Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xāda's world went white around the edges of her sight as her body literally vibrated with euphoric bliss. Endless pleasure blasted nerves into oblivion one by one with every inch Jake's cock invaded her inner world. When he bottomed out inside her, Xāda's body arched into the shape of a bow against him. Her legs clung to his waist as her hands gripped his back, her nails digging into his flesh with the force of her orgasm.

Stars exploded in her vision as wave after wave of a tsunami of ecstasy crashed into her. Throwing her head back into the bed, she screamed. The volume of her cries caused Jake's ears to ring before Xāda went silent, her mouth fixed in the shape of an 'O', her face beet red and veins popping out along her forehead.

An instant later, she collapsed beneath him, gasping for breath as tremors rocked her body like tiny electrical shocks. "Oh-- fuck--" she panted, taking deep gulps of air. "See-- what-- you-- do-- to-- me?"

"Shh," Jake soothed as he kissed her chin, then her forehead, then her cheek. "Catch your breath."

"Uh-huh," she said, nodding vigorously. She squinted her eyes and winced as another after-shock struck her.

Adjusting himself atop her, Jake inadvertently pulled out of her slightly before grinding down on her again.

"Nurrrrrrr-fuckdon'tmove!!" Xāda growled low as her body locked up once again.

"Sorry," Jake apologized. "Want me to pull out--"

"NO!" Xāda cried. "No. Just don't... move." She bit her lip as she tried to control her breathing. Then, her eyes went wide as she looked up at Jake. "Fuck! Are you going soft!?"

Jake chuckled softly. "Can't help it," he replied honestly. "Though I know you're not, my brain thinks you're in pain and my body is responding accordingly."

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned. "God dammit. Okay. You're... gonna have to pull out."

Jake laughed. "You're gonna have to relax."

"Fuck! I can't, okay?" Xāda whined. "Just... pull out."

"Okay," Jake replied. "Ready?"

"WAIT!" she cried, then sighed. "Okay. Nowoooohhh, goddessthatfeelsso-- FUCKINGgoodbutitalsoooooo, fucking... AHH!"

Jake left the blissful heat of Xāda's pussy and she curled up on the bed, cupping her sex. Jake moved behind her as she recovered, curling his body around hers. Xāda shivered as Jake kissed her shoulder and neck. "If I had known it was gonna be that powerful, I would have waited until the massage was over," he chuckled.

"If I had known it was gonna be that powerful I wouldn't have blown you the whole way home," Xāda replied. "Fuck!"

"Well, you'll never hear me complain," Jake laughed.

"Ass," Xāda replied with a playful nudge of her rear.

Jake held her closer as he said, "Just let me know when you're ready for that massage."

"You're still gonna--"

"Yes, I, am," Jake replied forcefully, interrupting her. "The date isn't over, Miss Duplantis. Only postponed for a few minutes."

"Ehhh, maybe an hour?" Xāda asked.

"An hour it is, then," Jake replied.

Less than five minutes later, Xāda was asleep.

An hour later, Jake lay prone atop the sleeping beauty. He rested on his knees and elbows so as not to crush the slumbering woman, but leaned down to gently kiss and nibble on her lips. Xāda purred before languidly blinking her eyes open as she lazily returned his kisses. A warm smile spread across her face as she stretched beneath him.

"You let me fall asleep," she mumbled with a croak.

"I did," Jake replied. "But now, I do believe it's time to continue our date."

"Mmmh, yes, please," she cooed. "I'm wetter than a fish in water and, ohhh, I feel you're a bit excited yourself."

"I am," Jake replied as he sat up, straddling her thighs and resting most of his body weight on knees. "You just lay there, Mrs. Blackburn, and let me make take you to heaven." Jake winked at her.

Xāda reached her hands up to hold onto Jake's cock, but he gently nudged her hands away. "No, ma'am," he replied with a stern expression, wagging his finger in her face. "That's for later. For now, put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together."

Xāda pouted, but did as ordered. Jake began by running his hands along her sides from her hips to her armpits, applying gentle, yet firm pressure. He worked his way inward, using his palms and fingertips to massage the muscles. Xāda moaned and arched her back to push her breasts into his hands when he circled them, keeping away from her nipples, which were shrinking to hard nubs.

"Just relax," Jake instructed. "All the good stuff will come in due time, I promise."

Sighing, Xāda closed her eyes and melted into the bed as Jake's hands rubbed and kneaded her muscles, softening them with every squeeze of his fingers. He moved up to her shoulders and down each arm kneading her flesh. He even massaged her hands and each individual finger, applying short bursts of pressure to the pressure points in her palms.

Returning to her neck, Jake's hands circled behind as he applied firm pressure, his fingertips, pressing into the muscles of her neck just under her skull. "Mmmh," she moaned as he splayed his fingers and ran them up the back of her skull through her hair. "Oh, God!" she gasped when his fingers tightened in her hair, grabbing and tugging gently. The tips of his fingers pressed into her skull and made short, intermittent circles as he massaged her scalp.

Xāda felt Jake's lips briefly graze across hers as he massaged her head. Then his hands came down to her face. Using his thumbs with his fingers behind her head, he applied pressure on her forehead and spread outward. Then he ran his thumbs down the side of her nose and out toward her cheeks, massaging her sinus nodes. His palms pressed gently on her cheeks and slid downward. His entire hand cupped under each side of her jawline and pressed downward, ending with the heel of his hands just under her ears.

"Fuck! That feels so good!" Xāda moaned.

Next, Jake shimmied himself down below her feet, allowing his hands to briefly play with the flesh of her breasts, belly, and pubic mound before massaging the tops and sides of her thighs. Xāda whimpered at his teasing, but kept herself still while he loved on her with his hands. Moving down her thighs, knees, calves, ankles, and finally her feet, he administered the same treatment to her perfect feet that he did with her hands.

When both legs were done, Jake held her feet in his hands. He worked on one foot as he sucked the big toe of the other foot into his mouth. "Ahh!" Xāda whined as Jake sucked on her toe and ran his tongue over it. "I didn't... mmh... know you had a..." She arched her back as Jake alternated suckling on each toe of the foot he wasn't massaging. "goddess... foot fetish!"

"Mmm, I don't," Jake replied with a groan. "But I absolutely adore yours. Now, roll over."

Xāda flipped for him, laying prone on the bed with her face down between two pillows. Jake worked her ankles and calves, giving those muscles a bit more attention than he was able to with her facing up. He briefly touched on the backs of her knees before moving to her thighs. He kneaded the flesh of her thighs and slipped his thumbs in the line between them as he moved up the middle and down the outside.

Jake's thumbs came away glistening with Xāda's girl juice with every pass of his hands across her flesh. Moving to her plump tush, Xāda whimpered and moaned as Jake massaged her cheeks, his wet thumbs traveling the valley between them and grazing over her forbidden hole.

Next, he moved to her back, applying firm pressure to the muscles along each side of the spine of her lower back, shimmying himself back up to straddle her legs. His hands caressed and squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her back and shoulders while Xāda moaned and whined and whimpered. Her hips began to gyrate, making slow circles into the bed as he worked the muscles of her back.

"Fuck, Jake," Xāda moaned. "I'm so wet I can feel a puddle forming beneath my pussy. Is it time for love-making yet? Can I have your cock in me, yet, my love, my king, Dikos Mou?"

Jake chuckled as Xāda begged him to enter her. The bed had a few fairly large, cylindrical pillows and Jake snatched one up.

"Raise your hips," he instructed and Xāda did so, angling her ass to point straight at his hardened cock. Jake placed the pillow under her hips and she relaxed, causing her pussy to align perfectly with his hips. Jake's hands moved between her thighs as he coated his fingers in her desire. He reached up with one of his hands to her face. "Smell this," he said, sticking his fingers under her nose. "Do you smell that?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"That's how your body is going to smell when I'm done with you," Jake growled.

Under normal circumstances, Xāda might have been slightly put out by the idea of her whole body smelling like her wet pussy. However, she was so turned on by what Jake was doing to her, she just couldn't bring herself to care.

"Yes," she moaned again and arched her back further, trying to angle her hips back toward Jake, almost begging with her body for him to enter her.

Jake wasted no time in lining up the head of his shaft with her drenched slit. His hands, slick with her juices, fell on her back and continued to massage her flesh as his cock entered her with agonizing slowness. Thick inches spread her inner walls, sending her to new heights of pleasure as he filled her completely.

"OH, GOD!" Xāda cried out when Jake bumped the back of her tight tunnel and began to glide in and out of her as he kneaded and squeezed the flesh of her back and shoulders. "Oh, goddess, Jake you feel so fucking good inside me!" she cried. Her body writhed beneath him as he pumped slowly in and out of her. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum again, Jake," she whimpered. "I'm gonna cum again and I can't do a thing about it, FUCK!"

Jake prostrated himself against her back as he made love to her, filling her over and over as he kissed and sucked on her neck and shoulders. Wrapping his hands under her armpits and gipping her shoulders, he held her firmly as he brought her to the edge of oblivion yet again.

"Goddess help me you're going to kill me with your cock one day, Jake," Xāda panted as sweat beaded and dripped down her sides. "Fuck, I-- I-- AHHH!" she cried out as she bucked beneath him, tipping over the edge into ecstasy as her orgasm crashed into her.

A moment later, Xāda collapsed beneath him, her body relaxing into a satisfied mess of flesh as Jake continued to piston in and out of her. "Jake?" Xāda panted. "My love, my king?" she said as she tapped his side.

Jake paused with his cock buried inside her. "Hm?"

"Let me see you?" Xāda asked. "Let me watch you as you cum? Roll me over and let me see the effect my body has on you? I want to see your eyes roll into the back of your head as you fill me up with that delicious cum."

Jake chuckled as he rose off of her, causing her to whine when his cock vacated her pussy. She pivoted beneath him and spread her legs to wrap around his waist, all the while Jake never left his prone position.

Xāda gripped his ass as she pulled his hips back down on her. "Come on, baby," she cooed as Jake's cock slipped back inside her. "That's it, baby. Come back home."

Xāda arched her hips, meeting his every thrust with a thrust of her own as they found a mutual rhythm.

"Holy... fuck!" Jake groaned.

"That's it, baby," Xāda cooed encouraging him. "Just like that. Give it to me. Show me how much you want me. Show me how much you need me. Fill my tight little pussy with that big, hard cock over and over again. YES!!"

"OH, GOD!" Jake cried, his every pump giving ground to the orgasm slowly building within him.

Xāda pulled his head down to her neck. "Bite me," she wheezed as she continued to pant. "Mark me. Claim me. Give me something to show the world as proof that I'm yours and no one else's."

"MMMMmmfff!" Jake groaned into her neck, sucking and chomping down on her flesh. "Mmmm-- MMMmmm!--"

"YES, BABY!" Xāda cried as Jake's movements became erratic atop her. "GIVE IT TO ME! LET ME HAVE IT ALL! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM! LET ME FEEL IT HITTING EVERY PART OF THE BACK OF MY CUNT!! AHHHHHHH!"

"MMMMFFFFMMM!!" Jake roared as he slammed into Xāda, holding himself deep within her as his cock erupted like a geyser, painting the back of her inner walls with thick ropes of his seed. Xāda met his orgasm with another one of her own, her pussy contracting in time with his spurts, trying to milk him for every drop he was willing to give her.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Xāda lay curled next to Jake in the bed. The two lovers embraced each other away from the large wet spot they'd created as they trailed soft fingers along each other's bodies.

"You shave?" Jake asked as his fingers traced over her pubic mound.

"Mm-hmm," she cooed as her fingers danced lazily across his chest.

"I just now noticed," he replied with a smile. "I don't know how I missed it when I was washing you."

"You had other, more pressing matters on your mind," Xāda giggled as she snuggled closer to him. "I can't blame you too much, though. It's not like I've given you ample opportunity to admire my naked body."

"Mm, that's true," Jake chuckled. "Definitely going to have to remedy that, though."

"Mmm, for sure," Xāda agreed.

They were silent for some time, the two just enjoying the contact of skin-on-skin. Xāda broke the silence first.

"You know, I couldn't help but dwell on the fact that you called me Mrs. Blackburn back there," she teased.

"I did, didn't I? Then again, you did introduce yourself as such to my parents."

"Do you disapprove?"

"Mm," Jake cocked his head from side to side as if he were considering it. "Not really, all things considered. I mean, you all are my women, now. I might as well start acting like it."

"Good," Xāda replied, matter-of-factly. "Because the ID's I was able to procure for my sisters had to have a last name so I used yours."

"Of course you did," Jake laughed, pulling her closer to him.

"Speaking of which," Xāda said. "I wanted to let you know that Tatiana and I had a long talk at your mother's house."

"Oh? About what?"

"Eh, you could say marital responsibilities--the hierarchy of the sister-wives, so to speak."

"Okay. Go on."

"We mutually agreed that, in the interest of the clan, I was best-suited to lead the, er, house, I guess you could say."

"You mean instead of Tatiana being queen, you are?"

"Essentially, yes, and it was a unanimous vote. They agreed that my knowledge about the world far outshined their own, so I was more prepared to lead them than Tatiana."

"And, why does that matter?" Jake asked, having an idea of why, but he wanted to hear it from her.

"If anything were to happen to you," Xāda replied, "God forbid, as yet, you have no heir to assume the throne. Since I am queen, second to you being king, the throne would fall to me."

"Makes sense," Jake agreed. "And falls pretty much in line with what I was thinking. Does she, er, have to... you know," Jake said, uncomfortably as he gestured to Xāda's crotch.

"Yes," Xāda replied with an easy smile, though her cheeks colored slightly.

"Omigod, please tell me you didn't do that in my mother's house!?"

Xāda burst out laughing at the look of astonishment on Jake's face. "No! It's a clan ritual that must be performed in front of the whole clan!"

"Thank God," Jake exclaimed as he let out a sigh of relief. "Well, I guess, I mean, is there anything you need from me to make that happen?"

"Just your blessing, my king," Xāda said, batting her eyelashes at him. "Other than that, no. I wouldn't even tell you about it if you didn't need give your blessing first. As it is, I'm going to have my hands full training and educating those three on modern customs and current events, not to mention managing the affairs of state for our new country."

"Speaking of which," Jake said, taking his turn at changing the subject. "You never did tell me what the CIA on behalf of good old Uncle Sam agreed to."

"Well," Xāda answered, "besides this sizable acreage and beautiful house, and that... SHIT!" She stiffened as she tried to get up but Jake held her fast.

"Whatever it is can wait til tomorrow. It's too late to do anything about it today."

"But, it's about the plane!" she protested. "It'll be here tomorrow or the next day and I have to get somebody to start cleaning up that runway as soon as possible."

"Like I said, tomorrow," Jake ordered, fixing her gaze with a stern expression. "King's orders."

Xāda sighed and melted back into his embrace. "Fine," she agreed. "I suppose I can divert it to a nearby airport big enough to accommodate it at any rate."

"Good girl," Jake praised as he rubbed and squeezed her beautiful ass.

Xāda giggled and squirmed against him. "Do not patronize me, Dikos Mou," she playfully admonished.

"Fine," Jake chuckled. "Now tell me about the plane."

"Well, they wouldn't front the money for a brand new plane or even one that I wanted as a donation, so they instead offered a recently decommissioned Coast Guard C-130 Hercules," Xāda replied.

"Oh, my God," Jake scoffed. "The white one with that big ass pinstripe down the side?"

"One and the same," Xāda replied with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, though. I took the liberty of selling one of my priceless treasures and ordered a brand new Airbus ACJ320neo. It'll have plenty of space in the forward cabin for all of our people when you find them, as well as plenty of cargo space for toys or other cargo you might want to take with us."

Jake growled. "Fine. We'll talk about that later, though. What else did they agree to?"

"Right. Well, first and foremost, they agreed to the no taxes clause for our sovereignty, but claimed to have their hands tied when it comes to anything you own--"

"We own," Jake corrected her and she amended her statement like she hadn't been interrupted.

"--we own here in the states. They claim each state has jurisdiction on that. While I'm not familiar with state-level tax laws, I'm not too concerned about it in the long-term anyway.

"Regarding Theros, they've agreed to begin and expedite our sovereignty claim. They expect it will take no more than six to eight months to accomplish, but realistically it could take up to two years. And that's without any disputes to our claim, if any arise.

"As for the flora and fauna of Theros and the scientific presence, the agreement stands as-is with the exception of us gaining a thirty percent revenue award per profit from each and every individual flora species discovered not already in the books, so to speak. That includes any geological discoveries such as minerals, soil samples, etcetera. Honestly they could have avoided that altogether if they'd just given me the damn plane I asked for."

"Yeah, well, their mistake," Jake said with a shrug. "After the ordeal the girls and I went through during our 'debriefing', let's just say I'm not feeling very amicable toward my home country right now."

"That bad?" Xāda asked.

"Yeah. Two full days of intense supposed Q&A felt more like a damn interrogation than a debriefing. The poor women had to stand in front of a podium and answer monotonous question after question until intelligence was satisfied with their answers."

"That couldn't have been pleasant for them," Xāda replied sympathetically.

"It wasn't," Jake replied with disgust. "I finally had to step in on one of my own breaks to remind the sharks that these women weren't accustomed to intense interrogation, much less being the subject of scrutiny and political intrigue. I informed them that many of their questions could be answered by me, not only considering I was their king, but also because I now have intimate knowledge of the Amazon people that dates back to even before your current clan's recent memory.