All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 06'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strangeabout 2 years ago

Glad to see it continue to ramp up in new ways. I think a problem some authors run into with slow burn stories is they end up repeating scenarios too much, but you've done a good job keeping things spicy. Greatly looking forward to the photoshoot in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top notch. Good set up chapter. Just know next one is gonna be awesome thou.

Can’t wai!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an amazing slow burn story.

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 years agoAuthor

Good point @Captain_Strange

If that ever happens, please let me know in the comments and I will make sure to diversify. I still have some different material that is hopefully fresh enough.

Thanks anon for the support!

SexytitswifeSexytitswifeabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next Chapter. I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The two previews you deftly dropped in this chapter have me quite curious …

1. The principal wanting her to drop by on Friday to get her new teacher uniform (to take things to the next level), and

2. The art/modeling class in which by Evie and Mary hint that she will be need to be nude the next week.

Yikes ..l keep it coming!

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strangeabout 2 years ago

Yeah, the hints at future events definitely help keep me hyped between chapters too. Can't wait for the next release!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed the series so far. The sliw corruption of Lara is mesmerizing, and the potential seduction of her husband drives home the cost of her indiscretions.

Excellent work, thank you!

Stevewu609Stevewu609about 2 years ago

Love the story so far. You dona great job of not going too fast or too slow. One little nitpick from this chapter: that’s not how “double or nothing” works. They lost the first bet. The new bet was to “double” the amount of grass cutting if they lost again or “nothing” if they won, making it even (both sides won once, meaning nobody owes anything). The team that lost the first game doesn’t get out of their bet and get double from the other just by winning one match. On the other hand, “naive” teacher and bumbling husband aren’t the brightest, so it’s not necessarily a plot hole. But it was a little distracting. Like I said, though, very minor nitpick. Really enjoying the story. Five Stars for sure!

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 years agoAuthor

Great point @Stevewu609

Since english is like my third language I oft forget the meaning of some expressions.

I will probably do an edit of the story to clean that up! Thanks a ton :)

GSaintGSaintover 1 year ago

I am at a loss for words. You are amazingly creative and have so many great ideas. Another top-notch chapter!

The various events and incidents are very hot and have a real impact on her sexuality. I like that she is getting more and more aroused and looking forward to the next day and all kinds of shenanigans :-) A very good progress!

I noticed again that there are so many men in this city. It will be a long story to describe them all and their adventures with Lana.... As I said before I'm looking forward to many new stories and your great ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...