Nadia Pt. 08: Nadia got beaten

Story Info
Thomas mercilessly beat his slut.
821 words
3.42
6.3k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers

Nadia never felt easy in this uniform.. She was dressed like a maid, a.. very sexy and slutty maid, cleaning every inch of Thomas house again. She was used in the very short skirt, or her visible boobs, but she could never used to heels.. Oooh god, why they should be so high.

"Come here slut!" Thomas yelled from the next room.

Nadia immediately stop her cleaning and run to her Master.

"Suck."

She drop to her knees and start worshipping, his dick, his balls, his asshole, while moaning his name and whispering love confessions and compliments.

After a good 20 minutes of this, Thomas got super horny.. and when he become horny, he become violent too..

He grab Nadia's hair, pulling her head away from his ass and slap it.

And slap it more.. and more.. and more.. really hard!

Nadia was lost and defenseless.. She just stay there accepting her punishment.

And the beating continued..

And the beating escalated..

Thomas pull out his belt and start whipping Nadia's bare back.

"Oooh GOD, no more please!" Nadia protest, crying uncontrollably, but without move or try to defend herself.

She was taller than him, more fit than him, maybe even stronger than him.. but she couldn't even think now that is capable of react against her Master.

If he decided to beat her to death.. she will have absolutely no right to even complain about it. She was his property..

Lost in her thoughts, in her pain and in her masochistic subspace, Nadia stay there for the next minutes accepting Thomas welts in silence.

When Thomas hand was tired, he throw his belt and start ass fuck his victim. In a brutal merciless way..

Nadia suffering, in any possible way she could think. Yes he had used her so many times before, but this one was extremely painful.

With a loud moan, Thomas empty his sperm in Nadia's ass and collapse exhausted on top of her.

She on the other hand, was a complete mess.. Physically and spiritually..

She couldn't even think.. just feel.. feel the pain in her face, her back, her ass, feel the weight of her Master who smother her with his fat body, feeling their mixed sweat and the smell of their bodies.

They stay there for a few minutes, without speak.. they just breath heavily.

"Let me check you.." Finally Thomas said

He helped Nadia who had hard time to even move.. and made her stand.

"Omg you are a mess, baby.."

"I hit you too much this time."

Nadia didn't respond, just start crying again in a low voice.

"Come here.." Say Thomas softly and hug her victim.

Nadia hug him back, in a tender lovingly way..

"Why I beat you slut?"

"I don't know Master.." She whisper with a mix of fear and ecstasy..

They start kissing..

A deeply kiss with tongue.

"There is always a reason.. even if you cant figure it out"

"Yes master.."

"You will not ask me?"

"I don't know.. should I?

"Hahaha.. you are too scared! Hahaha"

"Sorry master."

"Don't be.. its not your fault, you are so beautiful, but so airhead.. we cant have it all in this life"

"But you.. Master, you have it all!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes.. you are the smartest, most beautiful, man I 've ever seen. By far...."

"But I raping you.."

"Yes you do."

"I beating you every day.."

"Aha.."

"I make you work in the mornings, cleaning in the afternoons."

"Oh God."

"I also collect all your money, makes you beg me for any dollar I allow you to spend."

"Yes you do my Master.."

"And you still love me?"

"Oooh god, yes.. more than you ever know."

They start kissing again.. Nadia shallow his rotten saliva and almost orgasmed in the sensation.

"I am in deep love for you Master. I am thinking of you every minute of the day."

"I know slut.."

Nadia suddenly burst into crying again..

All these was too much for her.. Being in the hug of this ugly man, after all this brutal beating and rapping, after all that forgotten dreams, forced to even made such a lot and deep love confessions..

Thomas understand..

"Come on baby.. You doing well so far.. You ll get used to it, believe me."

"I know you don't like it, but you ll get used to it.."

"And remember, I care about you.."

"This is the reason I beat you so hard this time.."

"I don't really want to share you with another man.. Yes I do love the money, but deeply I don't want it that way.."

"So.. look at you know! Your body is full of scares.. a mess.. We cant send you in this man, even if we want now."

"We gain some time to think about it a little more.."

Suddenly all start making sense to Nadia's tortured head.

"Thank you Master.."

"Thank you so much.."

greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers