Nadia Pt. 09: Nadia Visits Therapist

Story Info
Therapist helps Nadia to rebel.
1.3k words
3.64
2.9k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers

"How long this happen?"

"It started about 4 months ago."

"And the beatings?"

"Last 2 in regular basis."

"How often?"

"Almost daily.."

It was very difficult for Nadia to talk about this, but she finally found the courage to visit a therapist.. Someone to help her get away of this terrible situation with Thomas.

Visiting the therapist, was already the first small step, for her rebellion.. It was her first ever act did it herself without asking Thomas permission first. The first one hiding from him too.

She meanwhile did her best to keep these visits secret, so she had become even more submissive to Thomas. She acted like she was completely smitten to him.. Served him in every possible way, always with a smile in her face and always in a way to keep him horny and satisfied.

Thomas on the other hand, push things as far as he could.. and always pushed it a little more. He collared Nadia.. permanently while indoors. He start tying her, using new toys like butt plugs and made her eat in a pet plate on the floor.

He also added to his collection a lot, lot.. of new photos and videos.. with Nadia in every possible or impossible situation.

- Licking his feet

- Drinking his piss

- Making love confessions

- Brutally fucked

- Spitted on face

- Slapped, kicked, trampled

- Walking her with a leash

- Even making her a pony to ride

He also started an only fans page of Nadia, with not may members, but with some of them to be really hooked by her beauty.. So the extra money he collect was not bad.

Nadia accept all this humiliation, without complain.. She even express her gratitude, confessing to Thomas how much she love to work for him and to give him all her money.

Thomas got horny with this statement.. He laughed and then he start beating.. very hard. Very very hard. Until Nadia pass out..

Beatings was not the only daily habit.. Another one was the ass lickings.. For hours.. every single day. It was the way Nadia should wake her master up in the morning and the way to relax him before sleep in the night.

She was so lost in this smell and taste of Thomas asshole, that she romanticize it. She from one point and then, couldn't even get horny without this..

Living like a slave, in collar, serving her master was the way Nadia spend all her day. She even stopped from her job, cause the money from the page Thomas made for her was more than enough. Of course she not even think once about her school..

The only situation to be outdoor, was always with Thomas.. for a coffee for example.. While been there, she just tongue kiss with him the entire time. Kisses stop only for a few seconds, just to tell him how deeply in love she is.. and then the kissing continue! In a public shameless way.

There was one more, secret situation for Nadia to go out..

To visit her therapist, once a week.

"If you want to do something, you must do it now! Or you ll end up serving Thomas for the rest of your life."

"I know but.. how? I cant..!!"

"Do you love him?"

"Oh god no..!! Of course no.. He is the worst nightmare I 've ever had."

"So? You are scared of him?"

"Not just scared.. I am terrorized."

"And the orgasms? Why you cam uncontrollably every time he abuse you."

"I don't now.. I cant help it.. Its my body reaction."

"You masturbate for him too.."

"Yes I do."

"For him only?"

"Absolutely."

"You find him hot?"

"Objectively no.. He is a very ugly man, you see his picture."

"Yes I see him, I never judge the person from appearance, but you definitely are out of his league.."

Nadia stop talking and lost in her thoughts for some seconds.

"You suffering in Stockholm syndrome.. Its not easy to break free, but the sooner you try it, the better possibility to success."

"I don't know if I can.. Even if I run away of Thomas, I don't know if I can survive alone. He is making all decision for me, he feed me, he discipline me, he protect me, he allows me to breath, of course he beat me too.. Oooh god he beat me so much, so very much."

"You managed to live alone and make your own decision before meet Thomas."

"I cant even remember my life before Thomas. I am another person now.. This man dominated my existence in every possible way."

"Do you hate him..?"

"No."

"Is this a honest answer, or you don't dare to even spell the truth?"

"I really don't hate him.. maybe I did in some point, but now I don't feel this way."

"How do you feel about him now?"

"First of all I fear him, more than you can imagine.."

"Go on.."

"I also respect him.. I for some reason want to make his life more comfortable, while my own life is a mess.. Maybe to keep him happy so the beatings become less brutal."

"Are you happy with him?"

"Most of the time, no.."

"There are moments you are?"

"Yes sometimes, when he is satisficed with my actions."

"And his satisfaction is your happiness."

"Yes.. Oh god, sorry I got horny again.. I don't know what happening to me.."

Nadia left a deep moan and start crying in shame..

"Session is over my dear.. I ll see you next week. Please think about everything we talked, you must act as soon as possible.."

"Thank you, I appreciate your help. And deep in me I know what the right thing is."

"Then do it! Do it now..!!"

"How?"

"Listen.. my benefit would be you to stay in this situation for ever, suffering in Thomas hands and visit me to cry and pay every week. But you are such a wonderful girl.. I am really sad to see you doing this to yourself and I really care to help you."

"So what I am supposed to do?"

"You ll disappear immediately. No good byes, no explanation, no any contact with him. You ll leave the house, I ll take care of it with a lawyer.. You ll close your social, change your phone number and you ll return to your parents, starting a new life."

"What I ll told them.."

"My advice is always tell the truth! But I know how embarrassing will be for you.. So you ll just tell them that your school wasn't what you expect. Instead of start a wrong career, you decide to make a change.."

Nadia stayed there.. thinking.

"I know it is difficult, but when you decide to do it, everything will be easier."

"What about Thomas?"

"You ll suffer for some time, maybe years.. But you eventually will move on."

They hugged confirm this way their deal! Nadia had made her decision.. She will leave city at this very moment.

"I ll miss our sessions.."

"I know dear, you can call me whenever you want! I am very proud of you.."

"I ll miss Thomas too.."

"Of course you will.."

"I ll never have sex with anyone else.. I will not even masturbate in any other thought."

Nadia burst in tears again..

"Oooh God why it is so difficult, why I love him so much?"

"We have to discus this as soon as you arrive in your village. When you return call me and I ll help you, trust me! Every thing will be ok."

In her way back, Nadia was lost in her thoughts.. She made the right choice? She ll manage to stay strong? She ll find the courage to make a new beginning..??

She suddenly felt a vibration. It was a message in her mobile..

greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers