Nails of Faith Twist a Little More Ch. 03

Story Info
Bam took the kids without permission.
1.6k words
4
1.6k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You call Bam! I'll drive to the playground." Silke barked at Ville.

"Monster calm down, I don't want us to have an accident!" Ville said as calmly as possible, but after Bam's threat this morning he was even more scared then Silke. "I'll call Bam, but I'm sure he's just playing with them."

But Bam didn't pick up and as they arrived at the playground they usually took the kids to they weren't there either.

"Where can he be Ville? Where did he take my kids!" Silke really panicked.

Ville pulled his wife into his arms, trying his best not to have a panic attack himself. no Bam wouldn't do such a crazy thing, well you didn't think he was capable of earlier today either!

Silke felt her husband's breathing get shallower. "Ville sweetheart, keep breathing, do you have your inhaler?"

"In the car." Ville gasped, Silke carefully set Ville down on the ground and ran to the car to get the inhaler. She gave it to Ville, who instantly took a shot of his medicine.

Silke sat down behind him, whispering calming words into his ear, rubbing his back to make him relax and get over his attack more quickly.

As his attack soothed he relaxed in his wife's arms, laying back against her.

"I'm sorry kulta, I never wanted anything to happen to the kids."

"What are you talking about Ville? Bam took the kids, it's not your fault." Silke hugged Ville, making sure he didn't give himself another attack.

"But maybe we should have done something earlier, I know you wanted to but I kept you back." Ville said, not willing to talk about earlier that morning, but still needing to say sorry to his wife, thinking it was partly his fault Bam took the kids.

"Shh we are going to do something soon, we love Bam and that's why we didn't do anything sooner." Silke comforted Ville.

"Maybe he took the kids to the bar?" Ville's mind couldn't think of anywhere else.

"Do you really think he would take them there?" Silke asked, stunned.

"I don't know, it's the only place I can think of."

"Ok lets get in the car and check it out."

Silke speeded off to the bar, and was there in a record time, Ville was gripping the seat pretty tight but kept quiet because he was worried about the kids.

Silke hardly stopped the car and Ville was running inside the bar.

"I'm sorry but we aren't open yet!" one of the bartenders yelled at him without looking who it was that came storming in.

"Ow shut up Tim it's me." Ville yelled back "Are the kids here? Or Bam?"

"Yeah they are in the office, all of them but..." Tim couldn't finish his sentence cause Ville ran up to the office, with Silke right behind him.

As the both of them stormed in Bam's office, they found the kids playing on the floor, Bam was on the couch making out with some skinny girl.

Silke calmed down as she saw the kids, even though her blood boiled as her eyes fell on Bam and his little skank.

"Mommy!" Timo instantly said as he saw his mum, getting up and walking towards her, Silke picked her son up as Ville did the same with Rebecca.

"Aw look the happy couple is joining us Tammy." Bam smiled.

"What the hell are you doing Bam?!?" Silke said through gritted teeth.

"I wanted to spend some time with my daughter and son, cause Timo is my son too right Ville?" Bam slurred as he grinned at Ville, hinting at their talk that morning.

"Off course Timo is your son too, but not when you are drunk! And this is not spending time with them!" Ville said calmly as he put Rebecca down again.

"Silke why don't you take the kids to the car, I'll have a little talk with Bam and be right there."

"I rather have you leave with me right now Ville, he isn't worth spilling your words on especially not when drunk!"

"Aw fatty doesn't like me drunk, or is she just jealous cause I'm playing with Tammy instead of her?" Bam got up and walked over to Silke but Ville instantly moved between them.

"Bam don't, just come home with us and get sober." Ville said.

"Where is the fun in that?" Bam grinned as he flopped back on the couch with Tammy, pulled her by the hair into what was supposed to be a passionate kiss, but in both Silke and Ville's eyes it was disgusting.

"Ville let's go, it's no use! I don't want the kids to see this."

Ville picked Rebecca up again and followed Silke out, "Bam please come home with us," he tried one last time.

"And be boring? No thanks Willa see you in the morning maybe." Bam said "thanks for picking up the kids."

"Rebecca sweetheart put your fingers in your ears for a moment please." Ville asked sweetly to his little girl.

"Why isä?" Rebecca replied.

"I need to talk to daddy." Ville smiled wondering when she got so big, Rebecca listened and put her fingers in her ears.

"If you ever do something like this again, I will be the one taking the kids away and lets see how you'll like that." Ville said, deadly calm, but with a look on his face that made Bam sober up at least a few beers.

Ville instantly pulled at Rebecca's arms so she pulled out her fingers so Bam couldn't respond, "Say bye to daddy Rebecca."

"Bye daddy." Rebecca blew a kiss to Bam.

"Bye little princes" Bam mumbled, still stunned about Ville's threat, but Tammy pulled him into a kiss, so his mind was soon on other things then his daughter or Ville.

Ville and Silke put the kids in their car seats and drove home, both thinking about what Bam had done, and where to go from here.

The kids felt the tension in their parents because they were nice and quiet till they got home, not that it was that long of a ride, as they walked inside and put away their jackets and bags, Silke hugged Timo really hard.

"Mama!" Timo complained.

"I'm sorry sweety mama just missed you today." Silke smiled, not wanting Timo to worry about Bam.

"School Fun." Timo smiled.

"Was it? So you are going back tomorrow?" Silke asked.

"Yes all day, like a big boy!" Timo said proudly.

Now it was Ville's turn to pick Timo up and twirled him around "My little big boy!"

Timo giggled as Ville twirled and twirled him around, Rebecca walked up to Silke and asked for a hug too.

"Why did daddy stay at work?" she asked sad.

"Cause daddy had some work to do." Silke replied, "You know he has to work in the evenings."

"But why couldn't we stay there? Tammy could!" Rebecca got a bit mad, the girl really missed her dad.

"Cause your daddy can't work and keep an eye on you." Ville saved Silke from the asking toddler.

"But he doesn't need to watch me, I watched Timo too today!"

Silke sighed, it hurt her to see Rebecca like this, she just wanted to spend time with her dad, but he couldn't be bothered, he rather drink and fuck random sluts than come home and play with his gorgeous little girl. It also pissed her off, that Bam picked up the kids and then just dumped them in the office, putting Rebecca in charge of Timo, she didn't think Rebecca couldn't do it, but a four year old shouldn't be watching a three year old.

"You are such a big girl Rebecca," Ville said "Why don't you take Timo to the kitchen, and get ready for a little snack. We'll be right there"

"Ok isä" The girl smiled, happy that Ville thought she was a big girl and trusted her with Timo.

Ville pulled his wife closer, "We'll talk about it when the kids are in bed ok? I told Bam he can never do that again or he will be sorry."

"I was so scared Ville! He was fucking drunk with the kids! What if he had gotten behind the wheel like that? And crashed?"

"I know kulta, I was too, but we can't let the kids know ok?"

Silke snuggled in Ville's arms for a minute before walking to the kitchen to give the kids their snack.

"So seeing you two were so good today, you can pick whatever you want." Silke smiled.

"Banana!" Timo yelled.

"I want an apple." Rebecca smiled.

"You sure? You can have a cookie too if you want?" Silke asked, stunned.

The kids looked at eachother, pulled a face and nodded no.

"Isä fruit." Timo said.

"Daddy eats cookies." Rebecca pulled an even uglier face "and daddy smells."

"And is that why you don't want to eat cookies anymore?" Silke asked, her amazement only growing.

Both kids nodded yes and Silke looked at Ville sadly, Ville put his arm around her for comfort.

"You can still have a cookie now and then, enkeli. As long as you listen to us and make sure you brush your teeth and take your bath." Ville said with a smile.

"Really?" Rebecca asked confused and looked at Silke and Ville.

"Yes really" Silke smiled at the little girl.

"Can I have an oreo then?"

"With pleasure."

Silke got both kids a glass of milk and an oreo they had after they finished their piece of fruit. Both still a little scared to turn into Bam.

Afterwards the kids went to play in the playroom, the baby monitor on so Ville and Silke could be in the room next to it to talk about what happened today.