Nadia Pt. 06: Fall Deeper...

Story Info
Nadia fall deeper and permanently dominated.
779 words
3.64
4.9k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers

The next days, change Nadia's life permanently..

She closed to herself, stop communication with other people, stop attending her school.. the only person she had contact with, was her rapist Thomas.

They talked via messages and phone, many times in the day.. and they also had closer contact when Thomas visited her apartment, or when he calls his whore to visit his.

The idea of saying "no" to any of Thomas requests (..orders) was now completely out of Nadia's mind. She instantly obey everything Thomas tell her.. She even couldn't make any own choice without his permission.

Nadia in some way, start feeling comfortable in this uncomfortable situation.. It was simple, as long as she kept Thomas satisfied and happy, she will not have any problems.

Everything was going well until this morning..

Thomas relaxing in the couch of Nadia's place, drinking his coffee, while she licking his sweat balls.

Then suddenly Nadia's phone start ringing..

Of course she didn't stop worshiping her rapist balls. It was Thomas who pick her phone..

"What the fuck is this..??" Thomas yell..

"What Master?" Nadia respond submissively and continue kissing the bottom of his balls, making small moaning noises.

"Its your ex boyfriend calling, you whore! Didn't tell you to block him..??"

"But Thomas.. I did blocked him! The very moment you tell me to do so.. I promise"

"So what is this.." Said Thomas and show the mobile to Nadia..

"Oooh.. he called me via viber! Oh my God.. I forgot to block him there too.. Haven't made it on propose.. I swear.. I just forgot.."

SLAP!

Thomas was beating Nadia in regular base the last days.. For any reason, or for no reason at all.

Today was something different..

He act really really brutal to her. The damage inflicted to Nadia, was affect her body for a long time and affect her personality permanently.

From this day she accept completely and without question or other thought, that she is not a human being any more. She is just an object, a Thomas property.. If he decided to kill her, she will accept it with no resistance.. and her last words would be a love confession to him.

She gave up and surrender.

So things escalate fast the next days..

Nadia gave up her school and start working as a waitress.

She also work as Thomas maid, cleaning his house daily.

She also work as his whore too.. always available to fuck or use her the way he like.

She change all her social, deleting past photos and keep only photos and clips with Thomas.. expressing publicly her deep love for him in every single post.

She gave him the keys of her apartment.

She gave him all her passwords.

She didn't fall in love with Thomas.. He was raping her, he was short, fat and ugly.. with the even ugliest part of him to be his character.

She just couldn't manage the situation. Yes she was a natural submissive, even masochist.. and maybe this was an explanation. Or just suffered from the Stockholm syndrome..

On the other hand, Thomas has no limits. He always asking more and more form his victim girlfriend. He methodically break her personality.. forcing her to make love confessions many times a day. To apologies to him, to beg him, to thank him, to obey him.

He even start dominating Nadia financially.. taking all her credit cards, her e banking codes, collecting the hard earned cash of her job, even the money her parents send monthly to support her.

Nadia obey to all of this like a robot.. feeling satisfied with his rewards for her good behavior.

Rewards was like..

- Beating less brutal than usually does

- Letting her worship his asshole, or drink his piss

- Eat his leftovers, lick his shoes, shallow his cam and spit, etc..

Before a few months, Nadia was a young extremely beautiful and smart girl, who start a new life full of dreams.

Now all that dreams have forgotten. She is still the most beautiful woman, but her character and behavior have changed. She is unable to act or think.. she absolutely depend on Thomas. She deeply believe that if Thomas one day dump her, she ll be helpless without his guidance. She ll be lost.

Thomas eventually become the only person who trust. The only person who respect. The only person who matters for her.

This thoughts was interrupted by a loud fart of Thomas, who was snoring next to her at her bed. She immediately open her eyes, put her face close to him, and start kissing softly his chest, for the rest of the night..

greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers