Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily chuckled. "Yeah, it's a running joke between us because I was always the more mature of the two of us."

"And the 'sexy as ever' comment?"

Lily laughed. "Jake got shit-faced drunk after my graduation of the Air Force Academy. We went out partying and he tried to hook me up with just about every guy in the bar. 'She's as sexy as ever.' was his pickup line for me. It was mortifyingly embarrassing, though endearing at the same time."

After a few seconds of comfortable silence, Lily said, "So, Jake told me the story of your people as a whole, but what about you?"

"What about me?" Xāda asked. Lily couldn't tell if her voice was naturally seductive, or if she was intentionally trying to innocently seduce her.

"Well, Jake doesn't know everything," Lily said with a wink and head nod in Xāda's direction. "What's it like being alive for five-thousand years? You must have had some interesting adventures along the way."

"Mmm, that's putting it mildly," Xāda chuckled.

"Tell me a story," Lily prodded.

Xāda looked at Jake's younger sister, eyeing her for long moments. Finally, she agreed. "Alright. How about this one? The Ides of March."

Lily's eyebrows rose in question. "Julius Caesar?"

Xāda nodded. "I was there."

"No shit?" Lily asked, her brows climbing higher.

"No shit," Xāda replied. "The man really was a piece of shit and did deserve to die. Eh, not to mention his dick wasn't all that special either."

"You fucked him!?"

"I was one of his concubines," Xāda replied nonchalantly to Lily's shocked expression. "Hey, a girl's gotta do something to get her rocks off from time to time. Like you said, five-thousand years is a long time to live, yaknow?"

"Yeah, but Julius fucking Caesar?"

"Like I said," Xāda replied. "But yeah, he really was a piece of shit. I watched, hidden behind a pillar as the senators stabbed him. All but Brutus."

"Wait," Lily said. "Brutus didn't take part in it?"

"Not as much as history suggests, no," Xāda replied. "Brutus really was his friend. Well, more than friend, actually," she said with a wink.

"No," Lily drawled in disbelief.

"Yes," Xāda giggled. "Old Julius was bi-sexual. Brutus was his boyfriend. Brutus only went along with the senators because he thought that if he didn't, they'd kill him as well."

"Would they have?"

"Of course. Oh, and that whole 'Et tu, Brute' quote? Totally fabricated."

"What? Really?"

"Yup. Never happened. When they got done with him, he could barely breath, let alone talk."

Lily scrunched up her brows. "Wasn't that the idea?" she asked hesitantly.

"To kill him? Of course," Xāda explained. "But first, they wanted him to suffer. All the wounds were in non-immediately-life-threatening locations. Early historians only inserted the quote when the story began to wan in its notoriety. It wasn't until they added 'Et tu, Brute' did the story gain its legendary status."

"Well, I'll be damned," Lily said, laughing. "Though, you would have thought he'd be outright dead after getting stabbed twenty-three times."

"Oh it was many more than that," Xāda replied. "I lost count after a hundred. Though, when you get stabbed that many times, many of the strikes are bound to land in the same places."

"Well, shit," Lily breathed in awe. "Talk about brutal."

"Yup," Xāda replied. "Though, if you'll remember, I said he deserved it. He treated his concubines little better than dogs. Worse, actually. He'd bring anywhere from two to five women into his bedroom, fuck one, and beat the others before moving on to fuck another and keep beating the rest. God help you if you were the only woman he summoned. The only girl to ever survive that came back with severe brain damage and her body permanently disfigured."

"Damn," Lily whispered. "How did you even survive all that?"

"I stayed under the radar, so to speak," Xāda answered. "The less women he saw, the less likely their chances of being summoned."

"You don't exactly blend into a crowd," Lily said, heat coloring her cheeks slightly. "You're fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you," Xāda laughed. "But you're right. Julius only took the most beautiful women into his harem of concubines. I hid my face most of the time on the rare occasions he'd come visiting. He found me out not long before he died.

"In fact, that's how I came to witness his murder. He discovered I'd kept myself hidden from him, and so he summoned me to the conclave with the senators. He told me--with great enthusiasm--that for my punishment, he was going to pass me from senator to senator, allowing any and everyone of them that wanted to fuck me to use me in whatever way they wanted."

"Wow, harsh. Bet you're glad he died before he could, huh?"

"Yes," Xāda agreed. "Though I have to confess that I was curious about what it would have been like."

"You shameless slut!" Lily laughed, then covered her mouth and looked wide-eyed at Xāda. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean--"

"Of course you did," Xāda giggled, waving her concern away. "I get it. Not every woman is as open to sexual conquest as I am. Besides, I'm not ashamed to say that I did participate in a gang bang back in the late seventies. It was quite fun."

"You're kidding," Lily said in open-mouthed shock.

"Not at all," Xāda replied with a laugh at Lily's expense. "Twenty guys 'ran a train on me', as the kids these days are fond of saying. I was bed-ridden for three days afterward, but it was so much fun."

"Fucking shit," Lily exclaimed. "Talk about one hell of a bukkake. Tell me they used protection at least!"

"Hell, no," Xāda scoffed, looking mortified. "It's bareback or nothing for me."

"You're not worried about catching anything? Not even pregnancy!?"

"Never had to, remember?" Xāda replied. "I was immune to disease and pregnancy. The only way I could die was to succumb to an immediately life-threatening wound. Come to think of it, though, if I had one regret, it's that I was never able to bear children throughout the years."

Lily cleared her throat slightly when Xāda went silent. "So," she finally said. "Caesar just finally died, huh?"

Xāda blinked, remembering her story. "Oh, no. Brutus finally killed him."

"Really?"

"Yup," Xāda replied. "I'll never forget the haunted look in his eyes after he'd done it. He couldn't bear to watch his lover suffer, so he finally forced his way through the crowd and stabbed him in the heart."

The women were silent for long moments, their hearts swelling at the sight of Jake sitting in the middle of the grass loving on the two dogs he'd tired out.

"So, what's next?" Lily asked.

"I feel like I'm broken record at saying this, but what do you mean?" Xāda replied with a smile.

Lily laughed after she finished her beer. "Sorry. I have a bad habit of thinking about something and just assuming others know what I'm talking about when I ask a question. I mean with you all. You just gonna live between here and the island? Start a family? What's next?"

"We have already started a family," Xāda replied.

"What??" Lily's head shot sideways to look at Xāda. "Who's pregnant?"

"Somebody's pregnant!?" Mrs. Smith called from the kitchen where she was putting the finishing touches on dessert.

"No, mom!" Xāda called to her. "Nobody's pregnant!" Then, to Lily, she said, "I just meant that the five us are a family now."

"Oh," Lily said, looking sheepish, but also a bit crestfallen. "Sorry."

"That will come, though," Xāda proselytized. "Soon, you'll have nieces and nephews running amok around here. But, to answer your question, according to Jake, there are six other of my sisters scattered throughout the world. Two of which are in immediate danger in Brazil."

"Africa," Jake corrected from the yard. "I thought they were in Brazil, but I was wrong. As soon as the plane is ready, we're going to get them. We've already delayed too long, but it couldn't be helped."

"Yes," the platinum-blonde replied. "Every day we delay is another day they could be hunted down and murdered."

Tatiana poked her head out the back door. She and the others had been helping/learning from Mrs. Smith in the kitchen. "Would you like another beer, my queen?"

"Yes, please, Tatiana," Xāda replied with a warm smile. "And one for Lily as well, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, my queen," Tatiana replied and ducked back into the house. A minute later, the redhead reappeared with two frosty bottles of beer and handed them to Lily and Xāda.

"Thank you, Tatiana," Lily replied with a smile.

"You are welcome, Queen-Sister," Tatiana replied with a smirk and disappeared back into the house.

"Queen-Sister?" Lily asked, turning her head in the direction Tatiana had gone.

"She's simply giving you a title befitting your station. You're the sister of the king," Xāda said, purposely ignoring Lily's gaze to look at Jake. He was moving further back on the property, the two pups hot on his heels.

"That's not all that meant," Lily said, giving Xāda a pointed expression.

Xāda smiled and rolled her eyes. "Okay," Xāda said. "What do you think it meant?"

"It sounded prophetic, somehow," Lily replied. "Like I was going to be inducted into the tribe or something."

Xāda laughed. "You truly are your brother's sister. You're very perceptive. And it's clan, not tribe."

"So that is what it meant?"

Xāda looked pointedly at Lily, causing the younger woman to shrink back slightly. The platinum-blonde threw her legs to the side to sit fully facing the blonde. "Alright. Let me ask you a question, Lily." The back door closed at that moment. "Are you still aroused?"

Lily gasped. A look of utter shock on her face. She opened her mouth to speak but Xāda interrupted her.

"Don't try to lie, Lily. I can smell it on you. I could smell it on you the moment I walked into the room when you were hugging your brother. It was not a result of your excitement at seeing him after thinking him dead."

Lily's mind spun. She couldn't deny it, no. But neither could she admit to the truth. It was deplorable, disgusting, and revolting.

"What would you say if I told you there was a way you could be all but immortal, like the rest of us?" Xāda asked, giving Lily's brain whiplash with her questions. "The same blood that runs in Jake's veins runs in yours. I would say it's highly probable, if not entirely possible."

"I'd say..." Lily cleared her throat, thankful for the change in topic. "I'd say sign me up. It would be damn awesome being Wonder Woman. What would I have to do?" she asked as she took a long pull of her beer.

"Fuck your brother."

Lily gasped as she swallowed. She immediately began to choke and cough, trying to expel the beer she'd just inhaled in her lungs.

Jake looked back from the far side of the backyard. He was at least a hundred yards from the back of the house, if not more. He saw Lily coughing and spluttering as Xāda patted her back affectionately. He wondered what the women were talking about, yet at the same time he didn't want to know. He was just happy they were getting along.