Nadia and the Necromancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

"Oh," Nadia gasped. "Oh shit."

"Yeah," Rhys whispered. "Graf is going for the amulet, and if he gets it he will become the most powerful necromancer in the world."

#####

Liana's wyvern (Gallant, it was named) was not strong enough to carry all of them, so the party had to hurry up the mountain on foot with it flying overheard, Nadia naked all the while. There was no time to go back for her clothes, and the weather had little effect on her comfort. With a simple spell she could walk naked through a blizzard and feel completely warm, or through a desert and be happily cool. Liana kept giving her dirty looks, as if accusing Nadia of being slutty, which was funny coming from a girl in a thong-bikini made of metal. Little by Little Nadia was truly growing to hate the obnoxious little brat, the way she whined and complained, the way she kept floating around Rhys like he was some kind of god. It was obvious that her cherry was aching to get popped by him. She was begging to get picked, but Nadia knew why Rhys hadn't yet. Hunting Graf was too important, so he must have been delaying his epic pussy beat-down of Liana for later. Poor stud, Nadia thought, his big balls must be so blue.

"Look out!" Rhys suddenly shouted. "The necromancer left residual troops!"

Nadia looked to were Rhys was pointing, right down the narrow length of a rocky crevice that they were going to pass through. Bony arms and skulls were erupting from the ground, living corpses carrying weapons and covered in rusty scraps of armor. The leathery points of one's ears told Nadia that it had been an elf in life, whereas another was so stout and broad that it had to have been a dwarf. Obviously Graf hadn't been picky about where he got his corpses.

"And up there," Liana screamed, "in the sky!"

Somehow, on decayed wings of brittle bones and moldy feathers, flew a flock of reanimated vultures, their razor-sharp beaks snapping with hunger. Some of the moldy sky-born things were not just birds though. Some had claws and fangs, and whip-like tails that snapped in the wind. Gargoyles. Graf had summoned his own gargoyles.

"Nadia and I will take the ones on the ground," Rhys said, unsheathing his massive bastard-sword. "Liana, get on Gallant and keep those fliers from getting close."

Liana nodded. She turned and whistled sharply for her wyvern. Gallant had been floating through the air not far behind, but suddenly he came gliding down over her with incredibly speed. Liana simply lifted one of her gracefully thin arms and grabbed the side of her wyvern's saddle; her slender body stylishly pole-vaulting up onto the back of her beast. Gallant flapped his wings and took to the skies, his heavy body crashing right into the densest part of the flock while Liana lashed out with her silver spear. From that single attack over a dozen zombie-vultures were destroyed, broken apart into pieces to small to be sustained by magic, and one gargoyle fell from the sky with a slit throat.

Then Liana did something amazing. She through her spear, her only weapon, and it darted through the sky like a silver lightning-bolt, impaling three gargoyles and killing them. Then, with no more than a wave of her hand, Liana yelled "RETURN!" and the spear came back to her.

"Not bad," Nadia huffed to herself bitterly. She looked back to see that Rhys was already charging into the fray, deftly swinging his huge bastard-sword with both hands, fluidly allowing each attack to melt into the next one. With one mighty swing he cut three of the zombies in half like they were nothing more than stalks of wheat, and even as they slashed at his body he let them, knowing that there rusted weapons would shatter against his carbonized steel armor. But as he fought the zombies began to throw themselves at him, and more bony hands erupted from the ground to seize his ankles. With the heavy pommel of his sword and his armored fists he beat them back, shattering skulls and snapping bones like twigs.

Nadia saw the greater threat then. The zombie-elf and the zombie-dwarf were not fodder like the others. The elf was knocking an arrow into a bow made of elfwood, a substance so pure that it wouldn't rot even after hundreds of years, and the dwarf was covered from head to toe in volcanic-steel armor, one of the strongest materials in the world. The zombie-dwarf charged at Rhys, swinging a titanic warhammer that could have easily crushed the knight's steel breastplate like an egg, and the elf was pulling back its bow for a fatal shot.

"Pussy," Nadia cried. "Take the archer!"

A black shadow flashed across the rock-face of the crevice, and Pussy materialized behind the archer in the form of a naked girl, albeit with one hand distorted into a series of razor-sharp claws. Pussy swiped faster than could be seen, and for a moment it looked as if nothing had happened at all, until the elf's bowstring snapped with a musical 'twang,' and then its body fell to the ground in three perfectly sliced pieces.

The dwarf was mere yards away from Rhys, and the knight was too immobilized by a hundred bony arms grabbing at him to evade. Nadia leapt onto a rock, her naked body rising above the battle like a sensual flag, and she began to sway her form with erotic and hateful suggestion. Her body began to radiate heat, glistening with sweat, and her green eyes became orange and yellow like the fires of a forge.

"Remember," she chanted. "Remember the forge." She was speaking towards the dwarf, but her magic was commanding his armor. The heavy plates of volcanic-steel began to grow hot, so hot that began to glow red, and then orange, and rapidly exploding into a blinding shade of yellow. The dwarf's armor combusted with flames, remembering that day it came from the lava-fueled forges of the dwarven volcano-smiths. The heat was too much for the magic holding the zombie together, and as a spout of flame erupted from the dwarf's visor its body was reduced to ash.

Nadia continued to sweep her arms and hips as if dancing, and with every thrust of her hips a low-burning wave of flame swept around Rhys, reducing the animated remains binding him to ash and dust. Rhys broke free and with a few last swings of his sword the last of the zombies were cut down.

There was a heavy, wet thud as a gargoyle's bloody body landed nearby, impaling itself on a jagged rock. Nadia looked up to see that the last of the fliers had been dispatched, and between Liana's spear and Gallant's sharp talons not one of the gargoyles had survived.

Liana brought Gallant in for a landing behind Rhys, who was talking off his helmet and panting with exhaustion. Although he was still a mighty warrior and an even mightier lover, he was not as young as he used to be.

"We have to keep going," Rhys gasped. "We have to get to the Necropolis of Natalia von Nippel before he does. Otherwise . . . otherwise," the knight struggled to stay on his feet, falling to one knee. He had been travelling for many days in full armor and without a steed, and that effort was taking its toll on him.

"We can chase after Graf in the morning," Nadia said, pressing her naked body against the knight's armored chest. "We'll just be marching to our deaths in this state. Let's look for a spot to make camp, alright?" Her green eyes sparkled as she looked up into his handsome, rugged face, and she kissed him gently on the lips.

Liana didn't seem to like that. She scooted her slender body between Rhys and Nadia's heaving breasts, even bumping her hip into Nadia to push her away.

"This criminal is right Sir Rhys," Liana cooed, wrapping her thin arms around his neck. "Why don't we rest for the night? I hear running water nearby. I can help you out of all this armor and we can take a bath together. Won't that feel nice after travelling for so long?"

Liana was wiggling her tight little ass like a horny dancer grinding against a pole for the first time, and Rhys grunted as he tried to suppress his arousal. Nadia could only imagine how much his cock must hurt, no doubt swelling to a thick ten inches of length with so little room in that armored codpiece of his. Rhys looked to Nadia with a look of distress, and there was a clear understanding between them. Rhys wanted to fuck this little tart, he wanted to put her pussy down so hard she wouldn't be able to get up again for days, but if he did that than they'd be short one fighter, and it was obvious that they were going to need everything they could get to fight Graf.

"Liana, sweetie-pie, why don't we let Rhys rest alone? I'll go take a bath with you," Nadia said, wrapping her arms around Liana's slender waist and gently tugging her away from Rhys.

"What?" Liana whined. "But I don't want to be alone with you , you-GUMPH!" Liana choked as Nadia inserted a finger into the girl's mouth.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh. Hush now little baby," Nadia said in the absolute most condescending tone she could possibly manage. "Let's get you out of this slutty little outfit of yours and dunk you in some cold water. I think you need it." No doubt, Nadia thought. The heat coming from between Liana's legs was enough to melt a stick of butter.

Nadia led Liana towards the sound of the water, strongly gripping the young woman's tight buttocks with one hand. She turned around and gave Rhys a suggestive little wink, her saucy body language very clearly saying "Have fun masturbating, stud." Rhys grimaced back. He was already unbuckling his armor to free his turgid cock and flog himself into a state of relief, and he swore to himself that once the amulet was safe and Graf was dealt with, that he was going to fuck those two sluts so hard he'd put them into comas.

#####

As luck would have it the sound of water led them not to a cold, trickling stream of ice-melt, but instead rewarded them with a steamy, bubbling hot-spring. Nadia gasped and charged forward with such enthusiasm that she actually knocked Liana over, the poor girl landing in a pile of mud. Liana whined about something but Nadia wasn't listening, she was too busy lowering her naked, dirty, sweat-stained body into the soothing waters of the hot-spring, immediately feeling all of her tension melting away.

Liana continued to whine to herself, mumbling about Rhys and Nadia and Zombies, as she shimmied out of her skimpy armor, letting the tiny mithril plates that covered her vulva and nipples slip off. Nadia looked the girl over with a slightly jealous sneer, unable to deny what a fresh little peach she was. Liana's body was spotless and smooth, her skin stretched tight over her slender but toned musculature, and her breasts although small were so perky that the nipples looked ready to jump off. And when Nadia saw the Wyvern-Knight's hairless little pussy her mouth watered. Soft, smooth, and as pink as a piece of candy, it looked too good not to eat. No doubt that tight little sugar-pouch was going to look a lot different once Rhys's fat cock was done with it.

Liana whimpered as she slipped into the hot water, her sensitive skin prickling with goose-bumps before relaxing. There wasn't much room in the pool, and so the two women found themselves practically sitting on top of one another, Liana's golden head resting between Nadia's heaving breasts. Although they were like two ornery bitches fighting over the same bone, for a good while the two beauties were content to just relax and soak, and when the heat of the water began to arouse them Nadia moved her hands over Liana's small breasts and began to massage them, which Liana did not protest despite some restless wiggling. Nadia almost unconsciously let her hands glide lower and lower down Liana's toned stomach, until one hand was cupping the girl's hairless pussy and the other was caressing her own.

Liana let out a soft moan and stiffened in Nadia's grasp. "I . . . I'm going to let Rhys take my virginity tonight," she gasped with relief, her shoulders softening from the joy of finally saying it out loud. The sexual tension that had been building in her body for days had been driving her insane, and although she instinctually understood that only a proper fucking would relieve her pain, she hadn't really admitted it until just now.

Nadia sneered, and started to graze her thumb over Liana's small clit. "Sweetie, do you really think now is the best time for that? The fate of the entire world possibly hangs in the balance of our quest. I'm sure your cherry can wait a few more days."

"No . . . no," Liana sighed dreamily, gently grinding her pussy against Nadia's hand. "I can't wait. What if we're killed, what if we fail? I'm not going to die a virgin. I'm going to crawl into Rhys tent tonight and give myself to him. He won't turn me away. I've seen the way he looks at me. I hear him flogging that big stick of his at night, and I know it's because of me. Poor stud. I'm going to end both of our suffering tonight."

Nadia groaned. She had to talk the little skank out of this somehow. "Honey . . . why don't you let me relieve you? No one knows the secrets of a woman's body like another woman," she said, picking up the pace of her teasing; now gliding her entire palm over Liana's swelling vaginal lips.

Liana moaned and leaned back, pushing her body against Nadia's, but then she pushed Nadia's hands away. She leaned back and gave Nadia a soft kiss, and then emerged from the steaming bath, her body glistening like a stature made of polished copper.

"No. I'm going to Rhys's tent right now and ending this," Liana said, strutting through the fading light with a confident sense of certainty. She picked up the small pieces of her armor but did not put them on, choosing to return camp naked and wafting with steam.

Nadia bit the tip of her thumb to stop from screaming. There had to be some way of stopping this little slut from ruining everything, and it wasn't just the quest Nadia was worried about. She had never been jealous before when Rhys took some other woman to bed, mostly because Nadia took plenty to bed herself, but when she was with Rhys she wanted it to just be the two of them. They were lovers, they were equals, and every other bitch involved was just a fun little toy for the night, meant to be played with, broken, and then thrown away. It seemed that Liana was becoming something of a pupil for Rhys, and if he popped her cherry there was no doubt in Nadia's mind that they would begin a serious, personal, and deeply sexual relationship with one another.

There had to be something she could do . . . and there was. Nadia snapped her fingers and laughed wickedly to herself.

#####

Liana was just around the bend from camp, where Rhys and that big cock of his were waiting. She could faintly hear him masturbating; strong, masculine grunts echoing in the cannon along with the sound of a heavy piece of wood being vigorously polished. Liana licked her lips and giggled a little. She knew Rhys was about to get something a lot more satisfying than a gruff climax provoked from self-flagellation.

"Oh Liana," a mocking voice came from being. "I think I've found someone even more suited to pop that little pink cherry of yours."

Liana groaned and turned around, not at all surprised to see Nadia standing there naked and with a saucy pose at the other end of the crevice, except there was the most disturbing and sadistic smile on her face as well. And then Liana saw what was behind Nadia. Gallant!

Her wyvern was treading forward on its furled wings and bow-legs, slithering slightly across the rocky ground like a giant crocodile. There was something wrong with him though. His eyes which were usually dark green were now milky and opaque. He was breathing heavily, and his heavy tongue dangled from his fang-filled maw, slathered with copious aments of sticky saliva. Then he reared up, and Liana saw the most horrifying thing of all: Gallant's erect penis. Her wyvern had always been mightily hung, like a champion horse, but she had never seen her beast this aroused. Three feet of bulging, pulsing flesh protruded from the beast's groin, the leathery foreskin pulled so far back that it looked ready to snap.

"Gallant . . . Gallant!" Liana cried. "What's wrong? What did you do to him, you bitch!" Liana yelled at Nadia, instinctually reaching for her spear, but she had left it at camp. She gasped realizing that she was naked as well, and without her armor she'd have no protection from Nadia's magic.

"Oh, I just let all of his sexual tension out," Nadia snickered. " A little hypnotism and any living thing can become a horny fuck-freak. I figured why should you be the only one to have fun tonight, slut?"

Liana quickly tried to slip her armor back on, but Nadia was so much faster than her. The sorceress snapped her fingers and Liana felt her body being lifted into the air, only to be slammed back into the ground. Liana barked in pain as her she let go of her armor. Although there were tears in her eyes she looked up to see Nadia squatting above her, the witch's wet pussy hovering not far about her face.

"Don't fight it sweetie. I know you want this," Nadia snickered, leaning down and forcing a humiliating, tongue-filled kiss onto the slender knight. Liana wanted to bite down but she was too stunned, and before she could react Nadia pulled away with a wet 'smack' and then spat their mixed saliva across Liana's face.

Nadia stood back up and grabbed Liana's golden hair, dragging her up into a standing position, only to then violently throw her against a waist-high mound of grassy earth, the knight's pristine breasts sinking into the mud while her perky buttocks rose above her head. It was in this compromising position that Nadia held her, pushing down against Liana's back while roughly exploring between the knight's legs with her other hand. Nadia cupped Liana's vagina again and squeezed it, provoking forth a gush of juice as if she were squeezing an orange. Nadia brought her wet fingers up to her lips and licked them, sucking the sweet sex from her fingers with relish.

"Mmmm," Nadia hummed. My, aren't you delicious, and so wet. Good thing too, because I don't think all the lube and grease in the world could prepare a woman for a monster like that," she said referring to Gallant's three feet of gut-busting brutality, "so you're probably going to need all the help you can get."

Liana looked over her shoulder with big, tear-filled blue eyes and saw that Gallant was now looming over them both, his furled wings propping against the crevice wall, his battering-ram of a dick hanging above her naked body. A single drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip of his urethra and fell onto Liana's back, and she gasped at how hot it was, her skin almost scorching from the sexual fluid.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Liana cried, looking up into Nadia's sadistic face in desperate terror.

"You mean other than the fact that I'm a total bitch?" Nadia snickered. "Well there is one other reason," she said, grabbing a handful of Liana's hair and then slamming her face-first into the muddy grass. "Because . . . Rhys . . . is . . . MINE!!"

Nadia grabbed Liana's wrists and plunged them deep into the mud, using her magic to bury them half-way up to her elbows, and then hardening the earth around her so that it became less like mud and more like hard, sucking clay. Nadia slipped free easily though, but Liana was left bound to the earth with her ass up and legs kicked wide up, leaving her juicy pink cherry defenseless.

Nadia crawled on tip of Liana's back and leaned down, shoving her mouth against Liana's pussy and taking long, hard licks with her devilish tongue, provoking a further flood of juice from the slender girl. She then leaned back up and took a hold of Gallant mammoth cock, the helmet of which nearly as big as a cantaloupe. The meat was so thick and stiff that it really did feel like she was holding a piece of wood, but she stroked it anyway and kissed the tip, running tongue along the long cum-slit, and scooping a small dollop of wyvern pre-cum into her mouth. It was hot, very hot, but strangely tasty. She didn't swallow it though, instead preferring to turn around and spit it out across the back of Liana's head, soaking her hair with the sticky spunk.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers