All Comments on 'N is for Nude Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"N" is for Never Stop

Never stop writing like this. A seemless move from the first to the second episode. A wonderful revealing of human and sextual ethics - scary, but possible. A toast to your mature years, which unvales what you have discovered and appropriated through the years, and you said it so very well.

Thanks!!!

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
A brilliant tale!!!

Yet another glimpse of Scorpio44's brilliance! This was so much more than the usual fare we have grown used to at LITEROTICA. Truly a wonderful tale of love making us want more. A tale told so well that it would be a crime not to continue. Outstanding writing SCORPIO! A true fan, Pete.

Happy_To_ReadHappy_To_Readalmost 17 years ago
Thank you

I want to take the time to Thank You. I have greatly enjoyed both segments of this story and hope that there are more to follow. I enjoy the explanations of what Love is to the character in this story. I recall a similar story on this site that explains Love in a very similar way. I believe that reading such stories can help a lot of people understand that it is much better to Love and Trust unconditionally in the very beginning of any relationship. They are a gift from one person to another. A gift that needs to be given freely. If there is a reason to doubt or not, it will come out some time later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing Insights

I am so encouraged by Nick and his point of view. As "pollyanna-ish" as it may seem to some, for me it speaks to an honesty few dare to face. Love costs nothing and asks nothing in return. We each have an endless supply (of love)and yet we hoard it, fear it and watch it waste away.

Thank you for these loving characters. Thank you for the insights of their discovery and thank you for the message.

Please keep going!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Excellent and Entertaining Story

Very erotic writing - good balance of over-the-top yet realistic people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing, Spiritual

Your story reminds me so much of Heinlien's "Stranger In A Strange Land" and Rimmer's "Harrad Experiment".

Sex truly can be such a spiritual experience, if we just surrender to our spiritual side.

Please continue writing this series. I've read few as good as this anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving this story!

I've loved every moment of this story thus far. You are a great story teller but much more! You have moulded a truly beautiful approach to life into a highly erotic but pure and wonderful philosophy. Thank you so much!

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Question?

Sounds familiar...did it start in the rain? LOL! Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just gets better

like the way it is rolling along....plenty of gentle loving....

DadDavisDadDavisalmost 9 years ago
Humorkss

I love this series of stories. The humor is out standing. You write very well.

Thanks

txboyalonetxboyalonealmost 8 years ago
Campground Fun

A delightful story, I read this some times back and really enjoyed the characters and the sex, The man character is a little to good to believe but then you can do that in fiction. Well worth a second read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More crap from a hopelessly incestuous pervert

He switched to scorpio44a because he got tired of being hounded for writing formulated garbage that eventually includes banging his own children. Might want to consider all of his work before you fall into the trap here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous