All Comments on 'Naive Housewives Are Led Astray'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL

Oh sure. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Great erotic story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Actually the 8 pages were a waste

The title and the teaser told the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Time To Find Another Hobby

...because, "writer," writing just isn't your thing. Like the others, I just read the teaser and the last four lines on page 8. That was plenty to award you the lowest scores possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
too long

I'm not going to sit here for such a long story. The writing wasn't even that good, but I expect SHORT stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story, cant wait to see the next one

Keep up the good work. dont listen to those jerk-offs with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). Some of us like reading long, erotic stories. To be honest, short stories dont do it for me. However I dont leave comments complaining about the length of the stories to every author I see that leaves a short story.

Lord Ramsey, dont let those jerk-offs get to you. Fuck'em. If some of you want perfect writing, then go to Borders Book Store and buy erotic novels in the erotic section, lol. Dont complain about the length of free stories you read in here. It isnt like you paid good money for something you didnt like.

Lord Ramsey, I enjoy your style and lengths of your stories. The longer the better. Keep making those white sluts submissive, horny, and stupid.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What wives need really!

Every white wife should learn to be this kind of wife! A white husband's place is cleaning his wife after she has been with her black lover! This is what all white couples need!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Looking forward to more chapters!

Nice job! Looking forward to more chapters. Would like to hear about sexy Victoria posing for her husband in her sexy schoolgirl, naughty nurse and hot maid outfits while using her huge dildo and talking about being fucked by several large black men. Perhaps she might like to tie-up her husband while doing this (or perhaps he might tie her down and tell her what he'd like to see happen to her). Lots of potential. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL

you poor boys!! did the white man stole everything you have again? cheer up, boys! you still have your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another English Wimp Story

The Island Virus has struck again giving good Englishmen concern for their cuckster maties in need of humiliation.<P>

What could possibly possess da lord to think his self disrespect would be exciting to others beyond himself and a few wimps in his pub.<P>

Boring over there eh matie. Ah what the hell things are slow so lets pimp out our wives to bigger 18" black cocks so we can helplessly watch and pathetically jack off.<P>

Damn what to do tomorrow though - oh two black cocks eh - then 3 then black bastard babies - then - geez then what - fluffers that's what little sick wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rambling, Awkward VERY POOR

56 Pages and this repetitive, poorly paced, unoriginal and dull story isn't even finished yet!

If I could offer the writer some advice, slow down and stop typing with one hand.

The story loses momentum after the opening scene. You give away the story before it even begins. Why should I even care if Victoria gets her black cock? you've already run the entire interracial porn gamut (naughty boss, BDSM, blackmail/rape, gangbang, cuckold etc) before she is even placed in an awkward social situation with James.

Pick one fantasy and go with it. Why would I want to read about a couple watching porn when I can just watch porn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I fall asleep during the 3rd page zzzzzzz booooooooooring

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what a bunch of racist

everybody from the writer to the readers with comments are racist here. i couldnt even raad a whole chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i gave up

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
super stuff

Great story!!! Slightly long but good.

Free PicturesFree Picturesover 15 years ago
Great story

I have read a lot of stories here over the past few years... and you must be one of the best writers on Literotica. Love the details about the girls in their little outfit.

For my personal taste... love the wife... but you went overboard with the school girl.

Also not a fan of big boobs.

And 13 inches cocks turn me off.

Would be more realistic with 9 inches. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
STOP THE COMMERCIALS

I read along, and start getting ito the story and then hit a commercial.....for more about ....read so and so. It is a turn off. I stopped reading what could have been an excellent story if not or all the commercials.

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2over 12 years ago
amazing

you are fucking amazing at writing these things - love every single word of it!! please keep it up!!

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
wow!

What a great story! Very well written! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ramsay the Dick Scun Bag

They named you rite, you write like the scum bag you are. The blacks and every small and large dicks so get over your promblens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

To all who like your bull shit story in you dreams ass hole makes no difrence what color you are the biggest out there was not a black man so in your dreams, fuck head and your story is to long fuck you

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 9 years ago
Not bad.

It's a nice story, very, very long and drawn out and sadly as a result very repetitious. I almost felt reading it whether the author was white or black. White I'm thinking as it has an offensive, reverse racist and overtly racist portrayal of black men... I can't remember a single black female in it.

The stories are less varied than Stormbringer, but you do go into more detail.

If you could prune a chapter down to say 4 pages and have around 4-6 chapters at the most - which would still be a large sized story.

I do like it, but it has flaws for me. I'd also love to see other work you've done since then if any. If you haven't that's a waste as you do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A British nigger faggot !! The worst combination !

Just 1* for the garbage !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has he written a continuation of this story yet ?

Has he written the next part of this story yet ?

wildestdreamswildestdreamsover 3 years ago
Really?

I guess there are white girls out there dreaming about being fucked by 13 inch black cocks, but that will be because they are teenage virgins who don't know how lucky they are that they are never likely to encounter one! Seriously, erotica doesn't have to be realistic, but although this started out reasonably well it just became ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

thought it was great!

to those who did not like it move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i loved it however i got 3 big black cocks to gangbang my hot white wife and she loved it drove her wild

she started making me eat her cream pie and set up gangbangs for hr once a month before Covid stoped us .i want to start again but she is still afraid of Covid .mmm wish me luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous