Myra Slips Up?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, however, when the two of them got into the bedroom. Ronnie asserted himself. He wrestled Myra onto the bed, pinned her and straddled her chest. He pulled his very hard cock out. It was right there, in her face. He didn't have to tell her what to do. She moaned and began to lick his scrotum. Then up she went, when he allowed her some room to move. She sucked him with abandon.

When he was ready, Ronnie pushed her skirt up, pushed aside her panties and entered her hard. Myra was immediately overtaken with a powerful orgasm. Then another as he emptied himself into her. He was growling at her as he did it.

This was not the first time Ronnie had done something like the domination he had just displayed. But it had been some years. In fact, maybe one time he did it, the twins were the result. Normally he and she played, had lots of tongue on skin contact, and then made it after they were both suitably aroused.

Now, though, Ronnie was in no mood for playful sex. Neither was Myra. She truly appreciated what had happened. And she still appreciated it when Ronnie again put his dick in her face. She licked it clean. And she continued to lick and suck him, until he came in her mouth. She swallowed and licked her lips.

Ronnie got up, nodded to her and went for a shower. He came out, toweling himself off. Myra was now naked on her knees on the bed. She looked at her husband. She said, "Are you going to do that every time I screw up?"

"Nah. The next time will be the last. Maybe this time is the last."

"It will be the last time I screw up. It will."

Ronnie looked at her on the bed. She was just so beautiful. A vision. A lewd vision. She'd be hard to give up.

They cuddled up and went to sleep.

So, he kind of forgave her. His heart said to do that. His head warned about trouble ahead. He was aware of why Myra was so tempted. She sometimes liked to be physically overwhelmed. (So did he. He understood her desire for that.)

He could overwhelm her. Maybe. If she let him like she had that last night. But guys like Cochran could overwhelm her whether she wanted that or not. Blaise had described to him the two guys who almost got her on the last tour. Both big, take charged types.

Ronnie also understood why Myra had decided to marry him, and not Cochran. She wanted stability and a family. She wanted to be a mom and wife. She could get that with Ronnie, who was steadfast. She could not get that with Cochran. Cochran was ideally suited to a woman like Mary, who was openly promiscuous. He didn't mind. So was he. But Myra couldn't have stood for that. Or, maybe, she was somewhere in the middle.

Ronnie thought that Myra would eventually want....hall passes. That made him sad. He had to decide what to do when that time came.

Myra got pregnant a month or so after the Cochran dinner. She went off the pill. They discussed it and agreed. She wrote her fourth book while she was pregnant, and finished just as she had a baby girl, Linda.

The new child, plus the twins, settled Myra down. Her book tour was almost totally virtual. She had baby Linda. And Linda was a handful. At three she was off to pre-school - half days. Myra and Ronnie were happy about that, and even happier when she went to all day kindergarten.

Ronnie's wariness about Myra's fidelity had waned. But now she was thirty-six, and free during the days. Ronnie also was able to handle home duties. So she went off on another book tour. Not with Blaise, this time. Myra had figured out who ratted her out. The new publicist was Laverne Blandon.

Ronnie and Myra had discussed the upcoming tour before she agreed. In fact, she was almost forced to agree, since her new contract had that clause.

Ronnie brought it up ten days before she was to leave for New York, the first stop.

After the kids were down for the night, Ronnie said, "Myra, are we going to have problems with this tour?"

Myra knew what he was asking. She said, "Maybe. To be honest, maybe. Oh, Ronnie, I feel weak."

"Maybe I should ravish you every night." He was kidding.

She smiled. "No. I like you the way you are, Ronnie. I know you're aware of my weaknesses. Would it end us?"

He said nothing. He shrugged.

She said, "You'd hate me. Ronnie, I couldn't stand that."

"You can just say no."

"Maybe I can. I have an itch, though. And I do not believe you'd leave me."

"I don't give you permission, Myra. I will not do that. I saw this coming from way off, and I've thought about it."

"And?"

"I wouldn't actually hate you, Myra. But it would rip us apart. We'd never be the same. When you're about to make some bad decision, remember that. What we have depends upon mutual respect. It's not like I haven't been tempted."

"Yeah. That skinny bimbo in the chemistry department."

"Barbara. Yes. And not the only one. I have my type, too. But I don't do it."

"Okay. I won't either. But, Ronnie, anytime you want to...open up, well, I could do that."

"I won't. We have kids. What would they grow up thinking?"

"That we were human."

"Nah. I'm putting a special ring on your phone for when I call."

"What?"

"Grapevine." He smiled.

Myra easily made it through the tour without much fuss. Twice she felt an urge. Once while eating dinner with an agent for a movie studio. And once when she met the actor who was considering buying the movie rights to her first book. Blake Donovan looked like Cochran. But he was all business, and she didn't throw herself at him. She admitted to herself that if he had come after her, she'd have been in peril.

Myra came home and told Ronnie all about the trip, including the temptations. It was unsettling to him - her admission about Blake Donovan. No harm, no foul, though.

He took her to bed and the had gentle, playful sex.

When Blake Donovan bought the movie rights and asked her to come help with the script, she declined.

She never asked Ronnie for a hall pass. She never gave in, either.

Who woulda thunk it?

Another upset.

End?