All Comments on 'Nadine's First Fantasy Realized'

by Anthesteria

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

How is it that Jeff gets to fuck Rebecca, but Alex doesn't get to fuck Nadine? I guess the reason for the cuckold tag?

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

A tad one sided, don't you think? What about Alex fucking Nadine? Or doesn't he get to indulge? Perhaps the pre-event discussion had included what the other partners got out of it rather than two selfish people fucking and the others missing out.

AnthesteriaAnthesteriaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It's possible the one sidedness is on purpose :-) Stay tuned? Part of what I was playing with is that Nadine gets off on watching Jeff fuck Rebecca, and involving another woman. Alex gets off on watching Rebecca take Jeff. Would love a married female perspective on this...

maiseymaiseyalmost 3 years ago

I agree that it does seem pretty unsatisfying for at least one

maiseymaiseyalmost 3 years ago

Can I assume that this is part one

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I thought the author was Anesthesia. But it was just another mind numbing cuckold story that made me drowsy.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Really? The other two just looked? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A swap would have been much more logical. The quality of the story is diminished by the author's choice not to at least have the characters discuss this option. Cuckoldry is NOT the default option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. The first time is always the best when the couples are already secure with each other. I still remember clearly the look on my husband's face when a strange cock disappeared into my wet, throbbing pussy. Good times and great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC... Come on stop writing if this one sided cuck story is all you can write. It's damn boring. The category of living wives is "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" ...

Swinging and sharing generally means both wifey & hubby get some extra. Does Alex get his fantasy of fucking other women fulfilled?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous