Mystery Dom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he knelt, and my newly-shortened skirt made it easy for him to slide his hands up my legs to reach my underwear. He gripped the waistband and pulled them down, and I felt cool air on my pussy. Then he tugged on my ankles to indicate I should step out of them.

My mouth was half open and he unceremoniously shoved my panties inside it. I made an "mmph!" noise as he used two fingers to push some fabric in, then pistoned them out back in with some more. This was another thing that had featured in my fantasies but I'd never tried it. I had felt some wetness from my juices on my lips as he inserted them, but once inside they just tasted dry and I had to resist the urge to choke briefly. I could still feel part of them trailing between my lips and down my chin.

He stepped away, leaving me unsteady on my feet and breathing shakily through my nose. I imagined how pathetic I must look with my mouth visibly gagged and my clothing pulled aside to expose my tits. The only thing I was wearing that was still covering anything was my skirt - just barely - and I wished it wasn't, I wanted him to rip it off my body and fuck me.

But he still didn't. I heard the light jingling of a chain, and then he gripped my left nipple and applied a clamp to it. The pain made me let out a muffled gasp, and then a second time as he clamped my right as well. I'd told him that I didn't own any clamps - I'd never been able to decide what style to go for - so he must have brought them himself. After a few seconds the pain lowered to a dull throb, but then I felt him fiddle with them, tightening them. I moaned through my gag as the pain increased again.

He spoke again: "you're going to count these and thank me for them." I didn't immediately know what he meant, but then I felt and heard a sharp sting on the side of my right breast as he hit it with my paddle. "Mmmmph!" I cried in pain, and then remembered to follow up with "un! Ank oo ir!"

He followed up immediately on my left, and I counted "oo! Ank oo ir!" Then my left again, right, left, hitting the sides and tops of my breasts with no obvious pattern so I couldn't anticipate the blows. Each one made them both shake, making the clamps on my nipples give new stabs of pain. By the time we got to "en! Ank oo ir!" my cheeks were wet with tears, and it was taking a few seconds after my cries of pain before I could manage to count.

Then number eleven came directly on my left nipple, striking the clamp and making it burn. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" I shook myself, which didn't help, trying to regain my composure. Eventually I got out a soft "e'e'en. Ank oo ir." Twelve came to my right nipple, and I repeated the dance.

But then he paused, and after I took a few more deep breaths through my nose, I mumbled again softly: "ank oo ir." And I heard him smile, and say "good girl," and that made me smile too. With my mouth gagged it probably looked quite grotesque.

The pause was so that he could reposition. He used one hand to grip both the rear of my skirt and my wrists, holding them out of the way so that - "mmmph!" the next blow landed on my bare ass. "Er-een! Ank oo ir!" After his attention to my breasts, the blows on my ass felt positively gentle, at first, though each one still made me shake and jiggled the clamps a bit. But he kept going until I counted thirty - "er-ee" - and by then I was in much the same state, having to compose myself each time to thank him. I could feel a bubble of snot dripping from my nose, and my chest was wet with what I think was my drool.

When he released my wrists and skirt, it stung just to feel the fabric lower to cover my ass.

Then he nudged my inner thighs with the paddle and I began to panic when I realized what he intended. "Eese ir, eese oh," I mumbled, and he must have got the meaning. He took my cheeks gently in his hands, I felt the paddle dangle gently against my shoulder, and kissed my forehead. "You've been such a good girl for me," he said. "Do you think you can take a little more? It's almost over." I breathed. Already the pain in my ass and tits was fading. I nodded, I wanted to be the best slut I could for him and I hadn't reached my limits yet. I spread my legs without him needing to prompt again. "Good girl," he said again. "You don't need to count these."

He stood behind me, and used one hand to take me in a half-hug around my belly so that I wouldn't move much, while he also held up the front of my skirt. The first blow to my clit hurt about as much as any so far, and it got worse from there. For five strikes I was basically just screaming through my gag, and then he dropped the paddle and just held me as I kept screaming. "Well done," he said in my ear, and then he moved his hands down and opened the clamps to pull them off. The blood flowing back into my nipples made me yelp some more, naturally. "You've been such a good girl. I'm proud of you."

And then my screams started to die down and I began to giggle. He pulled the panties out of my mouth so I could let it out, and I couldn't stop laughing as he untied me arms, removed my top and bra, and guided me on to the bed to spoon me. My ass still stung as his crotch pressed against it, but that just made me laugh harder. He stroked and kissed my hair and repeated, "well done". Occasionally I'd hold in my laughs for a few moments so that I could say a few words: "thank you sir", and then I'd collapse into giggles again. He fed me sips of juice from a bottle with a built-in straw.

Eventually I calmed down and fell asleep. I woke up alone and smiling, a blanket covering me. I stretched my limbs a bit but didn't feel like moving just yet, so I just stayed curled in the fetal position. I hadn't got to cum, and we still hadn't fucked, and part of me knew I'd be frustrated about both of those later. But that was okay; for now I was happy.

When I finally removed my blindfold, the note on the bedside table said just one word: soon.

12