Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone laughs at his truthful words.

"Now we have, the wife, Floozie Horn, played by our own Lana Cox, and Lilith Horn, their daughter, played by Evie Jaymes. The son is a smaller part, played by Greg here. Come up, you three!" - the lead teacher orders.

'Floozie? What a horrible name... it's so... undignified...' - the teacher thinks.

Lana and Evie walk up the stage with a student she didn't know. They bow down amid clapping.

"Thanks e-everyone, I w-will do m-my b-best!" - stammers the nervous busty teacher.

"Very good, now for some smaller parts. Please join us on stage as we say your name." - Mary says. "Jen is playing Angel, Portia's best friend." - cheers follow. "While Roger is playing Mr. Will Banger, Floozie's lover and coworker. Round of applause to the teacher for volunteering for the role!" - Mary continues amidst applause from the students.

Roger joins the troupe on stage, standing next to Lana. He rests his hand on her ass while smiling at everyone. He squeezes it when she looks up at him.

Mary continues to announce more roles. Lana only overhears the last two.

"And last but not least, the two who will play the men that take part in Floozie's affairs will be Benjamin Tan and Simon Romano." - Mrs. Hunter declares, calling them up to the stage.

They all bow together and clap. One female student, the PA, comes over and hands them the scripts.

It reads "My time with Portia -- A tale of a cheated husband who finds love again".

'Cheating? What kind of play is this...? I have three lovers... I need to talk to Mary.' - the young fiancee decides.

"This will be great! Okay everyone, break into groups and start rehearsing the lines and I will come talk to you in order. First, the four Horn family members." - Mary says.

Mary guides them to the side. Evie stands next to Lana, while Mary is sandwiched between the two boys, Andrew and Greg.

"The Horn family will be the focus point of the story. Lana, Andrew, you won't have many scenes together, mainly at the start of the play, during some family scenes and when Garry discovers his wife engaging in fellatio with another man." - Mary explains.

Lana gasps.

"Don't worry, Miss Lana, it's all simulated, it's on the script." - clarifies Evelyn.

The newbie teacher is not assured by those words, remembering what happened with her neighbor Jack and the 'simulated' photos.

"The basic family dynamic here is that both Garry and Floozie are very unhappy with their marriage. He is distracted with work and past loves, while she is being influenced by Lilith to cheat on her husband. Lilith is a little tramp, and while she doesn't have any affairs, she wants to corrupt her mother. Greg, meanwhile, is torn between the two parents he loves." - the blonde teacher elaborates.

Lana sees Greg sticking his hand behind Mary and groping her ass. She acts indifferent.

"Most of my scenes will be with Chlo?" - asks Andrew.

"That is right, Chloe, Jen and some of your other friends and coworkers." - Mary says. "All of it makes sense?" - she asks and they all nod. "Great, Lana, join Roger to rehearse the first scene. Andrew, go with Chloe while the kids can just practice some lines together." - she continues, turning to leave.

Lana doesn't feel very comfortable, she holds her friend's arm with an urgent look.

"Mary, can I talk to you really quick?" - she asks.

"Sure thing, bestie." - she replies, taking her colleague to an isolated corner. "What is wrong?" - she seems genuinely concerned for her friend.

"I am not sure I am up for this... it seems too salacious!" - the newbie teacher says.

"Don't worry, it's just a play, acting. You know it's all fake." - Mary assures her.

"It is? But I have to kiss and perform fellatio for an audience!" - Lana says exasperated.

"It's all simulated. Like in movies or TV shows. The kiss is technical." - her blonde friend explains.

"My fiancee will see... he will not like it..." - the brunette whispers dubiously.

"I am sure he won't mind. We might have to show skin, so he might even appreciate it." - Lana's eyes widen. "Don't worry, nothing major, we probably won't have explicit nudity this time." - Mary informs.

"Explicit nudity? Have you done that in the past?" - Lana asks surprised.

"Yeah, we had exposed penises and breasts. Don't worry, we have some skin-colored underwear this year." - Mary explains. Her friend sighs with relief.

"Why do I have to play this role? You said I was the only one to do it, but you seem more suited." - Lana says without thinking.

"Why do you say that? Because I am slutty? I expected more of you, missy." - her friend says, sounding slightly displeased.

"No! No! You are not slutty, you are just confident. I meant... you are currently married..." - the naive fiancee tries to correct.

"Hmm. Evidently, I am the Director. Last year we tried, but it was too much for me to take on acting and directing. This is a big role." - her friend explains sensibly.

"Okay, but why Roger? Can't the students play his part?" - Lana asks, trying to get out of it.

"Not really, I discussed it with Bill. The students can participate, but we can't force them to have intimate scenes with each other. That's why you and Roger." - Mary says. "And before you ask, Chloe and Andrew volunteered since they are dating. The other boys only have smaller scenes with you. The principal seemed fine with that, as long as we didn't force the girls to do it."

"I am still a girl!" - protests Lana.

"You are an educator. You need to serve as an example." - Mary says, frowning. "What has gotten into you, gal? You normally are not like that."

"Sorry, it's just that I am nervous about doing this, in front of the town and Dennis." - she admits. "But it is okay, if you put it that way, I will be an example to them." - Lana says with resignation. "Ah, can't we just rewrite some of my scenes?"

"Tell you what, if you agree to play the part, we can tweak the script to change what you don't like." - her friend proposes. "Pretty please?"

"That sounds reasonable. I'll do it for you." - she accepts reluctantly.

"Great, thanks for doing this by the way, bestie, you are saving this play!" - she says, smiling.

"No problem, bestie, anything for you and the students." - the busty brunette admits.

"Let's celebrate sometime next week, I'll take you for drinks!" - the blonde teacher adds.

"That would be great, will hold you to it." - Lana smiles at her new best friend.

Mary hugs her and moves on to another group.

~~~

Lana starts looking at the script, it goes somewhat like this:

* Scene 1 - Garry walks in on Floozie blowing Will [FUTURE]:

*** They fight, Lilith shows up and defends her mom to her dad;

* Scene 2 - Flashback to the past:

*** Smaller scenes of when Garry and Portia were young and in love;

* Scene 3 - Garry and Floozie's marriage:

*** Scene with their home life and the family, showcases how unhappy everyone is;

* Scene 4 - Floozie gets seduced by Lilith's boyfriend [Simon]:

*** She cheats on her husband for the first time under the influence of Lilith;

* Scene 5 - Portia comes back into the picture:

*** Portia just moved to their neighborhood and lives with her best friend Angel, after a messy divorce;

* Scene 6 - Floozie continues her numerous affairs -- this time with the delivery man [BJ];

* Scene 7 - Portia and Garry start spending more time together and rekindle their love:

*** Angel pushes Portia to get Garry back, he resists her until he can get a divorce;

* Scene 8 - Floozie starts an affair with her coworker, Will:

*** Her daughter catches them and influences it again;

* Scene 9 -- Repeat of Scene 1 again [PRESENT];

* Scene 10 - Garry and Portia get together; we see them going out and kissing:

*** He files for the divorce with custody of Greg, ignoring Lilith;

* Scene 11 - The divorce goes through:

*** We have a scene of Lilith watching Floozie have sex with Will;

*** We have a final scene of Garry and Portia consummating their love;

'Wow, these looks intense, I have 5 or 6 sexual scenes... oh my... Dens won't like this... I guess I agreed to do it... I'll have to explain to him that it's all simulated, like in the movies.' - Lana reflects.

~~~

Lana sees Roger calling her to come closer. With a deep sigh, she obeys.

"Have you read this? Wow, I had no idea when I agreed to it." - he says, grinning stupidly. "We have at least 4 big scenes together, cool!" - he celebrates.

"I guess, Mr. Degenerate. I am not too thrilled about all the intimate moments." - she admits. "I should not be doing this in front of the students and the whole school."

"More like the entire town..." - Roger snickers. "Don't stress, dear Lana, I'm here to help you. It's all pretend. If you get into it, it will be a lot of fun, I promise." - he says, smiling gallantly.

Lana's heart can't help but skip a beat. Roger wasn't pretty, but attractive, in a manly kind of way, with a fit gym body and a scruffy beard. Him and Lana looked more like a couple than she did with Dennis.

"Okay, if you say so, I will trust you." - she says naively.

"You won't regret it." - he grins again. "By the way, can you arrive a little early for Gym tomorrow?"

"Sure, but why?" - she asks suspiciously.

"We are having the annual physical checkups, so I figured it would be better to get ours out of the way before the students get there." - he explains shrugging.

"I see... any specific reason?" - Lana asks.

"Sometimes these exams can get a bit... personal... so I rather we avoid the student's eyes, if you catch my drift." - Roger says.

"Good call, thanks for looking out for me." - she stands on her tippy toes and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome." - he says, before getting cut off by Mrs. Hunter.

"Attention everyone! We don't have much time left, so I would like you to start rehearsing your scenes with your current partners. I will walk around and give you some directions!" - she announces.

Roger smiles widely at the sexy companion before him.

"So, now, how about we rehearse our first scene?" - he grins.

"If we must." - she says with a deep sigh.

They start to read lines together. In their initial scene they are having a conversation in the Horn's bedroom, related to their extramarital affair.

* "Are you sure this is safe? We normally go to motels. I don't want my wife finding out." - says Will Banger/Roger.

* "Don't worry, my husband is a doofus, he will never find out. Now come kiss me!" - says Floozie/Lana.

Roger surprises her by stepping forward and kissing her straight on the mouth. After a couple seconds she pushes him away.

"Roger, what was that!?!" - she complains, breaking character.

"It says right here, 'Will kisses Floozie passionately'. It's part of the rehearsal." - he shrugs.

"Can we just skip these parts for now?" - she pleads.

"No can do, Mary and all the students are counting on us." - he says. "We need to do our best for them."

"Argh... fine... let's get on with it then. Keep it chaste." - she accepts reluctantly.

He doesn't waste time and engages her in another kiss. This time deeper than before.

'Darn, he is trying to use his tongue... I guess this is part of the scene... need passion... okay it's only pretend, it's not real Lana.' - she tells herself, loosening up and accepting his tongue.

Soon they are making out fervently. The kiss is not at all celibate, their tongues exchanging saliva and intertwining obscenely.

After a few seconds, she breaks the kiss.

"Okay this is enough Mr. Degenerate... let's proceed with the scene." - the teacher requests.

"Well... it says here that 'Floozie gets excited about the kiss and performs oral sex on Will'. Simulated, of course." - Roger smirks.

"What? No!" - Lana protests.

Mrs. Hunter is passing by and interrupts them.

"Excuse me, Lana darling. Any problems here?" - she asks her friend.

"It says here that I have to give him fellatio!" - the naive fiancee protests.

"Right... so?" - Mary asks, baffled.

"I cannot just take his penis out and start licking it in front of everyone!" - the busty educator says.

Mary and Roger laugh out loud, calling attention from the other students, who stop to see what is going on. They continue laughing while Lana looks at them befuddled.

"You'll kill me like this..." - says Mary, recovering her breath. "No, precious, it's simulated. I don't want you to blow him, at least not here." - she continues, still giggling.

"Erm... What then? I am confused." - Lana says.

"You use this!" - Mary says.

She walks to a cabinet labeled "Drama Club', opens and picks out something from inside. When she comes back, she is holding a smooth 8'' blue dildo.

"Oh..." - exclaims the newbie brunette teacher.

"Roger will just hold it like this..." - she says, holding it around his groin area. "And you pretend to lick it." - she says nonchalantly.

"Come on, Lana. Lick it." - insists Roger grinning.

"Why is it so big? And blue?" - asks the naive wife-to-be.

"I guess Mr. Cox has a small penis, the secret is out." - mocks Roger, knowing well that the dildo was bigger than his own member.

The students snicker.

"He doesn't! Well... it's just not as big, but it's enough for me." - Lana tries to clarify.

"Tiny dicks aside, it's logical that it would be decent sized. Floozie would never cheat on her husband with someone with a small cock. She needs them to be thick and hefty." - the blonde teacher explains.

"Oh, my. I guess it makes sense. But why blue?" - she asks unsure.

"That is so everyone here knows that it's simulated. It's not a real penis." - she explains.

"At least everyone will know it is pretend." - Lana says relieved.

"The play will have some flesh-colored ones to make it slightly more realistic, but not by much." - her best friend adds.

"Already ordered, Mrs. Hunter!" - says the PA out loud.

"Go ahead, Lana." - pushes Mary. "We need to rehearse this scene." - she hands Roger the blue dildo.

"Okay..." - the buxom brunette says sheepishly.

* "Suck my hard cock, Floozie!" - says Roger/Will, reciting the script.

* "Yes, Will... give me that b-big t-thick... d-dick." - reads Lana/Floozie, stammering the lines.

Everyone silently laughs at the terrible acting from their new teacher. They are trying to keep it down, as they are excited to see the scene unfold.

Roger unzips his fly, and puts the dildo through it, from the inside. He holds it against himself. From afar it does look like he has a blue hard penis sticking out.

"Don't worry, we'll get a strap on or something, so you don't have to hold it during the play." - says Mary towards Roger. "Make a note." - she adds, turning towards the PA. The girl nods and writes it down on her clipboard.

Lana sighs again and kneels in front of the fake penis. She puts out her tongue slowly and licks it gingerly.

* "Put it in your slutty mouth..." - recites Roger/Will with authority.

She opens wide and puts the head in her orifice. She starts to suck on it, as if sucking on a pacifier. She looks at her friend expectantly.

"More enthusiasm..." - Mary giggles. "Push her head, Roger." - she orders.

Roger puts his hand on the back of her head and starts to push it forward, engulfing more and more of the dildo. She gets about 3 inches inside her mouth.

He starts to guide her head back and forth, rhythmically.

'Oh, gosh... what am I doing in front of all my students... I am really giving this dildo oral sex... at least is not a real penis... it feels so naughty... dirty... yes... look at your lewd teacher sucking on a penis, in front of you... mmm... tastes like plastic... this is going to be tough... need to ask Mary if we can alter the taste somehow... even a real penis would be better... I mean... no, that would be wrong, but at least it tastes good, I mean... better... mmm...' - Lana is lost in thought, bobbing on the fake cock.

Everyone is in awe of the sight before them. Here it is, their new naive and virginal teacher, pretending to give a blowjob to one of the other teachers. In front of everyone. And she seems to be enjoying it to booth, as is evident by her hard nipples poking through her dress.

Suddenly, her colleague pushes her head too much, almost halfway to the length of the dildo. The busty educator chokes and starts coughing, releasing it from her mouth.

"You'll need some more practice, precious. Not convincing enough." - Mary laughs. "Okay, that is enough for today. Everyone, back to your seats." - she orders.

Lana recovers herself, drool dripping from her mouth onto her dress and cleavage. She looks extremely raunchy, as if she had just given a sloppy blowjob. In a way, she did.

'Hmm... Mary is right, I need more practice... I am really embarrassing myself here... maybe Dens can help me on the weekend.' - the fiancee thinks.

"When can we practice?" - asks Chloe, interrupting. "Once a week doesn't seem enough."

"You are right, Chloe. Ruth, let's schedule some time for each group next week, and every week after." - Mary tells the young PA. She nods and scribbles on her clipboard.

Mary and the PA make their way to the stage to end the Club's activities for the day.

Evie helps Lana get up and hands her a box of tissues.

"Here, Miss Lana. I think you did great, really brave and naughty." - the young tart says.

"Thanks Evie, I need some more practice." - the teacher admits.

"True... if you want, I can let you watch while I suck Wyatt." - she says nonchalantly.

"Evie! That's not what I meant, practice with my lines." - Lana says, blushing.

"Suit yourself, the offer still stands." - says Evelyn, smiling while she walks away.

Mary calls everyone's attention.

"Thanks for the great first day everyone! This has the makings to be the best play we ever put forward here in Winston! I bet the town will be buzzing with excitement once we announce it." - the blonde educator declares.

Everyone claps and cheers.

"We will schedule some time for each group to rehearse separately in the future. See you all next week!" - Mrs. Hunter says, ending the class.

The students gather their stuff and start to leave. Lana says her goodbyes to Mary and walks out. Roger is there waiting for her.

"Bye Lana don't forget to arrive early tomorrow!" - he reminds her.

"Will do, good job today." - she says, a little anxious about the play.

"You too, looking forward to the future." - he winks at her and makes his way back inside.

With her things in hand, she leaves the school to go home.

~~~~~~~

Musings

~Author's note -- decided to name this part and keep it as a separate thing, after all, I have been doing it almost every chapter.~

During her walk home, her mind races about the events of the day...

Another lewd chat with Den's coworkers, the Cox Friends, as they are calling themselves. She ended up sending them a sexy photo in just a bra... but it was for Dens, not them.

Agreeing to do a school trip to the beach, where she is expected to flaunt a bikini around her students.

Then wearing only a bra and panties in sex ed, while massaging her student's testicles. She even touched his penis and made him ejaculate by mistake. Argh.