Nails of Faith Twist a Little More Ch. 02

Story Info
Ville and Silke talk about what's next.
1.4k words
4
1.7k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he heard the hummer leave he got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, he never thought Bam was capable of kicking them out but he was scared he would this time. When he looked at himself in the mirror he sighed in relief, the slap didn't leave a mark and he hoped it stayed like that.

He then snuck back downstairs to make lunch for Silke. So she wouldn't miss the kids too much and get his mind of what just happened.

As lunch was ready, he went into the dining room, set the table, lit some candles and closed the curtains, creating a nice romantic atmosphere.

He went up to the bedroom to wake up his beautiful wife, she was slowly waking up and smiled as she saw her husband sneak into the room.

"Hei sexy, care to join me?" Silke smiled, wanting to cuddle a bit with Ville.

"I do but I have lunch waiting for us downstairs."

"Bam around?" Silke asked, really not in the mood to have another round with the skater.

"No he left to the bar, it's just us for lunch." Ville smiled as he took Silke's hand and pulled her up, straight into his arms, placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

"mmm you sure you wanna have lunch?" Silke moaned into the kiss.

Ville smiled against Silke's lips and pulled away "Yes now lets go down before it's cold."

The couple walked down, as they walked into the dining room Silke pulled Ville into a passionate kiss once again. "Thanks sweetheart."

"You're welcome kulta."

They sat down and had lunch, feeding each other, kissing, talking about the upcoming tour and how the kids would handle the traveling and of course Bam came up.

"So is Bam going to go with us?" Silke asked.

"I have no idea, I just hope he'll be ok with us taking Rebecca if he doesn't." Ville sighed thinking back to Bam's threat.

"I'm not leaving that girl here with him alone."

"Me neither kulta, don't worry."

"We really need to deal with him Ville, it can't go on like this any longer... The drinking... What if he drinks when looking after the kids?"

"You know he loves the kids and doesn't want anything bad to happen to them." Ville stuck up for Bam, "And it's not that he's alone with them that much the past few months..."

"Maybe not, but what if he's drunk when I'm alone with the kids? And he walks in picking a fight?"

"Then you take the kids and drive to April."

"And what about the sluts? What if he begins to bring the sluts home? I knew there would come a day where Bam would start to date again, he needs someone to call his own, but this isn't dating! What will I tell Rebecca when she asks about it?"

"I don't know Silke, I hate the sluts and the drinking as much as you do, but Bam is still grieving over Missy, I'm sure it will get better once he gets over her." Ville sighed, not willing to give up on Bam just yet.

"We all miss her Ville, Rebecca reminds me so much of her sometimes. With her little manners... You don't see me drinking and fucking everyone?" Silke got frustrated, so sick of Ville always defending Bam.

Ville moved closer and pulled Silke in his arms "I'm sorry kulta, you are right we all miss her."

Silke melted in Ville's arms and as he got up and led her to the living room, she just followed and got comfy with him on the couch.

"Here we are " Ville started

"In the maelstrom of love." Silke finished his sentence.

"Not what I was gonna say." Ville smiled.

"But fitting... " Silke sighed.

"How about before we pick the kids up we'll go by April's and talk to her? See if she has any ideas about how to handle Bam? Cause you are right, it has gone on long enough, especially if we want another baby." Ville gave in to his wife, feeling that he needed to do something or maybe lose her too.

"That would be great, thanks Ville." Silke smiled and relaxed again.

The afternoon was spent on the couch, just relaxing and enjoying each other, being a couple without kids for an hour. Then it was time to head to April's before picking up the kids, Silke was anxious to see how her little Timo's first day had been.

"Hey you two, been a while." April welcomed them in.

"We've been busy with getting Timo ready for school." Silke smiled.

"And how is mum handling the first day?" April smiled, knowing how hard it was on her as she let her boys loose in the wide world.

"With lots of tears." Ville smiled.

"And a wonderful husband that made me a delicious lunch." Silke replied.

"And my son?" April asked carefully.

"That's why we are here unfortunately." Ville sighed.

Silke and Ville had done their best to shield April from Bam's behaviour, so they told her about everything that had happened over the past 9 months.

"I had no idea it was this bad! We need to do something about it and we need to do it now!" April said after she got over the initial shock.

"Silke if you ever need to get the kids away from him you are most welcome to stay here,I hope you know that."

"I know April and thanks for that, but I just wish for Bam to get his act together so he can enjoy the kids with us again." Silke said as a tear ran down her cheek.

April pulled her into her arms "aw I know sweety, you love him, I know. I'll talk to everyone and get back to you when we can have an intervention ok?"

"Thanks, that would be good." Silke sniffed her tears away, because despite everything that happened, she still loved Bam, and was willing to forgive and forget if he just cleaned up his act.

"I just hope an intervention will help and not make things worse. I think a stint in rehab would be better." Ville said.

"But you know that you have to want to be in rehab Ville, else it's useless." April replied.

"Yes but Bam is just drinking to forget about Missy I think, so having the counseling there might help."

"So intervention and rehab might be the thing?" Silke suggested. "Intervention to make him see what he's about to lose and rehab to make him deal with everything?"

"I hope so." Ville sighed.

"Thanks for coming to me, I really had no idea, I knew he was still suffering from Missy's death but not this bad. Remember my house is always open for you."

"Thanks April, sorry we didn't talk to you sooner, but we didn't want you to worry for nothing." Silke said as she got up to get the kids.

"I know sweetie but you know you can talk to me if you want or need." April smiled as she hugged Silke and Ville goodbye, "let me know how Timo's first day was."

"Sure thing, you can always drop by too."

The ride to the school was quiet, both of them thinking about what was said, hoping it would solve things.

When they got at the school Ville had trouble catching up with Silke as she practically ran into the school to get her little boy.

"Hello Miss Valo, did Timo or Rebecca forget something?" Timo's teacher asked.

"Euhm no? I'm picking up Timo and Rebecca." Silke replied stunned.

"But mister Margera picked them up at lunch, said Timo wasn't supposed to stay a whole day, and Rebecca asked to go home with them."

Silke panicked "What? So you just let them go with him? Without calling me?"

"He is Rebecca's father, you said he could pick up Timo too and it's common for toddlers to only come in half days, it's not like in europe." The teacher replied, not thinking she did something wrong.

"Of course he can, we just got our wires crossed I guess." Ville replied "Don't worry, Bam just took them to play I guess, you know how he can be." he turned to Silke.

"Lets go!" Silke ran out to go find Bam.

Ville apologized to the teacher once again, and followed his wife out.