All Comments on 'Mystery Stud'

by _Rojo_

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story!

I was in a Newport Beach bar a few years ago when I got the blow job of my life. This couple were sitting at one of those 3 person tables looking pretty flat. I had a good buzz on and I went over to talk with....HER..lol ! Well, HE wasn't pleased and started to give us both shit because SHE was actually playing up to me. She and I immediately talked about sex and I told her how sexy her lips with inuendos about what I would like to do with them. Her neck began to flush and her eyes started to glaze over. I was telling her, right in front of her boyfriend, that I would like her to suck my dick..LOL!! She loved the "audacity" of audacity.

It wasn't long before we left her fuming boyfriend sitting there like a real cuckold and went to my car...for a juicy blow job. She was laughing in the guy's face as we walked off. There wasn't a lot he could do because I was bigger than him and, with a blackbelt in karate, I assumed tougher.

We went to the car and we started groping and feeling. Her hand went straight to my hard dick and I asked her if she wanted to suck it. She laughed a resounding "YES"! I unzipped and unbuckled and she pulled my pants down and went right down on it like it was her personal property to enjoy to the max. She sucked the head licking the groove and trying to get into my urethra. I told her to suck the piss out of it and she giggled...and tried!! I grabbed her hair and made a handle out of it and completely controlled her speed and depth. I love hearing a chick gag so I made her to down to the gag point several times. She knew what I was doing and loved performing for me. I fucked her mouth and fucked her throat.

I ejaculated a gallon of frenzied sperm into her mouth and she held it until I was completely finished...with the slimy stuff leaking out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. When I finished, she pulled off and showed my a pool of my own semen in her mouth. She swallowed with a giggle and licked me clean and then her own lips.

It was a great blow job from an unknown cumslut I met while sitting there WITH her boyfriend. When we went back in the bar, he had ordered another round and was just waiting for his cute, excited girl friend to come back.

----malapulga@yahoo.com

bunny3374bunny3374about 15 years ago
WOW!!!!

This is SUPER HOT!! Reminds me of how i met one of my ex boyfriends! Thanks for the hot memories! keep up the great writing too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous