Nadia Pt. 07: The Next Step

Story Info
Thomas decide to escalate his domination.
815 words
3.67
4.8k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers

"You have to find a second job.." Thomas announce looking down to his whore

Nadia was surprised but she continue licking his feet.

"Your salary is not enough.. and your parents send only for our basic expenses."

"I have so many plans.. cant wait" Thomas added.

After a loud kiss on the big toe of his left foot, Nadia took a break from the worshiping she forced into and ask..

"What do you mean Master?"

"What's so difficult to understand you brainless dumb?"

"I mean.. what job. I spent almost all my day at the cafe already."

"I know.."

"We gain about 1000$ every month form my job.. and almost 500 plus from my parents.. I think is good enough for both of us Master."

"No it isn't.. and I know a way to make a lot lot more and faster."

"Which way..??"

"The only way bitch! Don't play the stupid to me.."

"I really have no idea how.."

"Ok I ll explain to you.."

"There is a guy.. He have shown some of your photos and a few clips.."

"But Thomas, you promised.."

"Shut up!"

"Sorry Master."

"So this guy is very interested to have a close contact with you. You know.."

"And believe me.. he has a lot of money..!! He ll pay me well."

"Closer contact?" Ask Nadia shyly

"Yes.. closer contact! Maybe just a blowjob do the work."

Nadia was speechless..

After 2 minutes that both of them remain silent, she finally ask..

"Are you talking seriously?"

"Of course!"

"You know I don't like to share you, but the money is really good."

"Oh my god.."

"Don't start complaining.. I haven't decide it yet! but its a good opportunity for easy money.."

"Kiss!" ordered Thomas rising his foot again..

And Nadia obey her rapist for one more time.

A few days had passed and Thomas didn't mention the thought of whoring around Nadia. She of course was socked.. and couldn't stop thinking about it. She felt really frightened just in the small possibility..

After a very tough day, Nadia finally complete her job and was walking to her home. In her way she caused an accident.. Two cars hit each other, cause the drivers lost focus while staring at her beauty..

She could have all the world in her feet.. and instead of that, she has become a humble pet slave of this jerk Thomas.. who keep rape, humiliate, take advantage of her and breaking her personality to the point of no return.

When she entered home, she immediately call him.. to give her report and to express her deep devotion and love. She always thought that saying "I love you" is a very serious phrase.. and she never used it before..

But with Thomas, everything change. She keep making love confessions to him countless times every single day.. with every possible way.

"I love you Thomas.. I really do."

"I know whore"

"You are the reason I breath.."

"Hmm.."

"Please Thomas my love.. I miss you so much. You haven't rape me for almost 24 hours."

"Yes bitch, I am busy you know.."

"Oh.. master"

"If you didn't act like a stupid baby we would have now plenty of free time.. and money!"

Nadia stop breath and stay silent.. Her worst nightmare was in front of her again.

"What happen Nadia?" Ask Thomas with a small laughter

"You really scared eh?"

"Oh GOD yes.. I am really really scared just with the thought of another man touching me Sir."

"I am yours and yours only.. Your property! I belong to you.."

"You belong to me, to do as I pleased?"

"Of course master."

"Hmm ok then, its done! I made my decision."

"What do you mean?"

"You ll do it! You ll blow this guy and we will collect his money.. It ll take just a few minutes."

"Oh Thomas.."

"Haha come on my little one, stop complaining and tell me.."

"I love you.."

"And?"

"And I belong to you.."

"And?"

"And I ll always do whatever you tell me to do! Anything and everything for my Master."

"Good girl.."

When Nadia goes to her bed alone this night, she couldn't stop thinking..

She really had to do something, she need someone to help her.. She couldn't fight this alone, but she haven't anyone else. The only person in her life was Thomas.. Her rapist, tormentor and exploiter. She even stop communicate with her parents.. just the few basics so they keep sending her (him) money.

Nadia felt so helpless..

The smell of Thomas was feeling her room, from the countless wet fucks which took place there. The smell of his cigarettes was feeling the room too..

She suddenly saw a dirty shirt of Thomas thrown in her floor. She picked it, smell it, close her eyes.. and lost in her masochistic subspace, start masturbate herself moaning her masters name.

greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers