Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 08

Story Info
More Sex Ed, testicle massage and steamy school play.
21.4k words
4.8
30k
37

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Sex Ed, testicle massage and steamy school play.

Foreword

Everyone in this story involved in any sexual activities is at least 18 years old. This story is not real and probably could never be real in 2022, so any correlations with real-life are mere coincidence.

This story is a slooooow burn. And no editor also, so bear with me :)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I will be trying to incorporate them whenever they fit! Stay tuned!

This chapter contains the following schedule:

* Day 10 -- Wednesday -- Morning: Bio; Lunch: AV Club, Mini detention; Afternoon: Bio Lab; Clubs: Drama;

Enjoy the read,

~ Potato Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 10 -- Wednesday

Early Morning

Lana stirs awake, her eyes lazily opening with the dim light from behind the curtains. She faintly smells coffee in the air.

"Dens?" - she asks gently, not finding her future husband in bed.

The young fiancee hears some noises coming from the kitchen. She stretches, puts on a robe and makes her way there. She is greeted by the tall figure of Dennis over the stove top.

"Morning, babe! I have to work early, so I made you breakfast." - he announces happily.

"Thanks, hun. I need this so bad. Early meeting?" - she asks, sitting down and pouring herself a mug of dark roast Ecuadorian coffee.

"Yeah. This is also a thanks for yesterday. It was really fun." - he says blushing.

"It was!" - she agrees, sipping on her coffee. "Thanks for bringing me here, Dens, I am so happy."

"Me too, it has been great for our sex life and our relationship." - he acknowledges.

He serves her some scrambled eggs and sliced avocado.

"Ooooh, looks yummy!" - she says, gazing lovingly at her betrothed.

"Dig in, dig in!" - he smiles and kisses her forehead fondly.

She starts eating and making enjoyable noises. Dennis' heart can't help but skip a beat at the sight of his beautiful wife-to-be gorging on his food.

"Glad you are enjoying it. Before I go, don't forget to talk to Chloe about the towel photo!" - he reminds her.

"Oh, Mr. Pervert, someone was thinking about it too much. You liked it!" - she teases him.

"I did, I like seeing you naked whenever possible." - he giggles.

"You did not mind that your coworkers saw me too?" - she asks quietly.

"Well, that part wasn't ideal, but at least I got to see it." - he says naughtily.

"Oh, you! Maybe I can send you some new photos today." - she winks at him.

"Please, babe! It'll be awesome." - he gives her a peck on the lips. "I have to go now, enjoy your day!"

"Bye, hun, have a good day." - she says, continuing to eat her breakfast.

Dennis leaves for work and Lana finishes up in the kitchen. She showers and starts to get ready for school. She goes to her dresser to pick some clothes for the day.

'Ugh, forgot to do laundry again... I barely have anything left... I guess these black lacy panties and bra will have to do.' - she thinks with resignation.

Lana normally saved this pair for when they went out to a nice dinner or some special occasion. It was either them or some beige granny panties, and she wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing some old loose underwear that barely fit.

So, innocently, she opted for the black lace bra/pantie combo. They were slightly see-through, but only showing some skin, all the crucial bits were covered.

'Well, you can make out some of my pubic hair through the sheer material of the panties... but it's no big deal, probably only Dens is going to see it.' - she decides.

She rummages through her clothes but does not find anything remotely nice to wear for school.

'Oh, no! I am out of clean skirts. I guess a dress will have to do. Hopefully I don't run into Principal Bill or someone from the administration, it does not seem proper to wear a dress to school.' - she hopes.

She opts for a pink flowery sundress, with lilac and baby-blue flowers. The dress looks nice on the young buxom teacher, it was loose and light, it left her forearms bare and ended just short of her knees.

The only concern was that the buttons didn't go all the way up, leaving a hint of cleavage. Most people would still consider the attire straitlaced. In her pure mind, she had yet to wear something so daring to school as this outfit.

Not much she could do, her choices were between a summer dress or something less professional, like a t-shirt. And no way could she wear a sweater in this warm weather. The dress would have to do.

She decides to put on the dress after she was done with the makeup, she didn't want to risk getting it dirty, any blemish would be easily visible oh the light material.

She is almost done with her makeup when her phone buzzes.

Message -- 07:23 -- Cox Friends

* PB-Justin -- Hello Lana, 'morning!

* Lana -- Hi Justin. What is this?

* PB-Justin -- I made a group chat to discuss your show

* Lana -- *tongue out* You wish, who is here?

* CoolPaul12 -- Hey Lana, it's Paul

* Noel Murns -- Good morning, this is Noel.

* Lana -- Oh, hi guys. Dens is not in the group?

* PB-Justin -- Nah, this is a secret group *shushing emoji*

* CoolPaul12 -- Did you like the name?

* Lana -- Cox friends? Why my last name?

* Noel Murns -- Justin's idea, apparently it is 'smart'. *roll eyes*

* PB-Justin -- Shut up. It makes sense... we are your friends, Cox's Friends... and...

* Lana -- And?

* Noel Murns -- I warned you. *shrug*

* PB-Justin -- Because we have cocks too, so we are officially your friends with Cocks ;) *eggplant*

* CoolPaul12 -- lol, Cox's Cock Friends

* Lana -- Not very clever. *tongue out*

* PB-Justin -- Oh, is your tongue out so you can use it on our eggplants? Lol

* CoolPaul12 -- Can't wait for Cox to play with our Cocks lol

* PB-Justin -- She can judge them this weekend ;)

* Noel Murns -- Stop this nonsense, you are probably scaring Lana away.

* CoolPaul12 -- Sorry Lana, we just teasing ya

* Lana -- *deep sigh* It's okay guys...

* PB-Justin -- Changing subjects, did you and Dennis liked the photo last night?

* Lana -- Where did you get that from?

* PB-Justin -- Doesn't matter, but I heard that he enjoyed it ;)

* Lana -- Ugh... I have to go now, don't wanna be late for work.

* CoolPaul12 -- Oh, before you go, Dennis asked for another pic, he wants to see what you are wearing

* Lana -- I'm not dressed yet!

* Noel Murns -- He said he wanted to see what you are currently wearing, so anything works

* Lana -- Why didn't he message me then?

* PB-Justin -- I don't think he had time, we'll show him once he gets out of the meeting

* CoolPaul12 -- I bet he'll be very excited

* Lana -- Really? *shocked emoji*

* CoolPaul12 -- I know I would, Cynthia sends me them all the time...

Lana takes a deep breath, she was already conflicted, but the mention of Cynthia created an even bigger mess in her head.

'Hmm... I shouldn't send them a pic in my underwear, but Dens asked for it. And I bet he saw the ones that Cynthia sends to them... ugh... I can't lose against that tramp...and they saw it already... but still, this is sending them on my own volition... He asked for a new photo today... Ah, and he did say he likes to see photos of me whenever possible... and that if the guys saw me, it wasn't a big deal as long as he saw it too. OK, I will do this for him. Hope it makes him happy.' - she decides, her lustful side winning the argument.

Message -- 07:28 -- Cox Friends

* PB-Justin -- Lana, still there?

* Noel Murns -- Guess she chickened out. Thanks Justin.

* Lana -- Hi, sorry, was just fixing my makeup.

* CoolPaul12 -- Oooh, for the selfie?

* Lana -- No! To go to work!

* PB-Justin -- So... where is the pic?

* Lana -- You guys don't think it's a problem that I am in my underwear?

* Noel Murns -- Not at all, Dennis will be pleased.

* CoolPaul12 -- Yeah, come on, we're all dying here

* Lana -- Fine, you guys have no patience!

She aims the camera up, angling it down towards her big breasts. She makes sure to not capture her bottom half in the frame, a pic of her panties would be too much. She adjusts the lighting, smiles wide and takes the photo, pressing send right away.

The guys are welcomed to a selfie of the beautiful fiancee wearing just a sexy black lacy bra. She angled it in a way that showed massive amounts of cleavage. It was hot as hell, seeing their coworker's future wife sending them naughty selfies flaunting her large boobs. They could make out some of her pink areolas behind the sheer material.

Message -- 07:31 -- Cox Friends

* PB-Justin -- Fuck me...

* Noel Murns -- Wowzah!

* CoolPaul12 -- Nice, your tits look awesome

* Lana -- Really? Photo looks good?

* PB-Justin -- Oh yeah! Dennis will love it

* Noel Murns -- You have the best pair I have ever seen.

* CoolPaul12 -- Can't wait for the show this weekend ;)

* Lana -- In your dreams Paul! *tongue* Guys, make sure to tell him I'm sending it just for him!

* PB-Justin -- Ofc, you got it

* Lana -- Bye now, can't be late!

* Noe Murns -- Have a good day, Lana!

* PB-Justin -- TTYL!

'Hah! That's what that tramp gets, I bet she didn't send them such a risqué pic. Can't wait to ask Dens tonight if he enjoyed it.' - she thinks.

She puts her phone away and goes about finishing her routine. She was feeling a little excited with the conversation and by sending an improper selfie to the coworkers of her husband-to-be.

She finally puts on her dress, grabs her work materials and leaves for school.

'Hope today will be fun... I'm a bit nervous for Sex Ed class, but I think I have a solid plan. There is also the Drama club, lunch detention and the AV Club poster. Whew, busy, busy.'

~~~~~~~

Morning -- Bio

Lana arrives fifteen minutes early for her lesson. She spots Chloe in front of a locker putting some stuff away.

"Hi, Chloe, can we talk for a second?" - the teacher asks her pupil.

"Oh, hi, Miss Lana. Sure. What's up?" - the blonde replies cheerfully.

"Well, yesterday, my fiancee showed me one of the pics we took in the shower. Apparently, his coworker had it. Any idea how he must have gotten it?" - inquires the teacher with a serious voice.

"Oh..." - says Chloe, visibly shocked by the news. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anyone to see it!"

"It's okay, too late now. Any ideas though?" - Lana insists, putting a hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Ah, I just shared with Drew, nobody else. I swear!" - she explains with panic in her voice.

Coincidentally, Andrew was walking towards the lockers at this exact moment.

"Hello, what happened?" - he asks, interrupting them.

"Drew! Miss Lana here is wondering how her fiancee got the photo of both of us in the shower!" - asks the peppy student.

"Did he get it? Good." - comments the young Winston-Phillips towards his teacher.

"Yes, he said someone on his team sent it to him." - explains Lana.

"That is right, after Chloe sent it to me, I wanted to share it with Mr. Laywood, as I thought he might like it." - says Andrew nonchalantly.

"Phew, I knew you wouldn't do that sort of thing." - says Chloe, relieved.

"He did like it, but you shared it with the wrong person." - says Lana.

"Not at all. I do not know anyone on his team, just Noel Murns, do you know him?" - asks Drew. The teacher nods. "So, I sent it to him, and he promised not to show it to anyone besides Mr. Laywood."

"He showed it to the whole team!" - she says exasperated.

"Really? Oh my!" - exclaims the volleyball team captain.

"I am so sorry about that, Miss Cox. It was not my intention." - he says apologetically.

"Drew, that's not good, now they all saw Miss Lana's booby!" - says a worried Chloe.

"They had already seen it, so it wasn't the end of the world." - informs the young teacher. The blonde student makes a surprised face. "Nevertheless, thanks Andrew and Chloe for the explanation."

"I will get to the bottom of this, Miss Cox. I have known Noel for years, so I will talk to him and let you know." - says the captain of the wrestling team.

"Thanks! I will see you both in class." - the teacher says, making her way to the classroom.

~~~

Lana enters the classroom and sees that only Evie is there. Seems like the rest of them will arrive just in time.

"Hi, Miss Lana! I have good news!" - says her pupil, unusually talkative.

Evelyn motions for the teacher to come closer. She drops her materials on her desk and approaches her.

"Morning Evie! What is the good news?" - Lana smiles, happy to see her student so excited.

"I found myself a boyfriend!" - she replies giddily.

"Well done, I am very happy for you. Who is it?" - asks Lana, curiously.

"Wyatt!" - declares Evie. Lana's mouth falls open. "After what we did for Art Class, we got together again yesterday and he asked me out!" - she squees, clearly excited.

"Wow, I am surprised. Good for you, Evie." - says the newbie instructor.

"I know, he has a nice meaty cock." - she says, licking her lips.

"Oh, my... Well, I am glad you are coming out of your shell." - the naive educator congratulates.

"Thanks, Miss Lana. It's all thanks to you. You are setting a great example for us girls, promoting openness and exposing your dynamite body, showing that we shouldn't be afraid of who we are!" - compliments her student.

Lana doesn't quite assimilate the exposing aspect of her answer.

"Aww, thanks, dear. I appreciate that. Always be yourself!" - says the teacher, proudly.

"Even if that means being a pervert or lewd!" - giggles Evelyn.

Lana's eyes widen, but before she can say anything, her student continues.

"Ah! I didn't tell you the best part, his parents are away this weekend, so I'm going to his house and we're having sex! I'll finally lose my virginity!" - the little degenerate celebrates.

"Oh, really? Erm... That is nice. Have fun... protect yourself..." - Lana stammers a reply.

"Will do! I'll make sure to tell you all about it on Monday!" - her pupil says.

Before she has any time to say anything, the door opens, and the students start trickling in to start the class. Lana smiles encouragingly at Evie and returns to her desk.

~~~

Lana scribbles some information on the whiteboard and turns towards the class.

"Good morning class!" - greets Lana cheerfully.

"Good morning, Miss Lana!" - they say in unison.

"Today we will dive back into Sex Ed. We'll go over the lesson plan in just a minute." - she informs them.

Chloe puts her hand up, the teacher points at her.

"Sorry to interrupt, Miss Lana. Principal Bill asked to give you a message." - the class-rep informs.

"Oh, sure, no problem. What is it?" - asks Lana.

"He asked me to tell you that you should plan a class trip this Saturday. He said it was part of the curriculum." - the perky blonde explains.

Lana remembers seeing that in the notes, every class was expected to have a field trip on a weekend during the first month of a new semester. I guess this weekend was their turn.

"I see, I remember now. Did he mention where?" - the teacher questions.

"Not really, he said it was up to you, as the teacher responsible for class 2-D." - beams Chloe.

"Okay. I am open to suggestions, anyone?" - the naive fiancee asks the class.

Everyone starts to shout options at the same time.

"The company!" "A farm!" "The mall!" "The beach!" "The museum!" "A park!"

"Please, not all at once!" - giggles an overwhelmed Lana.

"Teach, I think the beach is a good idea. I remember you agreeing to go with us already." - says Lukas.

"I did? Hmm... not sure, what does everyone think? Put your hand up if you agree with Lukas." - asks the teacher.

Every single student put their hands up, they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to relax in the sun with all expenses paid by the school. Besides, the image of Lana in a small bikini was plastered in all their hormone-filled minds.

"Even if I agreed, I'm not sure it would be appropriate. What would we do there, besides relax?" - she asks, unsure if going to the beach with her students was the smartest of ideas.

"Well, Miss Cox, this is a great opportunity for us to study biology." - Andrew says seriously.

"How come?" - the teacher asks.

"We could study anatomy and the human body effortlessly. It would be easier to notice the muscles and all the little details if we could see more skin, in a natural way. We can also analyze the assortment of people, of multiple races and varying ages, and find common ground and all the differences between them." - answers Andrew.

"That seems like a great idea, dude!" - agrees Wyatt.

"Makes total sense. Good one, Drew." - congratulates Jim.

"Nice one, baby." - says Chloe lovingly.

"Miss Lana in a bikini! Woop, woop!" - celebrates BJ.

"Dude!" - Lukas says and punches him in the arm. The TTT trio just laughs it out.

"I guess if everyone is in agreement, it can't be helped." - says the teacher in resignation.

Everyone cheers and applauds. They are very excited for this field trip.

"Let's meet here, Saturday at 9am and go to the beach with the school bus. We should be back by late afternoon. Be punctual and don't forget to bring bathing suits and sunscreen." - Lana continues.

"Thanks, Miss Lana, I'll report to him after class." - says the blonde class-rep.

"Sounds good, I'll talk to Principal Bill about the food and other details later." - the teacher says. "Now, let's start Sex Ed class!"

They all enthusiastically open their books and notes.

~~~

"As y'all remember, we covered the first section, and now we are in the second part, Anatomy. My plan is to finish all these items by the end of next week." - she explains, pointing to the board.

Part 2 -- Anatomy

* A -- General Anatomy

* B -- Differences between Male and Females

* C -- Sex Organs (other species)

* D -- Male Sex Organs

* E -- Female Sex Organs

"This morning we will finish the 'Male Sex Organs', and if time permits, we will start on 'Differences between Male and Females' with the book, finishing it this afternoon. Friday we'll take it easy and cover 'General Anatomy' and other specie's 'Sex Organs'. Questions?" - she asks.

Jim and Evie put their hands up.

"Yes, Jim?" - the teacher asks fondly.

"When will we cover female bodies?" - the ginger boy asks, hoping to see his teacher in more compromising outfits.

"Next week, as well as start on the third part, 'Sex Hormones'." - she answers. "Evie?"

"What are we studying at the beach?" - the deviant girl asks.

"Andrew explained eloquently, but if we go by topics, we could do A and B there, makes sense?" - the teacher says. Evelyn nods.

"Okay, if there are no more questions, let's start today's lesson." - she says. "We'll cover the remaining male organs, specifically the testicles."

The students laugh at the mention of testicles.

"The balls? What else can we call them, Miss Lana?" - asks Wyatt with a smirk.

"Erm... well, balls for once. Also, gonads, testes... slang would be jewels, nuts, stones... and rocks, nads, nards... acorns and bollocks too... also, cojones, eggs, huevos... I am running out here... ah, sack!" - she blurts out loud. "Y'all get the idea." - she says, blushing profusely.

"Wow, teach, you know your balls!" - laughs Lukas. His friends join in.

"Moving on... let's open the book in the Testicles section, page 142." - she instructs.

She starts to write on the board and talk about the sensitive parts. After an hour, she finishes up the regular lecture.

"And that is it. As we already saw the testes last class, we can move on now." - she says, hoping nobody would interject.