All Comments on 'Mystery Texter'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
sabrinamoanssabrinamoansover 1 year ago

What a great fetish. Nicely composed around the pictures too!

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

Looks like a lot of worthwhile work went into the story. Good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sublimely erotic words pictures and thoughts of being the so so lucky Dean !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done, and the accompanying photos are charming and sexy. Thanks to you, the model, and the photographer.

kylady76kylady76over 1 year ago

Sorry but I just have to say it Holy Fuck that was with out the Hardest read I have ever had I'm having to have a smoke just to type this, word's and pictures have never had me in this state or my partner she's been laughing her head of at me. To say you got me going is a understanding so well done bloody wonderful the two part's worked and I can't think of a word strong a nuff to say how well..

wittychittywittychittyover 1 year ago

Witty, interesting... loved the pictures illustratng it, erotic and unusual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again you have excelled yourself - my ex wife’s best friend used to send me pics like those whenever her husband was away ( which was quite regular ) and we would meet at a motel for sex

Love your thoughts about that

Charles

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Top Shelf Entertainment

That was a 5 Star sexual adventure for the Valentines Contest. So well developed and presented. True erotic storytelling telling and pictures. Hot as hell and entertaining. Thanks for your time to write it. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the humourous and good-natured sexy banter between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is but one word to describe this mess. Dumb.

jadams5932jadams5932over 1 year ago

Great story, very hot. Your model has great legs!

bearbulk93bearbulk93over 1 year ago

Very Erotic ! Thank you to you and to the lovely lady.

old_riderold_riderover 1 year ago

Great photos! Much better than computer generated illustrations. Writing is outstanding! Storyline kept teasing me to continue reading. And a happy ending is always nice.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

This is the best illustrated story I've ever read! The photos matched the story perfectly. Both were sexy and sensual without being slutty. You have brought a smile (and much more) to those of us (men and women) who enjoy stocking encased legs and feet.

Brava, brava, brava!

thomas1965thomas1965over 1 year ago

Wonderful. The photos alone are worth 5*

marvincrickmarvincrickover 1 year ago

great story and with a real person in the photos. Outst

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not understand the high praise for this work. Sorry not for me. Good luck to you.

rozrulez3rozrulez3over 1 year ago

I love you Jasmine Walker as much as Steph aka Sheernylonskitten!

MaruinMaruinover 1 year ago

Definitely a worthwhile read. Visuals were exciting and erotic. Nylon Kitten deserves applause for her wonderful visuals. Congratulations on another triumph!

robertlrobertlover 1 year ago

That was the hottest story I've ever read here or anywhere else!

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Another great story from a truly great author. The only illustrated stories I will read have actual models, not cartoon drawings of people. Jasmine, you selected a lovely model for your story.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 1 year ago

Cute and sexy. Well written.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 1 year ago

Always amazing!!!!!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

OMG, I'm dripping 💦, this is one of the hottest Valentine's day stories that I have read. I love your writing, it always is loaded with action and heart ❤️. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated, please keep up your great works 😘😊👍

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I really love this story! So hot and the pictures are so sexy.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the mix of photos with your storyline. This was an excellent entry, different by design, highlighting the Valentine's Day aspect of a younger man and an older damsel or not-a-damsel more siren; that led to the wedding.

I spotted this in your story and was jarred a few seconds. "Yeah," was all I could say as I did just that, sliding my pussy into my dream girl." as wanting to say '.... sliding my dick or cock into my ...' Otherwise the editing was well done.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

I didn't read the story yet. I just looked at the pictures. Looks more like a stocking fetish than a foot fetish. I love bare feet and toesicles - no pantyhose, no nylons, no socks, no stockings. I'll rate it after I read it, Jasmine.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

My two favorite nylon loving ladies. I know those pics of her made you as wet as I am hard. Wonderful collaboration. Looking forward to more.

stockingnutstockingnutover 1 year ago

Awesome! Love the pictures!

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Another beautiful story. Love the pics as well.

mugs101mugs101over 1 year ago

I loved this story and what's more I already follow this sexy woman online. That made this story even better. Great job, As someone with huge pantyhose foot fetish it was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, she (the model) ticks 90% of my fetishes in one swoop, and is gorgeous to boot. Too bad she's married.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wordsmith8863Wordsmith8863over 1 year ago

Stunning and engaging story, what a ride, thank you

Trey4PlayTrey4Playover 1 year ago

Having received a "wrong number text" from a married nursing friend before, this story brings back lots of lovely memories. Excellent writing as always.👄

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Fantastic build-up and realistic amount of sex. Not overdone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks.

Trey4PlayTrey4Playover 1 year ago

Having experienced the "wrong number" text from a married nursing friend, this story brings back several naughty memories. Excellent writing as usual. Keep up the good work ;-)

TruthwithaTwistTruthwithaTwistover 1 year ago

5-stars! Feet are definitely NOT my fetish at all - but with SSL, you can't go wrong reading a story! Your stories are the ones every other author strives to be!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

I loved it when Dean was sliding his pussy into his dream girl. Actually, the story was on a good roll when that glitch broke it. Then things just kinda moved on to the end of the story. And, as I said in the earlier comment I left before reading the story, Dean had more of a nylons or stockings fetish than a foot fetish. Your model, who is quite alluring, would have to be in her bare feet (and take her panties off) to entice me. But, notwithstanding my preferences and the glitch, I gave you what you always want from me, Jas, a 5-star rating. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many like/love your stories, to me your stories has gotten stale. To each their own. Good luck!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I'm just picturing one of these lovelies as the author. Oh, my!

DarthanDarthanover 1 year ago

Great story and I love Nylonskitten.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

I love a happy ending. Getting to their happy sexual ending or beginning, depending how you look at it, was a totally erotic sensual journey. Emma did lay out a perfectly perfect seductive plan. Well conceived as usual.

PeterKimiPeterKimiover 1 year ago

Love the illustrations - so hot. PK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent, nice job

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

396. Unbelievable, but sexy and enjoyable. The illustrations were also sexy but teasers as they didn’t show any of the sex. I’d prefer illustrations that emphasize the heat of the relationship. But thanks for trying.

Kicker73Kicker73over 1 year ago

I could not concentrate on the stories due to the hot pics. Six stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story of to read while fucking my wife on our 34th Anniversary,!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best comment I have read: Thanks for trying. Score: 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just great

cancerboy60cancerboy60over 1 year ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is a 3 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

interesting story, but great pictures.

Lustman69Lustman69about 1 year ago

It's very you content and picture wise. Excellent enticingly so in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My B/S detector started going off when the hair color changed back n forth. Then saw the shot of his eqpt. I actually hate seeing my dick poking out of a girls mouth, while I’m getting busy…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Could you pass for a teacher? Ding! Ding! Ding! I was already thinking how much you remind me of a teacher I once had. I spent so much time looking up her skirt, getting more than my share of views at her crotch and lacy panties. I honestly felt she was doing it on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The pictures of NylonKitten are absolutely beautiful. And extremely sexy. Hope she agrees to more of her photos in your other stories. The story was good too. 5 stars.

Happyfun1Happyfun14 months ago

wow, that is such a turn on and tease story wow.... I love slow tease turn on stories.... The pics are so real and amazing wow !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She is unbelievably gorgeous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...