she wanted to feel him licking.

I sat back and watched. Either Bobby did not watch me doing it. Or he didn't understand how to do it. But the look on his face said that he was not enjoying the experience at all. He did lick up my cum but when it came to licking her clit he failed, and he was not much better at licking at her hole either. Mya gave in. "Would you clean the cum off his cock, or shall I?"

Bobby took me in his mouth so gently. Barely sucking me but he cleaned it all. Including her juices too. I thought that I should go down on Mya again, and make sure he either learned to love it or, I suspected, hate it.

"Bobby sit on the sofa please, I am going to ride you."

He obeyed, and Mya straddled him. Facing Bobby she guided his cock into herself, and slowly fucked him. I sat on the floor and watched her pussy sliding up and down on his cock. Her arsehole was not as little from where I sat. I wished that I was hard again. I would have stuck my cock up there.

"Wait a second, I am going to turn round, I want to be licked as I'm being fucked."

Her arsehole was now hidden. Shame. Mya squatted over Bobby as he fucked her. I got between his legs and got straight into licking her. Mya groaning almost instantly. She lifted herself up too high, and Bobby's cock slipped out. I took my first Indian cock in my mouth. It was well coated in Mya's juice and tasted divine. I had Mya trying to move my head so she could see better and Bobby was gasping as I sucked him for longer than I had intended. Mya was right his dick was nearly as long and thick as mine.

Mya took his cock back and slid it in her again.

I went back to sucking on her clit as best I could. Mya must have been close to cumming. She speeded up. But that must have been too much for him. Mya got her second load of cum up her cunt.

From where I sat I could see his cock still twitching. I gave her clit some more licking and sucking. More of her juice ran out of her pussy along with Bobby's cum. Now it was my turn to clean up. I gently pulled Bobby's softening cock from her pussy. A big load of cum oozed out after it. Pooling on his smooth skin just above his cock. I sucked that up first. Then I tried to give him the same treatment as he had done to me. Gently sucking and licking his light brown cock clean. Once I felt that he was totally soft. I lapped away at Mya's pussy licking any remaining cum up, and her fluids.

"Fuck that was so hot with you two guys."... "Did you bring your cigarettes? I would kill for one just now."

Bobby said. "Could I have one too please." "I did stop ages ago. But this is a special occasion. We deserve one."

The three of us sat in the kitchen under the window, still naked, with our drinks and a ciggy.

I started. "Are we all ok? After what we have just done?"

Mya said. "It was amazing. I want more. What about you Bobby?"

"I really enjoyed myself. I need a little time but I would do it again."

Mya, "You did? What else would you like to do and see?"

"I think it would be good for us to take you from the front and from behind together, and to swap ends."

"Anything else?" Looking at me.

"One in your puss sorry petal and one in your ass. Then if you think you can take it two in your arse."

"Oh I can take it. I want one of you to get fucked. No I want to see you both fuck each other. No cumming for either of you. That is only for my petal. Or mouth, I feel that you are both leaving me out. Oh obviously if it goes in anyone's bum it has a condom on it. Different bum new condom. My rule. I am dying to pee."

I reached up to the sink and found her washing up bowl. "Here, will this do?"

Bobby looked confused as Mya took it and placed it on the floor. Then fascinated as Mya squatted over it and started pissing into it.

"You should see it when he makes me pee into the bath."

I told him that it was for a better view there.

Then I knelt and emptied my bladder. "It's your turn now Bobby." Said Mya.

He too knelt over the bowl and pissed into it. As he pissed, Mya said. "I think it looks a lot better when a woman has a wee. I had a look into it online, after you made me do it." I thought to myself that she would have been researching the best angles for the camera, more than looking at a sweet pussy releasing it's golden nectar.

Mya emptied the contents of the bowl down the sink and gave it a quick rinse.

Bobby and myself went in the lounge for more drink. As he poured them I stood by him and admired his body, and how good he looked hairless, so smooth. My cock began to stir. Bobby noticed that I was no longer soft. "I see that your almost ready to go again."

"I was checking you out. How smooth you are. And how good you sucked me. how many have you had?"

"Your my fifth. The first two I only took in my mouth and stopped doing it. In my mind I told myself that it was wrong and dirty. It was a long time later that I realised, that to me it is natural. My family will tell you that it is disgusting and very wrong. But I hope that they never find out."

"Each to their own. So you prefer men then?"

"Mya is my first. This is my first time with a woman. I cannot say just yet."

"Do you want to sit down, I want to please you again. If you would let me."

Bobby sat himself down in the middle of the sofa. I dropped to my knees, between his legs and took hold of his soft cock. I gently wanked it. I could feel it stiffening. I had to have his cock in my mouth and feel it grow there. That was the one thing that I had never managed to do before. As I sucked as gently as I could I felt his cock swelling to it's full size. While I was at it I thought that I should try and swallow all of it. Images of porn stars deepthroating were running through my mind, how they done it. How Bobby done it, even an ex girlfriend. I felt the back of my throat seize up as the end of his cock touched there. Some quick thoughts and my mind ordering my throat to accept him I still couldn't take it. I carried on sucking him just not so much of his magnificent member. Until Mya wanted a go. We never noticed her back in the lounge. I gave way to her and got behind her. My cock slipped straight up her. After a few strokes I started to play with her arsehole, just running a finger around it at first then pulling her arse cheeks wide apart, stretching her not so little hole. I wished that the condoms and lube were closer to hand. I would have loved to fuck her ring.

Mya stopped sucking him. "All the other things are in my bedroom on the drawers, do you want to get them?"

I pulled out of her, and stood up. Mya asked if Bobby wanted to taste her on me. Bobby looked puzzled at first. But when I stood in front of him, my cock pointing at him. He got the message and took me in his mouth, all the way.

"Ok ok you are the best at sucking, but are you going to be the best at fucking? Lie on the floor and we will start and find out."

I went to get the things.

Back in the lounge. Mya was already on top of Bobby and was riding away.

I put all the things on the floor close to us all, and got behind Mya. The condom went on easily. I lubed that and Mya's arsehole. She paused fucking Bobby when she felt my cock against her other hole. She had loosened herself there, playing with the cucumbers and dildo's. bobby kept himself still as I fucked her arse. Then when I stopped he fucked her cunt. It didn't take long for me to feel her ring tighten as she cum. Bobby kept going as she cum. I started fucking at the same pace. Mya was making some noise as we hammered away. She may have cum again, not sure though.

Time for her to have two cocks in her ass.

"Let Bobby up. I'll get down where he is."

Once I was on the floor, Mya guessed what was going to happen and she adjusted herself and positioned her ass for me to carry on fucking it.

Bobby got himself in position behind Mya, and I felt his cock resting on mine, and then he inched himself up her. His cock tight against my own. Bobby began fucking her I kept still. It was a strange feeling having another cock rubbing against mine while all lubed up in Mya's arse.

Then I had a go at fucking. With his cock there it made her feel tight, and then there was his ball sack resting on mine too. I was glad that we were doing this as we now knew each other very well. the feelings were very erotic. I looked at Mya, she was in heaven, savouring every stroke when we fucked her. Her pussy dripping on me.

Mya called a halt to it. "I can't take it anymore. I'm cumming non stop. You two fuck. Please."

Seeing as I was already on the floor. I was on all fours, my arse in the air ready for Bobby's cock.

He put on a new condom and lubed my hole first. He took his time, teasing my ring. I could feel the cold and wet lube. Then ever so gently a finger entered me. I wanted him to fuck me so much, he prolonged it even more. Choosing to finger me just that little bit more. When he took his finger away I braced myself for something fatter and longer. I gasped when I felt the tip of his cock against me. Then my hole began to expand to take him. Soon he was fully in my arsehole. Bobby held my hips and slowly at first, fucked me. When he got to a steady rhythm I could match him, pushing myself onto him as he slid his cock back in.

I lifted my head to see where Mya was. She sat on the sofa, her legs wide apart and she was wanking herself like crazy watching what her fiance was doing to me.

My pleasure didn't last that long though. Bobby had to stop. He said that he would cum if he carried on fucking me. He slowly pulled himself from out of my tingling hole.

There were tissues by us and I cleaned the lube from my bum. Bobby removed his condom. Mya kept on wanking herself.

I winked to Bobby, and indicated to him to follow my lead.

On the floor in front of Mya's spread legs. Bobby to one side me the other. I started kissing her messy pussy. She had oozed juice and spread it all over her lips and clit. Then I kept to one side Bobby copied me. Both of us were now licking her cunt. Bobby still not as keen, I thought. now and then our tongues met and we let them flutter over each others. Occasionally we kissed properly. Mya would then move one of our heads back to her soaking wet cunt. I got Bobby to drop down and start to rim her ass. I moved upwards to just flick my tongue over her clit. When Mya cum and squirted, it caught Bobby out. I don't think he liked that either. While I loved making her cum.

Mya couldn't take much more. She wanted me on my back, so she could fuck me and get Bobby to feed her his cock to her mouth. And she could get me to give his cock a little suck too.

Bobby was the first to cum, in Mya's mouth. She then let some of it dribble into my open mouth. I swallowed that. She could have the rest.

During that exchange I felt that familiar tightening of her pussy. I started fucking her as hard as I could manage. I felt the dampness between us and started to cum inside her pussy, lifting her off the floor as I pumped my cum in her. Mya dropped onto my chest, out of breath. I didn't give her the chance to recover. I rolled us over so she was on the floor and went down on her to lap up my cum from her pussy. That got her to squirt again and she clamped her legs tightly shut.

I turned to Bobby, he moved in to kiss me and I gave him my cum from Mya's pussy.

I knew that was enough for me. No more sucking or fucking. But I did want a good drink and a cigarette. They did too.

Mya opened the window, and we sat there below it catching the cool breeze coming from it.

I started the conversation. "Wow that is a night that I am never going to forget."

Mya. "Me too. I don't think that I will be able to walk in the morning."

Bobby. "It was an experience. I need to pee. In the toilet."

When he was out of earshot. Mya said "what do you think?"

"Think about what?"

"Do you think he is bi or gay?"

"I need to think about it. Will message you. Give me a kiss before he comes back."

We kissed, and as soon as we heard the toilet flush we broke apart and sat well apart. Trying not to look at each other. I started putting my things on.

"I'm going to have to get going soon. I'll book a taxi and will get ready, and leave you two to it."

"Not so soon." Said Bobby.

"It's getting on. The time has flown by." I pointed to the clock.

"Fuck I didn't know it was that late. Can I get you to drop me off on the way please?"

That didn't go down well with Mya. "Are you not stopping here? And your place is not on the way for him."

"I want to get back to mine. I have some things to sort for work. I thought that I told you. Sorry. Will make it up to you."

I could see on her face that she was not happy.

Turning to me. "Are you sure that you don't mind dropping him off. He can get his own cab."

"It's ok I don't mind. Just think, you now have the whole bed to yourself."

Bobby started getting dressed.

The taxi was outside. We made our way downstairs. I stopped before opening the door. "Thanks for tonight." I gave Bobby a little kiss. Mya gave me a bigger and longer one. Bobby got another little kiss off her.

Just to be safe I got in the front of the taxi. Bobby may have had other ideas about me. But I had my fun and that was all I wanted.

As we were driven to his, I turned to talk to Bobby. "What do you think of Mya?"

"I like her a lot. I can't believe that I am going to marry her. At least it will keep my folks quiet."

"What did you mean by that?"

"I think you might have guessed what I liked the most about tonight." He nodded to me.

"You best tell her. The sooner the better."

"I was going to tonight, but I chickened out of it. I will see her tomorrow afternoon and tell her, what I think we should do." We arrived at his. "Do you want to come in? Have a drink?"

"I'll have one. Then I must be away." He better have something in to drink. This better not be for anything else.

His house was breathtaking. "My mother had to have it done her way or I would still be living back at home. Come through to the kitchen. We can smoke in there."

Bobby opened a cupboard, it had just about every bottle of spirit you could get. "Vodka?"

He poured a large one for each of us. Passed mine to me and told me to help myself with the mixer. I gave him a cigarette.

He had a couple of sips and half the cigarette. "Don't tell Mya but I am still with my boyfriend. That was the first time that I had done anything with a woman. Most of it was good, but I didn't enjoy licking her there, or even looking there. But I done it. The thing is that my folks either do not know or refuse to accept that I am not into women. If they knew the truth, I will be written out of their wills. That is a substantial amount to lose. Mya knows that bit. What I am going to propose to Mya is. We marry and live here. Well sleep here, in separate beds if she wants. My boyfriend has his own place. Mya has her flat. So if she wants some man or I mean you to satisfy her needs, then you can at the flat. I know that she will never love me the same way that she loves you anyway. Similarly I can go to my boyfriends too. All that needs to be covered is that if my mother called by then we would be here as the happy couple. As long as we could keep that up for about three years or so then Mya could divorce me, and my folks will pay her for wasting her time with me. She could say anything she liked so long as it was not the truth. What do you think?"

It took a while for that to sink in. "I think that I need another drink first."

Bobby poured it. I took a large drink. "As ideas go. I think it's about as close to the truth as your going to get. Just don't lie to her about anything. If she does go for it. Then she will always need to know. Not the in's and out's of what your doing but enough for her to know if she is ever put on the spot. And the same for her. I think she suspected that you liked men more. And she is resigned to the fact that she is marrying you. I personally would love that scenario. it does suit me too. If she would want me that way. But telling her is the most important thing. Then wait and see what she says. Does your boyfriend know what was planned for tonight?"

"No I'm going to keep that a secret. He has his own secrets. You and Mya will be mine. Perhaps another time in the future we could do it all over again, apart from me munching on her fanny."

The vodka was taking effect. Luckily my taxi saved me. We thanked each other, and both of us would like to meet again in the future.

Once home I went online and Mya had already sent a few messages.

I had to say that I was held up at Bobby's house. I stopped for a drink with him. I hinted that he might give her good news tomorrow. And I hoped that she was not too sore anywhere. Then there was all the thanks for such a strange yet wonderful night. Ending with message me after speaking to Bobby.

Both my cock and my ass were a little tender the next morning. But it was well worth it. I checked if Mya had sent anything. No luck there.

It was night time, after when Mya would have closed the shop for the night. She sent a message. "Spoke to him today. It seems that you already knew that we could be together here. You could have told me. I did tell him that I would think about it. You know that I will agree. Now I can see you here still and I can let you abuse my body any way you see fit. Lets meet soon. I want you now."

"Arrange a time and I will be there. I don't think that I can abuse your body. But I do want to please all of you. Can't wait to see you, and hold you, and have you all to myself."

Two days later I was there at Mya's well before the shop opened so there was no need for Rabby, except to do Mya's shift.

Mya opened the door naked. As soon as she seen me she threw her arms around me. We were not even in her flat. I coaxed her in and locked the door. Then we kissed, and kissed some more. "I thought that I would never do this ever again. Now your here I am not going to leave your side while you are here."

"What if I need a pee?"

"I will come and hold it for you."

"What if you need a pee?"

"You will come and watch me and dry my petal. I will do anything for you."

"You do anyway, and some of your own ideas."

"Ok come on I want you in my bed."

Mya dragged me by the hand to her room. She stripped me, it was a miracle that she never tore any of my clothes.

We fell onto the bed and kissed. I managed to have a good feel of that beautiful body, with the so smooth skin. Mya wasted no time and had my hard cock in her mouth. She even tried deepthroating again. I felt a couple of fingers making their way to my arse. I stopped her.

"Why are you still sore from Bobby's dick being there?"

"It was a bit tender. It feels ok now I think. I just thought that it would be best if I waited a bit."