Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xāda had scooted over to the passenger side as he got in and as he put the car in gear, Xāda handed the women a sizable amount of tissues each.

"What is this for?" Tatiana asked.

Xāda looked pointedly down at their crotches. "I don't imagine Mrs. Smith would want to see the evidence of our desire for her son through our clothing when we get there. I know I'm already leaking into my panties, and their laible to be soaked through by the time we get there."

"We were supposed to wear pan-tees?" Sestia asked with a crook of her eyebrow.

Xāda rolled her eyes good-naturedly before giving the brunette and extra dose of tissues. "Yes, dear sister, you were supposed to wear panties."

"But, I don't like them," Sestia complained again. "They make my poosy feel suf--"

"We get it, Sestia," Xāda giggled. "Just put the tissue in your pants at your crotch. It should soak up any residual liquids."

With that, Xāda's head disappeared from view as she dove for Jake's crotch. They barely made it outside of town before the sounds of slurping and moaning from Jake's lap reached an almost fevered pitch. The three women in the back seat leaned forward, peeking over the seat back to watch as Xāda's head bobbed up and down on Jake's cock. Her cheeks were sunken in deep on each side as she sucked at him like she was trying to suck a grape through a straw.

Jake was groaning loudly as his free hand cupped and squeezed Xāda's ass. At one point, a muffled squeal resounded from the platinum-blonde as she gripped Jake's cock like it was her only tether to the world of reality.

"Holy fuck!" Jake groaned. "Did you just..."

"Mm-hmm," she moaned the affirmative with a mouthful of his cock.

"God, that's so hot!" Jake exclaimed as his breathing intensified. His body began to respond to the orgasm building in his balls and he didn't hold it back in any way. "Fuck, Jess, I'm about to blow! JESUS CHRIST!"

Xāda moaned loudly as her bobbing increased. She swallowed in anticipation just as the first spurt of creamy seed painted the back of her throat. She coughed once before swallowing down the first and second spurt at once before letting the remaining cum accumulate in her mouth. She continued to bob up and down with her mouth while stroking his base firmly, milking him of every drop.

"OH, GOD!" Jake cried as a second orgasm followed swiftly after the first.

Xāda's body locked up for a second as another wave of bliss crashed over her, Jake filling her mouth with his cum. Jake collapsed into the driver's seat, barely coherent enough to keep the SUV between the lines as he drove. Xāda pulled back with a happy grin on her face, her cheeks puffed out with a mouthful of Jake's spunk. With a twinkle in her eye, she looked at the women in the back seat and crooked her finger in a come-hither gesture to each one, kissing them in turn as she delivered a bit of cum to each. As she swallowed her own mouthful of Jake's creamy protein, Jake groaned again.

"That's fucking hot has hell," Jake groaned as he alternated between watching the road and the rearview mirror.

Xāda inhaled deeply to collect her breath. "Mmm, still hard?" she cooed.

"Fuck, yes!" Jake groaned.

Xāda giggled as she leaned down and stroked his shaft again, milking him for anything he might have left as her tongue bathed the head of his cock, cleaning him. When she was finished, she pulled the band of his shorts back over his junk and giggled again.

"Well then, you're just going to have to figure out a way to hide it when we get to your mom's," she purred.

"God damn," Jake breathed, taking a deep breath and exhaling in a satisfied shudder. "I can't believe you orgasmed twice just from giving a blowjob."

"Mmmh, it's never a satisfying orgasm," she moaned. "No matter how many orgasms I have from sucking dick, it's never good enough." She leaned over and licked the outer edge of his ear as she whispered erotically, "So much so that as soon as you stick that thick cock in my dripping pussy, I'm going to cum again."

"Fuuuck," Jake groaned with a shudder, all the little hairs on his body standing on end.

The visit with his parents didn't last long, but it went just about like you would expect it to. Jake's mom didn't let him go for a good long while when she rushed out to throw her arms around his neck. Jake was immensely relieved that his erection had at least gone down enough that she wouldn't notice. When she finally did let go, Jake gestured to the women to introduce them, but Xāda beat him to the punch.

"Hello, Mrs. Smith. I'm Xāda Blackburn," she said with a conspiratorial wink toward Jake as she held her hand out to the older woman. "So nice to meet you." She held her other hand out, gesturing to the other three in turn as she introduced them after the older woman shook her hand. "This is Tatiana Blackburn, Sestia Blackburn, and Lenore Blackburn."

"Jess," Jake hissed under his breath. "What the fuck are you doing? Are you tryin to give my mother a heart attack??"

Mrs. Smith smacked Jake on his arm, and even though it didn't hurt in the slightest, he still jumped back and said, "Ow!"

"You leave that girl alone, Jacob Blackburn. If you don't think I know the type of man you are by now, you might as well go find someone else to be your mother," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes as she looked back at Xāda. "Now, is this a permanent arrangement, Xāda? I assume so since you've taken his last name."

"Yes, ma'am," Xāda said with a laugh. "We're here for the long haul."

"YESSSS!" Mrs. Smith squealed, giggling happily as she danced in place for a couple of steps. "Well, then, you girls be sure and call me Mom."

"I must confess to surprise," Tatiana said with an easy smile, "that a woman as small as you could push out a man as big as he."

"Oh, dear, your accent is lovely!" Mrs. Smith gushed. "But as a matter of fact," she said with a wink, "Jacob was the smallest of my two children."

"Truly?" Lenore asked.

"Yes. He was six pounds, eight ounces at birth and only seventeen inches long. Lily was my monster child. She was eleven pounds even and twenty-three inches long. I was in labor for so long with her--"

"Mom," Jake interrupted with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh, you hush, Jacob," his mother admonished playfully. "Would you girls like to see some pictures?"

"Of Jake when he was a child?" Sestia asked eagerly. "I would truly like so see some peekchurs of our king when he was young."

The older woman eyed Sestia for a long moment before turning to Jake. Jake just waved it off like it was nothing. His mom shrugged and turned toward the house. "Come on then, girls. I have a ton of pictures you can look through."

"Oh, God," Jake said as he facepalmed. His women giggled and patted his butt affectionately as they followed the older woman into the house. Jake looked up to see his stepfather, Mike, standing there. "Hey, Mike. I don't supposed you've got a project in the garage, or maybe even on the other side of town that you're working on that we could go tackle?"

Mike laughed heartily. "Normally I'd shake your hand, Jake, but it is really good to see you alive. So, you're getting a hug."

"Sounds good," Jake agreed as the men embraced, his step-dad holding on for far shorter a time than his mother had.

"Come on," Mike said, motioning to the garage. "Sally's not allowed in here because it's a surprise, but I'm actually glad you showed up today. I need your help with a flywheel."

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Jake asked.

"When your parents first got together, your dad owned a busted up--"

"Seventy-eight Corvette with T-tops," Jake interrupted with a grin. "It was a replica of the sixty-second Indy five-hundred pace-car. Dad talked about it all the time."

Mike grinned like a cheshire cat as he opened up the garage. As the door rose higher and higher, Jakes eyebrows climbed into his hairline and his jaw hit the floor.

"No way!" Jake exclaimed happily as he circled the car. "You found one!"

Mike was shaking his head, still with the self-satisfied grin. "Not just one, Jake. THE one."

Jake's head shot over to look at his step-dad. "The one. The actual car? The one they owned??"

"Yup," Mike said. "I found it, bought it, and I'm giving it a total makeover. Gonna give it to your mother for Christmas."

"Holy shit, Mike," Jake whispered in awe. "I-I don't know what to say!"

Mike laughed. "Hopefully that you'll help me get that damned flywheel off!"

Jake laughed, nostalgia flooding his heart and a familial love for the man who healed his mother's heart after his dad died. "Yeah, Mike. Yeah," Jake agreed, in awe. Then, he snickered. "Just so you know, though, she's probably not gonna let you leave the bedroom for a couple days after you give it to her. Just make sure I'm not around when that happens, okay?"

Mike roared with laughter as they got to work.

Back home late that afternoon, Xāda cornered Jake in the foyer of their new house. The moving crew were still bringing things in the house and setting up each room. Some of the contractors were still on site as well. She didn't care, though. The Master Suite had been finished and that was all she cared about. Xāda wrapped her arms around Jake, taking comfort in the warmth of his embrace and the peace she felt in his arms. She trembled slightly as he held her close.

"You alright?" Jake whispered next to her ear, his warm breath causing her to shiver in anticipation.

"This is the part where I'd beg you to toss me on the bed and fuck me until I can't see straight," Xāda whispered back. "My body feels like coiled wire of a thousand volts of electricity. The two orgasms you gave me when I sucked your cock on the way to your parent's, combined with the four you gave me on the way home, left me damn near in actual pain. You didn't even cum once the entire drive home and I had your cock in my mouth the whole time."

Jake didn't answer with words. He preferred to let his actions speak for him. He bent down to pick the platinum-blonde up but she stopped him with a hand on his chest. "What is it?" he asked, slightly concerned. "I thought this is what you wanted?"

"It is, Jake," Xāda moaned. "Don't get me wrong, I really do want this, but..." She hesitated as she trailed off, looking at the floor. Jake got the impression she wanted to continue, but was afraid of his reaction.

"What is it, Jess? You can tell me."

"I just..." She looked up into his eyes. "The sex on the island was great. It was perfect for what it was needed for. But... well, we never had that date, Jake. And with everything going on after leaving the island, and with what's going on now, it doesn't look like we're going to get that chance anytime soon."

"But you still want the sex?" Jake asked. "I mean, not to be presumptuous, but... were you... planning on having sex with me after that date?"

Xāda smirked at him, the corner of one side of her mouth curling adorably along her cheek. "Jake, I was planning on fucking you before and after the date, well into the night until you couldn't see straight."

Jake chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "That answers that, I guess." He took a second to think about it before offering, "What if I told you we could kinda-sorta have that date and the sex at the same time?"

Xāda looked confused for a moment. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Jake replied, "I pretty much owe you something special for all of this anyway." He motioned to the house. "I was thinking maybe we could share a bath and I could pamper you for a bit. You know, bathing you; maybe giving you a massage before making sweet, sweet love to you until I render you unconscious?" He pulled her closer to him, pressing his chest to her breasts.

Xāda's eyes lit up as her heart hammered in her chest. "Do you mean it?" she asked with barely restrained excitement.

"I never speak anything I don't mean, my sexy liaison warrior," Jake replied with a playful chuckle.

Xāda giggled as she turned toward the Master Suite, pulling Jake along behind her. "Substitute a shower for the bath and you've got a deal," she said over her shoulder. "A bath would take too long. I'll be surprised if we get out of the shower before I make you impale me with that monster."

"You won't hear me complaining," Jake said with a laugh as he allowed Xāda to lead him to a delightful evening.

"They even made the bed!" Xāda exclaimed happily as they made their way through the bedroom to the bathroom.

"That's a big-ass bed," Jake said, his eyes widening at the double king bed jutted up against one wall of the room.

The room was fully furnished, though sparsely, with a reading area by the doors to the side porch. The reading area consisted of two high-backed arm chairs to either side of a small, round table decorated with burgundy-colored roses. A six-foot tall corner shelf nestled behind the chairs with a few books already on one of the shelves.

The comforter on the bed was black with swirling flower patterns in a dark maroon color. The bed itself was a canopy bed made of solid wood with transparent, dark colored fabric draped over its entirety.

Xāda wasted no time when she walked in the bathroom. She turned on the water to the shower and started to strip, but Jake stopped her with her shirt halfway up her body.

"If I'm going to pamper you, I'm going to do it right," Jake said as he lowered her arms then cupped her cheeks.

Jake leaned in and pressed his lips to hers and Xāda moaned as she melted into him. Jake ran his hands down her shoulders and around her back to cup her perfect ass through her leggings as his tongue explored her delicate mouth. Raising his hands, Jake grasped the hem of her shirt before tugging it upward. The two separated long enough for the shirt to come off before coming together once more.

His hands trailed back down her body to her back, where he expertly removed the clasps of her bra. Never breaking their kiss, Jake moved his body away from Xāda's long enough for the bra to fall to the floor between them. Xāda moaned again when Jake circled his hands around her back to pull her closer to him. Breaking away from her plump lips, Jake trailed kisses along her jawline to her ear, feeling Xāda's skin prickle with anticipation.

Jake leaned down slightly when his lips latched onto the cleft between her neck and shoulder. Xāda whimpered and threw her head back as she cupped Jake's head. As Jake moved down her body, he slid his hands inside her leggings and began to push them down. Xāda shivered when Jake lightly grazed her collarbone with his teeth, suckling the skin as he moved.

"Oh, Artemis!" she gasped when Jake sucked her left nipple into his mouth, swirling it around his tongue and nibbling on it.

Jake felt the nipple stiffen to diamond-hardness as he suckled on it. Xāda clutched at Jake's hair, her fingers grasping it by its roots as she pulled him closer to her. Her leggings and panties down around her knees, Jake continued pushing them south as he released her nipple with a pop and trailed licks and kisses down her perfectly toned abs.

"Mmmh, fuck yes," Xāda moaned as Jake licked the cleft where her leg met her torso. Xāda stepped out of her clothes as Jake tossed them to the side before grabbing her by her plush backside and pulling her closer. "GODDESS HELP ME!" Xāda squealed when Jake's tongue briefly invaded her feminine line to graze against her clit. Jake suckled on the flesh at the top of her sex before slowly making his way north once more.

"No one can help you but me," Jake growled between kisses and licks of her smooth skin. Sweat beaded along every inch of her skin as the bathroom heated up with their combined passion and the hot water from the shower.

Xāda cried out once more when Jake ran his tongue over her right nipple, bypassing it to rise to his full height. Xāda looked at him with bedroom eyes as he kissed her once before turning her away from him.

"What are you..." Xāda trailed off as Jake bunched her hair in his hands, twisted it, and tucked it in upon itself to form a messy bun on top of her head. "How did you--"

"I grew up with a younger sister," Jake answered, interrupting her. "You learn a few things when you have to take care of a little sister from time to time." He playfully smacked her ass, watching it jiggle. "Now, get in the shower and get your body nice and wet for me. You can watch as I undress."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," Xāda replied huskily. She inhaled sharply from the heat of the water, but quickly adjusted to the temperature. She lazily ran her hands along her body as she watched Jake disrobe. She nibbled on her bottom lip seductively and pinched her nipples as Jake's shorts and underwear pooled on the floor, his erect cock standing at attention, begging to be played with.

Now completely nude, Jake approached with a pouf and body wash. Never breaking eye contact, he wet the pouf, drizzled it with body wash, then began to wash Xāda's glistening skin. He started at her neck, running down her sternum to her abdomen, before coming back up and washing each breast individually. He took his time, making sure to scrub the area under her breasts before running the pouf lightly over each nipple. Xāda moaned at his touch, closing her eyes and pushing her chest out, offering her body to him.

Moving to her back, Jake washed her back and ass, pleased to hear her moans of pleasure as she pushed her ass into him. "EEK!" she squealed and giggled when he pushed the pouf between her ass cheeks, turning to face him with a deep blush.

"Get back over here," Jake ordered with a playful growl as he took her arm and pulled her back to him. With her back firmly pressed to his chest, Jake ran the pouf down her abdomen as he lightly kissed the area just behind her right ear. "Spread your legs," he instructed and Xāda complied, bending her knees slightly, using his body for support.

Bent down slightly as he was, his shaft was nestled lovingly between her ass cheeks as his hands traveled further down to her sex. Her body trembled with anticipation as the pouf lightly caressed her lower lips. "Oh, fuck, Jake, we're not gonna make it to the bed if you keep this up much longer," she whined.

"Yes, we will," he replied as he swiped with agonizing slowness on her pussy once.

"Fuck!" Xāda cried out, panting, as her hips involuntarily gyrated to follow his hand. She turned her head and kissed Jake, her tongue preceding her lips into his mouth as his hand with the pouf left her most intimate area. "I need you to fuck me," she pleaded as she broke the kiss. "I lied. I don't want it slow and sensual. I don't need romanticism or even a massage I just need you to stick that thick cock in my drenched pussy and fuck me stupid."

Jake chuckled. "Oh, you're not getting off that easy, Xāda," he growled.

Xāda blinked once. She pulled slightly away from him as she looked into his eyes, searching his face for something. "That's... the first time you've called me by my given name."

"I know," he replied with a smile. "It calmed the urges, didn't it?"

"I... yes," she said with a start, realizing that it did indeed calm the storm of unadulterated desire roiling within her.

"Good," Jake said with a smile as he began rinsing her body.

When she was clean, Jake turned off the water and led her out of the shower. Grabbing a towel off the rack, he began to dry her off before doing the same to himself. Xāda smiled coyly as he led her to the bedroom.

When they got to the bed, Jake pulled her to him with her back to the bed and kissed her. He followed her down as they kissed, situating themselves on the bed as their tongues entwined. Xāda's skin prickled with expectant bliss as she spread her legs wide. She moaned into his mouth as Jake's fleshy tip found her dripping entrance. Heat flashed across her body as Jake pushed ever so softly into her, spreading her inner walls, delivering the most agonizingly, excruciatingly powerful orgasm Xāda had ever had.