Mya and Her Supposed Fiance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww pull your legs back and I will kiss it all better for you."

I was not going to pass up Mya rimming me. She spread my cheeks and started with some gentle kisses to my ring before she fully went at it. By then if she asked if I wanted other me in me then I would have said yes. She did have a talent for licking my arsehole.

"I felt a little sore there too. Will you kiss me better?"

There was no other choice. Mya swung herself round and sat her ass on my face. I kissed and lapped away at her bum hole. "Did you like it when you had both of us in here?" I poked her ring with my tongue.

"I think that my dildo is fatter than the both of you together. But feeling you both in me was a whole lot nicer. I have never felt as filled there. But one in my petal and one up my bum was really nice too. But just having you in me is the best."

"Do me a favour please. just for today."

"Anything. I said already that I would."

"Instead of calling it your petal, call it something else please. The cruder the better, so long as your comfortable with it."

"Oh so you want to hear my cunt, and what about my shitter?"

"Or how about your sexy arse? Not forgetting your gorgeous pussy?"

"What do you want then cunt or pussy?"

"Be vulgar today. Plenty of swearing from you."

"Let me suck your cock, before you fuck my cunt then."

Although Bobby could deepthroat. I loved the way Mya sucked me. Or it may just be her enthusiasm. As soon as I gave a groan of delight Mya stopped sucking me. She looked up at me. "Would you please do me a favour?"

"You know that I would do anything for you. So long as it doesn't mean that we could get caught."

"Oh this is really safe. It involves our privacy actually."

"Ok then what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck Rabby. Not only just fuck her, make her cum."

"You know what I have said about that."

"This time we will still be fucking here like before. It's just she has not had a man for ages, and she has mentioned you before. I want to give her something back that I know she would cherish. I will give you anything that you want me to do. Anything."

I started fishing for extremes. "Pee on me?"

"Yes that would be fun."

"Me pee on you?"

"I would drink it too."

"If I took you somewhere well away from here would you flash your bits?"

"Maybe."

"Find a woman and have sex with her, with me watching?"

"I could look up my old schoolfriend. I always wondered what it would have been like if I wasn't so hung up with my petal. I will start with FB if you really want me to."

I didn't expect that. "No that one doesn't count. That is up to you. If you did end up with her then I would not expect to watch. Although it would be a dream come true. No if you did do that so long as I know that your going to do it. Then do it. All I would want to know is what you done with each other."

"Will you fuck Rabby for me then?"

"What have you told her about what we get up to?"

"Just the basics. Like I suck you and you go down on me a lot. I let you have my bum, and that I like the taste of your cum in my mouth."

"Nothing about you and your dildo's, letting me see you pee?"

"No just that your passionate and more adventurous than me. And that I think your the sexiest man alive. Oh and that you fuck me more than once."

"And you are sure you can handle that I will have fucked her. And I will not go into the details with you if I did fuck her?"

"To be truthful I think it would turn me on knowing that you and her would be fucking each other while I was downstairs at work. My panties will be ruined."

"If your sure that the two of you will be ok afterwards then yes. Only one time though."

"Shall I tell her now? She will be so excited."

"Would it not be better telling her face to face?"

"Ok I will tell her later. When? What will it cost me?"

"I can't do anything for the next two days. So the day after that. I wasn't going to make you do anything. You can always say no to anything that you don't like or want. No means no always."

"Ok the next time we are together then I will give you a surprise."

Mya went back to sucking me. She was sucking that good I went to hold onto my cock, just to calm myself or I would have been spurting in her mouth.

Mya stopped sucking, looked at me and moved onto me and began fucking me. That felt a lot easier, I could forget about cumming too soon and just enjoy feeling her tight pussy around me.

As Mya rode my cock. I lay back, cupped her firm breasts and let the waves of pleasure wash over me, and Mya's pussy juices as she started to cum.

"If we were doing this on the kitchen floor. I would be peeing on you now. How would you like that? me peeing, while your in me."

"I would feel your flow against the bottom of my cock. It tickles."

"How do you know that?"

"I had a girlfriend that liked to do that."

"What else did she do?"

"Everything. If it involved pee then she was up for it. She loved being pissed on. I liked to cover her hair in piss. She liked to do it in my mouth."

"Did you swallow it?"

"Not all the time. The other thing I loved to do to her was take her up her bum, and wait a little before peeing, while I was still up her."

"What happens then?"

"I would fuck her a little then she would have to go to the toilet, and then squirt it out of herself."

"And you watched her do that?"

"No I never wanted anything like that, what if there wasn't just pee there?"

"Your not going to see me do that."

"Don't want to know about that. Yet she loved it. She always said that it was just pee that come out."

"Does it hurt?"

"Like I said she loved it. She never said it hurt."

"Do you need to pee?"

"What? You want to try it?"

"I would give that a go. After I have had a pee on you."

"Ok. But once your done on the toilet I want a quick shower. With you, then we can fuck some more."

"Come on then let me make you wet."

I lay in the bath. Mya stood over me. Her feet on either side of the bath.

"Like this?"

"Squat down a bit, use a hand to guide where your aiming at."

"I don't understand."

"You'll see. Not in my face this time."

Mya steadied herself. One hand against the wall, her other parting her lips, she let her golden fluid flow. Starting by my cock Mya worked her stream further and further up my body. Stopping at my chest, but letting the splashes hit my face. Then it was over.

"I never knew that I could do that."

"I bet that's what you will be doing when your having a shower now."

"Maybe. The lube is in the cabinet."

Mya was just about to stand up.

"Stay there a second." I slid down the bath so her pussy was above me. So I could lick her and have a taste of what was left of her piss. Not really that strong. I will give her some hints later. As I licked her pussy, Mya adjusted herself so her arsehole could receive some attention.

"I am ready. Are you?"

With Mya now bent over the bath, Her ass up high. I began to lube her arsehole, and my cock. The urge to pee was starting to disappear. I ran a tap so the sound of the water trickling brought the feeling back.

My cock ready to penetrate her it slid gently in her. Mya sighed when I was fully up her. Then I fucked her. Nice long steady strokes of my cock in her ass. Her ring did tighten for a moment. I took it that she had one of her little cum's. Taking my time and summoning my bladder to empty itself through a hard cock. I began to fill Mya's arse with piss. No complaints from Mya.

"Wait until I pull out, and keep your bum clenched. Then give me a shout when your done."

I pulled my cock from her arse. When I was almost out. "Ok get ready."

Not even a dribble when I was out of her. Mya made for the toilet. I left her to it. I could hear her from outside the door Mya squirting out my piss from her arse. Sounding like, with quite some force as it hit the water in the bowl. Perhaps with a little wind.

When she come back out. "Did you like that?"

"I'm not sure. I think so. You will have to do it again sometime."

"Shall I put it back up your bum?"

"No. I am not too sure if everything is out. Is that normal?"

"Yes it's just because it's a new experience. That's all."

"Will you make love to me with you on top of me please. Just this once."

She wrapped her legs around me once I was fully up her pussy. She used me to help her fuck back. We fucked for a good while, it seemed that she was holding herself back today. Scared in case she did have something still in her ass. After I had cum, I tried to go down on her and clean up. Mya even stopped me doing that.

Mya went off to the bathroom to wipe away the cum. (and the rest.)

"Why don't you run a nice bath for yourself. Just lie back and relax and enjoy the bubbles."

"Why will it help?"

"I can't see why not."

"Will you do my body lotion when I get out please?"

"Certainly madam. Any more requests?"

"I may need your body once it has soaked in."

"My body will always be available to you madam."

Her bath was just too small to fit the two of us comfortably. I sat on the end and washed and massaged Mya's back. When she was done and out of her bath, I patted her dry, and massaged her lotion into every part of her sexy firm body. The only thing was. I couldn't really get that close to her because of the lotion and it's scent. Schoolboy error.

Instead Mya wrapped herself in her dressing gown and cuddled in while we lay on her bed.

"When will I see you next?"

"I don't know. About five days time I suppose. It would have been sooner, if it was not for Rabby. Then we should get back to a weekly thing again."

"Do we have to? I like it more when I get to see you more than that."

"That is the first thing that we agreed on. We should stick to it."

"I know. I was just trying to bend the rules a little. Anyway shouldn't you be going home soon?"

We kissed goodbye at the door. "Are you sure that you want me and Rabby doing it?"

"Yes I want you to make her happy again. I will tell her soon and message you what she says."

"Ok if you are sure. You can change your mind anytime. Because the next time that I'm here, you will be guarding the door."

"It will be fine. Go on get yourself away home. See you soon."

I checked for messages most of that night. There was none. But the next morning, Mya had sent one really late. 'I told Rabby my plan. She asked me if I was sure that I could do such a thing. And if you could too. I told her that we have discussed it long and hard, and agree that as a one off thing, then we think it would be ok. If she wanted. It took her a while to get back to me but she said yes. You and Rabby do it tomorrow. I cannot wait to be with you. I am looking into a few things to make you smile. Not promising anything just yet though.

I spent most of the day in a dream. Thinking what it would be like with Rabby. And the most important thing I always thought of when I knew I was going to see another pussy. Would she have big inner lips? With years of trawling through porn. Big meaty pussy lips always got me going. I would love to go down on a woman and find my dream come true. Then, how far will she go?

I parked in my usual spot. This time I was pretty nervous. I sat and smoked a cigarette, before going around to Mya's. I took the plunge. Mya was stood there keeping guard. That was hard. I got to the door, ready to call it off. Hoping Mya would too. Too late Rabby opened the door. I walked in.

Rabby shut the door and put her arms around me. "This is so strange. Can we forget how we come to be here and try and enjoy ourselves."

Rabby stood there wearing Mya's dressing gown, with nothing else by the looks of it. The gown barely fitted. I had not noticed how big Rabby's tits were, or even how fit her body was until now. I thought fuck it, and kissed her. Rabby kissed back and she had her arms around my shoulders. I pulled her closer to me, my hands sliding around her, getting a feel of her ass. Plenty of flesh there. When she put her tongue in my mouth, I had my hands moving to her front to undo the gown. She never stopped me. I ran my hands up and felt her tits, ample soft breasts. She will be sucking her nipples by the end of our day. Rabby even let me slip the gown off her. I had her naked, and we were still at the bottom of Mya's stairs. "Should we not be going upstairs?" I asked.

"We should but you caught me out a little. I didn't expect to be kissing you like that so soon. I understand why Mya always wants to be with you now."

I followed Rabby up the stairs. Watching her sexy ass wobble on each step. there was a little roll of her belly spreading out over her hips. More to hold onto. She led me through the lounge, straight to the bedroom. Just by the bed she turned herself around, sat down in front of me and began to loosen my jeans. "if this was a date then I would not be doing this until the sixth or seventh date. I am not like this. But this is special, and you know I am desperate. And time is limited."

Soon as my cock sprang free, it was in Rabby's mouth. She kissed, sucked licked and rubbed it over her face. Then she had it just in front of her, where she slowly wanked me, never taking her eyes off my hard cock. Rabby managed to get my jeans down to my ankles and I kicked them off and my shoes, then whipped off my t shirt. "Lie back here. I want to feel you in me."

I lay on the bed and she went on top. She held my cock and guided it into herself. Once my end was there, she began fucking me. I lay back watching her sitting on me as she rode me like there was no tomorrow. I reached out and took hold of her lovely soft breasts. her nipples were a lot bigger than Mya's and darker. Now Rabby's tits were soft enough to fold over. I let her nipple hover just in front of her mouth but she didn't take the hint to take it in her mouth. She will have to sometime, I knew that.

Rabby seemed more interested in fucking me. Her cunt felt that it was getting wetter by the second. You could hear the squelching when my cock was fully in her. I did feel her tighten around my a couple of times. And looking at her face, I couldn't tell if she was cumming. She was enjoying it though.

Rabby paused her fucking, I then started to fuck her, harder and faster than she was doing to me. Soon she was begging me to stop. Rabby cum. She had the bed soaking when she squirted. She was so embarrassed at what she had done. I told her not to worry about it, so long as she had enjoyed it all, and that Mya was not averse to squirting too. Still Rabby was not too keen on being on top. I took her from behind. As I fucked her, I could spread her arse cheeks, I would have took a gamble that her ring was still intact. As this was a one off there would be little point in talking her round to losing her anal cherry. What did surprise me was when Rabby began wanking herself as I fucked her. And the speed in which she brought herself to orgasm, and how tight she felt when her pussy contracted around me. Almost holding me to a stop. That was enough for me. I started spurting my cum deep in her. Then I wondered if she was on the pill, or should I have asked about precautions. While I pulled my cock from Rabby, she had a hand underneath herself. By the time I was withdrawn, she clamped her hand over her cunt, stopping any cum dripping onto the damp sheet. I grabbed a handful of tissues and gave them to Rabby. "No thanks. Not yet anyway."

Rabby had my cum in her cupped hand, she looked at it before licking it all up. Then she took the tissues. "Mmm I was sure that I would not have liked that. It has been so long since I last done that. I hope that it was ok with you and that I didn't put you off or anything."

"I can say that I have never seen that done before. It was a bit of a turn on to be honest."

"Help me change this bedding before anything else."

Rabby went and loaded the washing machine while I got another sheet out and covered the bed.

I had just sat down when she come back in, and laid behind me.

She circled her fingers around my back. "Are you not going to lie down too?"

I lay there, one arm under her neck. Tracing a finger along her full but so sexy body.

"Now I know why Mya always wants to be with you. I have never been fucked like that before. I can't believe that I made the bed so wet. Was it ok for you?"

"I would not have cum if I didn't enjoy it. Speaking of cum, should I have worn protection?"

"No I got my tubes tied years and years ago. Your safe with that one."

"But you have no kids. You helped to raise Mya so you must like them."

"I was married to a bastard. He beat me cheated on me come home when he liked. I vowed that he would never have any child with me."

"That's a bit drastic. Why not just divorce him?"

"I feared that he would have killed me for that. But he was sent back home to India by his parents after I went to stab him."

"Really?"

"He hit me one time too many. We were in the kitchen I fell against the sink, felt the knife in my hand and went for him. I slashed him across his chest and got one of his cheeks. He ran to his parents. His dad being a doctor patched him up then come to see me and find out what happened. After he saw my face and listened to what a monster his boy was. He said that I could stay here. And he would send their son home, and promised me that I would never see him again."

"Then you got sterilised? After?"

"No we were only married just over a year when he started. I knew that he was away on business for a week, so I made the appointment for the same day that he was due to leave. All the bruises and swelling had gone when he got back."

"I don't know what to say. Are you ok now?"

"Yes I'm fine. Thanks. Not many people know about this Mya was too young to remember, so keep it to yourself please."

"My lips are sealed. So you have had nobody since then?"

"I have had a couple of dates, two of them made it to the bedroom. Not together. But it never worked out. One was a mammy's boy, the other turned out to be a waste of time."

"So that's it just three men?"

"I had a thing with the woman who lived next door to me. We did plan on setting up together. But they disappeared. The both of them."

Now she was talking. Nice and dirty.

"How did the woman come about?"

"Sarah and Tom bought the house next door. They totally transformed the place, spent thousands renovating it. Anyway I got to know Sarah, and we ended up going to the gym together. We had become close friends. One day my shower broke, so I told her that I wouldn't be able to go to the gym until I managed to get someone to fix it. Sarah said that I cold use theirs. So we had been to the gym and went back to hers. Her bathroom well wet room was the size of my lounge. She had a shower coming from the ceiling and some more jets from the wall it was expensive and brilliant. I would wait while Sarah had her shower, and pass her a dry towel. Then she would do the same for me. The problem was after a little while I began to fantasise about Sarah. I thought she had the perfect body. Sarah then suggested that we could both stand there and we could wash each others hair. That in itself turned me on."

I could feel my cock waking up. "It's not just you that gets turned on. Don't let me stop you."

"Then Sarah commented on how nice my shaved pussy looked, and asked why I kept it like that. I told her it was just the way I liked it. Sarah asked if she should do the same to hers. I said that she could try it. The hair does grow back. So she began shaving herself in front of me. hen she was done she asked what I thought. I said that it looked good. And somehow we ended up kissing, under the shower. There we just touched each other and kissed. Sarah cum first with me rubbing her little clitty. She did the same to me. We done this for three days in a row. I wanted more, but she didn't want to do it in either of our homes. She wanted a hotel. It was a short spa break. Where we had full sex. No we had a lot of sex."