Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a miracle that her husband-to-be was still asleep.

After spending a few minutes recovering from the earth-shattering orgasm, she sneakily hides the book away and turns off the lights to sleep.

'Ahhhh... that was good, just what I needed. I'll do my best to get even tomorrow and then me and Dens can play... how hard can it be to convince someone to squirt in my mouth? Probably not much...' - she thinks, yawning.

The satisfied teacher sleeps like a baby that night.

~~~

To be Continued in Chapter 9, Physical checkups, asshole pic and detention titfuck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated!

Next chapter should encompass Thursday at School, when the Physical Checkups will take place. I am going to use the suggestions and have Lana be examined and then help 'examine' the students.

I'm thinking of writing a short side story with Chloe trying on the uniform with the principal before I start on chapter 9. It will help me have a better idea of the uniform for Day 12. Thinking of calling it 'Naive Teacher: Side Story Chloe' or something like that.

Thanks for the support and all the suggestions, much love!

~ Potato Head