Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes a deep breath and quickly starts to lift the side of her skirt. The students get a good look at her tights covered legs. They are dark and only slightly transparent, so their view is not fully clear.

The naive teacher continues hiking up the side of her skirt until the green panties come into view. You can make out the color and the edges, but not much more of the garment itself.

Everyone applauds their brave and sexy new teacher.

"They are green indeed!" - says the principal. "Lana, from now on you shouldn't wear tights, we wouldn't want to block the view of your beautiful and supple legs." - orders him.

"But..." - she decides against protesting. "Y-yes Bill." - she stammers. Blushing, the young teacher adjusts her skirt back down.

The bell sounds, signaling the end of the morning classes.

"T-thanks everyone, see you tomorrow." - says the teacher as the students start to leave.

Jim passes by her first and nods with a shy smile. As he approaches the classroom door, the principal clears his throat loudly.

"Lana, it would be polite to hug your students goodbye, after all, we encourage the bonding between faculty and students in this school. Heck, our culture encourages bonding and "skinship" between all people! It is part of Winstonstead." - he lectures her.

"R-right, if I have to..." - accepts the teacher reluctantly.

Jim comes back and gives her a quick hug and a goodbye. One by one the students come and hug their teacher before leaving. BJ gives her a sly smile and a wink before leaving.

Lukas is the last one and he seems to stay in the hug a bit too long. Before breaking the embrace, his right hand touches her upper ass cheeks slightly. He then bolts out of class laughing.

Lana is visibly embarrassed, feeling a bit disorientated.

"Ca-ham... Lana?" - says Principal Bill. "I need to hand you your schedule before you go for the day. You should also stop by the teacher's lounge to drop off your materials." - he continues.

"Okay, I will do that, on the second floor?" - she asks.

He nods and brings out a piece of paper with her schedule.

~~~

Schedule:

* Monday - Morning: Homeroom/Special; Lunch; Afternoon: Homeroom; Clubs: Staff Room.

* Tuesday - Morning: Free; Lunch; Afternoon: Homeroom; Clubs: AV Club.

* Wednesday - Morning: Bio; Lunch; Afternoon: Bio Lab; Clubs: Free.

* Thursday - Morning: PE; Lunch; Afternoon: PE (on/off); Clubs: Staff Room.

* Friday - Morning: Bio; Lunch; Afternoon: Staff Room.

~~~

Quick explanation of periods:

* Homeroom -- Where students study for their other classes, it is fully supervised. Sometimes the supervising teacher can give them assignments or tasks during the class.

* Staff Room -- Where the teachers can plan their next classes and where students can find them if they need any help. The Staff Room is akin to "Office Hours".

* Clubs -- The school has a lot of extracurricular activities, and each club has a supervising/mentoring teacher. Lana is the one responsible for the AV Club.

* Bio / Bio Lab -- Biology class is where they study multiple things, mainly Sex Ed. Most classes have a "lab" class, where they can do more "hands-on" projects or have in-class time to work on assignments.

* PE -- Physical Education classes, they happen in the big Gym. Male and Female students have PE at the same time. Sometimes class extends into the afternoon. Students are obligated to shower after the class. Teachers are also supposed to, but only if they participate in class.

* Lunch -- Free 1h period where teachers and students can either go to the cafeteria or home for food.

~~~

"Thanks Bill. Wow, this is a packed schedule!" - she muses.

"Indeed, but you have some free time Tuesday morning and early releases Wednesdays and Fridays. That is, if nobody asks for help with anything." - he says.

She nods agreeably.

"Before I go, I want to emphasize it again. We strongly encourage the bonding between faculty members and between teachers and students." - the old man explains.

"Yes sir, thanks for the advice, I will keep that in mind." - says the newbie teacher.

"It's not advice, it's a requirement." - he says nonchalantly.

"All right, sorry. I will do that." - she recovers quickly, not wanting to upset her new boss.

"Not a problem, now be a dear and give me a kiss goodbye." - he motions to his cheek.

Sighing, she gives him a peck on the cheek. She thought she saw a bright light go off at the same moment, but it was probably her mistake. He smiles back at her and leaves the classroom.

Lana gathers her stuff, including the fresh schedule, and makes her way to the Staff Room.

~~~

Interlude --- Winston Secret Chat Group

"Got a good photo at the assembly today!" - announces RoGer, sending a few images of Lana in the bikini shirt.

"Wow, that's hot!" "Looks like she's almost naked!" "Nice!" - all the people on the chat comment.

"Anyone got any photos during class?" - asks Jack.

"No, Bill was in the class, but she showed us her panties!" - says user LukTTT. Everyone reacts.

"I got this one of her kissing Bill!" - user WyTTT shares some photos of the teacher slightly bent over and kissing the principal on the cheek. Her outfit nicely displays her big ass.

"Nice, got an idea for tomorrow..." - says user Drew.

~~~~~~~

Afternoon -- Staff Room

Lana arrives at the empty staff room, seeing a large desk with her name on a nameplate: "Lana Cox -- Bio / Sex Ed".

She blushes and makes an unhappy sound.

'Sex Ed will only be a few classes to talk about anatomy and reproductive systems, it won't be my whole year! Weird. I will have to talk to Bill about it.' - she protests in her head,

The teacher starts to drop her materials and organize her desk when the doors open and Mary Hunter walks in.

"Hello Lana, hope you had a good first day!" - she greets her new colleague.

"E-erm, yes I did, thanks for asking." - the young teacher says.

"You sound unsure, what happened?" - Mary asks, concerned.

"Not much, it was just a bit weird, with lots of intimate questions..." - she stops halfway as she remembers Mary showing her lacy bra to the class. She blushes furiously.

"Hihi, don't worry my dear, it's normal." - Mary assured. "Everyone's super intimate here. The students are just full of hormones, but they're mostly harmless." - she says. Mostly.

"I had to show them my underwear! Bill was there and he agreed with the students!" - Lana whispered.

Mary giggles and touches Lana's shoulder, smiling warmly.

"Oh dear, you must have class 2-D." - she states, and Lana shakes her head positively. "Unlucky, you got the prankster class... they're very naughty." - she giggles again, amused.

"I s-see, how can I keep them in check?" - asks a worried Lana.

Mary drops her stuff on her desk and starts to leave.

"You can't, better embrace it. It will be lots of fun if you do! Ta-ta!" - says her colleague, leaving the room without waiting for an answer.

Incredulous, nervous and secretly slightly excited, Lana finishes organizing her desk and goes home.

She has a chill lunch by herself, cleans the house and prepares dinner for Dennis.

~~~~~~~

Night

During dinner, the loving couple talks about their respective days at work.

"My day was excellent! I am very enthusiastic about my new role. How was yours?" - asks Dennis to his fiancee.

"That is good sweetie... my day was... hmm... interesting..." - she says, sounding unsure.

"What happened?" - he asks worriedly.

She proceeds to tell him everything that happened to her, in detail.

"You mean they saw your green panties?" - asks Dennis, visibly interested by the topic. She nods embarrassed.

"And I can't wear tights tomorrow!" - she protests. "They also got me to admit that I licked a peepee!" - she says indignantly.

He laughs and gives her a slight peck on the lips.

"Oh, babe, don't worry, boys will be boys. Remember what we agreed? Let's embrace it! I am sure it's all harmless fun." - assures Dennis.

She feels relieved and comforted by her fiancee's words. He wasn't aware of how wrong he was.

They get ready for bed, each with their own routine, and lie down in their comfy new sheets. Dennis dives into his laptop, while Lana reflects on her day.

Her first day at school was an interesting one, she didn't expect any of that from her new job.

Had she hated it? Not really, she just wasn't comfortable with the interactions.

'It was kind of hot...' - she admits in her head, starting to get horny thinking about it.

'Maybe Dennis is right, he is smart. I should embrace it more. Yes, maybe that is it.' - she thinks, absent-minded touching her sex above her pajama pants.

Everyone is too close and intimate, it's all harmless in their eyes. The couple needs to get used to the culture. She feels wetness spreading between her legs.

Her tall fiancee touches her shoulder and sends a jolt down her body. She quickly removes her hand from her cooch and looks at him bewildered.

"Good night honey, I am pooped." - he says oblivious to it. He kisses her and turns off his light.

"N-night Dens..." - she says as she turns to sleep, still feeling horny.

Her sleep is filled with erotic dreams about her day.

~~~

To be Continued in Chapter 3, "Upskirt, kisses, moaning and Sex Ed class".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated!

Next chapter encompasses Tuesday and Wednesday at school!

~ Potato Head

12