All Comments on 'Nadia - My Gorgeous Escort!'

by WillyBoyIsHere

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

The really sad part of this is that he had to pay 1000 pounds to get something that a "real" girlfriend would have supplied as part of their relationship. But this pathetic guy, who obviously can't really afford to pay this sort of money, has to pay because over the last 5 years he hasn't been able to attract/get a real girlfriend. So sad.

WillyBoyIsHereWillyBoyIsHereover 1 year agoAuthor

LenardSpencer, Thanks for your sympathy, but I have to remind you, this is a story. Pure fiction. It was inspired by a Romanian actress - that is the only bit of fact.

Another point, there are many men who have desires that have never been fulfilled - and they go to sex workers. I don't think you can dismiss them all as 'pathetic'.

Some sex workers specialise in disabled clients - that is to be applauded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blimey - I had a Romanian escort a few year ago - you aren't in Birmingham, are you?

I can't remember her name, but the description is remarkably similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had the pleasure of getting to know many of the girls at 'Penny's Tonal Therapy' in Birmingham. Several were Romanian girls - all very beautiful - and they were extremely obliging with their favours.

This story took me back to those great times!

I am too old now, and too strapped for cash to avail myself of their delights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I notice a comment pouring scorn on the fictional character for paying for sex. There are several reasons why paying for escorts does not seem to me to be deserving of criticism.

There are men who find it extremely difficult to attract women. Perhaps they are not conventionally 'good looking', or are shy, or have a disability. The disability could be physical or mental. I know an autistic chap who visits sex-workers. Should these men go their whole lives without sex?

Companionship. I know men who got divorced and do not want to go through the whole 'relationship' experience ever again. Some have formed friendships with their escorts – plenty of great sex and no strings attached.

Attractiveness. I had a look at the actress who inspired this story. She is beautiful. I would guess that only a very small percentage of men ever get to have sex with a woman as beautiful as she.

In conclusion, I find nothing wrong with paying for sex. If you want to do it – go ahead!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous