Mystical Trash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Austin. "Wait a second- if you knew how to break down a chicken using magic, why didn't you offer earlier?"

Austin laughed. "I could tell my old-man wanted to impress you. Just you wait and see- once my dad has his powers back he can break down a chicken even faster than I can."

"Cool," I replied as I stirred the rice. Various dried herbs started to randomly fall in to the pot. "Thanks, I guess I forgot to season it."

"No problem." Austin was busy dredging each piece of chicken in flour seasoned with paprika, and cumin. The vegetable oil crackled as he placed the pieces into the cast iron pan. "I take it things are going well between you and my dad?"

I was blushing. "He's sweet, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure why not." Austin started on the second chicken, dumping the pieces in a large pot.

"What exactly are you?"

Austin added water and salt to the pot and set it on the stove to simmer; it would be tomorrow's meal. "I'm a white witch, like my mother. But you want to know about my father." Austin chucked. "You ever go to a museum and see Mayan statues with really big dicks? That's what he is. Now move I need to put this pan in the oven."

"Are you saying Jahil is a demigod? And his powers are derived from sex?"

Austin put down the pan as he doubled over in laughter. "That's an interesting take."

I put the chicken in the preheated oven as Austin sat down on a stool. "After my mother's death his powers were weakened until he could take a lover. In his current state any kind of sexual touch draws out his gold energy: his healing factor. And I wouldn't really call him a demigod; he goes by a lot of names."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't speak for my father," Austin explained. "I know he really cares about you. When he feels comfortable enough to speak to you about just who and what he is, you will learn what name he prefers."

"I have one last question- is my mother hurting him?"

Austin stood up. "What the fuck Sunny? My dad is healthier than he's been in months."

"Fine, I want to believe you but please be open with me- how are you alive? I know you're a witch but how did you seduce Elena, how did you survive her?"

"My body is constantly overflowing with power. That's the reason I crave her, and why she craves me. Well one of the reasons, anyway." Austin lifted his shirt to flash his abs. "The conflict is what kind of power. I wield white magic; magic of the earth and the heavens. When Elena feeds off my power, it's like a soothing intense release. When I climax it's like she's just sucking and sucking."

"Austin! What about Jahil?"

"My father has red magic. And for a creature like Elena it's like heroin, crack and Easter Peeps all rolled into one. He needs her touch, he needs her medical treatments, but in exchange she's feeds off of him, taking her commission."

I didn't like the sound of that. "What's her commission?"

"Four percent, three cups- how the hell should I know?" He paused to stretch his back. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go have sex with your mother."

"You are so nasty!" I shouted after him.

Jahil reappeared behind me, laughing. "I see dinner is going well."

"How's your hand?" I asked. The cut was now closed, although I could still make out a scar. I kissed his palm, as our eyes met.

Jahil touched my cheek. "We will save our affection for later, I must finish supper." He took out some dried oregano, sage and thyme. "Stand behind me while I assemble the pan sauce." He chopped up three tomatoes, a white onion, as well as an onion and a few chilies.

"Sunny do you have any metal mixing bowls?"

"There's one attached to the stand mixer." I went to grab it for him.

Jahil took a whole bulb of garlic, and sliced off the top to expose the cloves. Then instead of roasting it in the oven he held it upside down in his hand, cooking it with his magic.

I handed him the bowl. Jahil put all the ingredients into the metal bowl along with some salt. He gave the bowl a spin, and as he did he focused his powers, slow roasting the vegetables, filling the kitchen with a warm smoky aroma. "Have a taste."

The flavors were incredible, his magic brought out subtle nuances that I never thought possible. It was spicy, tart, and savory. There was even a hint of sweetness. Jahil took the chicken out of the oven and poured the sauce over the pieces, marrying it to the intense flavors of the chicken. I waited for him to put down the hot pan before pulling him close for a kiss. Jahil's red magic was truly extraordinary.

12