Nadia Pt. 02: The Seduction Begins

Story Info
Going to the concert, with her ugly tormentor.
857 words
4.1
7.3k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers

"yes?"

"yes, Tom, it's all right.."

"I took a bath and now I'm resting."

"yes, of course, yes, me too.."

Nadia was in no mood to talk to Thomas on the phone, especially at that moment when she was exhausted and at the same time in a state of tension.. all she wanted to do was sit on her couch and relax.

On the contrary, Thomas seemed inclined to talk of hours.. and that's what he did. He went on talking and talking.. with Nadia dizzy and feeling trapped in a situation she didn't know how to manage.

As the only way to end this call at last, was to accept Thomas's proposal, for a concert which that evening he proposed to her that they should attend together.

With no special mood, Nadia started preparing for her outing with Thomas. She really had no idea what to wear..

She finally chose a backless dress, while making a discreet make-up.

Even if because of fatigue she did not feel like it, she was the most beautiful girl in the city.. and the choice of clothing flattered her even more..

She was almost ready when she heard a horn from a machine. She went out to the balcony and saw that it was Thomas who was already waiting for her downstairs, 15 minutes earlier than their appointment.

She hastily packed her bag and went down the steps quickly to keep him from waiting..

As soon as he saw her, Thomas immediately got horny. He gave her an embrace that passed the limits of friendliness, and kissed her twice crossly, but very near her lips.

Nadia, before getting on the bike, noticed that Thomas was wearing the same clothes as in the morning.. his smell had not changed for the better too.

This did not prevent her from hugging him tightly during the ride, as she had always had a fear of machines..

There were not too many people at the concert.. however, Thomas was stuck on Nadia and lost no chance for accidental touching while they were talking.

As soon as the concert began, he went behind her and hugged her..

Nadia realized that she would spend hours in this uncomfortable position and felt a stir in her stomach.

As the concert progressed.. and Nadia had become somewhat accustomed to the unhappy feeling of the body of Thomas, which was clinging constantly behind her.. she felt something that upset her.

Without giving any reason, Thomas kissed her behind her ear.. and then he kissed her again.. and again.. more intense and lasting.

Seeing that there was no reaction from Nadia, who continued to watch the concert unexpectedly, Thomas keep kissing even more vigorously..

He hugged her even more tightly, groped her, while at the same time he kissed her passionately, sniffing and licking her shoulders, neck, back and cheeks.

Nadia was freaking out.. she felt his touch everywhere, and was filled with his sweat and drool.

Nadia was a girl with principles.. She had never allowed herself to flirt in public. Not even with her boyfriend.. especially with Thomas..!! an ugly greaser she'd just met.

She wanted to disappear and in some magical way end her torture.

Eventually, the concert was over. People started to leave, but Thomas was still there and he kept holding her tightly in his arms, giving her kisses, sniffs and kisses at random points on her body.

Nadia's thoughts were confusing.. she began to think they would stay there forever..!!

After a few minutes.. while the place was empty, Thomas realized they couldn't wait any longer, so he took her by the hand and they went to his motorbike.

There, before they went up, he hugged her and began to kiss her again. She accepted it passively, while she found that she had not said a word for hours..

"Thomas, it's been an exhausting day for me today, I'm very sleepy, I need to sleep, please take me home."

Thomas smiled and pointed to his cheek.. Nadia understood and immediately gave him the best kiss she could.. long enough to be unflattering, juicy and with a discreet but very erotic sound.

Although she had a sexy body, a beautiful face, bright hair, soft skin.. her lips were probably her strongest point.

With a smile of satisfaction, Thomas at last climbed into the motor, and they started for home.

Nadia felt lucky, as she feared it would delay her longer until he finally made a decision to leave and let her go home.

They exchanged of course some last hugs for several minutes, while Thomas took care to fill her face, shoulders and neck with kisses once more.

"I had a wonderful time," Nadia lied..

"thank you very much for getting me home," and she gave him one last of her lovely kisses on the cheek.

Thomas got horny even more and went for the first time to kiss her directly on the mouth!

This was the red line for Nadia, who immediately turned her face to the side..

"please, Thomas, no.. I have a boyfriend," she said.. and she ran home without looking back..

greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers