Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense! The fact that you are volunteering for it, is outstanding!" - he says in celebration.

"Volunteer? What do you mean?" - she asks, confounded.

"Hum, for the photos of you?" - he answers as if obvious.

"What photos?" - she looks at him, a mix of confusion and panic.

"You just told me that you were going to take some photos of your body and of the body of some others to use as the textbook supplement for your sex ed class." - he says with exasperation.

"Oh... no! I meant someone else's body!" - she clarifies in horror.

"Nonsense! You are probably the best suited person in this school." - the principal states.

"It has to be from this school?" - she asks, trying to figure out a solution.

"Of course, we have no choice on the matter. And this seems like high priority, so I can help you find the male subject." - he doesn't elaborate any further.

"Why do we have no choice?" - she inquires.

"The budget will never be approved. We must do it on our own. I won't accept otherwise." - he explains, sounding slightly annoyed.

"I still should not do it!" - she protests.

"Well, think about your student's education. Right now, your class has the highest marks in school, probably ever, and it's all thanks to your cooperation and thoughtfulness." - he states.

"They do?!" - she exclaims, not expecting this development.

"That's right, I was going to talk to you about it on Friday. As I said before, you have been performing splendidly! Bonding with them and being open and transparent has been exactly what they needed. Before you came along, they were known as the 'prankster class' and had the worst grades in their year, but not now. You are solely responsible for changing that. Kudos!" - Bill says.

"Oh..." - she verbalizes, surprised. 'Exposing my body and letting them grope me has had a positive development on their education, their grades... wow... this is unexpected... the students were not just inflating my ego, they meant it, I'm really helping them...' - Lana reflects.

"And if things keep going the way they are, we'll be able to offer you a permanent role here at Winston-Phillips School. You'll be able to help shape the young minds of every future generation of this town!" - he continues enthusiastically.

'Wow, a permanent place here. Maybe I should keep doing this stuff to excel at my job and give them a brighter future. Yes, that is what a good teacher would do!' - she decides.

"Even if this is the case, I should not give them materials with my naked body, it does not seem appropriate." - she justifies.

"Nobody will know. Well, except for both of us and those directly involved." - states the principal.

"How come? My face will be all over!" - the teacher says fearfully.

"Since it's a biology textbook, they are not interested in your face. Just your body. We can crop your head off in the pictures and any other identifiable part, leaving just the relevant bits." - he explains unconcerned. "That way you can contribute to their education, but they'll not even realize it is you on the pages. They'll only think you convinced me to arrange the 'supplements'. Does it makes sense?" - Bill says slightly patronizingly.

"Ah... it does. Nobody will ever know?" - she asks, uncertain. He nods vehemently. "In that case, for their education and for my job, right?" - she tries to smile, still overly nervous about the idea.

"Correct. I am proud of you; I knew I made the right decision hiring you." - the old man beams.

"Two birds, one stone as they say..." - the teacher smiles, unsure. 'Well... except for the part where I will be giving them naked pictures of myself and other people... but they will never know as Bill said... I am doing what's best for them. That's all I can do. Wow, Mary is going to get a kick out of this one.' - she thinks, somewhat amused.

"Exactly! I'm glad to have you on board, dear. I'll schedule something for Tuesday morning since you are free. Do not fret about the details, me and Stella will arrange everything." - he states.

"Thanks, Bill. I am nervous, hopefully it is the right thing to do." - she says, anxious.

"It is. Now, dear Lana, come here and give this old man a hug!" - the principal asks, getting up from his desk.

Lana forgot how tall and large he was, probably the same height as Dennis, but weighting twice as much.

The submissive teacher does as requested.

During the hug, Bill gropes her ass cheeks under her dress, kneading the panty-clad flesh with gusto. She is aware of his penis poking against her flat tummy. All the touching is getting her juices flowing.

Before breaking the hug, he makes a 'kissy' face. Without protests, she leans forward and smashes her mouth on his. She feels his prodding tongue trying to invade her mouth. She graciously opens her lips inviting him in, and soon they are making out, their tongues interlacing erotically.

'Wow... we are getting carried away, this is too quick... but.... he is a great kisser, maybe it's all those years of experience... mmmm... his penis feels so big against me... mmm...' - nasty thoughts invade her pure mind, now slowly being corrupted by everyone.

His hand snakes inside her panties, squeezing her butt directly, unencumbered by the lacey material. She flinches at his touch but doesn't object.

Finding no resistance, his hand approaches her ass crack. She can feel it grazing her virgin asshole, dangerously close to her sex. He pokes slightly at her tight pink star with his index finger, and she moans, a mix of fright and excitement.

'He is groping me firmly, it feels good... I am so wet... mmm... eep... his finger is touching my anus... feels interesting... maybe I can let him play more... no, I better stop this before we go any further.' - she decides, images of the principal thrusting his old cock into her ass flash through her brain.

A little shock runs through her privates.

Lana breaks up the kiss and the embrace, stepping backwards. She is completely red in the face and panting heavily. She can feel her coochie pulsating, ready for more.

"Well done, Lana, your mouth is precious. I'm envious of your husband who gets to enjoy it every day, especially around his penis." - he says casually.

"Oh, my.... Thank you?" - she says unsure. "Also, he is my fiancee." - she corrects.

"Of course. What I wouldn't give to enjoy your ass, I assume you are a virgin back there?" - he asks with a lecherous smile.

"Yes, Principal Bill, I am. But I don't think I am ready for that." - she says queasy.

"Maybe one day. My nephew told me your pussy is also untouched, is that true?" - he asks casually.

"Erm... yes... saving myself for marriage." - she nods shyly.

"What a shame. Anything else you need?" - he asks, changing subjects.

"Ah! About the school trip..." - she starts.

Lana explains to him about the Saturday excursion to the beach to have an outdoors Biology Class, and supplies, food and transportation.

"Way to show initiative again Lana! You keep surprising me positively." - the old man compliments. "Right, I'll talk to Stella so she can make the arrangements about transportation and supplies. About food... here, have this." - he says, handing her a card.

She looks at it and it's an American Express Corporate card with the school's name.

"Bill, are you sure? You trust me with this?" - she asks, visibly taken aback.

"Completely. Use it to buy everyone's lunch and then an afternoon snack. My treat." - he winks.

"Thank you!" - she smiles. "Also, I won't forget to stop by Friday morning, something about the uniform, right?" - she says, feeling a little anxious.

"Good memory! That reminds me, inform Chloe about the uniform tryout tomorrow morning. She'll have to skip Gym class; I hope you don't mind." - Bill says.

"Not at all, I will let her know." - the naive teacher says.

"See you Friday then, thanks for coming by." - the principal says, dismissing her.

"Thanks, Bill, the students will appreciate all of it!" - she says happily.

"I am sure they will." - he grins and turns towards his desk phone, pressing a button. "Stella, please reserve the Art Club room for Tuesday morning, and come in to discuss a field trip for class 2-D, thanks."

Lana leaves, waving goodbye to the secretary on her way out.

'Oh, my... I just agreed to provide the naked photos for the biology supplement... gladly it's just the bodies chapter, and not the sex chapter... I wouldn't do it, I have to draw the line somewhere... grateful that Principal Bill is so nice, he is a great man.' - she thinks as she walks.

On her way to class, she passes by Kenny, the janitor. He waves at her and she waves back with a smile.

~~~

Lana enters her habitual class, and all of the students are minding their own business, studying for her class.

"How did it go with my uncle, Miss Cox?" - inquires Andrew.

"He agreed to the additional study supplement!" - she exclaims, trying to sound excited but secretly nervous at the same time.

They all clap and cheer for their teacher.

"I knew you wouldn't let us down!" - says Wyatt.

"Miss Lana is the best!" - praises Evie.

"She really is, no teacher has knockers like hers!" - says BJ, throwing her a knowing look.

"Will this supplement have real naked people?" - asks Chloe curiously.

"It will, the principal assured me so." - she adds. 'And I will be one of them... ugh... it's for them... and for your job... it's important.'

"Nice!" - says Lukas, hi-fiving his friends.

"And what about the class trip?" - asks Jim.

"He gave me a card, so all expenses paid!" - the teacher cheers.

They all cheer again. Everyone is looking forward to the excursion. Of course, it had nothing to do with the fact that the teacher would be wearing a swimsuit all day. Wink, wink.

"Teach, do you have a bikini to wear?" - asks Lukas lustfully.

"I have a few, but probably nothing appropriate." - she answers, sitting down at her desk.

"We'll figure something out, leave it to us." - says Chloe, giving her a thumbs up.

"Ah! That reminds me Chloe, I need to talk to you for a second." - says Lana. The blonde nods.

The bell rings, signaling the end of class.

Everyone leaves without a kiss or a hug, except for BJ, who seems to be loitering around on his seat.

"What is it, Miss Lana?" - asks the captain of the volleyball team.

"Principal Bill asked me to remind you that the uniform tryout is tomorrow morning, he said you are excused from Gym class." - the teacher says.

"Okay..." - Chloe says, wincing.

"Anything wrong?" - asks the worried educator.

"Well... actually, never mind. Just worried about Drew, but it's all good." - Chloe mentions.

"Let me know if there is anything I can do, okay?" - Lana says uneasy.

"I will. See you at the Drama Club!" - the blonde says, returning to her usual peppy self.

Chloe skips out, leaving the teacher alone with Benjamin.

~~~

"Anything I can help you with, BJ?" - the busty fiancee asks.

"Well, yes. May I approach?" - the southeast Asian boy asks, surprisingly formal.

"You may!" - she giggles at his manners.

He walks until he is standing right next to her. Since she is sitting down, Lana has to look up at him, giving him a slight view of her mostly concealed cleavage.

"So... ermm... I don't know how to say this..." - he stammers, visibly nervous.

"Ah, do not be nervous, I don't bite." - she smiles warmly at him.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" - he shouts, closing his eyes.

The teacher is taken aback, her mouth falls open. She doesn't say anything, not knowing how to react. A few seconds pass in awkward silence.

"Miss Lana?" - the boy asks, trying to get her out of the trance.

"Sorry, Benjamin, I have a fiancee." - she says quickly.

"Dennis? It doesn't matter, he's not enough for you, he's probably tiny." - BJ says dismissively.

"Small? He is 6'2, way taller than you." - the teacher replies, confused.

"No, Miss, his dick. He must have a little one. You know mine is big." - the teen says arrogantly.

"What does that have to do with anything? I love him." - she defends her future hubby.

"Hah, I knew it." - he snickers quietly. "And I love you, Miss Lana, from the first time I saw you to today, when you made me come during class!" - he exclaims, getting closer to her.

She recoils, her demeanor changing. She looks to be a bit frightened.

The boy realizes his plan of attack needs to change. He needs to embody his TTT buddies, or he'll lose her quickly. His expression alters, and a doleful look stamps his young face.

"Sorry I said anything, I didn't mean to scare you, I just got excited." - he says sadly.

Lana breathes deeply, feeling pity for her student. BJ seems to have gotten gloomy by the rejection.

"Hmm, it is okay, you just caught me by surprise." - she says. "It is perfectly normal for a young man to develop feelings for their educator."

"It is?" - BJ asks unaware, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Indeed, don't be sad, these feelings are not real. You are just responding to a matronly figure of authority in your life. Also, your hormones easily confuse lust with love." - Lana reasons.

"I don't think so, I'm really in love with you!" - the TTT student protests with tears in his eyes.

"Your brain, and penis, just think you are. No need to be sad." - she giggles softly.

"Nuh, uh!" - the tanned boy says with a tear running down his face.

"It is true, we will cover hormones in class soon, they make your brain all scrambled." - she explains.

"Prove it!" - BJ challenges her, sniffling.

"How?" - the buxom lecturer asks.

"Let me titfuck you!" - he says, cleaning up his tears.

"What? That is absurd, I cannot!" - she replies, astonished.

"Argh... rejected once again, nobody loves me... first my family and now you." - he says gloomy. He doesn't seem to be lying or embellishing his discourse.

"Sorry to hear that, BJ." - she says, holding his hand with affection. "I care for you."

"You don't! You doubt that I love you and don't even want to let me prove it!" - the tanned boy says midst sniffles.

"How would doing that to my breasts help?" - she asks, giving him a bit of hope.

"If you give me a titty fuck and then if I still love you afterwards, we'll have proof." - he explains, putting a hand on her breast to emphasize his point.

Lana looks down at it but doesn't say anything.

"I see... not sure that is appropriate. You will have to endure it; these feelings will go away." - Lana says, trying to get out of the situation.

"Wyatt told me about post-nut clarity, have you heard of it?" - BJ asks, and she shakes her head. "It's the moment right after the man comes, where his mind is clear of any improper desires."

He starts to slowly squeeze her bountiful boobies; he can feel the teacher trembling with each grope.

"Hmm... so, what you are saying is that if you release your sperm on me, you will have an empty mind, allowing us to know if your feelings are real?" - she asks, impressed about the science behind his explanation. She was enjoying the boob massage.

"Yes, Miss Lana. That's what I'm saying." - the tanned boy says, less sad.

"Can't you just... you know... take care of yourself to have the 'lucidity'?" - she questions.

"No, it needs to be your tits, since the epiphany is about you. So how about it?" - the southeast Asian student asks.

He starts to massage her tits harder, making it difficult for the teacher to concentrate on answering.

"Erm... ahm... can I have some time to think about it and research this post-nut thing? It's a big ask of me." - the pure teacher asks, feeling her nipples stiffen.

"YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes!" - BJ agrees. "Miss Lana will let me slide my dick between her massive knockers, yeaaaaah!" - he celebrates, letting go of her tit.

Lana notices his erection growing on his pants.

"I did not say I would, I need to read up on it first." - she says, slightly amused by her happiness.

"Deal. I'll see you at the Drama Club!" - he says cheerily, his boner at full mast, protruding obscenely.

"Oh, are you part of it? I did not know." - the busty teacher says.

"When I heard you're gonna do the play, I had to join! I might be one of your lovers!" - BJ says.

"Lovers?" - she says confused.

"Oh yeah!" - he does a little dance. "See you there!"

He moves forward and pokes her face with his hard cock through his pants. She yelps in surprise. He then bends over, gives her a peck on the lips and skips away from the classroom.

'What the hell just happened... argh...' - Lana thinks in daze.

The naive teacher gathers her stuff, and makes her way to the auditorium/theater, where Mary was conducting the class.

~~~~~~~

Later Afternoon -- Drama Club

When Lana enters the auditorium, all the people inside turn to look at the pretty instructor.

She sees lots of familiar faces, including her students, Andrew, Chloe, Evie and BJ, her colleagues Roger and Mary, the AV club tech-genius Simon and a few other students, like Jen from the volleyball team.

"There she is, my new bestie!" - announces her friend Mary from the stage. "Come join us, Lana." - pointing at the seats in the front row, where about 20 people were sitting.

'Bestie? Yay, I am glad she thinks so. I feel the same.' - Lana reflects.

"Hello everyone!" - greets the newbie teacher.

Roger signals for her to sit next to him, she obliges and plops next to her gym class partner.

"So, before we introduce everyone, I'll explain the story for this year's play. Yes, some of you might know it from last year, but not everyone." - Mary says, winking at her friend.

"Mrs. Hunter, what about the roles?" - asks a student out loud.

"You already know most of them, the auditions were held last term. But we'll get to that. Let's begin..." - says the blonde teacher.

= The story focuses on a husband, with two kids, that is unhappy with his marriage. Everything changes when his childhood friend and long-lost love come back into the picture after almost twenty years. =

= One of the reasons the husband was unhappy, is that his wife was unfaithful towards him, having multiple one-night stands and currently enthralled in an affair with her coworker. =

= The play would explore how the husband felt regarding the infidelity, and showcase everyone's side, from his wife, to his kids and friends. It would also focus on him rediscovering love and happiness. =

"Wow!" - Lana comments quietly to Roger.

"I know, it's a very interesting subject. Lots of intimate moments." - her colleague explains.

"And the school allows it?" - she asks, astonished.

"They encourage it. The town loves our performances. It's always fun to fool around with other teachers using a play as an excuse." - he winks salaciously.

"Degenerate." - the pretty brunette teacher says.

"You love it. We'll have some fun together this year." - Roger tells her, smiling.

Lana can't help but to find him attractive, even if he is a bit lecherous.

'Well, that seems to be the norm around here, all men from Winston are so naughty.' - she reflects with a shrug.

On stage, Mary was introducing some side roles and the main crew, including Simon, who was helping with lights and sound.

"So, now let's call the main actors to the stage!" - she announces. "Playing the two main characters, Andrew Winston-Phillips and Chloe Chase!"

Both beautiful students walk up to the stage, among applause.

"Thanks everyone, I will be playing Portia, the long-lost love of our main protagonist." - Chloe introduces giddily.

"I will be playing Garry Horn, the husband. Apologies to everyone, I have no experience with this, Chlo made me do it, so blame her." - he smiles weakly.