Naive Blind Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Successful blind guy takes advantage of innocent blind girls.
2.7k words
3.94
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is fiction. Any resemblance to real characters is purely coincidental.

I can't think of too many better ways to spend a Friday evening than to be relaxing on my sofa, sun streaming through the open window on my 3rd floor flat, with a glass of good whisky on the rocks next to me and my cock enveloped in a warm and willing mouth. The warm and willing mouth belongs to Nadia, a 30-year-old British-born Punjabi girl of Pakistani origin. At 4 ft 10 in and weighing around 35 KG, she is a cute little thing with a really young looking face and thick black hair past her shoulders. While I used my right hand to work on my whisky, the long fingers of my left hand are curled in her silky soft hair moving her head up and down my cock at just the right pace. Over time, I got her used to this system of giving her instructions with little gestures of my hand in her hair. I gently caress her scalp with my thumb, the sign for her to use her pretty tongue to lick the underside of my cock, which she does with an enthusiastic purr.

The warm and willing mouth wasn't always willing though. Being a blind girl from an ultraconservative Muslim family of 6 daughters and 2 sons,, Nadia had led a very sheltered life ever since she started losing her sight at the age of 8. A combination of ignorance and shame meant that the family never let Nadia truly discover herself. She was coddled and protected, wasn't let out of the house much even after growing up and was never taught independent living skills.

For some strange reason, this beautiful summer's day in London is making me nostalgic. Or maybe it is the excellent Glenmorangie 18-year old. But I am recollecting how this shy girl from a conservative family has ended up kneeling at my feet with my hard cock in her mouth for the past 25 minutes. I will have to give her jaws a rest soon.

Meanwhile, all the tongue licking is making my cock a little too excited. I can feel the cum trying to travel up my cock. So I use another of my hand signals. A gentle press with 4 fingers on the back of her head is for her to stop whatever she was doing and let my cock relax in her mouth for a bit. You see, for the past few times I have visited her, I am trying to do an exercise. I haven't been all that good at keeping my erection for long in normal intercourse. So I am using Nadia's excellent blowjob skills (that I can fully control) to improve my staying power. It has been working well so far. Over 25 minutes and I am still hard. With Nadia stopping her excellent tongue action, my cum is no longer threatening to burst out but the warm and velvety mouth helps keep the erection up.

Anyway, I was supposed to tell you a story. Blowjobs can be distracting.

I am Krish and I Am 35. I was born in South India into a loving middle class family. I had 3 older siblings who are all girls. My parents had only one mission in their life. To ensure that their kids get a good education and find well-paying jobs. They were disappointed to learn after a few months I was born that I am blind. They went around hospitals for a couple of years trying to find cures for my retinal dystrophy but doctors couldn't fix the manufacturing defect. So my parents set their minds to making sure that I get a good education and somehow fend for myself.

I notice that Nadia is tiring a bit. So I caress her smooth cheek with my thumb to let her know that she can rest her jaw for a little while. She slowly lifts her mouth off my cock but continues to gently massage my dick with her soft fingers. "Wow! You are hard for bloody long" was her comment. I acknowledge the comment with nothing more than a "hmmm". I am not feeling particularly chatty today and she picks up on that and continues to stroke my dick to keep it hard.

Anyway back to the story. I had a pretty lonely childhood. Family was extremely helpful of course but I never managed to make friends growing up at school or college. The best friend I had at school was another blind girl in my class. She had a love hate relationship with me. She liked to be friends with me but hated the fact that I got better grades. More about that relationship another time. I feel my cock softening a bit. Nadia notices this too and starts to lick the underside. I do like girls who take initiative.

Luckily I did well at school and discovered that I love technology. I learned to code on my own and managed to find a job at a big tech company. I got a chance to get out of India in my late twenties and I took it with both hands. At that point, I was very sheltered and an introvert and still (was) a virgin. I discovered Literotica and so I was pretty good at jacking off but I never actually slept with anyone. Moving to the UK has opened my eyes, figuratively speaking of course and turned my life upside down.

I feel peckish and ask Nadia to get me a snack and refill my scotch. I am also curious to see how long my cock stays hard when she is not working on it. She heads off into the kitchen to do my bidding. I turn on the radio and tune it to BBC 5 Live Sports Extra to catch the end of the day commentary on test match special. England are playing New Zealand and are losing of course.

I did really well in the UK. I learned to be independent and being a smart techy guy, I succeeded at work and got promoted to a decent position with good pay. Nearly 80% of blind people in the UK rely on government handouts for one reason or another and there are very few people who have decent jobs. So I became pretty well-known in the blind community. I also started volunteering for a couple of local blindness organizations on request of their CEOs. I was helping blind kids and adults get used to technology and learn to use it in their daily lives to be a bit more independent. I started doing this with good intentions of course. But then I met Nadia and Katie and began to realize the possibilities to indulge my sexual interests.

The social worker reviewing Nadia's case got in touch with me to ask for my help with training her in using a computer and a smartphone. Nadia has an undergraduate degree in political science or something like that but she never did look for a job or gainful employment. She was just sitting at home listening to audio books and watching TV while the family just took care of her needs. They wouldn't really take her out much or help her build a social circle. Finding a job and all that were out of the question. The first couple of times I met her, she was extremely shy and wouldn't say much beyond polite answers. But I taught her how to use a computer and the iPhone with something called a screen reader to communicate with others on messaging apps and email. We also found out that we have some interests in common such as Indian food, (the game of) cricket and epic fantasies.

I slowly managed to get her out of her shell. She was also impressed by my job and all my work-related travels and adventures around the world. With patience and perseverance, I built up trust with Nadia and her social worker. When I suggested that it is time for Nadia to live independently, they both jumped on the idea and found a council flat for her. It was a struggle to convince Nadia's family but they somehow managed to do that. However, the transition from living with a large family for nearly 30 years to living alone wasn't easy for her. That's where I stepped in with emotional and practical support. She began to see me as some kind of a savior. She also grew up in a heavily male dominated culture. So it wasn't too hard for me to convince her that keeping me happy and satisfied is natural after all that I have done for her.

All this reminiscing isn't helping my boner stay up and so I was glad when Nadia came back with some spicy cashews and a refill of the scotch. It has been over 35 minutes since I got hard and it is time for me to come. I gave Nadia a kiss before pushing her down on her knees. Did I say I am generous? She even has a soft cushion pillow for her knees! I got it as a gift for her after she sucked me off the first time a few months ago.

Anyway, I took a sip of my excellent Glenmorangie, popped some cashews in my mouth and curled fingers of both my hands in her beautiful hair. I do have to say she comes from a family with good genes. Even at 30, the girl has incredibly soft and thick hair, flawless skin and a slim Hourglass figure. She knows what it means if I have both my hands in her hair. It is time for me to come. She also knows that it means I control her movements. She worshipfully takes my cock in her hands and leans forward to take it in her mouth. My cock did miss the warm cocoon and is very happy to be back in it. It shows its appreciation by hardening to its full size again. I push her head down until the tip of my cock is almost hitting the back of her throat and hold her there for a bit. She can't take all my cock in her mouth when I am really hard like this. The girl has a small mouth and I am not a huge fan of forcing a girl to deep throat. By now, I do know her limit. We will get around to have her deepthroat one of these days though. But it is great to just feel a mouth around most of my cock. She hums a bit and I enjoy the vibrations on my cock. I start moving her head up and down and she creates a good amount of suction on my cock. She is careful with her teeth as my cock is ultra sensitive and she knows I get unhappy when I get nicked. She also knows that she doesn't want to make me unhappy.

I gradually increased the tempo of her head movements. All the humming and sucking is creating enough saliva in her mouth that she is making loud slurping sounds now. I can also feel that my balls are ready to pump out all the cum they generated. So I was ready to let it all go explode. Except the damn phone starts to ring!

VoiceOver on the iPhone tells me that it is my Mom calling from India. Really Mom? Couldn't you have picked a better time to chat? By the way, VoiceOver is a feature on the iPhones which makes it usable by blind people.

I considered letting it go to voicemail but that would only make my Mom call back again. I slowed Nadia's head movement, ordered her to stay quiet and answered the call. I continued moving Nadia's head up and down, much slowly of course, while I exchanged pleasantries with my mom. I told my mom that I am doing well, that I can't chat for too long as I am visiting a friend and that I will call her back later. Nadia was silently sucking me away all this while. This is the first time ever that I took a phone call while a girl was sucking my dick. Honestly it was fucking erotic and exciting. I made a note to myself that I should try this often. Luckily the cricket commentary was playing on the radio in the background and probably muffled any sucking noises.

I hung up after a couple of minutes by which time I was more than ready to unload. I grabbed Nadia's hair with both my hands and moved her head up and down pretty fast now. It didn't take me long. I felt the cum making its way up my dick and so I stopped moving her head and let her find a comfortable position for her to be able to swallow. My dick is far too sensitive when I am coming. I don't like too much movement or suction when I am coming. I have been hard for about 40 minutes now and so there was a lot of cum building up. I unloaded jets of it in Nadia's mouth and she dutifully swallowed it all. It felt like I was coming for ever but I guess everyone feels like that. I know she was struggling a bit at the end to keep up but she managed not to spill anything. I don't like it when she can't swallow and she always tries her best to please me.

She also knows to wait for my hand gesture before she does anything after I finish coming. My dick continues to be sensitive for a bit immediately after I come. After half a minute or so, I rub the back of her head which is another gesture for letting her know that she can proceed with post-coming activities. she starts to use her tongue to lap up the remaining cum from my dick. I am still having small aftershocks and more cum leaks out. The girl of course swallows it all. She continues to suck me until my cock starts to get soft. I pull her hair back and she lets my dick leave her mouth. I tell her she was incredible.

I pick her up and have her straddle my lap. She is a tiny thing compared to my 6 ft 2 inch and 250 pound body. I bring my lips to her and basically plunder her mouth with my tongue. She wraps her hands around my neck and hangs on to me. I taste the remnants of my own cum in her mouth which is erotic as hell. I pull back, take a sip from my scotch and go back to kissing her again. My scotch is still in my mouth and so I transfer it to her mouth for fun and she is surprised by that and chokes a little bit. Being a Muslim, she doesn't drink alcohol. But she also doesn't complain when I give it to her a little bit this way. I do enjoy stretching her boundaries. I use my left hand to cup her small but perky breast and realize that her nipples were hard. I have a sudden urge to suck them. So I take off her t-shirt and latch on to her nipple with my mouth. She doesn't wear a bra or panties when I am around so I can have easy access to her breasts and pussy. I touch her pussy through her pajama shorts and realize that she is very wet. But I need some recovery time. Plus it is almost time for dinner. I stop sucking on those awesome breasts. They are perfect. What do I say? Good genes. Anyway, she snuggles up against me, puts her head against my shoulder and sighs contentedly. She did a good job this evening. I placed an order for some chicken Biryani from a local Indian restaurant and we listened to the cricket while we waited for the order to be delivered. I can't stop touching her soft skin all over.

Yes, I really can't think of a better way to spend a sunny Friday evening in London. I will have to continue my story with Nadia another time and you will have to ask me about Katie too.