Sarita Pt. 01

Story Info
My first sensual encounter with my co-worker Sarita.
918 words
4.06
30.7k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone my name is Satish. I am 6ft tall, 24 years old working on my undergraduate degree in the US. Like most students I had to work to pay for my expenses and at that time I found a job working for an Indian restaurant. About 3 months working at the restaurant I was made a supervisor and was often in charge of closing the store at night. Soon after the manager hired a young newly-married Indian couple to work at the restaurant, they had just moved there from India. The husband, Mohit, was the cashier in the morning and the wife, Sarita, used to work in the kitchen and would help with the cleaning duties at closing. Since Sarita could not drive Mohit would come to pick her up every night after closing. The story I am about to share happened between me and Sarita.

Working together with the couple, I became good friends with the husband and would sometimes hang out with the couple on occasions. Mohit was in his mid-30s and Sarita was in her late 20s, but she had a very petite figure. She would always wear a shirt on top of her t-shirt and fit jeans to work. It was when we would hang out that I noticed she had a very shapely figure. When we worked I would often intentionally brush up against her, sometimes gently touching her ass. She never said anything and I never had the courage to do anything more.

This continued for a few months and I didn't think anything more would happen between us.

One day while we were working I noticed something was different about Sarita, she was not wearing her t-shirt, just her shirt with the top 2 buttons open. Since she was shorter than me I could easily see her cleavage every time she would bend over for something and I didn't Thin continued for a few more days, then one day while we were working I told her that she looked good, she smiled and said "I am glad that you noticed" and continued with her work. That day while working I noticed that she would brush her ass over my crotch every time she walked by me. Gathering some courage I placed my hand on her ass and gave her a light squeeze, she just looked at me and winked. At that moment I could feel my dick getting hard, but I didn't react to it.

Later that night when the restaurant closed, I finished balancing the account and went to help Sarita clean the dishes. As we were working, Sarita went to the restroom and came back after a few minutes, I noticed that Sarika now had one more button open on her shirt and I could clearly see that she had no bra on. I started getting hard again, and this time I went behind her and placed my hand on her hip, she turned towards me and just stared straight into my eyes, at that moment I kissed her on her lips.

The moment our lips met I could feel a shiver go all over my body. After kissing her for a while our lips parted, I felt her body just let go in my arms. Her eyes were still closed and her lips parted. I just looked at her, she opened her eyes, held my head in her hand and pulled me in to kiss her again. That was the green light for me. Since she had a small frame, I lifted her up, she put her legs around my hip and held her with one hand on her ass and the other wrapped around her back. While kissing her I sat her on a countertop and held her face in my hands as both our tongues explored our mouths.

Next I started to unbutton her shirt, and in a few seconds her shirt was completely open and lying on the counter next to her. Our lips parted, and for the first time I saw her beautiful, firm 34C breasts.Her skin was as smooth as silk, and I couldn't resist any longer. I put my mouth on one of her nipples, which was already hard and pointing. My tongue played with her nipple while my hand was playing with her other breast. Sarita let out some light moans, she held my head on her tits with her hands. As I was about to unbutton her jeans I heard a knock on the front door. It was Mohit. We both snapped back to reality. Sarita quickly grabbed her shirt and asked me to stall Mohit in the front and kissed me on my lips. I quickly fixed my clothes and straightened my hair and went to open the front door. I let Mohit in and I told him that Sarita is almost done with her duties and would be out shortly. As we talked I couldn't make eye contact with Mohit.

In a few minutes Sarita came out from the kitchen, as she was leaving with Mohit she turned and told me "I left some of the dishes on the sink please put it on the shelf before you leave."

After they left I went back to the kitchen and on the sink she left her bra with a note saying "Can't wait to finish what we started."

That night I went to bed thinking of all the things I wanted to do with my beautiful playmate.