Myra Slips Up?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were standing together as they spoke, and Myra saw that she was about two inches taller than he. She looked down at him. She said, "Well, Ronald, can you give me a hand?"

"Yes." He looked down and said, "And anything else you might want."

Myra smiled. But she didn't fancy another sex slave at the moment. Just someone to help with statistics. She said, "Can you meet me at the Snackery at seven?"

"Yes, I can."

So, Ronnie, as she now called him, gave Myra help with her math class. Three days a week, for two hours each. Then a test was coming up and they added Saturday afternoon.

As they spent more time together, Ronnie became less inhibited by being in Myra's presence. They became friendly and joked around some. Myra liked Ronnie. Not only was he a brain, but he had wit. After their third Saturday, Myra said she was going running.

Ronnie said, "How far?"

"Five miles."

"Can I come along?"

Myra laughed. She said, "Do you just want to run behind me a stare at my ass?"

And Ronnie said, "Maybe. But I'll let you run behind me and stare at mine."

Myra huffed, "Hah! Well, maybe so. Meet you at the rec in ten?"

So they ran. Myra was a good runner. Ronnie was a great runner. He easily kept up with her and wasn't breathing all that hard. Myra picked up her pace. Ronnie ran along side, talking about his weird math professor. Ronie was oblivious to Myra's efforts to best him. Finally, Myra gave up and stopped.

She bent over, puffing away. Ronnie asked, "Are you okay? Maybe I went too fast. After what you said, I didn't want to fall behind.....your behind."

Myra's laugh was a wheeze. But she did recover soon. She stood up and took Ronnie by his bicep. She turned him toward her and asked, "How can you just run like that? You're not out of breath or anything."

He shrugged. "I run a lot. It's relaxing and I'm good at it. I can solve math problems as I run. You know, I don't have....I'm not fat at all."

Myra noticed that his upper arm was hard. Not big, but no give. She stepped back and looked at him. It was really the first time she had a good look at his body. Before, he was always wearing loose nerdy clothes. Now, he was in a tight top, and basketball shorts. She realized that although he was slim, he had muscles. Defined muscles.

Myra said, "I always thought you were cute. But you...I mean, you are sort of cute, but also hard."

He chuckled. He said, "Always hard around you." He looked down.

Myra was getting interested. She asked, "Are you coming on to me, Ronnie?"

He looked up at her. He said, "Yes."

She glanced around. The only people around were hundreds of yards away. She stepped to him and put her (sweaty) arms around him. She felt how hard he was. She gave him a nice kiss. She stepped away and said, "I'll think it over." Then she turned and ran away. He stayed behind her all the way back.

As she ran, Myra glanced back and saw Ronnie. She knew what he was doing. She didn't mind at all. She began putting a little more sway into her strides. She was both amused and aroused. She wondered what she should do about Ronnie.

When they got back to her dorm, Myra sat on the steps to the main entrance. She asked, "Did you like running behind me?"

"Sure did." Ronnie wasn't as shy as when they started.

Myra said, "So Tuesday is our next tutoring session. Maybe we can switch venues. I'll let you know." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside. Ronnie walked around in a daze for a while. But then he completed his run and went back to his room.

Ronnie wasn't a virgin. (A vegan, though.) He was shy with girls, and he had been a virgin all through high school. But after graduation a classmate of his older sister Melanie came to town to do an internship with a law firm. Her name was Linda Harmon. She was 5'3" and a little pudgy. She had a pretty face and a lively personality. Melanie had a talk with Linda about Ronnie. She was worried that he was going off to college with no sexual experience. So, Melanie asked Linda if she would need a guy for the summer. Linda said, "Yeah. But I'm not from here, and I don't like pick-ups."

Melanie made her proposition. And Linda made her proposition to Ronnie the next day when Melanie introduced them. Linda and Melanie were rising seniors, twenty-one. Neither one was anywhere near to virginity. Linda had a room above a local restaurant. She took Ronnie there and she took him there.

Ronnie was not a fool. Just shy. Linda had him naked quickly and then she slowly took off her clothes, explaining to Ronnie that she was here for the summer, and needed steady sex with a guy who could be trusted. She was naked when she asked, "Are you up for that? Oh, I see you are!" She chuckled as she started licking his cock. And for the remainder of the summer break - almost two months - Linda showed Ronnie a good time. She was amply rewarded by the arrangement. She found Ronnie to be quite strong and adequately endowed. He was also a fast learner.

Ronnie was so grateful for that summer liaison. It helped him with his shyness around women.

That next Sunday after the run was Cochran's day for Myra. As usual, they spent the entire morning and most of the afternoon having various forms of sex. Also as usual, Myra was enraptured, but wrung out by dinnertime. Cock as well. The two didn't see much of each other on the other days of the week. Myra had her slaves on Saturday. And she had to study for her courses during the week. (Except for History, where she had an assured A+.)

Cochran had his studies, his soccer, and two women who each had him for a night. They were Lorie Buchanan, a senior T/A, and Elaine McCan, the wife of an assistant dean. The dean was well aware of his wife's Wednesday trysts, since they happened in his house, and in his bed. After Cochran became comfortable with the arrangement, he allowed the dean to watch. That relationship was a learning experience for him.

Myra had a room in a large off-campus complex lined up for Tuesday and Ronnie. She really liked Ronnie. He was so intelligent and had an easy wit. Well, once he'd gotten over his shy awe of her. She wasn't expecting intense sex from him. Her impression was that she'd probably be his first. She was excited by that idea.

As they walked to the room, Myra said, "Ronnie, I know you like me, sexually, I mean. So, after that run, I thought that we could see what might develop. You know? Study a little later."

Ronnie smiled at her. He said, "I'm so excited!"

Her impression of Ronnie's experience proved to be a tad off. Imagine her surprise. When they got naked, Ronnie picked her right up, put her down on a couch and started licking her. And kept licking her until she had a nice orgasm. And another. When that was done, Ronnie took her to the bedroom. Carried her there. She was thrilled, and she spread for him. He entered her and plowed her. But he adjusted his angle several times. Each time felt better than the last, and her orgasm after the third shift was equal to any she'd had. That was when Ronnie came inside her.

Myra was both stunned and gratified. She hugged Ronnie to herself as he was on top of her and covered his face with kisses. He hardened up again as she did that. When Myra felt that she flipped him onto his back and rode him for a long time. Her breasts fell right onto his face, and he took advantage of that. He'd never had a tall woman before.

When the second coupling ended with another explosion, Myra rolled off Ronnie. They just lay on the bed, breathing hard for a while.

Finally, Myra said, "You're....you aren't what I expected, Ronnie. You're way, way better. I thought, you know, that maybe you'd be...tentative. Or maybe have a quick come."

Ronnie said, "I only have been with one woman. Now two."

Myra looked at him. "But....a lot of times with her?"

"Yeah. A lot."

"You seemed so shy, Ronnie. I mean before we closed the door here."

"I am shy. You're just so beautiful. So..."

She kissed him. She said, "There's some food, and beer."

They ate and drank. But they failed to study statistics that night.

Myra and Ronnie had Tuesday night sex for the rest of the spring semester. And two statistics study sessions per week. Myra got an 'A' in the course.

Myra also kept on with Terry and Alice, most Saturday mornings. And she had Cochran Saturday nights and Sundays. His formal soccer season was over, but the club was part of a less formal spring league with four other teams. So, he kept busy, what with his women and his schoolwork. And Myra for weekends.

Ronnie came to know about both of Myra's other relationships. She told him about Cochran right off. And much later she swore him to secrecy and told him about Terry and Alice.

Summer break saw Myra go home and Ronnie as well. Cochran went to Scotland to work out with a football team there over the summer. He got quite a bit of experience with better players.

Ronnie's friend, Linda was back for another summer job at the law firm. She and Ronnie picked up where they left off. She was no Myra, but she was available each night. Myra was a one night a week proposition. So, Ronnie and Linda wore each other out. Also, they got closer than the summer before. Ronnie thought Linda had a sparkling personality. Linda thought Ronnie was fun to be around, even though he might be uncomfortable at parties. They went out to eat, and dance. Ronnie was an energetic dancer, but lacked....elan. Linda saw that and undertook to teach him. What that meant, really, was getting him to lose his shy, self-conscious attitude and let loose.

Ronnie's folks had been scandalized last year by the arrangement with Linda. But not so much this year. Ronnie was working at a local computer repair shop, repairing computers. It was four days a week. He did a major running work out one day. And he started lifting weights.

One other thing he did was make a simple computer game and sell it to a national company. It was a spy game. He made a tidy sum from that and would have some royalties if the game caught on.

Myra had an arrangement with the son of the owner of a restaurant in her town. And also with a fellow who worked at a Chevy dealer repairing trucks. And also with a nice neighbor guy whose wife had absconded with her boss's wife. (Another story.)

Late August rolled around, and Myra, Ronnie and Cochran returned to school. Myra visited Terry and Alice, but the three decided to cool the matter down some. Maybe once a month. Myra was going to move in with Ronnie, who had rented a one-bedroom apartment near the math building.

And she was going to spend Friday evening through Monday morning with Cochran, who had a room over a candy store. He came back to school with a motorcycle - a Harley. She met him at the candy store. When he drove up, he revved the bike for her. She found that she liked the vibrations, if she sat behind him at a certain angle.

Fall semester rolled along. Sex between Myra and her Cock remained largely intense. Sometimes, though, he was worn down. He was the main goalie this year. And he still had the assistant dean's wife to see to.

Ronnie only had Myra. On weekends he worked on a new, more complex game, holed up in his apartment. He and Myra were settling in together, with easy familiarity. Ronnie couldn't say that he was happy about Cochran. He wasn't. But he left it alone.

Every Thursday night Myra and Ronnie would go out and do something. Maybe dancing. Maybe a movie or a play. Something social. Myra had several women friends who sometimes went along. And Myra would go out with Cochran on weekend nights. He might take her to a party thrown by one of his teammates. Or they might go to a football game. They became known as a hot couple around the campus. No one thought too much about Myra and Ronnie.

Myra was happy with her two men. Cochran was happy with his two women, especially Myra. Of course, he had the odd quickie as the opportunity presented herself. Ronnie just had Myra, and he thought that was enough.

Ronnie had some buddies in the math department. All of them were nerds. Ronnie had a large portion of nerd in him, but his relationship with Myra had saved him from being inundated by nerdom.

Things sailed along, and another summer approached. Ronnie's Linda now had a job at the law firm in his town and was going to law school as well. It limited their time together, but they stuck with it. They were quite compatible. Neither looked elsewhere at that point. Ronnie was finding the relationship pleasantly peaceful. No outside action for Linda when they were together in the summer.

Myra's folks took her to Europe for most of the summer. She managed to find partners there, but not as often as she'd have liked.

Cochran spent another summer training in Scotland. He had an offer to stay and play for a team there. But he decided to come back for another year. Myra was a big reason for that. She had visited him in Scotland when her parents were in London. Cochran asked his woman friend there to disappear for the two days. But Myra knew him and knew that he'd have someone. Maybe more than one. In that she was right on. Cochran was getting access to professional level training in Scotland. He'd gained some muscle and also some agility. To his hosts, he was a hot prospect. To the Scottish lasses he was simply hot.

Back at school the three drifted back into their pattern. Ronnie was happy to see Myra, and sad to leave Linda. He wasn't happy that Cochran had returned. Rumor had it that he was going pro in Scotland. But no. Myra and Cochran had their weekends. They were again a kind of celebrity couple around Tech.

Ronnie felt that Myra soaked up the attention she got when she went out with Cochran. To him, that was what was keeping them tight, not so much the sex. But he had no real handle on what the sex was like for her. She didn't talk about it. He did have some insight into the local celebrity aspect of their relationship.

Cochran had a terrific fall season. The squad advanced to the semi-finals of the NCAA tournament. Only a fluke own goal prevented a championship appearance. Myra was enthralled by Cochran's success in his junior year. Even Ronnie got excited at the end. The own goal - a deflection - was appalling to the fans. But Cochran was now more than a local hero.

Then he left school.

He signed with the Cincinnati FC of the MLS. Their season began in late February and ran until October, and beyond if a team made the playoffs. Cochran went to Cincy directly after Christmas. He called Myra and told her of his decision. He would make good money and have a chance to use the MLS to get signed by a European club. Ronnie was sitting beside her when she got the news. As soon as the call ended, she was in tears. Ronnie sat next to her and held her as she cried. He didn't cry at all.

Myra was resilient, though. She and Ronnie were full-time flat mates now. Myra considered replacing Cochran for her weekends but decided against that. She felt that if she did that, Ronnie might end things with her. And she truly did not want to lose Ronnie. He was the one guy who seemed solid to her. So, for the spring they were exclusive.

Ronnie made the decision to stay at school for the summer, due to a project he had going with a well thought of math professor.

Myra went to Cincinnati.

Cochran had invited her to spend the summer with him there, and she accepted. She told Ronnie about this a week before she left. She said that she missed Cochran but that she'd be back at school in mid-August. She hoped that Ronnie would welcome her back.

Ronnie said, "You know I'm staying here. I arranged that. No more Linda for the summer."

Myra said, "I guess I have to figure some things out, Ronnie. I love you. I mean I haven't said that so much. But it's true."

He gave her a small smile. "I've said it to you."

"I know. I'll be back. I only have to see what it would be like....with him sort of full time. Not only weekend sex."

"And if you like it? Am I...are we done?"

"No. No....shit. We have our senior year here. I promise that much."

Ronnie threw himself into the math project. His partner in the work was an associate math professor, Brenda Larson. Brenda was a brilliant math head. She was only twenty-six and on the verge of tenure. She was a wiry, dark-haired woman with a serious demeanor. She habitually dressed in slacks and some long-sleeved top. She had recognized Ronnie's virtuosity in all types of mathematics. So, she recruited him for the summer project. It began in her office two days after Myra left for Ohio. They worked steadily for a full week, eating fast food and sleeping maybe five hours a night.

One afternoon at the end of that week, Brenda asked Ronnie, "What does your girlfriend think of these hours?"

"She doesn't know. She's in Ohio."

Brenda raised her brow. "With the goalie?"

"Yeah."

Brenda had often wondered about the relationship between Ronnie and the beautiful Myra. Her idea was that Ronnie must have something going for him other than brains. Something that wasn't apparent just from looking. It had made her curious. She was straight, despite the rumors about her.

Brenda said, "Well, maybe....we need to relax." She gave him a look that made the meaning of that sentence unmistakable.

Brenda had a pleasant face, and a smile that, when it appeared, was impressive. She was 5'3" and maybe weighed a hundred pounds.

Ronnie hesitated just a bit. He had some misgivings about mixing sex and work. Brenda took her long-sleeved T-shirt right off over her head. No bra.

Ronnie saw that she was a milky skinned beauty. His misgivings got lost. He took off his T-shirt and shorts. Slipped out of his sandals, and lowered his boxers, exposing his very erect dick. He flexed.

Brenda laughed at that, but she was in heat for him. She was out of the rest of her clothes in a trice. Then she launched herself at Ronnie, who caught her and whirled her onto the couch. He moved to go down on her, but she said, "Just fuck me. Fuck...."

So, Ronnie fucked her, hard and fast. Brenda came around his cock almost at once. Then again a short time later, moaning, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." It had been a while since Brenda had had a man. Not so long since Ronnie had Myra. He held on longer, plunging in and out. But when Branda pulsed around him for the third time, he let loose, filling her up.

He slipped out and rolled off, sitting up on the couch in her office. He started worrying, because she'd been loud. Brenda saw that. She said, "No problem. No one's around, and if they are, it's none of their business. You're a real stud, Ronnie."

Ronnie leaned over and kissed her lips, gently. When he sat back up, she said, "Our first kiss." She chuckled.

"Not the last, though, I hope."

"Oh, no. Not the last." Then she sat up and kissed him, wriggling onto his lap. The kissing continued until he was ready to go again. When Brenda felt that she slid on top of him and lowered herself onto him. They had a leisurely start and a not so leisurely finish.

Then Brenda stood up off Ronnie, stared at him for a brief second, and said, "Time to clean up a bit and work."

That's what they did. Brenda had a small bathroom off her office, and they each used a wet cloth. It was three pm. They worked until six-thirty without further sensual interruptions. Brenda was all business, and Ronnie followed suit. Amazingly, they made a lot of progress on the project in those hours.

Brenda had found that working all day was fine, but after dinner work never produced so much good work. So, she called a halt at six-thirty. She said, "Okay. Maybe we should eat."

They went to a pizza place and split a pie. Each was ravenous. When they'd finished off the extra-large vegie pizza, Brenda looked at Ronnie and said, "Your place or mine?"