All Comments on 'Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 03'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this the dumbest story on the site

no common sense,some kid with a cum fetish wrote this crap.everybody wants to write about black men,but don't know nothing about how blacks think.its not about the cum over the woman,its about the pussy stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so what

is your problem ? are you a white impotent guy with no girl or are you black and have a inferiority complex combined with no self-confidence ? and the only way to feel better is all white male have little dicks and the girls are stupid. Oh I like stories when a girl loses control or is being dominated, but because of that I don't think everybody else is worth nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

There has to be some standards to keep this kind of worthless, adolescent, and just bad garbage off this site. Just because someone submites this shit doesn't mean it has to run. This kid and Bazzz are hopefully fucking each other and might come to an earley end. Sick little fucks, both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous!

The phone sex between wife and husband. The black gardners in control and the white couple revealing their deepest longings. Does not get better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
read the rules

read the rules about posting here, no under eighteens are allowed to post

LordRamsayLordRamsayover 16 years agoAuthor
Get over it.

I find some of the comments below, amusing beyond belief. Do people really not understand that this is “fiction” and that the type of story that I have written has a place in the erotic fiction world? If you don’t (a) like it, then don’t read it (you will get a good idea from the beginning and (b) if you don’t like interracial, then go on to another category. And if you had any balls, you would not write “Anonymous” but provide us with your name so we could read some of your stories. Assuming any of you have the ability to do so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another brain dead smelly nigger who only wishes

he cold get any woman let alone a white one like he writes about. Good luck ass wipe, see the scores????? Can you add 0 + 0? If so you'll know what I gave you BTW I left my name. If you can't read it try hooked on ass holes, it's for dumb fucks like you.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 16 years ago
And he blody thinks he's a Lord!!!!!!! Get over

yourself black boy. You can't write or read or you would stop writing this trash. Fix your errors with spelling and grammer and call yourself, "I'm not smarter than a 5th grader". You're not!! You can't seem to help yourself Mr. LORD!!!! hehehehehehehehe He cracks me up! To bad he's just another black man with a wish for real sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Leave brothers out. This was written by white man

Bazz and Lord Ramsy and WWW are obviously white men, who fantasiuze of black men fucking their wives. Black man would have written the story differently. This is just white boy fantasies. No wonder the other white boys are pissed off, because this white boy is betraying their secret fantasies.

Some black men are really nice. They will fuck your wives and let you suck their black cocks clean afterwards. I do it. And many other brothers do too. White guys, just line up, bring your wives, watch them get black fucked, then clean their pussies with your tongues like good boys. And dont forget to say, "Mighty Thanks, buddy! See you dude!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Man I really like your stories. Don't listen to those bullshit comments. You have your readers and fans. Write for us not for thos stupid people who are able to read all 5 pages only to post bad comment then. Your stories are really great. Please don't let us wait another two month for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bonnie Taylor SHit 4 brains Vastie, WWW, Need you

I was wondering, where the hell is shit for brains. Now shit for brains got a new name, pretending to be a woman again. Fuck you need you, Vastie, bitch ass ass wipe, ass hole, doo doo eating son of a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellent

Well done. I enjoy the time and patience you put in to telling this story and developing the charactors and story line. You do not take short cuts and that is what makes it so good. Enjoy your writings and just wanted to say thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it

Hi,

I really ended up liking it. I hope you will continue this story without heeding to the criticism. I would love to see this continue...Please.... continue it...waiting for the next installment:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good story

Great start to this story. I was hoping she would pay for the stone delivery in a spwcial way. Hopefully they need a bigger crew to finish this job on time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW GREAT STORY

I loved the story and have read it from the beining hmmmmm

DragonlipzDragonlipzover 14 years ago
Nice Work........

I really enjoyed the whole series and please don't let the negative comments get to you....it comes with the territory...sort of a badge of honor to upset some dimwits who are on a porn site and are disgusted by reading: porn....go figure....best of luck and keep writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just another stupis story trying to make white husband lokk inferior to low class ingnorant niggers. One hopes Victoria is turned intoa crack whore, gets AIDS and dies a slow painful, lonel death. After, giving the diease to Jessis and Amos

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

the story was great until the end. where they peed on her. that was disgisting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF you expect from illiterate and degenerate nigger faggot ??

Just give the smoking garbage 1* it deserves !

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
what do you expect from a racist old ad fag like dear annony!!

A big old 5 for effort and content. Eat shit annony!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a offset to the asshole annony's 1 vote!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a offset to the asshole annony's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* !

To offset faggot taylor , the degenerate psychopath with its dick rotted off !

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken7 months ago

Ohhowiwouldloveto be a submissive slut to black men❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous