All Comments on 'Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 01'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

This is probably the luckiest man on earth. I'm looking forward to part two.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 2 years ago

Nice concept for a story; really interested to see where you take it.

Would like more thunder storms and more women to land on the island in the next/future installment.

Based on the description, was expecting the Queen to be the biggest woman on the island, not the same size as Katy; but maybe, this is your way to enshrine the mother as the new queen. Of course, I want even larger cup sizes.

Wondering if the fruit has not only aphrodisiac aspects but BE ones as well.

Interested in how the women are selected from the "real world" to show up on the island and if the process could be modified to have them show up during non-storm periods. Heck, a large breast matrix, something that can select the most beautiful and most endowed from the general population (let alone transport them to an island), seems like an interesting bit of tech that alone could serve as the basis of a story.

In addition to his sexual duties, wondering if Greg has a talent for clothes making. Would love it if he was the official bra maker for the island! Hey, got to get those measurements in somehow.

Really looking forward to the next installment or anything else you wish to post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well...I think it was a fairly decent fantasy which should satisfy all the "Big Breast/Mammary" fanatics out there. Not saying that an occasional slip and slide between a woman's breasts isn't fun and all, but...come on! Stranded on an island with lots of randy women and nobody mentions pussy?

A low-end 4 for imagination re the "portal" and "thunderstorm trigger", but I can't help but wonder what the women are getting out of it. If only to even things out the guy should be licking pussy day and night when his cock needs time to recover from the fucking. Equal time for the women's pleasure--it's only fair!

Kudos for the future possibilities--which are infinite. Next....

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Ok it's a fantasy story I get it but... "I didn't say anything but was secretly hoping to see mom in her bra"

Right after some bizarre phenomenon, like is he that much addict he can't think clearly

bamaguy326bamaguy326almost 2 years ago

I love it, please continue!

Titman4469Titman4469almost 2 years ago

Outstanding! There is nothing wrong with your style. Ignore all these people and keep doing what you are doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES